Bridal • Evening • Cocktail • Prom • Bat Mitzvah

Despite losing her family in the Cambodian genocide Seng never lost sight in becoming a successful designer. Mastering her craft at 15 she opened her own shop in 2009, which has been a successful hit. When it comes to women looking their best they call on her talent and ability. Her respect and deference makes her salon experience extraordinary. Customer service is of the utmost importance, every client treated as the unique individual that they are. Choosing the right outfit for that special event should be pleasant, relaxed and enjoyed in a trusting atmosphere. Seng and her staff emphasize the importance of beauty, tailoring, and how a woman feels in her selection. Driven by excellence she displays her artistic flair when designing, embracing the woman and occasion she is celebrating.

218B South Avenue (Bridal), Fanwood, NJ (908) 322-8700

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kaitlin L

Seng Couture is THE best place for your bridal needs. We went on a recommendation and had my mothers dress made for my brothers wedding. I knew as soon as I became engaged I wanted to get my dress from Seng. The entire experience and staff was amazing from the moment we... Read More walked in! We had so much fun, and they were honest, supportive and extremely helpful! I could not imagine getting my dress, veil and head piece anywhere else! Thank You to everyone at Seng's for such a wonderful experience and for making me the happiest bride!

Beautiful Dress and Veil

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Alyssa F

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and belt, at Seng Couture and I could not have been happier! Seng and the staff were a pleasure to work with from the very start! My dress was absolutely stunning and fit me like a glove - it was absolutely my dream dress! We loved Seng so... Read More much that my Mom ended up ordering her dress there as well and she, too, looked amazing!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Melissa F

Wedding Date - 10/28/17 Excellent service and amazing selection. The team at this location did a wonderful job helping me select my dress.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Victoria D

My name is Victoria, my wedding is May 27th, 2018, and I had my fairy-tale, right-of-a-movie, say-yes-to-the-dress moment at Seng Couture when I chose and bought my dress. I had tried this particular dress on at several other places, but was never 100% sure until Seng had me try... Read More other dress and finally put me in this one. Once she put me in it, I knew this was my wedding dress. She did an amazing job putting dresses into the mix for me to try that were beautiful, which made my final decision that much more clear. The shop is amazing, they have more than enough dresses to choose from, and they allow you and your party to choose which dresses to try, while also picking something they could see you in. The staff couldn't be nicer or more welcoming and they all say the right things. I'm a plus size bride so shopping for a dress hasn't been easy, but never, not once, did they make me feel like a plus-size woman, they made me feel like just a bride!! Which was so refreshing and made the day just a wonderful moment for me. Their dressing rooms are clean and spacious (no surprise pins on the floor) and their show room is spacious for you to bring 4+ guests to show off. Their prices are unbeatable! Like I said I've seen this dress at other shops and no one came even close, but honestly they were so wonderful about everything that I would gladly pay twice the amount to get my dress with them. Of all of the places I tried on dresses this was hands down the best one and so much fun!!! I can't express how happy they made me and how wonderful Seng is!! I can't wait for my fitting!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Heather F

Such a pleasant experience! The boutique is bright, clean and beautiful. The staff was so patient, offering honest opinions and advice. They treated me like family, taking their time accessorizing me with veils and jewelry and working with my budget. (& time sensitive... Read More destination wedding requests). I left with the dress of my dreams and we all had happy tears running down our faces. I'd recommend this place to every bride in the area! -Heather Force, Wedding Date 11/11/17

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

I went on Labor Day weekend with my mother and sister and found my dress. Carla and the rest of then Seng Couture staff was amazing and really made the experience memorable with their candor, humor and overall wonderful assistance. I said yes!! Can't wait till 10/20/2018

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Gina C

My wedding date is 8/25/18. I bought my wedding dress at seng and my bridal consultant illian made it such an amazing experience for me and my whole family. They let you pick out some of your own dresses and your bridal consultant will pick some based on your taste as well. They... Read More give you as much time as you need and really made the moment special. Thanks so much seng Couture! Can't wait for the big day!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Ashley O

I recently went to Seng Couture for my wedding dress. I was greeted with a gift hug and a lot of enthusiasm from one of the staff members who would be helping me find my dress. She was awesome - we started by picking out some dresses of different styles to try on. Once we... Read More narrowed down the style, she brought out dresses from various designers that fit this style until I found my dress. The staff stayed way after hours (about 1.5 hours past closing) to help me find my dress and helped me imagine it in my color, with a veil, and shoes. They even helped me picture the dress with and without straps as I was concerned about purchasing a strapless dress. Overall, I couldn't speak more highly about Seng Couture and the staff here - they really make you feel comfortable and genuinely want to help make your special day that much more special. I can't wait to receive my dress!! -Ashley O'Brien, Estimated wedding date: 04/20/2018

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Helen S

My wedding is on 10/7/2017. I've had an awesome experience shopping at seng couture. The staff are really friendly. My wedding dress is the most beautiful dress I've seen and trust me, I've been to about 10 different bridal shops. Thank you!- Helen Sun

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Ghaneeah A

My experience at Seng Couture was one to remember. This being the second boutique that i visted with hopes to find my dream dress for my wedding. My consultant was Illian. She was so patient with me as she watched me pull probably every dress in the shop to try on (because they... Read More had so many beautiful dresses). She was there to help me every step of the way. I would recommend this shop for every bride.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Christina D

