Selah Springs Ranch

Brady, TX

Book Your Wedding with Selah Springs Ranch

A BARN IN BRADY, TX

Selah Springs Ranch is situated on 750 acres in the Texas Hill Country in Brady, Texas. The ranch features miles of meadows and canyons, hilltop views and river vistas. The venue specializes in helping couples turn their wedding into a Texas vacation for their family and friends.

Riverbank. Outdoor wedding ceremonies take place along the banks of the historic San Saba River. The outdoor space accommodates up to 125 guests.

Red Cedar Barn. Indoor wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners are held in the Red Cedar Barn. The barn, which accommodates up to 75 guests, has a heating and air conditioning system for year round comfort.

The venue offers three wedding packages with rates varying according to season. Couples can choose to add the services of a Day of Wedding Coordinator for the rehearsal, ceremony and reception and choose to add the use of the Red Cedar Barn to the package. One of these packages, the 2 Night Weekend Destination Signature Wedding Package includes:

• Accommodations for up to 20 guests in the Ranch Lodge and Ranch Bunkhouse
  • Two lodge kitchens a licensed caterer can use for the rehearsal and wedding
  • Staff services, including reception set up and clean up and parking attendants
  • 44 hour use of the entire 700 acres of land
  • one mile private access to the San Saba River
  • Swimming pool, game room and shooting range
  • Ceremony and reception site for up to 125 guests
  • Dress rehearsal and photo shoot before the wedding
  • On-site visit and photo session before the wedding
  • Private dressing room for the bride
  • Tables, chairs, arbor and ranch decor
  • Parking for up to 75 vehicles
  • Option to bring alcohol

The Ranch Lodge, which sits on one mile of river frontage, has a large wrap around porch with a fireplace and 5 bedrooms that sleep 12 people. The Ranch Bunkhouse has two bedrooms and sleeps eight people. Guests can enjoy hiking, fishing, hayrides, bonfires and picnics on the river. They can take a photo safari for white-tailed deer and five different exotic species or test their skills at the rifle range or with skeet shooting. Guests can also enjoy shopping, restaurants and attractions in the Brady, Mason and Fredericksburg area.

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront

Destination Wedding Packages, Service Staff

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

3700 US Hwy 87 South, Brady, TX (325) 597-2602

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Minnie D

So lucky to have found this beautiful venue! Our entire experience with Phil and Andrea was better than we could have hoped for! They were so helpful every step of the way and just made us feel right at home the moment we got there. The river made for a naturally gorgeous... Read More location for the ceremony and the lodge was perfect for the reception! The deluxe package allows for 28 guests to stay which meant our families and wedding party were able to stay the weekend and they had a great time! Also, I would highly recommend asking Andrea to coordinate. She planned, prepared and predicted any issues so that everything went perfectly on our big day! Couldn't have done it without her and wouldn't want to try! Thank you so much to Phil and Andrea for sharing your beautiful ranch with us and making our day better than we could have imagined!!

2016-10-31T08:54:33 Response from the vendor

What a sweet review! Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Josh G

We got married here in June of this year and can't say enough about how much we loved the ranch. From the views to the host everything was wonderful. We enjoyed the rustic feel of the lodge with the comforts of a resort! Would recommend this venue to anyone without hesitation.... Read More Have to say thanks to the owners for sharing their special ranch with us! Thanks Phil and Andrea!

2016-10-19T11:19:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! Best wishes to you Josh and Kaitlyn!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lauren T

Andrea and Phil were amazing! They were very accommodating and the facilities were beautiful. I used Andrea as the day-of-coordinator and I felt no stress at all. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

2016-10-18T12:25:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review! No stress = a great wedding day = Success!! :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Donna H

This was a beautiful Venue with the best of care for our daughters wedding! Could not have asked for better care, better setting, all the way around were were thrilled from start to finish! Highly recommended!

