Bridal • Bridesmaid • Evening • Cocktail • Mitzvah

Despite losing her family in the Cambodian genocide Seng never lost sight in becoming a successful designer. Mastering her craft at 15 she opened her own shop in 2009, which has been a successful hit. When it comes to women looking their best they call on her talent and ability. Her respect and deference makes her salon experience extraordinary. Customer service is of the utmost importance, every client treated as the unique individual that they are. Choosing the right outfit for that special event should be pleasant, relaxed and enjoyed in a trusting atmosphere. Seng and her staff emphasize the importance of beauty, tailoring, and how a woman feels in her selection. Driven by excellence she displays her artistic flair when designing, embracing the woman and occasion she is celebrating.

218B South Avenue (Bridal), Fanwood, NJ (908) 322-8700

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kaitlin L

Seng Couture is THE best place for your bridal needs. We went on a recommendation and had my mothers dress made for my brothers wedding. I knew as soon as I became engaged I wanted to get my dress from Seng. The entire experience and staff was amazing from the moment we... Read More walked in! We had so much fun, and they were honest, supportive and extremely helpful! I could not imagine getting my dress, veil and head piece anywhere else! Thank You to everyone at Seng's for such a wonderful experience and for making me the happiest bride!

Beautiful Dress and Veil

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Alyssa F

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and belt, at Seng Couture and I could not have been happier! Seng and the staff were a pleasure to work with from the very start! My dress was absolutely stunning and fit me like a glove - it was absolutely my dream dress! We loved Seng so... Read More much that my Mom ended up ordering her dress there as well and she, too, looked amazing!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Danielle P

I got my dress at Seng Couture 2 weeks ago i definitely recommend it! The over all customer service was great! My wedding is September 30 of 2018 so I needed to pick a dress sometime soon! When I walked in I was happy with the selection of dresses they had there,it was what I... Read More was looking for. I worked with patty and she made me so comfortable I can’t wait to get my dress in!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Christine R

Had the best experience at Seng Couture. I am getting married on July 21, 2018 and was cutting it close picking out my dress :) I had a difficult time shopping, but felt the most comfortable with Samantha at Seng. You get to walk around the store and pick out the dresses you... Read More would like to try on. Very glad I decided to purchase my dress here!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Lyubov G

Seng Couture was patient throughout the entire process. The staff talks you through the big decision and is not pushy like other private owned shops. They have a large selection of beautiful affordable gowns. I saved money on taxes (I live in NY) and they provide complimentary... Read More basic alterations. I found an amazing gown for my destination wedding June 3rd 2018 in Mexico!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Danielle M

I am getting married October 5, 2018 and I have been so nervous about getting the perfect dress. The ladies at Seng Couture were so helpful and accommodating. They gave their honest opinion and made me feel I could alter any dress in which way I wanted. They never hesitated... Read More about finding something that I was looking for and was quick to find it. The fact that they offer free alterations was definitely helpful for the budget that we have! I definitely recommend getting your wedding dress from them!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Erin T

Being my first time out wedding dress shopping, I was extremely anxious but from the moment I walked into the store my nerves turned into excitement! The staff was so extremely friendly and accommodating! With too many gorgeous dresses to look through myself, they were totally... Read More happy to allow the four guests that I brought to look through dresses as well and pull out what they thought I would like. The consultant had no problem with me trying on dresses multiple times, even though I knew I had found “the one” when I put on dress number 5! If you are looking for an endless amount of gorgeous dresses and an extremely pleasant experience, book an appointment here! Wedding Date: 09/08/2018 Bride: Erin T.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Ashley M

I had such a pleasant experience buying my dress at Seng Couture. They took me for a last minute appointment to try on a dress I absolutely loved and were so helpful. I cannot wait until my dress comes in. Thank you Allison and Jody!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Debra D

My wedding date is 11/17/2018! My sister and I both found our dream wedding dresses at Seng Couture and it truly has been the most wonderful experience!!! The staff is so welcoming and sweet! They listened to my ideas and used their expertise to put together a gown that takes my... Read More breath away!! The store is beautiful and has tons of stunning dresses to choose from. I HIGHLY recommend Seng Couture to EVERY bride out there!!!! They helped make this whole experience unforgettable!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Megan D