Had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress at Seng Couture for my wedding on September 15, 2018. Seng was amazing and helped me find my perfect dress. All the other staff was very friendly and helpful as well and provided my family and me with a fun and... Read More stress-free experience. I also found the perfect veil to match. Would definitely recommend to anyone I know who is wedding dress shopping.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jennifer N

I would like to start off by saying, Hilda provided me the best customer service I have EVER experienced in the clothing, retail, and wedding industry. I felt like I had gained another mother by the end of my bridal appointment. When I walked in I was greeted by a friendly... Read More receptionist in a lovely clean environment. She introduced me to Hilda who consulted with me and guided me to the dresses in my budget and vision. She picked out some dresses for me as well, incase there were any hidden gems I would miss when browsing. Well thank God she did, because she found me the most PERFECT dress. Not only that but it was a dress I NEVER would have found myself. Throughout my service Hilda never left my side, and continued to make me feel comfortable as I tried on dresses, never pushing me and helping me remember that I should not settle unless it's the exact dress for me. She engaged with me and connected on a whole other level, telling me amazing stories of brides that had touched her soul. Honestly it was beautiful, and made me understand just how much this woman loves her job. I am beyond grateful for my experience at Seng couture Bridal. They will always be my first recommendation to any bride. They will accommodate to anything, and anyone. Whether you are handicap, have health issues, any age.. they make you feel like the most important beautiful bride in the world. Thank you so much Hilda for making my experience unforgettable. I cannot WAIT to see my dress!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Courtney K

I highly recommend this shop as your first stop. Seng Couture was my first and only stop--I found my dream dress there! The dress I initially found online was discontinued, but Hilda was able to find another Maggie Sottero dress that was almost identical to it and we saved it... Read More for last ;) I didn't think I would get "the feeling" because honestly, all the dresses I tried on were gorgeous. And sure enough, when I tried on my last dress we all cried happy tears! It was an amazing experience. The entire staff was so kind and super helpful. Hilda was very respectful about my budget and my taste. She made me feel like a princess. Thank you Seng Couture for helping me find the dress of my dreams.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Jenna H

Jenna Heckel - Wedding Date 8/11/18 Just left Seng Couture with my dream dress! Mabel was absolutely amazing! She knew what I wanted and what I needed. They have such a HUGE variety of dresses for every bride! I am beyond excited to see my Hubby's face at our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Denise J

Best experience at Seng Couture! I had gone to four other stores and continued to just find pretty dresses that I liked and couldn't commit to. I was worried I would not be able to find the one, and Illian made it happen! She was so patient with me and helped me figure out which... Read More dress was right for me for my February/March 2018 wedding. She absolutely went above and beyond to show me what my final product would look like. I'm so thankful I was able to find them. I highly recommend Seng Couture to find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Geovanna B

Seng and Allyson are very gentle and patient people... they made me feel like their family member . I really love the experience I had with them. I went two times to the shop and tried at least 15 dresses (even more), all different styles from sheath to ball gown. They were very... Read More helpful in giving me details and advices on every dress! At the end I bought the dress of my dress.. "A semi princess dress"!! Thank you girls you both are fantastic!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Erin T

Went today to find my wedding dress, and despite my pickiness this super attentive staff did everything they could to find me my dream dress. I cannot thank them enough for taking away all the anxiety I had over this and finding my beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Alissa I

I am beyond happy with my dress and the service Seng Couture has provided during one of the most exciting times of my life. Great staff. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Crystal J

I recently purchased my wedding dress from Seng Couture for my March 2018 wedding. I can't say enough good things about the positive experience I had during my appointment. Hilda was so accommodating and knowledgeable - she was a real pleasure to work with. I highly recommend... Read More this shop!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Elly M

Bridal shopping at a Seng Couture is such a pleasant experience. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, and the store has a very nice selection of dresses. I bought my dress and I am so grateful to Carla and Seng for being so helpful. Carla was extremely patient with me,... Read More and Seng could not make me feel more confident in her ability to alter and deliver a perfectly fitting dress. I traveled a bit to shop at this store bc of recommendations, and it did not disappoint! Thank you ladies

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Brenda E

Seng Couture was the first bridal shop I walked into. I was met with very attentive and professional women who took care of me and my guests. That day, I found the dress I LOVED but as anyone would, I had to make sure this was it. I left that day but sure enough came back and... Read More bought my dress! Thank you Seng Couture for all of your hard work! I'm so happy!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Angelly O

I want to thank both Carla and Seng for helping me choose the wedding dress of my dreams for my March 10, 2018 wedding!! Their input and advice on dress choices was so spot on and helpful, they honestly knew me and picked the best style to make me pop on my day. I honestly want... Read More to thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving me such a wonderful experience. It was truly memorable and the attention and care that you guys put into my appointment was extraordinary. Love and kisses from Angelly OV.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Erin B

I found my wedding dress at Seng Couture and I could not be happier! Allyson was so helpful and patient and picked out some beautiful dresses for me to try. I went in early August and found a Stella York dress I loved but still wanted to look at other places in case I found... Read More something else. Even when I was trying on dresses I was still comparing it to the one I found at Seng Couture. I emailed them on 8/24 asking if I could come back in to try on the Stella York dress again. It was very last minute and they didn't have any available appointments but they were so accommodating and had no problem taking me! Allyson helped me again as well as Illian and I tried on the dress and I knew it was the one! I highly recommend this store. My wedding is June 2, 2018 and I cannot wait to wear my dress!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Carolina R

really nice place to find the perfect dress! a lot of options and really good customer service... Carolina R my wedding date is October 7

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Samantha L

The staff here is very helpful. Overall great experience! Highly recommend!!