2016-10-18T12:25:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review! We appreciate the opportunity to serve your family!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Donna H

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Kayla M

We could not have selected a more PERFECT venue for our daughter's wedding! The river is an absolutely beautiful and serene backdrop for the ceremony and pictures. The guests enjoyed dinner outdoors on the deck of the Lodge overlooking the river, and the reception took place... Read More in the Barn looking out toward a gorgeous sunset. Everyone had a blast. Phil and Andrea were so supportive and helpful, most of the guests probably assumed they were family! Oh, and the local vendors... were awesome too. I (almost) wish we had another daughter, so we could do it all again! Christi M.

2016-05-02T09:24:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christi for this sweet review! It was a beautiful, fun wedding! Let us know if we can serve you in the future! :)

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Jillian V

I dare someone to find a better wedding venue than Selah Spring Ranch in Brady, TX. Phil and Andrea ROLLED OUT the red carpet for our whole wedding party - my wife and I, our families, and our bridesmaids/groomsmen for the entire weekend of our wedding. From the Bunkhouse, to... Read More the Barn, to the Main Lodge, to the communication, to the wedding coordination, the excellent organization, the cheerful willingness to make it the best weekend ever... it was truly perfect and we couldn't possibly recommend Selah Springs Ranch more!! Phil and Andrea and their staff are world-class people and they run a world-class Texas Wedding service! Oh, and for all that you're getting - you won't find a more budget-friendly venue in Texas that's this wonderful. We'd do it again 1,000 times! Thank you Phil, Andrea, and all of the Selah Springs staff!!

2016-03-30T09:59:33 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for this GLOWING review!!! Wow! We were so blessed to be a part of your wedding day - truly an awesome day!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

This was the perfect venue for our daughter’s small, outdoor Oct. wedding. We were able to rent an adjoining ranch for the weekend, which gave us lodging for up to 45, and 1,000 acres of openness. All of the wedding party and bride and groom’s families stayed on one of the... Read More ranches. This is a true Texas venue with the beautiful hills and live oak trees of the Hill Country, and vast open skies and space of west Texas. The Lodge, bunkhouse, barn and bull pen are rustic, country, and beautifully decorated. This is a very flexible venue, with many possibilities for a wedding, or wedding weekend events. We had the Rehearsal Dinner in the barn and later in the evening enjoyed Andrea’s gourmet s’mores by the outdoor fireplace on the porch of the Lodge. Saturday morning Phil hooked up the hay wagon and hosted a tour of the ranch with exotic wildlife sightings. Brunch was at the barn, and while the bride and all the girls took over the second floor of the Lodge for hair and makeup, the guys enjoyed the shooting range and a skeet shoot with Phil. The wedding was along the banks of the San Saba River, and even after the hot summer drought, the colors were beautifully fall- the dark gray stones of the river and the gold of the grass and trees. The wedding party came down the “aisle” of a rough stone stairway from the Lodge, through the trees, down to the open area along the river. We used the front lawn of the Lodge, porch, and lower lawn area for the cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. We had multiple areas for ceremony and reception, and all areas worked perfectly for us. The Lodge has a rustic elegance, and dresses up oh so beautifully! At sundown, the view from the porch, where we had dinner, overlooking the river and the hills is spectacular. Andrea was an invaluable help in the planning, and I truly could not have planned this without her experience, advice, and graciousness. I can’t imagine an easier venue to work with. She was also our Day-of Coordinator. She kept us and all the vendors on schedule, and is a perfect hostess. We took lots of pictures on our first visit to the ranch, and used them in planning with the other vendors. Throughout the planning process, I was reminded that in the end it is about the pictures, so plan the wedding through the camera on my phone. Our goal was to have the wedding that our daughter dreamed of, and to entertain our family and friends who journeyed from all over the county and many foreign countries to share the weekend with us. All 8 of the groom’s immediate family came from France for their first visit to the U.S. We were able to host them in true Texas style, and create a lasting memory for all of us. In the end, the camera loves this venue!!!! The pictures are beautiful, and there were smiles all around. God is good!

