Bridal • Evening • Cocktail • Prom • Bat Mitzvah

Despite losing her family in the Cambodian genocide Seng never lost sight in becoming a successful designer. Mastering her craft at 15 she opened her own shop in 2009, which has been a successful hit. When it comes to women looking their best they call on her talent and ability. Her respect and deference makes her salon experience extraordinary. Customer service is of the utmost importance, every client treated as the unique individual that they are. Choosing the right outfit for that special event should be pleasant, relaxed and enjoyed in a trusting atmosphere. Seng and her staff emphasize the importance of beauty, tailoring, and how a woman feels in her selection. Driven by excellence she displays her artistic flair when designing, embracing the woman and occasion she is celebrating.

218B South Avenue (Bridal), Fanwood, NJ (908) 322-8700

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kaitlin L

Seng Couture is THE best place for your bridal needs. We went on a recommendation and had my mothers dress made for my brothers wedding. I knew as soon as I became engaged I wanted to get my dress from Seng. The entire experience and staff was amazing from the moment we... Read More walked in! We had so much fun, and they were honest, supportive and extremely helpful! I could not imagine getting my dress, veil and head piece anywhere else! Thank You to everyone at Seng's for such a wonderful experience and for making me the happiest bride!

Beautiful Dress and Veil

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Alyssa F

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and belt, at Seng Couture and I could not have been happier! Seng and the staff were a pleasure to work with from the very start! My dress was absolutely stunning and fit me like a glove - it was absolutely my dream dress! We loved Seng so... Read More much that my Mom ended up ordering her dress there as well and she, too, looked amazing!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Justine r

2/24/2017 I had the best experience at Seng Couture by far. Carla was the best and really could read my body language to help me pick out my perfect dress! Not only could she read my body language, she made it a point to listen to what I wanted and help me narrow down the... Read More selections without getting overwhelmed. She also kept it fun the entire time! She made wedding gown shopping pleasurable for not only me but my mother and sister as well! Can't wait for my fitting with her in September!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Jordan L

I loved getting my dress here. I walked in knowing exactly what I wanted and not looking forward to trying on a ton of dresses. I had also just flown in from Shanghai and was incredibly jetlagged. Illian was comforting and made me feel less silly. She suggested that I should try... Read More on several different sillouettes and I'm glad she did. It ended up being a fun time and I got exactly the kind of dress I was looking for. Also not living in the country and having a wedding date so close, July 15, 2017, it's amazing that they do all of the alterations in shop. I was assured that everything will be ready in time. It's a wonderful place to find your dress!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Malvina I

My name is Malvina Iliev and I am getting married on Agues 11, 2017. I am very happy that I got my dress from Seng Couture, it was a very nice experience . The person that was working with me was so helpful and really listened to what I I was looking for. She was very pension... Read More and lovely. I like the fact that only one person was designated to me and that made things easier and faster. I also like that there are a lot of different dresses and even if you do not know what you are looking for you can defiantly find out what is the best style for you.I also appreciate that they are speeding the process of my dresses so it can be ready on time. Also I got a very good deal.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Karina C

I had the best experience at Seng's picking out my wedding dress! Every other dress shop I went to all the attendents were very pushy trying to force me into a decision and saying I wouldn't get my dress in time. I saw Hilda at Seng's and she was awesome she listened to what... Read More kind of dress styles I liked and did not push me whatsoever. I was able to make a decision calmly with her help. Great experience!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 alicia k

Wow. Such an amazing experience!! Carla and Seng are wonderful and so helpful! They have a wonderful selection and make me feel so special! Dream come true !!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017

I absolutely loved my experience at Seng Couture. I was so nervous trying on wedding dresses for the first time. I am getting married September 24, 2017 and was already behind schedule getting a dress in time for my big day. The staff was so welcoming and made me feel at ease. I... Read More definitely recommend Seng Couture for all your bridal needs.

