Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants have been performing beautiful ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Jacksonville, FL (888) 390-7299

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Whitney C

Rev. Glynn was our officiant, and we couldn't be happier! We met with him in person before the wedding, and he is extremely professional and personable. We instantly knew we had made the right choice. When we arrived to both the rehearsal and the wedding, he was already there... Read More and ready to go! I've been to other friend's wedding where the priest did not arrive on time, and it really put a lot of stress on the bride and groom. We didn't have to worry with Rev. Glynn. He did an incredible job at the ceremony, and we had several people comment on how great he was! He also handled our marriage license for us and gave a copy to my Matron of Honor to bring home for me. We would highly recommend Rev. Glynn and Sensational Ceremonies!

2016-08-08T15:55:19 Response from the vendor

I had such a fun time at your wedding. It was a beautiful location and your wedding party were so much fun.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Stephen K

I highly recommend Joy Blessing. There are so many great elements of her work which resulted in us pulling off such an awe inspiring ceremony in a very short space of time. After initial contact she met up with me and my now wife to answer any questions and discuss the plans for... Read More our big day. She implemented some nice ideas and her experience really showed in this field. Can't thank her enough.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Lindsay G

Rev. Joy Blessing was amazing! She wrote a beautiful ceremony for our last minute beach wedding. Joy gave us ideas for the wedding such as the sand ceremony and really helped walk us through what we needed to do as we only had 2-3 weeks to plan everything. She incorporated... Read More things that my husband and I love about each other into the ceremony and even read an Irish blessing since my husband and I met in Ireland. Joy was very personable and made our day even more special with her beautiful words. You can tell she has been doing this for a while. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Meagan W

Rev. Chuck O'Connor was such a blessing on our special day. He played such a pivotal role in making our dream become a reality. He took so much stress off of us and was there every step of the way. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rev. Chuck and all that he... Read More does.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Anthony D

Lon Tosi is simply the best. His words and execution were flawless. Despite our inexperience with the logistics of the ceremony, he and his wife, Dianne stepped right in and made us feel comfortable with our parts. Our ceremony was a success thanks to Lon and his team at... Read More Sensational Ceremonies. Thanks Lon!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Haley S

I have nothing but great things to say about Rev. Steve, I would recommend him to anyone! He was very thorough with all the details, which I appreciated. He was always available for phone calls and emails leading up to wedding. At the rehearsal he went through how the wedding... Read More day would play out step by step. He made us feel very comfortable and made it easy to relax about the whole day. On the wedding day he arrived early to make sure that everything and everyone was ready and relaxed. He made the whole process easy and fun! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sarah M

Rev. Steve did an incredible job creating a beautiful ceremony for me and my husband. Our venue did not allow us to have a rehearsal but Rev. Steve was experienced with the location and was able to set a mock up for us. Not only were we able to run through a practice session... Read More in a similar environment, but he also gave us great advice on what to request from the venue and how to make the most of the ceremony. If you want peace of mind that your ceremony will be perfect Rev. Steve is your guy! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Georgya F

Rev Steve was such a blessing! He was fun, kind and fit so perfectly into our ceremony. He helped us select our ceremony details from each prayer to jumping the broom. He is clearly very knowledgeable and beyond passionate about wedding ceremonies. Rev Steve made sure we started... Read More on time, he got with the musicians and the host to ensure the ceremony went perfectly. He added a piece about Agape Love, My husband and I and our guest were so moved by his words. Rev Steve is very prompt and professional. He is everything you want on your wedding day! My guest are still raving about Rev Steve! Highly recommended. Thanks so much for making our day Beautifully Blessed.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Courtney D

We looked into Sensational Ceremonies as a recommendation from my wedding planner and from my first email with Lon Tosi, I knew we had found the perfect officiant. We met Lon in person to get to know each other better and I really appreciated Lon taking the time to do that. Lon... Read More made us feel very comfortable and we knew our ceremony was in the hands of a pro. The Wedding Words Toolkit made it extremely easy for us to put together our ideal ceremony and Lon had several great ideas about how to make our ceremony even more special. Something that was very memorable for us and our guests was that Lon asked us to each write 5 sentences to each other that Lon read during the ceremony. It was very special and allowed us to share our feelings with each other without having to write our own vows. We have received several comments from our guests on how great our officiant was and that he seemed like a close relative or friend. I highly recommend hiring Sensational Ceremonies - especially Lon Tosi.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Renee U

