Luxury Designer Wedding Dresses & Attires

UP TO 70% OFF ON SAMPLE DRESSES NOW! Selena Huan Bridal is known as a handmade designer wedding dress brand. Designed by Selena herself, the logo with the “SH” from her initials wrapped in a circle can be viewed as the most direct expression for love and dream, indicating a happy and perfect marriage. Our design focuses on flattering your natural curves with streamlined silhouettes and beguiling illusions. Besides luxury fabrics, we apply original designed laces, together with Austrian imported gemstones and pearls embellishment to accentuate the breathtaking beauty of a woman in love. In addition to the wedding gown collection, Selena Huan Bridal also sells original-designed bridesmaid dresses, flower girls dresses and accessories.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

1294 Kifer Rd # 706, Sunnyvale, CA (408) 797-6982

Reviewed on 6/07/2017

This Bridal studio offers wonderful bespoke/customization services to realize my dream on my life-time wedding dress. I'm part of the rare brides that really don't like laces, especially flower shapes. The designer Selena designed a Art-deco pattern dress with palm tree shape... Read More (my wedding is in Florida with all beads and crystals). All I have to say that the dress is fabulous and I was going to cry when I first try on it..... They also design an light-weighted organza mermaid train with detachable features to make the 2nd look of my wedding. Really really tankful! Thank you, Selena Huan!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Alexandra K

I was a little bit surprise to find a store with only one designer's branded dresses and their staff told me that their store is the brand's own flagship store. They carry two series of collections and I like their signature better because it has more luxury and modern looks in... Read More their designs. Their designer is a great one and their fabrics is super! "Queen Arrival" really impressed me with a geometric pattern design incorporating with the elements of beads and crystals. I chose the one!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Sue Y

Dear Selena, my Korean name is Suyeon and I'm so sorry for too late this present! Thank you so much for your amazing wedding dress! You made my perfect wedding :D. I'll never forget the time. It's so beautiful, and perfect for me. My dad previously told me that he found a... Read More talented designer for me and I was a little bit suspicious. But when I got the dress, I was fully convinced. Sorry again for taking so long to give you a review. You guys are so talented and well-served!!!! Really hope that your business can go well in future and design more beautiful gowns.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017

All I want to say is: Thank you, Thank you and Thank you to Selena, Judy and Jennifer for their unbeatable valued designs and services. I think it's really hard to find a comparable bridal gown vendor can do made-to-measure services at around 2000 price range as they did.... Read More They've done that professionally and carefully. I received my gown last week and it really fits me very well! Thanks so much to Selena Huan Bridal. Again, they make my big day. I'm really exciting about my wedding two weeks later. Hope everything goes well!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Alica K

Well, I have to say that I was a little bit suspicious before I came into the studio since I know that their designer is from Hong Kong and their dresses are produced there. But their designs and quality of fabrics really surprises me. I browsed through a lot of dress brand... Read More before for about 3 months and I really think the quality of their dress is comparable with a lot brands pricing between $2500-$4000. I ordered two of their dress, one for my ceremony and one for my dancing party. They agree to customize according to my size (I'm a size 4 with size 8 hips). I really look forward to see my dress in 45 days!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Alica K

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 May S

I came here with my fiance and we both booked our gowns and tuxedos here in March. We just received their tailor-made dresses and tuxedos yesterday and they are fabulous and fit very well! It's so difficult to find a bridal store providing customization and tailor-made services... Read More at such good price. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Sandra E

The designer is from Hong Kong and her designs really catch the high fashion but not too "runway" style because they looks great on ordinary people like me. I'm a size 8 with chubby arms and waistline. I wore 6 dresses in their store during my appointment and almost all designs... Read More made me look slim. Finally I chose to buy a mermaid here. I really love their designs!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Elle S