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Daniela T

I highly recommend Seng Couture to any bride. I had been to Kleinfeld two times and RK bridal 3 times. I wanted a dress from David Tutera but at RK bridal I had such a horrible experience with customer service so I drove 1 hour and had a wonderful time at Seng Couture. They were... Read More extremely helpful, patient and attentive to helping me find the dress of my dreams! Ended up getting David Tutera and loved everyone specially my bridal consultant who even held the phone while I FaceTimed my sister in SF. Looking forward to my wedding August 12 2017 and for the wow factor on my day!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 devin m

I was so nervous to even start looking for a dress and was lucky to find this gem right down the street from my house! I had Hilda(the nicest woman ever) and she made it so easy and fun! Everyone else there kept complimenting me as they walked by and see me me in a dress. I... Read More found my dress my first go and couldn't be any happier with my experience and purchase! Will be making bridesmaid appt there this week! September 2nd 2017 here we come! devin mcnelis

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Kimberly K

I had the best experience here at Seng Couture! I had my appt. on January 27 during the Stella York sale. Stella York was the designer I went in to find and found the dress of my dreams. Illian was my consultant for the morning and offered me everything I needed. The shop in all... Read More will come to your every need, everyone is so friendly and helpful. The dress I purchased was the first one I tried on out of four. The price on the dress was unbelievably great. I cannot wait to go back for my fitting! I'm Kimberly K and I will be married on April 13, 2018!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Hannah O

I wish I could give Seng Couture more than 5 stars because they completely saved my dress shopping experience! I originally contacted the shop to order a dress I found at another shop. I was not interested in giving that shop my money, as my consultant made me feel like I was... Read More wasting her time. From the moment I sat down to go through the books with my friends and family(after waiting half an hour to be seen) she was counting down the minutes of my appointment and letting me know my time was running out. My consultant at my second appointment was more knowledgeable but equally as brisk and dismissive. Though my friends and family stepped in to support me, by the end of my second appointment I was done with the bridal experience. My wedding is on September 22, 2017 so I was very aware that I was running out of time to make my choice. My head was swirling with the opinions of my friends and family, and I finally settled on the dress that got the biggest reaction. I called Seng Couture to order this dress because their free alterations promotion drew me in. I was over dealing with mean consultants so I was ready to make a 20 minute stop into the store to get measured, order the dress, and move on with my life. When I walked into the store I was greeted by Illian’s warm smile and calming presence. I took a look around and got swept away by all the beautiful dresses around me. Illian didn’t skip a beat in turning what should have been a quick fitting into a full bridal appointment. I was shocked and overwhelmed by her kindness and allowed myself to let my guard down and feel like a bride. I came by myself not expecting to try anything on, and felt overwhelmed with the need for a second opinion. That’s when Mrs. Seng stepped in, with a presence equally as calming and kind as Illian’s, offering sage words of advice. She told me that “the same way that I found my man, is the same way that I would find my dress” and not to worry about anyone else’s opinion because the people in my life will love me regardless of what I choose. I knew I needed to sleep on it, but I was confident I would be back for my dress. I did some more searching and Mrs. Seng's words of advice came true when I came across THE dress. I knew on my second date with my fiance that I was going to marry him, and I knew by the second picture that this was the dress I had to marry him in. I called up Illian and she, and the rest of the staff were SUPER accommodating in making everything work out so that I could officially say yes to my dress! I can’t wait until my dress comes in so I can visit the shop again. These women will forever hold a dear place in my heart.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Jamie D

I could not be any happier to have gotten my dress from Seng Couture. I found out about their salon at a bridal show. I walked in and everyone was so nice and welcoming and made me feel very special. I would recommend this salon to anyone in search for the perfect wedding dress.... Read More They have a great selection of dresses and a wonderful team of staff members! Thank you to EVERYONE at Seng Couture! Jamie D. 4/14/2017

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Danielle P

I stopped into Seng bridal on a whim after feeling extremely defeated dress shopping. The woman who helped me could tell I was having a hard time enjoying me "dress experience". She booked an appointment for me and made me feel at ease that I would find the perfect dress. The... Read More day of my appointment another attendant helped me and she was just as wonderful. She helped me search through the wonderful selection of dresses which was extremely organized. All of the dresses are kept nicely with a picture of the dress attached. This made it very easy to sort through them. I showed the attendant a picture of my venue and she picked my dress! Totally not something I would have thought to try on but it was the one! I have had a wonderful experience with them. After my first fitting I feel even more confident my dress will be just perfect. I HIGHLY recommend shopping at Seng. The dresses, salon, and staff are all wonderful. They gave me the "say yes" experience I was hoping for!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Jane S