Highly recommend Jeff! We came into town over a holiday weekend for planning, and he met us at Starbucks to go over what we could expect if we hired him. The planning was really pretty minimal on our end, which was a very good thing. He was super flexible too with last... Read More minute additions. The ceremony turned out perfectly! Our wedding day was just wonderful. We had an awesome team of vendors - and that includes Jeff!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kori A

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows at Disney a month ago. It was a bit overwhelming to pick an officiant but after reading reviews, I knew we needed Sensational Ceremonies. I was so glad we chose them. Lon Tosi was available the day of our vow renewal and was the... Read More perfect match for us! He exceeded our expectations with his kindness, humor and insight. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and ceremony. He really captured the essence of our relationship and marriage!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa G

Rev Rick was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue, Oxford Exchange. He was great to work with, extremely knowledgeable and reassuring, and made us feel at ease with how the ceremony would go. He gave us great direction for not only the ceremony but for our marriage... Read More license as well. We definitely recommend Rev Rick!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Susan F

Rev Rick is incredibly prompt and motivated. We contacted him while we were at the venue to see if he was available to marry us and got a response almost instantly. We even had our rehearsal time and date within minutes. Our rehearsal went incredibly smooth due to Rev Rick’s... Read More guidance. Our ceremony was perfect and just what we asked for... we couldn’t have asked for anyone better to marry us. THANK YOU REV RICK!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Nori K

Todd was an awesome officiant and did an amazing job with our ceremony. We were from out of town, so we were a little nervous about booking an officiant we'd never met. Todd was very flexible in scheduling a few Skype sessions with us to get to know us and learn what we were... Read More looking for in our ceremony. He is a great listener and had really insightful suggestions for us. When it came time for our rehearsal, Todd arrived early and was extremely patient and helpful in directing our wedding party as we practiced. The next day, Todd gave a beautiful welcome to our guests for the wedding, and led a very touching ceremony. We were thrilled with Todd and would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for an officiant for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kim T

Reverend Rick was so great! He made sure that everything went smoothly at our rehearsal and ceremony. Our ceremony would not have been as absolutely perfect as it was if it weren’t for him. Nick and I were so excited that he was a part of such a big day in our lives. We can’t... Read More wait to spend the rest of our lives together! Rick is a rockstar at what he does and we were overly impressed by him! Thank you again

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

I don't think I have enough good things to say about Pastor Chris! He is so kind, thoughtful, and professional. If we lived in Florida, we would definitely go to his church! We chose to do online pre-marital counseling and we are so glad we did. He made the sessions fun,... Read More provided us with some homework, and really helped us get to know one another better before the wedding. His sense of humor really helped lighten up the stress of the wedding! He did such a fantastic job at our wedding ceremony and made us feel so comfortable. He helped us create the ceremony we wanted and let us incorporate our family as well. Sensational Ceremonies as a company was fantastic and very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Sandra B

Dr Lee Mabry truly provided us with a one of a kind experience and my husband and I (and those who attended our wedding) are big fans of Dr Mabry and Sensational Ceremonies. We found Dr Mabry through other online reviews and are so grateful that we chose Dr Mabry to perform our... Read More wedding ceremony. Thought the year, he has been so accommodating, helpful, knowledgable and warm. My husband and I just recently got married on November 4, 2017 and it was such a magical day and Sensational Ceremonies made it even more special. We would recommend Dr Mabry and Sensational Ceremonies to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jessica F

I found Rev. Steve on The Knot. Rev. Steve was a wonderful officiant. He listened to our wants/needs for the ceremony and made it exactly what my husband and I expected. Everything was perfectly said. Rev. Steve was kind, caring, and compassionate and made us very comfortable. I... Read More would highly recommend him for your ceremony!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Mallory B