They opened recently but thank god I found them. I'm a small size girl and having difficulties to find the right gown for me anywhere. They have fabulous designs and the right size for me. I chose "Oncidiums - Selena Huan Pearl Beaded Strapless Ruffled Ball Gown" as my dream... Read More dress. Thanks to Judy and the designer Selena! They really saved me a huge headache! Now I can start to arrange other things and enjoy my wedding preparation. Really Recommend!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017

I rented 3 of their gown for my engagement photo shooting with the photographer that Selena and Judy recommended. Judy gave a lot of good suggestions for us and we really like how the dresses flared my body in the photos. Judy also helped me to find a make-up artist and the... Read More whole team did an excellent job to accomplish the perfect photo shooting for my engagement. Really love them! I personally give 5 stars for their product quality and services!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017

A pretty new designer in CA but really lovely dresses! I came to their flagship store in Sunnyvale last month and bought the Little Mermaid as my destination wedding dress in Florida. Very eye-catching unique design and exquisite details including fine laces, lux fabrics and... Read More swascki crystals.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017

Newly emerging designer's brand in CA. I was really amazed by their imaginative designs when I randomly browsing wedding gowns on Pinterest for my summer wedding and found their dresses with many saves and likes. I kinda do a google search and surprisingly loved 3-4 of their... Read More designs. Finally one of their designer, Judy, in their CA flagship store did a great job to help me finalize my gown selection. I chose one of their tank lace ball gown with ruffled layers of tulle on the skirt for my wedding day. Really happy to finish such a big project so early! Can't wait to have my wedding now.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Elaine H

I kinda started to notice Selena Huan last October when I started by search for my wedding dress in LA. However, after trying on gowns in over 15 stores, I was very disappointed and frustrated. My upper body is in size 4 but hips is in size 8. Finally I drove long way to Bay... Read More area to their store. Their studio was surprisingly big and luxury! Amazed by the designer's inspired design, I chose their Beaded Lace Long Sleeve Illusion V-Neck Sheath Gown and their red lace gown of 2017 Spring Collection. Their bridal consultant also helped to pick up photographers and make-up artists. They were super nice and solved all my problems for my big project in a week! Super happy and relaxed shopping experience.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Cynthia L

My wedding is coming and I have scanned over 20 local bridal stores but haven’t found “the one” for me. I searched online exclusively and find the dress of Selena Huan Bridal really caught my attention. I loved the revealing and intriguing style of their gown and visited their... Read More store a few weeks ago. They have one of their designer, Judy and their nice bridal consultant, Daisy to help me. After spending over 2 hours in store, I decided to order a “The Grape Vine” dress according to my measurement. Only after three weeks, I received my gown and it’s in perfect condition and really fit my size! Now, I’m no longer in the rush and everything is fixed for my wedding. The gown arrived on time and deliver as it promised, the quality and all the wonders on it! Selena Huan is truly an excellent wedding gown supplier!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Cynthia L

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Stephanie W

All I have to say is Wow~~~~. I would give 10 stars if I could! I barely ever write reviews online. The owner: Judy is incredibly nice, gorgeous, friendly, helpful and made me feel so welcomed like family. I was tried so many other places to find my perfect engagement dress;... Read More until a friend of mine told me about this place. Judy knew exactly what I was looking for and picked all the right styles, she made me feel super comfortable. I can't find enough words to describe how lovely she made my experience. Also, the selection here is so unique. The designer: Selena was amazing helpful. She listened to all my requested and made finding the right gown I wanted so easily. I am very excited that I finally found the prefect dress I been looking for months. If you are still looking for your "the one" dress, this is absolutely the place you should check out. I am very happy with my experience; highly recommended this place for everyone. You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Annie F

I came with my mom, my sister, my best girl friends to have a try after getting disappointed in over 20 bridal boutiques and stores. Surprisingly, I was really amazed by their designer's dresses! As a big fan of 1920 fashion, I finally find the Little Mermaid as my iconic... Read More wedding look! So exciting to find a surprise here! My mom likes it too. We can't wait to see the customized version according to my size coming in March!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 camillia b