My wedding is 9/12/2018- Seng couture is wonderful! Lastnight was my first day of dress hunting-and final! I said Yes to My Gorgeous Dress and rang my bell loud and proud! Pictures just don’t compare to actually seeing dresses in person!So many options. The staff greeted me... Read More right away in the door, was helped by Hilda and a woman assisting her, they were such a big help! Hilda helped lots, advice, very professional! I was “glowing” when I found the dress that was my “10”! Thank u Seng Couture!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Arlene R

I decided to make an appointment at Seng Couture on a whim. I was supposed to go meet up with a friend at another high end salon in NYC but that fell through so I decided to just go by myself (this is a second time around for me so I didn't feel weird at all about doing this).... Read More I arrive for my appointment and Illian was the consultant assisting me. I showed her a few photos of what I was interested but was open to different kind of dresses. My only request was since I'm having a Riviera Maya destination wedding next November, I didn't want a dress that was too heavy or with a long train. Illian went to work and I perused the racks myself and pulled some dresses. All in all we had about 9 that she helped me try on. I was not expecting to walk away with a dress but that is exactly what happened. I fell in love with a Kitty Chen dress! Everyone at Seng and Seng herself are super nice and sweet and helpful. I'm so glad I went there. Great salon and a large selection in all price points - everyone is sure to find something there!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Christina L

When I first arrived at Seng, I was greeted by Patricia who was set up to assist me. She was helpful but Seng, the owner, was amazingly attentive and made sure I was taken care of. My mom fell in love with her and the store and within the hour I said yes to the dress - a Martina... Read More Liana! Seng was not pushy at all and knows what you want and need. I cannot wait to go back and bring my future mother in law for the fitting in August 2018 to be ready for wedding in February 2019.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Diana S

Had a wonderful time dress shopping at Seng. Illian and the entire Seng crew were very attentive and caring. I was extremely picky and Illian made sure to continue bringing out dresses that fit my taste. Excited for my 1st fitting!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Stephanie P

I'm getting married on August 4, 2018 so I knew I had some time to find my dress but I was eager to start because ya know...it's the dress. I heard great things about Seng Couture from a friend of mine who had gotten her gown here, along with many of her friends. I was so... Read More excited to schedule my appointment with my Mom to visit as Seng had so many different styles! I worked with Carla (who is fabulously amazing) and Seng (also amazing), they listened to my vision, interests in a gown and helped guide me in pulling the best selections that would compliment my body type. About two gowns in, I fell absolutely. in. love. with a gown - I even recall Carla mentioning that my face literally lit up when I walked out of the dressing room. She suggested I try a few other options on, just for comparison, and I'm so glad she did because it solidified my love for this one gown. After the appointment, I was a bit hesitant to make the final decision (even though I loved the dress!), Carla was so supportive and encouraged me to think on it and I could always come back again. I so appreciated that as I've been to salons that exude an offensive, pressuring demeanor in response to something like that and that was the complete opposite at Seng Couture. I left and a mere 30 minutes later called Seng back and she worked to fit me in to their schedule the following day. I came back, tried it on and the rest is history. I could not have had a better experience working with the Seng Couture team. They are professional, passionate individuals and I highly recommend their services. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Itzel S

Seng Couture is AMAZING! Their staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is easy to find with easy parking. The store is very well organized and plenty of variety in dresses and designers. I had an appointment and they took me in just on time. I had no idea what i was... Read More looking for but my lady was so helpful on making the processes easy and i said "yes to my dress". I can not wait till my fiance see's me in my dress. Thank you seng and staff for the most comfortable, fun, and stress free experience ! My name is Itzel Sanchez and I can't wait to get married in my dream dress on Sept. 9, 2018!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Francine G

My wedding dress is perfect! It is an ivory Kitty Chen dress with gorgeous beading and flatters my curves. I had gone to other bridal salons to look for a dress, but when I walked into Seng's with so many options and extremely helpful staff, I knew that day was when I would find... Read More my wedding dress. My mother, aunt, and cousin (bridesmaid) attended as well, and they helped me choose my favorite looks from the wide variety that Seng's offers. The dress assistant helping me, Hilda, was phenomenal at her job. She took care of my like I was her own daughter. The staff take their jobs seriously and treated myself and the other brides in there with great respect and attention to detail. I would (and will) recommend this store to any bride I know. And best yet: I am receiving free alterations! Thank you for everything, Seng Couture! -- Francine Glaser, wedding on 11/9/18

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Yaniree S

Love this place!! The staff was very welcoming as soon as we open the door. Seng was a great help! She knew exactly what I wanted which made my decision extremely easy. I will recommend this place to anyone. Thanks for all your help can’t wait for the big day- Yaniree Salvador

