Hello, this is Sensen. I am a wedding photographer

I like taking wedding photos, and I always tell myself to make 100% effort at every single wedding, to capture those fleeting scenes and details full of emotions, as well as those sweet interactions. The procedures during a wedding happen very fast, and any missed pictures cannot be retrieved. For this reason, I treasure each opportunity I can take photos, and value each moment I can press the shutter. Wedding photos are not just photos; they have a special magic, the magic that can freeze time. Our memories might blur with time, and after one year, five years, you might gradually forget the beautiful moments during the wedding. However, with these photos, you can remember the wonderful feelings and various funny things at the wedding; you can relive the important moments of your life.

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Montreal, Toronto, Quebec, anywhere (514) 663-6510

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Alexandra P

Wow! I was very impressed by their photos & diligent work ethic. They really went above & beyond! At first, I was hesitant to spend money on a photographer, but my friends highly recommended it...It was money very well spent. I would choose Sensen again in a heart beat to... Read More capture special moments. Thanks again Sensen!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Q H

Sensen is such a talented, professional, passionate, responsible and friendly photographer! I really appreciate his work since he has done a fantastic job at shooting photos for our wedding. Can't believe how he could captured so many beautiful and memorable moments! I... Read More definitely will recommend him to more people!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Elin H

He has a talent in capturing the most beautiful moments, the most sincere emotions, and wonderful details. It seems that he can never get tired or hungry when he is taking photos - guess that's what passion can do to a man.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Ya Lyue J

He is so friendly. If you don't mind, he will treat you like his best friend. If you prefer some type of wedding photo, you can discuss with him anytime. You will not feel nervous when you let him takes pre-wedding photo or wedding photo. Sensen will guide you to pose. The... Read More photos that Sensen takes are very nature and beautiful. He can make good use of changes in light and shadow. He can always catch the most natural smile of you. You will not feel embarrassed when you take pictures. He is very diligent and carefully when he edits the photo. He will try the best composition and style for your photos.

2017-09-26T19:17:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Husky, You and your wife are so lovely; glad to be your photographer Have fun in your honeymoon and don’t forget to take pictures about that …dessert (you know what I was taking about) ^_^

Sensen

I have experience in shooting more than one hundred weddings and pre-wedding sessions. Sensen photography’s style is bright, playful, spontaneous and natural. Awards : 2017 PWPC:12th, emotion 2015 WPJA:10th, Wildcard 2014 WPJA:9th, Flowers/Decorations, 2014 AGWPJA: 15th, Ceremony