My flower girls looked like cute and elegant little angels in my church wedding 2 weeks ago. The cotton linings are really soft which brought no discomfort on our flower girls! Superb material and delicate-looking design! The details and quality are outstanding! Overall, we are... Read More very pleased with the service of Selena Huan! The product is: 3D floral water- soluble lace hem dress https://www.selenahuanbridal.com/collections/flower-girls/products/3d-floral-water-soluble-lace-hem-dress

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 rosalinda m

Selena Huan Beaded Lace Long Sleeve Illusion V-Neck Sheath Gown https://www.selenahuanbridal.com/collections/wedding-dresses/products/selena-huan-beaded-lace-long-sleeve-illusion-v-neck-sheath-gown My wedding is coming and I have no time to scan local wedding stores so I decided... Read More to go online to save time and money too but still get outstanding quality from it. After few hours of browsing, Selena Huan Bridal caught my attention, their bridal gowns are unique among other gowns in the web. I loved the revealing and intriguing style of this gown which is the reason why I purchased it. Now, I’m no longer in the rush and everything is fixed for my wedding. The gown arrived on time and deliver as it promised, the quality and all the wonders on it! Selena Huan is truly an excellent wedding gown supplier!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Unice B

Twisted haltered full-length chiffon bridesmaid dress https://www.selenahuanbridal.com/collections/chiffon/products/twisted-haltered-full-length-dress I let my bridesmaids pick their design of dress as long as it is within the garden motif and they have chosen this one. Upon... Read More receiving the items, they really loved their dresses and became even more excited for my special day to come. Elegant design and really great for garden wedding! Thanks Selena Huan Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Bonny F

Selena Huan Strapless Beaded Corded Lace A-line Gown with Mermaid inner Dress https://www.selenahuanbridal.com/collections/wedding-dressess/products/selena-huan-strapless-beaded-corded-lace-a-line-gown-with-mermaid-inner-dress I bought this gown because of its heart-shape... Read More motif that truly signifies the love between my husband and me. It is also simply elegant which is great for my general motif. All the guests in my wedding was left astounded as they saw me walk down the aisle. Happiness was all over the place and overflowed from my heart. My groom looked at me with mesmerized eyes and that day became our start to forever journey together. This gown reflected the love that I have for my husband. Thank you Selena Huan for designing a quality-made and uniquely elegant wedding gown like this!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Paulie H

https://www.selenahuanbridal.com/collections/wedding-dressess/products/selena-huan-pearl-beaded-lace-sleeveless-mermaid-gown -When I first saw its picture, I already knew that it will be my gown on my wedding day. I ordered immediately and I was even more impressed when the... Read More package arrived. The gown is packed with quality and care. It fits me great and the real thing is better than the picture. All the details are fixed on its place and perfectly embroidered. My fiance saw it and said that he is excited for our wedding day next month! My dream of becoming a lovely bride with a mermaid inspired gown will soon come true! So happy to found Selena Huan Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 JT W

"The little mermaid" is favorite wedding gown in Selena Huan's 2016 collection, I love every detail on the dress, very elegant, beautiful. Selena Huan also provide awesome bespoke service, I can get my dress that fits me perfectly. The dress with my measurement arrived under 1... Read More month! Every thing beyond my expectation!! Love Selena Huan Bridal!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 jinlin q

Beautiful dresses and great service! Both Judy and Mandy are friendly and helpful! The dresses are perfect both on size and style~ I can communicate with designer to customize as i like~ I've visited many wedding shops, it's the best!

Meet The President

Selena Huan

Independent designer owned Bespoke brand "SH2" in Hong Kong and bridal business "Selena Huan Bridal" in North America. Selena always adhere to use of the most exquisite materials and craftsmanship, combined with inspiration from the ‘20s and ‘50s fashion, to create timelessly classic fashion artwork. Selena's collection is a creation of opulence with geometric Art-Deco pattern, baroque -style romanticism, and celebrates the strength and sensuality of brides in love. Her artwork is rich in luxurious encrusted beading, sensual shades of pastel color and fly by the night filmy fabrics.