Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Photo

5016 Allen St, Houston, TX (713) 961-2840

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Samantha A

I cannot say enough good things about Select Studios. Arthur was my dream photographer and he went above and beyond all of my expectations. Literally every picture he took was stunning. Love Select Studios style and artistic edge. Absolutely beautiful work. They are a must have!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Leslie B

We had such a wonderful experience with Select Studios. When initially reviewing photographers, I fell in love with the beauty of his photographs and after meeting with Arthur, knew that they would be the perfect choice for our engagement photos, wedding, and bridal portraits.... Read More Arthur has such an easy manner that made being around him and in front of the camera feel very natural and fun, never forced. I was so impressed by the speed in which they produced our photos as well! Within a week for engagement photos, a few days for bridal portraits, and 3 weeks for wedding photos! We were so happy with the quality of all of our photos and even happier that that quality came at a very reasonable price. Arthur perfectly captured the joy in all of those moments and I feel like our photos truly represent all the emotions of the day. Every member of his staff was personable, professional, and responsive to all of our emails and phone calls. They even helped my mother frame all the photos that were to be on display when she came by to pick up prints. I would very highly recommend Select Studios and look forward to working with them on future occasions!

Photographer

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Lauren A

Arthur and Select Studios was awesome to work with. Our engagement photos turned out great and we are looking forward to our wedding photos.

Beautiful pics and fun photographer

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Allison T

We worked with Arthur and Select Studios for our engagements, bridal and wedding. He's such a joy to work with and brings a fun and peaceful aura. My only complaint would be the extras that aren't included in the package can be quite pricey. Worth it if you can afford it.

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Amy N

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Arthur Garcia of Select studios, his working is amazing and highly recommended! He shot our engagement photos and our wedding- we love him! And he's got such a creative photography side.