Bridal • Evening • Cocktail • Prom • Bat Mitzvah

Despite losing her family in the Cambodian genocide Seng never lost sight in becoming a successful designer. Mastering her craft at 15 she opened her own shop in 2009, which has been a successful hit. When it comes to women looking their best they call on her talent and ability. Her respect and deference makes her salon experience extraordinary. Customer service is of the utmost importance, every client treated as the unique individual that they are. Choosing the right outfit for that special event should be pleasant, relaxed and enjoyed in a trusting atmosphere. Seng and her staff emphasize the importance of beauty, tailoring, and how a woman feels in her selection. Driven by excellence she displays her artistic flair when designing, embracing the woman and occasion she is celebrating.

218B South Avenue (Bridal), Fanwood, NJ (908) 322-8700

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Kaitlin L

Seng Couture is THE best place for your bridal needs. We went on a recommendation and had my mothers dress made for my brothers wedding. I knew as soon as I became engaged I wanted to get my dress from Seng. The entire experience and staff was amazing from the moment we... Read More walked in! We had so much fun, and they were honest, supportive and extremely helpful! I could not imagine getting my dress, veil and head piece anywhere else! Thank You to everyone at Seng's for such a wonderful experience and for making me the happiest bride!

Beautiful Dress and Veil

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Alyssa F

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and belt, at Seng Couture and I could not have been happier! Seng and the staff were a pleasure to work with from the very start! My dress was absolutely stunning and fit me like a glove - it was absolutely my dream dress! We loved Seng so... Read More much that my Mom ended up ordering her dress there as well and she, too, looked amazing!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Kimberly F

I shopped around a bit, and the prices and service at Seng Couture were the best that I found. Although I went in looking for a particular dress, my consultant took the time to show me multiple dresses just so I knew that I was sure. I was there alone, and was given undivided... Read More attention. The employees seemed genuinely happy for me when I found my dress, which definitely added to the experience. They also have a large selection of plus-sized samples which is hard to find. Couldn't have made a better choice!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Danielle W

I bought my dress at Seng Couture today and could not have picked a better place. Carla was my consultant and her expertise made the day flow smoothly. She was so accommodating to me, my mom, and three of my bridesmaids who came with me. I highly recommend seng couture!!... Read More -Danielle W

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Keira W

Just bought my dress. The one on one attention was great, and we weren't rushed. We were able to pick as many dresses as we wanted to try. My consultant was experienced and down to earth. She used her intuition and knew when I feeling it and getting closer. She never pressured... Read More me. Also, I feel the prices are very good. I said yes to the dress at Seng Couture and I am so happy!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Laura M

I had gotten multiple bridesmaid dresses altered by Seng (she did a fabulous job), so when I got engaged I knew I wanted to go there for my bridal gown. I had SUCH a wonderful experience! Hilda was so patient and helpful when pulling dresses for me, and she made the whole... Read More experience fun and exciting for both my mom and I. I found the dress of my dreams and had so much fun in the process. Thank you!!!!!!! Laura 5/12/2018

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Camila P

I am getting married next April, 2018. This Bridal Store is the best. The professionalism of the girls that work in there is beyond any complement. I immediately fell in love with my dress and knew that was it, but the made me try 10 other ones just to make sure. I felt really... Read More special, and I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a personal experience at a bridal shop that has TOP dresses. When i say top, believe me, better than Kleinfield.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Gina C

Couldn't be happier with my decision to get my dress from Seng Couture! Their stores have an amazing selection and the employees could not be more helpful! Illian took my measurements and was great! She made me feel very comfortable and I couldn't be more excited to come back... Read More when my dress arrives:) I would definitely recommend Seng Couture! -Gina C. Wedding date: 9/23/17

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Benjamin A

I went in to attend a trunk show for a designer I instantly fell in love with. Helen was the wonderful consultant that worked with me and she was very patient and helped make the experience as easy and enjoyable for me. I also had some limitations and she went above and beyond... Read More to make me feel like the most important bride that morning. I would absolutely recommend seng couture for your wedding dress shopping experience Destiny r 8.4.2018