2016-02-09T14:08:33 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful wedding it was! Thank you again for choosing our venue, we so enjoyed working with you to make A & J's wedding perfect! Thank you for your very kind and detailed review! We hope to see you all again!

My Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Aubrey S

Phil and Andrea were such amazing hosts and have a BEAUTIFUL ranch! They were extremely easy to work with, they were always in constant contact, and provided great Southern hospitality. I would definitely recommend having your wedding at Selah Springs Ranch!

2015-09-21T10:04:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are grateful that your experience with us was top notch! Best wishes to you guys!

Just what we were looking for

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Jessica N

We did the deluxe wedding package which allowed us to have 28 people stay on the property. Here's what our weekend looked like: We arrived on a Thursday afternoon, sat in the river, relaxed, and then cooked dinner. Friday the menfolk had a skeet shooting morning and then the... Read More whole group went on a hayride with the property owner, Phil. Friday evening we did a crawfish boil in the barn and then a s'mores bonfire. We had a Saturday afternoon ceremony at the riverside, BBQ on the porch and then the rest of the reception in front of the lodge. If it sounds like we had a very fun and relaxed weekend, it's because we did and that is exactly what we wanted. The property owners, Phil and Andrea, have a passion for their property and a passion for creating great events and gatherings. They were extremely helpful in answering questions and helping us figure out how to best use the property. The property was perfect; all of the womenfolk stayed in the lodge and all the men stayed in a hunting themed bunkhouse. We were able to cook most meals and a few were catered in. The property did not require much decorating which I appreciated. It is a gorgeous piece of land. What we wanted was a place to go spend the weekend with our friends and family without spending a fortune. We have gotten a lot of compliments on how beautiful the venue was and how much fun we had. This was the perfect place for us. Thanks, Phil and Andrea!

2015-09-21T10:38:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica! We had a great time working with you/for you to make your wedding weekend exactly what you guys wanted. We are so thankful you were pleased with everything! Best wishes!!

Texas Hill Country at it's finest!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Stacie C

We got married at Selah Springs Ranch in November of 2014 -- and I don't think we could have picked a better location. Although it is a decent drive (2+ hours) from Austin, I was pleasantly surprised by how many of our guests decided to make an overnight trip for our event!... Read More The San Saba is beautiful, and runs throughout the year unlike some of the other (sadly) dried up waterfront locations we visited. The property is huge -- I wish we had been able to stay another day to explore all that the ranch has to offer! Accommodations were convenient and comfortable, and although there were a few hiccups along the way (I heard the water stopped running over at the Bunkhouse) all of our issues were addressed as soon as they were brought up to the owners. Phil and Andrea were very accommodating to our needs throughout the process, and although some of the details were difficult to arrange long-distance, everything really came together for a perfect evening! If you choose Selah, keep in mind that this isn't a corporate, big-company kind of venue -- all of our family and friends came ready to pitch in, and if yours aren't, make sure that you hire enough help to get everything done. Recommendations: - We chose to hire Andrea as our day-of coordinator, and it was worth every penny. - If you get to visit the site, take lots of pictures! During my planning I did not have access to floor plans/dimensions or additional pictures of the site. Andrea was able to send me the info I needed, but pictures/plans are worth 1000 words! - In retrospect, assigned seating wasn't worth the time I put into it, the layout of the Lodge and porch don't lend themselves to a really formal set-up, and I actually got a lot of compliments about how fun and relaxed the reception was. - Verizon does NOT get reception in Brady. This was a problem since my entire family uses Verizon. I actually knew this before the event, but did not prepare my guests and wedding party adequately the week of. A printed map/directions to the venue are highly recommended!

