Sekond Nature - Florida's Premier Live Band

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music, Rentals + Equipment

2811 N. Course Dr , Pompano Beach, FL South Florida Area (954) 607-8334

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Keegan H

JUST BOOK THEM! You won't find anything better. We had these guys at our wedding and I can truly say they made the entire night. I just got all my photos back from the night and there is not a single person who is not dancing or singing their butts off. Every age at the party... Read More was loving them! Not to mention they are just great guys in general. The next party I throw I will book them again.

Great Band

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Ali G

My husband and I were looking for a live band because we're not crazy about the DJ thing and the music they play. Sekond Nature was perfect because they have the rock feel but also play popular music that everyone likes and definitely keeps the party going. Almost everyone... Read More danced the whole night and we even extended the night another hour! We got many compliments on how great the band was!

Best wedding band ever - thank you Juan!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Alison A

Sekond Nature played our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception on 5-2-15 in the Keys and they were amazing! Juan spent HOURS learning our music - some were songs they had never even heard before - and they NAILED IT. For the songs that we used recordings, there was a... Read More completely seamless transition and perfect sound quality. Everything was first class - the band, the lighting, etc. and they had all of our guests dancing all night. Also- Juan's voice is amazing (check out their website.) I would hire them again in a heartbeat - we had tons of compliments on the band choice. Thank you guys!!

Great band

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Kierstan C

Really great band, and helped make our wedding an extremely fun night

Tuscan beach house wedding 4/27/13-- Medicine Hat

Reviewed on 5/17/2013 Tiffany M

We absolutely loved our band, Medicine Hat! We had been in contact with another "local band" that dropped us quite close to the event due to their drummer resigning-- a bride's worst fear!.....they recommended Sekond Nature, but when I went on their website and saw on the... Read More schedule that they were booked, I was so upset.. I decided to call Juan with Sekond Nature anyway, just in case..... he helped us out tremedously! He said that while he was booked on the 27th already, that he could put together another band for us with some of his players... it was a leap of faith, as we had never seen them perform before, but as soon as we started talking to Juan, we knew he was a man of his words and that everything would be fabulous! And, that it was!! They played to our style, avoiding the traditional wedding sing along/line dancing stuff (as requested) and kept with modern, fun, current music (although.. they can do it ALL!!) People kept commenting-- "Is that the ipod music still or the band"...they sounded perfect! (they also traveled from the east coast of FL to Naples).

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Kimberly G

Had the best time at my wedding jamming out to Sekond Nature! They played all my favs which got even the non-dancers out on the floor! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Best Band EVER!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Priscilla D

Sekond Nature truly made our wedding day! These guys are true artists. They are very professional and easy to deal with. I was very picky about the music to be played and they nailed it on the head. They worked with my budget and presented many options from the ceremony to... Read More cocktail to the reception. They took the time to learn our first dance song which meant the world to us. The best part was that one of my bridesmaids got up and sang a song with them! To this day, we still have guests raving about how amazing they were. We will definitely hire them again for some other event in the future....we might even create an event just to have them play!

Party on!

Reviewed on 3/01/2013 Julia T

They rocked my wedding. Were very professional and we could tell how much they cared about getting everything perfect. We all loved them, as they got everyone up to dance...including all the kids!

Hire Sekond Nature -- You Won't Regret It!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Tiffany A

Sekond Nature performed at my wedding in Islamorada, FL a few weeks ago. The band was phenomenal and a full service package! First, an acoustic guitarist played the songs we selected during the processional and recessional; we emailed Juan (the lead singer) our song selections... Read More and the guitarist learned the specific songs for our ceremony! Next, an acoustic guitarist played a mixture of soft rock, top 40, and old favorites during our cocktail hour which provided the perfect backdrop to the sunset and the guests' mood. Finally, Sekond Nature played a three hour set during our reception and kept the dance floor packed the entire time! Juan is incredibly adept at reading the crowd and kept people dancing the entire night. At the end of the evening our guests rowdily requested an encore from the band, who willingly obliged! Overall, the band was incredible -- flexible, organized, and true professionals! My husband and I were in contact with Juan throughout our wedding planning process, and the band willingly learned songs and proposed ideas for what would work well with our ceremony. Hire Sekond Nature -- you won't regret it!