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Briana B

Briana Barros- 06/02/18 Seng Couture is amazing if you're looking for a one hit wonder! They have such a big selection. When I went I had Carla, and she made the whole 90 mins so much fun and helpful! She is truly great!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Michele T

Seng Couture has been fabulous from the very beginning. All of the women at Seng are extremely genuine and we never felt any pressure to spend any money. Allyson has specifically been there every time my mother and I came in with a smile on her face. I found the dress of my... Read More dreams and love the fact that the alterations are free. We thought that when I tried on the dress there would be some loophole where the specific alterations I needed would not be included. That wasn't the case. I lost 3 inches and they took my dress in with no problem. We like and trusted them so much that my mother brought her dress to get altered there as well. I would highly recommend Seng Couture to anyone looking for a dress!! I can't wait to wear the dress of my dreams to my wedding on June 11, 2017!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Julissa C

I purchased my wedding gown from Seng Couture and they truly made the experience unforgettable -- especially Carla, who was my consultant! She was so sweet and knowledgable and made me feel as if I were part of her family. I was the last appointment that night and my wedding... Read More (which is August 13th, 2017) was only a few months away from my appointment. Not once did I ever feel rushed during my appointment or like an inconvenience for buying my dress on short notice. I even went back unannounced a month later looking for bridesmaids dresses and the staff was very nice and just as accomodating as if I had a scheduled appointment, and even remembered me by name. I cannot recommend Seng Couture enough!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Natalia W

I went to several bridal stores before I found my dress at Seng Couture. Hilda was amazing!!!! She helped me find the perfect dress . The amount of patience she had is unbelievable. My appointment ended up being much longer than the usual 1.5 hour appointment. Hilda was very... Read More helpful, patience, caring. My experience at Seng Couture was wonderful. Thank you! Wedding- June 16, 2018.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Claire W

After going to 2 other bridal stores, I’m happy I finally found Seng Couture for my wedding dress. I was under 6 months away from my July 1st wedding, but this was ultimately not a problem. I was immediately impressed by the store’s clean and organized appearance and their... Read More tremendous selection at various price points. Illian and Seng were very patient and are good at what they do. They offered honest, thoughtful, advice and I appreciated their professionalism. It would be hard to leave here without finding your dress. We came back for my mom, Yolande’s, dress. Seng was especially helpful at this appointment. She never rushed us and offered kind and useful feedback. My mother and I have already highly recommended them to our friends. Thank you, Seng Couture!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Diana A

Very happy with the service. Would recommend for wedding gown!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Rebecca W

I'm getting married next June 2018. I was extremely impressed by Seng Couture's professionalism. They cared a lot about what I was looking for and paid attention to what I said. They made me feel really comfortable in the store and I never felt rushed or pressured to pick a... Read More dress, yet they also helped to keep the appointment moving so I didn't get stuck overthinking my choice. They were really supportive and just great people to be around! They were sure to stick within my price point and in the end they were able to pick out the perfect dress for me because they listened to everything I said I liked and didn't like which was really incredible. I would recommend this store to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Courtney C

I am getting married in the Pocono's on April 21st, 2018! I had already purchased a gown that I loved before coming to Seng Couture. However, my cousin was then married in early April and she wore the same exact gown! I obviously started to research different places and... Read More stumbled across Seng Couture. There are some negative reviews but the good ones far out number those few bad ones, so I took a chance and made an appointment. It wast he best decision I've ever made! Allyson was simply amazing and catered to myself and my family. We were able to pick out so many dresses to try on, and Allyson would endlessly take them off the hanger, make me look amazing in each one, then undo all the clips to put it back on the hanger. The store is immaculate and everyone I encountered was so unbelievably nice. Allyson had me try on a few different styles to be sure I knew what each looked like and felt like. I tried on close to 20 dresses and had a hard time deciding between two of them. Allyson helped me feel empowered to know which I loved, without swaying my decision making. My dress is amazing and I can't stop looking at it! (Side note: you cannot take pictures until finalize the one you will be purchasing, then you can take all the ones you want!) I had read a review that the dress ordered was way to big and the bride was swimming it in. When I saw a dress size being ordered that is 2 sizes bigger than I am used to wearing, I questioned it. Allyson was so gracious and showed me that my dress was made by an Australian designer (sizing runs different) and that they needed to order a dress to the biggest part of my body. She showed me the guide they follow and it makes sense. Plus, the alterations are included since my dress was over a certain price! Allyson also knew how nervous I was about having my dress before going to the Pocono's on the week we are getting married. She put my event date down for 4.19.18, a few days before the actual date, just to be sure everything would be done in plenty of time. I cannot thank Seng Couture and especially Allyson, enough for the most perfect and amazing experience. I have found my dress and I absolutely love it. I'm not sure I would have enjoyed the whole process as much anywhere else. We will be back to look at MOB dresses, and I will 100% recommend this salon to everyone and anyone that is looking! Thank you again for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Denese D