2015-04-20T10:12:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this kind review! We LOVED all the added personal touches to your wedding that made it one of a kind! Your family and guests were delightful and we would love to have you guys back anytime! Also, thank you for mentioning these... Read Less Read More

Perfect Venue in the Hill Country

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Lyndsey A

Selah Springs is beautiful and Phil and Andrea are great to work with. It really was the perfect place. The lodge is amazing and has plenty of room. And along with the barn and bunkhouse, I was able to sleep my entire wedding party and parents, plus a few extras, for the... Read More weekend. The ceremony was held down by the river and it was awesome. Everything is so pretty there is really no need for extensive decorations. And the groomsmen loved it as well. They slept in the barn, which is right next to the shooting range.If you are looking for a great venue in the hill country, this is it.

2015-09-21T10:39:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure serving you guys!

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jill C

I cannot say enough good things about the Selah Springs Ranch! This ranch is so beautiful. Looking out from the patio porch down onto the river was truly breathtaking. The house was a perfect setting to host our 75 guests. We enjoyed dinner and toasts on the wrap around porch... Read More after the ceremony followed by drinks and dancing under the stringed lights that lit up the dance floor! This location is so beautiful we did not need to add much as far as decorations. The owners are also a highlight of the weekend. They are so friendly and helpful that they put all of my wedding worries to ease upon arrival. I highly recommend Selah Springs to any future bride and groom. Our guests are still raving about the incredible weekend they had!

2014-10-31T15:24:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jill! We so enjoyed hosting you and your friends and family for your wedding weekend! Thank you for your kind review - we are so pleased that you are so pleased! :)

BEAUTIFUL

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Melissa C

I went to Selah Springs for a dear friend's wedding. Everything from the ceremony to the reception was breathtaking. Selah Springs was such a beautiful place!!! I would definitely go back there

Country Wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

I had my wedding at Selah Springs on Sept 13, 2014. Myself and family and friends, could not have asked for a more perfect location. Everything flowed perfectly, and Andrea and Phil (owners) are so hospitable and welcoming, you would feel like you've known them for years. I had... Read More every single one of my guests and family flying in from out of state/country, and they were beyond thrilled with how beautiful the venue was and the effort that the owners put into making everyone feel welcome. I cannot thank Andrea and Phil enough for making everything so perfect and I know future brides will NEVER be disappointed.

2014-10-13T17:04:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Monica! We loved your very international "texas country" wedding! You guys are always welcome at Selah Springs Ranch! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

Dear Phil and Andrea I just want to take a moment to thank you both for helping us to make my baby girl's dream wedding come true! Your ranch has way passed our expectations, it is so beautiful inside and out, the property is breathtaking, tranquil, romantic the... Read More ranch inside is so cozy, comfortable and all the details that went into decorating of it is surely noticed. Your are both a gracious accommodating and most professional hostesses you made us feel very welcome and comfortable. You even managed to "calm our nerves" Phil I want to thank you especially for making us trust the weather and had the reception at the ranch, it was by pure miracle that we went from upper 90's to low 60's that morning and still in the afternoon - plus rain, yet half hour before the ceremony started the sun rose over the river and gloriously warmed up the air to an absolute perfect temperature for the reminder of the night with an incredible sunset It would have been regretful to miss it and stay in the --otherwise perfectly lovely and fun-- barn, so thank you Phil! Over all we had one perfect wedding! If I will ever have the opportunity to come stay at your Ranch again in the future that would be a treat. Perhaps a "family reunion" in a few years to teach some grand kids about Texas:) Thank you again for everything! Sincerely; Kathleen Mathiesen --Now; Mother of the ...Wife

2015-09-21T10:40:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kathleen! What a blast Monica's wedding was! Best wishes to your family!