Rev. Steve was the ONLY officiant that we spoke to when my husband and I were trying to find someone to marry us in New Orleans. We are from California and wanted to do a destination wedding. When we had our conversation with Rev Steve my husband and i talked to him for over and... Read More hour and we knew right away that he was the perfect man to marry us. He truly got to know us as a couple and was really excited for us to get married in new Orleans. After we booked him we kept in touch through the year and helped us find a DJ and 2nd line that he has worked with and knew they were great. He was so accommodating, calm and helpful the weekend of the wedding because there was a hurricane coming and went back and forth with plans. His ceremony that he wrote for us was truly amazing and touching. We couldn't of asked for a better officiant. I truly recommend Rev Steve for any ceremony. He really connected with us and made our day extra special. Thank you for everything Steve, we are truly grateful for everything you did for us!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Danielle N

Our officiant Rodney Hunt was very personalble. Tailored the ceremony to what we were looking for. He also provided extremely valuable pre-marital counseling. He even stayed at the reception and bless the food at a last minute request.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 MaryEllen C

Reverend Todd Capielano was absolutely wonderful! He helped us to make our special day so intimate and special, creating a ceremony that we will remember forever. From the very first phone call with him after I submitted a question through this website, he was responsive and... Read More helpful, spending an hour on the phone with both Aaron and I, just getting to know us. We knew right away that we had found our officiant, and shortly after, we were already raving about how much we liked him to friends and family! He was engaging, tender, respectful, and creative with a genuine comfort that we really connected to! Aaron and I wanted to incorporate some traditional Christian/Catholic touches, along with some modern wedding traditions and Rev. Todd was able to bring our ceremony to life! We also spoke with him about having a hand fasting ceremony done, which was an Irish wedding tradition that we wanted to have, and while he was unfamiliar with the actual act of hand fasting, he was more than open to learn and presented no barrier to having that included in our ceremony. He was so kind, sincere, and accepting of all of our wishes, and genuinely wanted us to have a perfect ceremony that spoke to both of us and set the tone for our celebration. He provided outstanding and compassionate guidance throughout the entire process, modifying and selecting readings, revising ceremony phrasing, and answering emails that had multiple questions. On more than one occasion, he made arrangements in his day for us to have brief phone calls so that we could speak to solidify our plan for the day. Our parents and all of our bridal and groom’s party commented on how genuine and nice he was the night of the rehearsal dinner, and the night of our wedding, he was so focused on Aaron and I that I felt like it was just the three of us in the room. Our guests commented that they had never seen an officiant be so focused on the bride and groom but that made the guest (200!) feel that they were a part of an intimate, personal celebration. We simply cannot say enough. There is NO NEED TO LOOK ANY FURTHER.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jennifer T

Reverend Todd Capielano officiated our ceremony in New Orleans and we could not be happier! He is absolutely AMAZING!! This was a destination wedding for us as we are from New York and we communicated very easily via email and phone leading up to the ceremony. It was a... Read More completely stress free experience and seamless to plan out with Reverend Todd! He is so personable and friendly. He just radiates warmth that not only we felt, but our guests as well! A big thank you to Sensational Ceremonies and Reverend Todd for making our day pure magic!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Aeri C

I cannot say any more wonderful things about Glynn at Sensational Ceremonies for the beautiful service he gave us on our wedding day. My guests were all floored with his professionalism, his charisma and his engaging nature of taking a seemingly routine ceremony and giving it a... Read More new life. He made us feel at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process, one less thing I had to worry about! There is literally nobody in the world who I could recommend more and I could not be more grateful or appreciative to him for making our wonderful day perfect.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sara K

Scott Barber was perfect! He checked in with us along the way and created the ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. He was on time to our VERY remote location and took time to meet our guests and chat while he waited for us to get ready. I would definitely recommend him... Read More for a perfect and thoughtful ceremony tailor-made to your specific requests.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Tiffany S

We worked with Intimate Weddings to plan our ceremony at Paddlefish in Disney Springs on Sept. 28, 2017. We were so happy with Glynn Ferguson and every aspect of our wedding. Glynn was amazing to work with and helped walk us through all the details along the way. The vendors he... Read More used were also so amazing . We added on lots of little details and they all were so accommodating. From extra photography time, to a larger cake, everyone made sure we had exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. The top deck of the Paddlefish was stunning and all of our guests loved the location and set up. The staff there (with the help of Glynn too) set up our chairs and decorations just the way we wanted and it turned out perfect. We finished our afternoon with a lunch at House of Blues, which turned out great too. Cannot say enough great things about this company. Definitely recommend to anyone planning a small Orlando area wedding.