Beautifully Relaxed Memories

We service the Central Florida and Birmingham, Alabama areas with some destination locations as well including but not limited to Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas. We love to not only be the photographers for the special day but also develop a long lasting relationship with our clients. We do this in many ways first and foremost being adequate and effective communication. From the moment a couple books Semm-Faber Photography we are there till the end. We help with referrals, ideas and stress relieving duties/activities. We want our clients to know that we are available and present for all of their needs. We hope to establish that similar type of relationship with you! Let's have a blast and make some memories!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014 Deanna B

Mandy was an absolute dream to work with! She was helpful every step of the way, answering questions and giving advice. From the moment we met her, I knew that she would make us feel comfortable on our big day - and I was absolutely right! My entire family raved about how much... Read More fun she was to have with us as we were getting ready and throughout our wedding. On top of all that, the pictures are amazing!!!!!! I am so glad that we were lucky enough to find her as our wedding photographer, and would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/18/2012 Amanda F

Loved their work!

Mandy Faber

Hey Hey! How you doin? So a little bit about me...I was raised in St. Cloud, Florida. That's right Florida native right here! I have been photographing couples for 10 years, wow I feel old, but actually took up an interest in photography at a very young age. I still reside in Central Florida with my Awesome Hubby, Ben, and our two daughters. Things I love; coffee, Superheros, Star Wars, Shopping and long romantic walks on the beach. Nah, not really that last one but it sounded good right? Oh but I do love me some sarcasm. Let's chat soon and plan some amazing wedding photography!