The Desires of our Hearts...the start of our Happily Ever After

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Kelly M

Part of what makes Selah Springs Ranch such a beautiful place to be, is that the owners cherish the gifts God has given at the Ranch and have hearts for sharing. My husband and I were married there October 26, 2013, with so many beautiful venues to choose from, and we saw A... Read More LOT, what set this one apart from the others was the owner’s attitude. No matter how beautiful the venue, if the people you are working with do not place an importance on your stay, it is just not the same. Selah Springs Ranch offers a beautiful retreat where you have an opportunity to enjoy the wonder of God's creation in a variety of ways. The Ranch itself provides comfortable, clean and well equipped accommodations, along with TWO well-stocked kitchens. Then add in the Chavanne's with their humble, servants hearts and love for the LORD. Then amazingly, their overall prices were the best, by far, for the value....for us, after meeting the Chavanne’s the decision was easily made! Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and more....Andrea provided guidance, advice and props for the wedding, and also jumped in as wedding coordinator last minute as my coordinator got sick. Phil ensured everything for the wedding day was set up, and then also performed the baptisms. We were able to share with our family and friends over the whole week-end vs. just the wedding day, recommit our lives to God as a married couple in baptism in the river -what an awesome memory this was as some of our guests joined us- and we made wonderful new friends in the Chavanne's. Ten months later and our guests are still talking about what a wonderful, memorable time they had at the wedding in celebration and fellowship. New friendships were formed among guests as they all had an opportunity to spend time together for days vs. hours; many continue to talk about having a wedding reunion at the Ranch! I cannot express to you how perfect the day, the whole week end, was….God was definitely present! My husband and I look forward to the next opportunity to stay at Selah Springs and to visit with the Chavanne’s again; they truly felt like family. I hope you read this and take the opportunity to visit Selah Springs Ranch, whether for your wedding, family reunion, romantic getaway, quiet retreat to refresh or vacation….you will not be disappointed. Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart.

2015-09-21T10:42:13 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review! Thank you!! It was truly our delight to host you guys for such a special weekend in more ways than one. We are thrilled for your new lives together and wish you God's riches blessings in marriage!!

A Mom's opinion:)

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Julie k

OH MY GOSH!! I really can't say enough good things about Selah Springs Ranch as a wedding venue. My husband found them on the internet and all it took was one visit with the owners for us to book it for our daughter's wedding. There is so much natural beauty that it requires... Read More very little decorating (or you can do more if you like) which I found to be wonderful. Our wedding was the Keller/Huff wedding if you want to check out the pics on their website. Phil and Andrea took care of so many of the little details that it made it easy for us to relax and enjoy the event. All the wedding party had a place to stay for the entire time they were there and there is so much room to just sit around and enjoy the beauty of the hill country. The Kitchens are well equipped and spacious as well as beautiful. You can literally take a picture anywhere in this place and it will have a great background. They have such a mix of rustic with a whole lot of classy. They set the chairs and tables up for you, they give you suggestions on what has worked for other wedding parties and they are honest good Christian people and truly wanted our time there to be the best it could possibly be. They put everything on paper so there were no surprises and Andrea hired on as our wedding coordinator and Tori as her assistant. I honestly do not know how I would have gotten through it all without their help. After the wedding was over and we cleaned up the lodge and went home, my husband said "I do not think things could have gone any better." Sure there were little things I wish I had planned better for but those were little decorating things on my part, but as far as a gorgeous venue with such natural beauty and working with kind, honest and creative people, I can honestly say that I would use them again in a heart beat.

2014-07-09T16:35:30 Response from the vendor

Super sweet review Julie! Thank you so much! We would host you again in a heart beat! :)

Perfect in Every Way!

Reviewed on 7/04/2014

My husband and I got married at Selah Springs Ranch in May of 2014 and it was everything we could have hoped for. Phil and Andrea, the owners of the ranch, were wonderful to work with. They were extremely helpful and attentive and wanted to make the day perfect for us just as... Read More much as we did. We stayed at the ranch with our families for 3 nights surrounding the wedding and had a wonderful time exploring the property, wading in the river and enjoying the beautiful views from the porch at the Lodge. The wedding was held down by the river and everyone said it was such a gorgeous location. Phil even stayed during the ceremony to make sure everything ran smoothly. All in all, our wedding at Selah Springs was relaxed, beautiful and so much fun. Thank you for making our wedding exactly what we wanted! We will be back to stay again!