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Brianna P

I visited Seng Couture on Sunday 10/29/17 with both my mom and Dad in tow. I said yes to a Pronovias gown during the trunk show. I loved the organization of the gowns, with prices clearly displayed, and pictures of the gowns on each bag. Seng was very lovely to work with as we... Read More discussed adding additional beading to the gown. I cannot wait to come back and visit for my fittings and say I do on 6/29/19. -Brianna Perna

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Valentina D

I had the best experience at Seng Couture with Mabel, my consultant! Mabel had impressive personal experience in the bridal business and the store had a great selection! Mabel knew exactly what I needed and wanted even before I did but she wasn't pushy or forceful or pressuring... Read More at all. She was so sweet and kind and patient and friendly and accommodating and a great listener. The dresses she suggested met what I wanted better than the ones I picked out both in style and fit. I'm so happy with the store and Mabel, including the large selection AND reasonable prices! Saying yes to the dress and ringing the bell was such a dream and I can't thank Seng Couture enough for making me feel like the beautiful bride I've always wanted to be! I recommended it to a good and dear friend Gina Saraceno (wedding date 01/20/19) who I am a bridesmaid for and I'm so excited and happy Seng Couture helped her say yes to the dress too! I highly recommend this store! (Wedding date: 07/28/18)

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Katie P

Seng Couture has been an amazing place to shop for a wedding dress! I called looking for a specific designer/item which they had, but I also tried on various other dresses in store. They were very patient and kind, and I never felt rushed. More than that, since we are... Read More out-of-state and were visiting for the holidays, they managed to fit us in for several last minute appointments to make sure I was happy with my choice and check my heel height when I brought back shoes! Seng herself and her staff were wonderful with dealing with my concerns and when I was having doubts took the time to address my concerns and work with me to make me feel great about my dress! -- Katie Pritchard (10-27-18)

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Nicole Rae J

Found my dress on my first visit to Seng Couture! I loved that you were able to walk freely around the store and hand pick options for yourself. My stylist Iliana made me feel comfortable and picked out flattering options for me as well. Highly recommend. Thank you! Nicole... Read More Rae 9/16/18

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Carolyn B

I had a wonderful experience at Seng Couture! Seng and her staff were awesome! Everyone was pleasant and made our time there so much fun. Seng was so patient while I tried on atleast 10 dresses and she made wedding dress shopping to enjoyable. I went there looking for a specific... Read More dress that I had tried on at another location, but ended up ordering a different dress. I am so glad I came here and I look forward to working with them through this process for our upcoming wedding on September 15th!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Katie E

Mabel and her team at Seng Couture made choosing my dress such a magical experience. They patiently helped me figure out the style I wanted, stayed with me the entire time and were so nice to my guests. I highly recommend them to any bride! -Katie E 10-20-18

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Janifer D

My maid of honor made an appointment for us today and we went on a whim. I honestly did not expect to find my dress right away. As you walk in all the employees are warm and welcoming. I had the pleasure of working with Hilda. She is such a sweetheart and very knowledgeable.... Read More What I loved most about her was that she listened to what I liked and gave me her honest opinion. From each dress I tried on she remembered all the details I mentioned and pulled dresses. She actually offered suggestions on customizing my dress and I loved her idea so much I went with it. They have a huge selection, which can be overwhelming, but I loved the fact that each dress had a picture on it so that you can see the gown on a model first before pulling it off the rack. This saved me so much time. I was torn between a dress I tried there and a dress I found online that they did not carry. Hilda went above and beyond and hunted down the designer with the same train on one and a similar top on another so I can see the silhouette on. I knew then for sure the one I tried on prior was for me. She eliminated the "what if" factor for me. It didn't stop there, other employees stepped in to help bring my designs to real life. I could not have imagined my bridal experience elsewhere. The team here was incredible. It really is all about the bride here. If you do not want to be rushed in and out and want someone whom you can work attentively with Seng Couture is the place for you.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Megan T

I got my gown at Seng Couture and they made wedding dress shopping a fun, stress free experience. I worked with Illian who was incredibly kind, patient and knowledgeable. I wasn't ready to make a decision the first time I went, and when I came back she remembered every detail of... Read More my last appointment. The customer service cannot be beat. The shop itself is beautiful, clean and modern plus the selection of dresses is extensive. Can't wait to show off my dress on the big day! -Megan Tamburino