BEST WEDDING BAND IN FLORIDA!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Isis D

We searched high and low, far and wide for the perfect band for our wedding. None of the big-band or DJ options fit my fiance's (hubby now) or my style. These guys really were EXACTLY what we were looking for. Four good-looking, down to earth, professional, super talented... Read More musicians that re-defined the idea of a wedding band for us-PERFECT! Let me tell you the ways in which they are awesome: 1. They played for us the entire wedding day! Our wedding was at an outdoor venue that required several set-ups, which they did without hesitation. They set up one space for our ceremony, another for our cocktail hour, and finally one for the reception area/dance floor. 2. They bought my sister and brother beers! I Have to include this because it shows that they are solid, nice guys that care about their work. We planned our wedding from another state, and did not have a chance to listen to them before the big day. I relied on their website, as well as my sister's and my brother's stellar reviews of a performance they saw, at my request to be my eyes and ears. They introduced themselves, and a few minutes later, had drinks at their table, compliments of the band. 3. Versatility! We had very specific requests for certain parts of the wedding, but when we didn't, I knew I could trust them to deliver just the right kind of music during any given point in the night. 4. They are professional and patient, even for an ultra nervous bride like me! Juan is the lead singer. Go ahead and ask him how many emails and/or phone calls we had up to the day of the wedding! He answered all my questions honestly, did what he said they would do, without empty promises. 5.They KEEP IT CLASSY when it comes to introductions and announcements, something that is not true of bands I have seen at prior weddings. 6. Juan can SING! Go to their website and listen. Unlike other bands who post edited and processed clips of their music, their sound clips are not, and what you hear is what you get live. 7. And the most important reason they are awesome- they can keep a PARTY going. I received several compliments on the music, my guests loved them. One guest said it was the best music he had ever heard at a wedding from start to finish! The dance floor was not empty for a second! 8. I'll embarrass them with this, but they can't help this part- my single girlfriends were happy for the eye candy! Thank you guys. I know that no other band would have delivered what Sekond Nature did, and I cannot imagine my wedding with anyone else!

Sekond Nature - our wedding band - absolutely terr

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Christine F

We had Sekond Nature perform at our wedding at The Breakers in Palm Beach earlier this month, and everything went perfect. With an acoustic version playing before our ceremony, to Juan and a bongo drummer at our cocktail hour, to the full band for the reception, we were... Read More absolutely thrilled with how the evening played out. Many guests said it was the best music they have heard live from any wedding they've been to, and we couldn't agree more. We loved all the versions they played and how versatile they were with various songs. No doubt will we recommend them to others. Thank you so much again, you made our wedding day even better!! - Christine and Mark

One of a Kind!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jennifer C

I can’t say enough good things about Sekond Nature, they are truly one of a kind! My husband and I listened to several bands prior to finding Sekond Nature for our Delray Beach wedding and none of them fit into our style. After hearing Sekond Nature one time, we knew we had... Read More found the perfect band to play at our wedding!! They did an amazing job playing at our cocktail hour and reception. We received so many compliments from friends and family of all ages about our AMAZING band. They were very good at reading the crowd and kept the party going til the very end. They even allowed a cousin of mine to sing with them for a few songs! Not only are they amazing musicians, but also very professional and fun to work with.

PARTY

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 lindsey c

This was the most perfect wedding band I could have asked for. They played all differnts types of music and had everyone dancing from start to finish. Really nice guys too and they seemed eager to make our night special

Best Wedding Band!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Lauren S

We loved having Sekond Nature play at our wedding, and so did all of our guests! For our ceremony there was a solo classical guitarist who was amazing, at the cocktail hour they played outside in a trio that had a very tropical sound, and then at the reception they kept people... Read More on the dance floor for the entire time with the full band! They are definitely not your average cheesy wedding band, our reception location (a country club) actually talked them after to book them for other events! Juan was very easy to work with and catered to all our requests! They have a great variety of music from oldies, country, 90s, top 20 and beyond! We were very impressed and hope to get to listen to them at other gigs in the future!

Still Asking

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Angelique M

Sekond Nature was my amazing wedding band and they made my wedding. All the guys are so professional and talented. Anytime I asked Juan if he could do something it was always "no, problem". They really listended to me and were able to set the mood I envishioned for our special... Read More day. Juan also strongly suggested I check out a viedographer that he works with and I am so glad that we did because his work is unbelievable. Guests at my wedding are still asking who they are These guys are so on top of it and you would be lucky to book them for your event!!!! This is a real band!

Kept the party going all night long!

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Megan F

Sekond Nature was fantastic! We booked them for our Islamorada Beach Destination Wedding and we're glad we did! We hadn't met them, and we hadn't been able to check out one of their shows. We were a little nervous about this, but Sekond Nature pulled out all of the stops and... Read More made our wedding reception everything we wanted and more! They were very professional, sound fantastic, can play anything we wanted, and took our special requests and learned them! They went above and beyond, and when the hotel wanted to shut us down at 10pm they set up a small acoustic set for us on a remote part of the beach to keep our celebration going! Thank you Sekond Nature!

Awesome wedding band!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Alexandra F

Sekond Nature was amazing. They played my wedding, and everyone had a blast. They knew exactly how to keep the party going and the dance floor was packed all night. They even took care of all the introductions, cake cutting and bouquet toss announcements, and so on. I had so... Read More many people come up to me afterwords to tell me how much they enjoyed the band. They completely rocked and made my special day so much more special. THANK YOU GUYS!!!