Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants have been performing beautiful ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Jacksonville, FL (888) 390-7299

Reviewed on 10/15/2017

Joy Blessing lives up to her name! I had to book her at the last minute due to some Irma related problems with my original minister and it couldn't have worked out better. Her beautiful God inspired words and positive energy made our wedding one that nobody present will forget.... Read More Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Lindsi S

The second we met Michele, we knew we wanted her to be our officiant. She made us feel comfortable and she took care of every single detail to make sure our ceremony was absolutely perfect. We didn't know much about the way this part of our wedding was supposed to go, but... Read More Michele did such an amazing job easing our minds. She took what could have been an extremely stressful part of our wedding day and made it wonderful. Our ceremony turned out to be one of my very favorite parts of the whole day! Her smile, outgoing personality, knowledge, and patience with both our families were just a few of our favorite things. You can't go wrong with Michele at Sensational Ceremonies!!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Lynn P

My husband and I had a small intimate wedding in May at the Omni on Amelia Island. Michele Donovan was the perfect selection to officiate at our ceremony. Professional and so easy to work with, she gave us exactly what we had in mind. The ceremony was stress free and so... Read More enjoyable! Would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Moore Y

It was truly a blessing to have Michele marry us. Not only is she the sweetest person you'll ever meet, she is organized, makes the ceremony fun and sweet. We loved her recommendations and did a wine box ceremony which we are super excited to open up on our one year and read our... Read More letters to one another. I got compliments from other vendors and guests saying how good of a job our officiant did! She made us feel comfortable and walked us through everything so we weren't overwhelmed. Call and book her now before your spot is gone! It will be the best choice you make :)

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Sharon G

My husband and I are from NJ and had a destination wedding on June 25, 2017 at The Lodge and Club in Ponte Vedra, FL. Being that we had a destination wedding a lot of our planning was done online and we heavily relied on reviews. After reading more about sensational ceremonies... Read More and their officiants we decided to email Michele Donovan about officiating our ceremony. By far the best decision! Michele quickly emailed us back expressing her interest in officiating our ceremony and set up a time to have a call to get to know each other better and to make sure we thought she was a right fit for us. Within minutes of speaking with Michele we knew she was perfect for us. She was so welcoming, sincere and friendly. She provided us with some of her background and we gave her our thoughts on what we wanted our ceremony to be like. She made us feel comfortable leaving the fate of our ceremony in her hands. Michele provided us with pages upon pages of ideas for us to choose from and she really made it unique to suit our requests. All of our guests raved about Michele!! We couldn't have had a more intimate, well-versed, and perfect ceremony. Michele we can't thank you enough!! Team Michele!!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Gabriela S

I am very pleased to write this review because my husband and I had the best wedding ceremony we could ever asked for and all because Sensational Ceremonies did an amazing job! Reverend Joy Blessing was so incredible! She cared about every detail of the ceremony. All the changes... Read More we asked for were made and I especially loved how she wanted to add what we love about each other - it was very special to hear from my, at the time, fiance this "extra" details. She is super sweet and caring with everything! As if it were not enough to have such an amazing ceremony, my bouquet was way more than I expected! It was extremely beautiful and I loved that they cared so much to add so many details on it, specially little Mickey figures - since we were getting married at Characters In Flight at Disney Springs. Well, and last but no least, the photographer - Edmund Rhodes - was also the best!! Very nice, happy and focused to get us the best pictures - which he did! Thank you very much to all the team for providing us such an amazing experience on our very unique and special day! Gabriela & Daniel Snelen

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Jenni T

Michele Donovan did such a wonderful job with our wedding at The Estate on the Halifax! She is a kind (and beautiful) person and it was clear that she put a lot of thought into our ceremony. She made a special trip to meet with us prior to booking her for the wedding and it was... Read More clear that she actually wanted to get to know us rather than trying to pressure us to book her. We are so happy we found her because our ceremony was perfect! I would highly recommend Michele for any wedding ❤️

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Jaime D

Sensational ceremonies is amazing! Randy was our officiant and absolutely made our ceremony! From a quick and easy meeting, Randy knew exactly the type of ceremony my husband and I were looking for and personalized it to meet our expectations. From helping out with the... Read More rehearsal, to perfecting the first look, we highly recommend utilizing Sensational Ceremonies for your special day!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Michele L

We had Joe Molina officiate our wedding and we could not have been happier! Pastor Molina was so very professional, funny, and easy to work with. We were very nervous about selecting an officiant and the moment we met him he made us feel comfortable with everything we selected.... Read More We lived in Virginia buthe was having our wedding in Florida. He corresponded with us to make sure everything was the way we wanted and we had no worries about his part of the wedding. At the end of the ceremony our family was evenough commenting how much they enjoyed him. He made us laugh, he made us cry, and everything in between. In shirt he was amazing and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kelly L

Reverend Joy Blessing is exactly what her name says! It was such a joy and tremendous blessing to have her officiant our wedding. I wanted the ceremony to be really positive, uplifting, and faith based, and she delivered exactly that better than we could have imagined. We... Read More received many compliments on the ceremony because of her bubbly and spirited manner. She tailored everything to fit our personalities, and I especially loved the part of sharing what my husband and I love about one another. It added such a special, personal touch to the ceremony. Reverend Joy was the perfect choice for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Katherine F

My new hubby and I are so happy that we found Michele Donovan with Sensational Ceremonies (North Florida). She was absolutely amazing. We had guests telling us that she was the best officiant they've ever seen and we like to think the same. :) We chatted over email, phone, and... Read More met once in person before the wedding, and she was so incredibly easy to "click" with. She looked wonderful on our wedding day and was charismatic, entertaining, and engaging with us and the audience. We loved having her there and she definitely helped make our ceremony unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Catharine M