2014-07-06T10:20:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this very nice review! What a sweet wedding yours was and we enjoyed getting to know your families at this special time for you! We look forward to another visit!

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Debbie P

What a beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding!!! The bride and groom got married under the beautiful oak tree on the flowing San Saba River. Andrea and Phil Chavanne were great resources.I highly recommend using Andrea for a wedding coordinator.She is young,fun,and has great... Read More ideas!! I could not have done it without her!! All of the vendors that Andrea suggested were great! Being from out of town and not knowing Brady,Andrea was great help! The Patio catered breakfast on Sat. morning and the wedding dinner.The food was delicious and we had so many compliments. We rented the lodge and bunkhouse for the weekend and were able to accommodate the entire wedding party and bride's family.It was great being together sharing this joyous occasion.The lodge and the bunkhouse are beautifully decorated and great accommodations! We had so many compliments on the venue and the beautiful setting. Lots of great memories!! Andrea and Phil ,thank you so much for making their wedding such a special day.Gary and Debbie

2014-07-06T10:21:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Debbie! It all went without a hitch! :) We enjoyed working with you to make it special for Whitney and Chase and the whole family!

Perfect Outdoor Setting

Reviewed on 6/30/2014

Selah Springs Ranch is the perfect place to have an outdoor wedding! Andrea and Phil are so accommodating and make your wedding run smoothly. My wedding took place down by the San Saba River and it was absolutely gorgeous!! We got married under a big tree that is on the... Read More riverbank. We rented the ranch for the weekend so all of our wedding party stayed there. I loved every minute of our wedding weekend at Selah Springs and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting an outdoor setting.

2014-07-06T10:22:40 Response from the vendor

So glad it was perfect for you! Thank you!!

Literal best day ever!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Mackenzie K

Selah Springs was everything I wanted and more. The entire staff could not have been more helpful and caring and kind. The facility was absolutely perfect, with more than enough room for me and my bridesmaids. And for my husband and his boys. We each had space to enjoy our... Read More friends and family, and to join them all together. And the ranch is simply breathtaking. I had so many people tell me how beautiful it was, and the pictures came out stunning. Overall, I could not think of a better place to say your vows in front of God and family.

2014-07-02T10:00:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mackenzie! You and Chad are a beautiful couple inside and out and we so enjoyed hosting your families and friends for your wedding weekend! Congratulations! Come back and visit anytime!

Small Ceremony & Relaxed Wedding

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Katie H

Selah Springs Ranch is the ideal place to marry if you want something outdoors, rustic, and a place to stay throughout the weekend. I had 32 people total in my guest list; most of which stayed on the property. We stayed 3 nights and made a weekend/vacation out of it with our... Read More family and close friends. Everyone LOVED the river and the trickling sounds it made at night while on the porch sharing stories and sipping on a few cold ones. When it came time for the rehearsal & wedding, Phil & Andrea were wonderful. They helped with the music, set up, anything & everything that we needed to get done. I honestly think this was the perfect place for our wedding. And the fact that we had a small guest count and most people stayed at the ranch, it really made it so much more enjoyable and relaxed. Everyone also enjoyed all the activities: riding 4-wheelers while catching a glimpse of all the wild animals, skeet shooting, shooting targets, swimming, fishing, hiking, etc. The ranch was quite a drive for everyone (5 hours), so we wanted a place that most people could stay for at least 2 days and have lots of fun with different activities. Also, I know the rules have changed regarding pets being allowed since our wedding, but we needed a place that would allow pets because we had no one to leave them with. They graciously allowed our (well behaved) pets to come along (of course under a few conditions) and we booked right away. Our dogs (black lab & german shepherd mix) had such a great time and looking back at all the pictures, they made our wedding that much more memorable! We didn't plan to have them in our wedding, but they were and it was just the cutest thing to see our lab walk right behind my husband as he walked down the aisle. And to see her lay by our side while we did our first dance..such a loyal dog and sweet pictures to look back on. Anyways, to sum everything up. Phil & Andrea have an absolutely beautiful place and they are the sweetest to lend it out for everyone to take in the beauty of it. It was nice to venture around at our own leisure..like it was our own piece of heaven. I also wanted to note that we used Delicious Details in Fredericksburg for our wedding dinner & it was..duh!..delicious. But really, everyone enjoyed the food & thought it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Our cake was from Sophie's Bakery in Fredericksburg (we opted to pick it up) and it was very moist and delicious as well! I wanted to throw that out there in case people think it's too rural and not sure about good food places. There also are some places in Brady to look into as well. Selah Springs Ranch for the win! :) - Mrs. Rockefeller

