$$

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

13770 SW 84th St, Miami, FL

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 MONICA M

By far the worst place and customer service ever! I ordered a cake from here for my gender reveal since I was planning on purchasing my baby shower cake here also. When I went in to order the cake I took 2 very specific pictures of what I wanted which in my opinion was a very simple one tier white fondant cake with diamond lines and light pink and light blue cake beads. I even brought in my own cake topper to make it easier (pink and blue converse I purchased on etsy). I asked the lady who took my order several times if they had the beads in those specific colors and size if not I would purchase them in Michaels ($1.99 each color) she assured me they did. The place was pretty expensive compared to other places but i decided to order anyways. When I went to pick up the cake with my husband I was attended by the same lady who took my order. The cake was definitely not what I expected and not in a good way. The cake was lop sided the white fondant was sprinkled with grey glitter making the cake look dirty. There we several areas where the fondant cracked and they tried to patch it which just made it worse! The pink and white beads that she assured me they had were huge hand rolled and painted balls of fondant in a bright pink and bright blue. Let's not forget that they hot glued these balls on the cake. I didn't even know you could use hot glue on a edible food product! I guess they also ran out of blue fondant balls because they finished the back of the cake with only pink beads throwing the whole pattern off. The cake lines were barely visible. When I brought up all these things to her she told me I only turn in the cakes I dont decorate them. At this point the only 2 options she gave me were to leave the cake or take it. Meanwhile in a couple of hours I would have a bunch of people in my house and no cake if I left it. On the drive home the cake started leaking from the bottom the rum liquid from the bottom! It was a complete disaster! I would not recommend this place at all!

Yummy & gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Ashley N

My cake was not only Beautiful but delicious! I did the guava cake it was amazing!

YUMMY CAKE

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Nicole E

I chose my design for the cake from his portfolio and the cake looked better in person!!! He was amazing! The flowers on my cake were sugar and they looked real. The cake itself was to die for!!! =)

TO Selva's Cake Designers