My husband and I had the honor of having Rev Joy Blessing officiate our wedding in October. She was absolutely wonderful and worked hard to give us a personalized wedding without adding any stress to the planning process. Rev Joy met with us very quickly after contacting... Read More Sensational Ceremonies and we knew immediately that she was perfect for our wedding. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Nicole M

My husband and I were married by Joy Blessing at the end of August and choosing her was the best decision we made. She was amazing. She put so many personal touches into our ceremony. She took the time to get to know us which made our day even more special! I would highly... Read More recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Shakira P

Michelle Donovan officiated our wedding this past September. She did a fabulous job. Michelle was very fun and easy to work with. She was very interactive and prompt. My guests are still raving about her today. We're so thankful we chose Michelle to officiate our wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Chris D

Michele is simply...sensational! We had a gorgeous wedding this month and it was extra special thanks to her. From the initial meeting we knew we were in good hands. From the overall ceremony to the little details she added to put a fantastic twist on things, we were SO happy!!!... Read More I would highly recommend Michele if you'd like an officiant who does a professional job while still having fun and creating an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. A+ job!! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jaimi N

From the moment I met Michele, I knew that I wanted her to perform the ceremony. I felt like I had known her for years and I couldn't wait for her to meet my husband to be. She added those special touches that made the ceremony more personalized to us. She made mention to... Read More remember my father who had recently past, which made this a tough day for me, and she also included our daughter in the ceremony which now made our family complete in all aspects. Michele was part of our wedding and is now part of our family as we will always remember the role she played in our continuing journey!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erin L

I can't begin to explain how happy my husband and I were to have found Michele. We initially met her before booking and spent over two hours talking to her. She's a beautiful person inside and out and SO easy to talk to. The best part about her was how special she made our... Read More day. She tailored the ceremony to us and made it so personal. We received so many compliments on the ceremony and so many people asking us where we found her! Thank you Michele for making our day so much more perfect. We felt so lucky to have found you and can't thank you enough for making our ceremony so amazing! Also, the contact through the entire process was so professional and on point! We always felt like we were in great hands! You blessed our day in a million ways!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Grier L

We hired Michele Donovan to officiate our wedding at Florida Yacht Club in June. I cannot say enough nice things about Michele. She put us at ease and kept the mood light and our nerves calm. The service was religious in a non-church setting and we will not soon forget her!... Read More Thanks for everything.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lindsay P

Michele Donovan was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process of our wedding! She constantly checked in with us and made us feel completely at ease when it came to our ceremony. Everyone at our wedding talked about her and how great she was! We would recommend her to... Read More anyone who is looking for the perfect officiant!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Reverend Joy Blessing was absolutely amazing from beginning to – well even right now! Joy married my husband and I, on Valentine’s Day, 02/14/2016, and she is still a very big part of our lives. We connected with Joy from the very first time we met and from that moment on we... Read More knew she would become an extended part of our family. Her passion and her commitment for marriage and making sure that the couple is prepared and ready for their big day shows through everything she does. She was there for us every step of the way and she continues to support us and love us even after we said our “I do’s”. We love Joy and we are so very blessed to have found her. As Joy would say “TBIYTC - (The best is yet to come)”.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Lindsay O

Reverand Joe Molina did an amazing job officiating our ceremony. My husband is Catholic and I am Presbyterian so finding a common ground for a wedding ceremony to please both families can be difficult. Joe gave us many ideas and allowed us to put together our ceremony how we... Read More felt it best suited us. It was a beautiful ceremony and he did an amazing job. He was very responsive during the process- we live 5 hours away from Jacksonville and were only able to meet him once prior to the wedding weekend. I was nervoius about having an officiator that did not know us well- however he showed up to the rehearsal and the wedding with such easae and confidence that it made us both very comfortable. We could not be happier with our decision to have Joe officiate our ceremony!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Sarah B

Michele Donovan was our officiant and she was absolutely AMAZING! We can't even begin to say enough great things about her. When we first met with her, we just clicked right away and knew she was the perfect officiant for our wedding day. She sent us multiple options for... Read More ceremonies, and we literally customized our very own ceremony - from beginning to end. It was perfect! She even added in a few "funny" reasons we love each other and it was a hit! Almost every single one of our guests told us how much they loved our ceremony. Not only did she make our wedding ceremony everything we wanted it to be, but she exceeded our every expectation. She's one of the sweetest people we've ever met, and our wedding experience was outstanding because of her. Would highly recommend her to anyone! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Michele!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Kellie O

Michele Donovan is fabulous!! My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. We live out of town and were very concerned about finding an officiant for our wedding in St. Augustine, Florida. She was completely flexible with our crazy schedule, tailored the vows... Read More to exactly what we wanted and was extremely professional. But the most special thing about Michele is her demeanor and personality. We did not meet until the day of the wedding and we felt like we had known her for years. She immediately put us at ease, so we could be in the moment and enjoy our special day. Thank you so much Michele!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Carmon C

Michele Donovan officiated our wedding recently and was absolutely amazing. She was able to create a ceremony that fit us as a couple perfectly. I heard multiple times throughout the night "that was the best ceremony I've ever been to". She is genuine and it's obvious that she... Read More enjoys what she does.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Blake R

HOLE-LEE-COW! Michele Donovan was the best choices we made in regards to vendors! Not only is she incredibly charismatic and she brings a wonderful calming presence to your special day. Do not make the mistake of having ANYONE else officiate your wedding. My wife and I will... Read More always remember the advice and wise words she gave us. Give her a call and set up a meeting, you will not be disappointed!