2014-07-02T10:01:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! You guys were the sweetest, most laid back couple! Thank you for your kind words about our property and for allowing us to host your wedding weekend! We'd love to have ya'll back anytime!

Our Big Day!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kailey

We were married at Selah Springs Ranch on May 03, 2014. Although we found a number of places in magazines and considered recommendations from others, when we came across Selah Springs we immediately fell in love. The ranch and its accommodations are amazing. The view from the... Read More lodge is absolutely breathtaking. The quite outdoors and the constant flow of the river create such a relaxing environment while you are preparing for the most important moment of your life. Phil and Andrea made us feel at home by allowing a sense of freedom and ownership to the ranch. Phil and Andrea are open to any ideas, and will go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Close family and friends were able to stay on the ranch the entire wedding weekend. What a great time they had between fishing, shooting skeet, hiking, or just sitting on the porch listening to the tranquil San Saba River. One of the neatest things about our wedding was our exit. Phil and Andrea were gracious enough to allow a horse and carriage exit using Vintage Carriage. We also had the privilege to be the first couple to use the barn for our rehearsal dinner. We had forty-five people at our rehearsal and the accommodations were perfect! The colors and décor in the barn are beautiful! We highly recommend using the barn! Our flower girls continue to ask when we’re getting married again. The girls cannot wait to go back!  Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! We will be forever grateful to Phil & Andrea for making our special day one that many will never forget!! Brandon and Kailey Blansit

2014-07-02T10:03:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kailey! You guys felt like family from your first site visit! We loved getting to know you and Brandon and your wedding was so beautiful! Many happy years of marriage to you! Come see us anytime!

Intimate. Beautiful. So. Very. Texas!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014

Our daughter was married at Selah Springs Ranch in May of 2014. . Our now son-in-law is Canadian and we wanted the family coming in from Canada for the wedding to experience Texas at its finest. Having previously stayed at Selah Springs Ranch for a family vacation, we knew... Read More without a doubt it would be perfect! We booked the ranch for 3 nights and our immediate family, along with the groom's family and wedding party stayed there to get to know one another in one of the most picturesque places in Texas. We enjoyed hiking around the property, swimming and wading in the beautiful San Saba River, sharing meals and cooking in the lodge kitchens ( yes, there are two!), the spectacular views from the porch at the lodge, and the exceptional hospitality and attentiveness of the ranch managers, Phil and Andrea Chavanne. The wedding took place outside by the river beneath the majestic oak trees. Phil was present and available during the wedding to make sure that everything went smoothly and that all of our needs were met. It was everything we had hoped for– an intimate, extraordinarily beautiful, true Texas experience! Selah Springs Ranch was the perfect venue for our daughter’s wedding and to bond with our new family. Definitely an experience we will all treasure for a lifetime!

2014-06-09T20:13:22 Response from the vendor

We loved hosting our first international wedding for both of your families! Thank you so much for your kind words and we'll look forward to seeing you all for a reunion in the future! :)