I cannot express how happy I am that I made an appointment at Seng Couture. I got engaged in January, and getting married September 3rd of this year. I've visit 5 other stores without any luck of finding my wedding dress. As soon as walked into Seng Couture, I knew that I wasn't... Read More going to leave this place without a dress. Hilda was amazing!!! She was very honest, fun, and made my experience stress-free!! On top of that, she had every dress that I wanted to try on ready for me as soon as walked through the doors. Amazing customer service!! I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kristina L

Best bridal shop! I called on a Sunday at 11 am to see if they had a specific dress. Not only did they have the dress, but they were able to squeeze me in that day within a few hours to try it on. I ended up falling in love with a different dress but was only 6 months away... Read More from my wedding on 8.20.17 so I needed to order ASAP. I came back the next night after work to get measured and they told me if i was running late to call and they would stay open for me since I work late hours and live an hour away. Everyone there is so sweet and helpful and made it an amazing experience. One of the best bridal shop experiences! Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Hayley W

I'm getting married on July 8th 2017 and Seng Couture helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I had been to a few other shops and had narrowed down what looked good on my and what fit my wedding, but I couldn't find a dress to my style. Seng Couture had such a wide... Read More selection and helpful staff to help me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Lisa S

My name is Lisa Sienrukos and I am getting married on November 18, 2017. I got my dress there and my mother ALSO found her mother-of-the bride dress. I have SO many wonderful things to say about Seng Couture. Everyone who we worked with was so helpful and really listened to what... Read More we wanted. It was great to be able to look through the dresses ourselves and they were very knowledgeable about all of the styles. They truly made the process so carefree, fun, and exciting! It made getting married seem more "real" with the assistance of the fantastic people at Seng Couture. I would DEFINITELY recommend shopping here to anyone...and I already have!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jen H

Seng Couture has an extensive selection of beautiful dresses. The staff were extremely helpful, patient and friendly. I returned twice to get the opinion of others before selecting a dress for my summer wedding, and they were accommodating each time. No matter where you make... Read More the trip from, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Amy R

Seng Couture helped me find my dream dress for my New Year's Eve wedding! I worked with Carla and Allison and they were fantastic! Their selection is huge and after visiting several other NJ bridal stores, this one was by far the most fun experience. Everyone was very friendly,... Read More including when I called to inquire about a certain dress and emailed a question to them. They can work with all budgets and their alterations deal didn't compare to any other bridal salons I went to! -Amy R 12/31/2017

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Karen D

I went to seng couture in January for my upcoming wedding on december 29 2017. All of the dresses are extremely well priced and the staff is excellent. This was the first place I went to look at dresses and I found the one with the 4th one I tried on! Thank you so much Seng and... Read More staff! I cant wait to wear it! Karen

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Tabita D

Seng's is a must if you're in the market for a wedding dress. They have such a wide selection and they're prices cannot be beat! (Trust me I checked!) The staff are so incredibly helpful and kind- they made the experience even more memorable. Just ordered my dress with Seng's... Read More for our October wedding and I could not have been happier with my choice!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Jessica Z

I had the most amazing experience picking out my dress with Seng Couture! They had a beautiful selection of dresses to choose from and the staff was wonderful. It is by far the nicest bridal salon I have visited. Because my wedding isn't until 5/27/18 they were able to reserve... Read More my dress with the designer early, and I can go back at a later date to be fitted. All the employees were very accommodating and made the experience feel very special.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Dana K

Seng Couture is Wedding Dress Heaven! I felt like a kid in a candy store. The staff is incredibly helpful and fun. They make the experience even better. We were treated like royalty from the time we got in there until we left. I absolutely love my dress! Thank you Seng Couture!... Read More - Dana Kidd 9/17/17

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Nicole R

Very friendly staff! I never once felt rushed or pressured into buying anything. I was able to find my gown at a great price! Thank you so much to all the staff at Seng Couture! Nicole R 03/24/2018

Start a Conversation!