It was my first time trying on wedding gowns and I was definitely not expecting to say yes to the dress so soon. However, Hilda and her team made it so easy for me! It was an amazing experience and I am so glad that I was able to share it with my family. I could not have asked... Read More for anything more. They made me comfortable and did not rush me through the process and helped guide me throughout. I highly recommend Seng Couture to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Shannon I

I went into Seng Couture on May 7th with my mother, step father, soon to be mother-in-law and my maid of honor/little sister. My wedding is May 27, 2018 so we were going in to get an idea, I had no clue I was going to find the dress of my dreams!!! Carla helped me and she was... Read More absolutely WONDERFUL! She listened to what I loved and what I needed in my dress (even though my mother and mother-in-law didn't have the same vision at first). She assured me that she will be listening to ME. And I LOVED that because it can get overwhelming trying to get that reaction you want out of everyone with a dress you LOVE. Everyone there was so helpful and really helped me figure out what dress types work best on me! I went in thinking I wanted mermaid and came out with an amazing princess ball gown! Not to mention they had to remove my dream dress from one of their mannequins, lol. They assured me it was. I problem if I wanted to try it one! But once I put that on, Carla saw my face in the mirror and she got all excited with me and helped me out in front of my family. And then, of course, the tears came!! I knew it was MY dress! They came out with a beautiful veil that went PERFECT with the dress and a lovely floral sparkly headpiece and it all came together! They handed me a hand bell and asked if this was my dress and I rang that baby as hard as I could and echoed throughout the store!! I was so incredibly happy and I was so pleased with the entire staff. I would recommend it to anyone either planning a wedding or planning to go to an event for that perfect dress :) PS: my mother-in-law and I went into the next door section with mother of the bride dresses and bridesmaids dresses that see if she liked anything. They were so helpful trying to help us find something that she would like (she can be a little picky, haha) but she did find a dress that was a custom by Seng herself! She plans in returning to them to scoop it up!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Kelly S

Seng made finding the right dress easy! And Illian really knows what she is doing. She made me feel comfortable trying on different dresses and kept the atmosphere positive and fun. They have a huge selection of beautiful dresses! I recommend this boutique to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Selina M

My name is Selina and I just wanted to say that Seng Couture is an amazing place and you will definitely fine your dream dress I found my dress just in time for September 22nd and Im so happy with it customer service is great and polite and I would recommend every bride to come... Read More here .

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Ancila D

Seng Couture is an amazing place for your bridal needs. Customer service was excellent they really have time for their customers...My wedding is on December 20 2017 in Ghana and was not expecting to find my dress the same day I went there but with their help I was able to decide... Read More what I want. I went back home to bring my mom and auntie with me to see the dress I picked. Now I have my dress and I can't wait for my big day.... Thank you Seng Couture!!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Lindy L

Amazing experience!! Excellent service and an extremely helpful team always willing to assist! Had a very personal experience with them, from going through different dresses until I found the PERFECT dress for my dream wedding! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Josephine D

The customer service at Seng Courtue is impeccable. Ms. Seng, Ms. Carla and the team are amazing and they make you feel special. Thank you!!! Wedding date is 8/26/17!!!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Stacey L

What a pleasure it has been buying my daughter's wedding dress and my Mother of the bride's dress at Seng Couture Boutique! Stacey's wedding dress is gorgeous, so much more than any other shop that we frequented. My dress is so unique as well. The service at the shop was so... Read More efficient, knowledgeable, and the experience was very obvious .