Nothing Else Comes Close

The Niagara region’s best choice for weddings and receptions of any size from a small family affair to an event for 2000 guests, our staff of experts will arrange every detail to make your special day extraordinary! Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is also the perfect place for Engagement Celebrations, Bridal Parties, Rehearsal and Post-Wedding Breakfasts and Brunches. And the resort’s luxury accommodations will delight your out-of-town guests. Destination wedding, intimate family gathering, or a grand affair. Whatever your needs may be, our special wedding packages and team of wedding professionals will make your dreams a reality. From elegantly appointed rooms to our white glove 4-star service, every detail will be covered to make your special day memorable and effortless.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

310 4th St, Niagara Falls, NY (716) 299-1100

Hotel

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Leanna F

I had a destination wedding so all but one of my guests stayed in this hotel withy husband and I. They did an amaze g job keeping a lot of our guests grouped together

Great price, fantastic place

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Shelly D

Loved everything about this place. Room was great, amenities were fantastic! Will return here!!!

Celebrities

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Corrie L

We did everything at the casino- salon, get ready, ceremony, and reception. Walking around in our wedding attire made us local celebrities. The hotel and casino staff was talking about us all weekend. It was just fabulous

Amazing Venue and Staff

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Heather D

My wedding Coordinator from the event dept. was Karen Nordaby. She did an amazing job helping me with the planning, answering all my questions and micromanaging guests/vendors. The event went off flawlessly - it was more than I could have hoped for. Event staff were also... Read More tremendously helpful.

Meet The Director of Catering

Karen Nordaby

Karen's true passion is creating and executing memorable Special Events, including Weddings and other black-tie affairs - her focus is to provide exceptional Customer Service ensuring dynamic results! Her multi-talented background includes Fashion Design and coupled with Event Planning and Business Development, provides her clients with a unique and enthusiastic vision! Karen has worked in the event industry for over 25 years, and has been in charge of the Catering and Special Events Department for the Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino for over 10 years.