East Greenwich, RI

Exclusive On-Location & In-Studio Hair & Makeup

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

The Greenwich Mills , East Greenwich, RI

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Heather O

Felicia was wonderful for our May 9 wedding! She did my make up at my best friends wedding in November 2013 and I knew after that wedding I wanted her to do my make up for my wedding. Thank you Felicia for helping me and the bridal party look my best on my wedding day!

beautiful work!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Megan C

I booked Serai Beauty over a year before our wedding after reading their glowing reviews. They are clearly talented and create the look that everyone wants on their wedding day! We worked with Amber and Felicia, who were very pleasant and professional. I had my trial a couple... Read More of months before our wedding and LOVED it. I didn’t have a very specific request for either my hair or makeup. For my hair, I wanted it all up, with lots of volume on the top and some arrangement of pinned curls (I showed Amber a few examples). The end result was perfect. Same thing for makeup – I didn’t have a photo in mind, but I wanted somewhat dramatic lashes, light eye shimmer, a neutral pink lip, and blush. The makeup was incredible and the best makeup I’ve ever had. On my wedding day, I wanted exactly what was done during my trial. I was still happy with everything, though my lashes seemed shorter and less voluminous (I’m not sure if she used the wrong ones or if she just used less mascara) and my hair didn’t have volume in the front as was done during the trial. I didn’t really think about it because I was so caught up in everything, but I wish I had shown them all of the photos that were taken at my trial to get exactly what I wanted. Even though I liked my trial better, I still felt beautiful and would recommend them to anyone! My only real complaint is that my hair & makeup cost $90 more than my bridesmaids’ hair & makeup, but they didn’t seem to spend much more time on me (but this is not exactly their fault – all of my maids decided to get lashes last minute, plus we had two extra makeups than planned, so we were pressed for time..). They did do a great job making sure that we were all ready on time! All in all, a great, talented vendor!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Amy L

I am so grateful to Samara and Amber at Serai Beauty for helping me and my bridal party feel beautiful on my wedding day. Hair and makeup can make or break your wedding day and I was able to walk down the aisle confident that my groom would cry when he saw me! All our guests... Read More were commenting on how great the makeup and hair in our bridal party looked, and it stayed looking great all night long. My mom was especially nervous as she doesn't like to wear a lot of makeup, and she is still talking about how beautiful she felt and how she didn't feel like she was caked in makeup all night long. I can't wait to see the pictures of everyone all dolled up that night! After the trial, Samara created the perfect schedule to ensure everyone was done on time. They came to our hotel right on schedule and worked quickly, yet with care. They easily rolled with last minute changes like a few girls who wanted eyelashes and my mom who originally didn't want her hair done but changed her mind. Both Samara and Amber were so nice, funny and professional which helped make getting ready fun and enjoyable. On our recommendation they did a friends wedding the week after ours and their work was just as amazing as it was on our day. I would recommend them to all brides!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Devon L

Samara and Amber did the most amazing job for my wedding, they were on time and calm and sweet which we all needed while getting hair and makeup done in our hotel room.During my initial trial I chose a hairstyle I thought I would like and wound up finding it too casual (my fault... Read More entirely) they assured me that whatever style I chose for the actual day would be great and they really exceeded themselves, my hair was beyond perfection! I received so many compliments on it the following day at brunch. The airbrushing was flawless and felt like I had nothing on, I wanted my freckles to show and Samara applied enough to allow me to glow but not hide them or make me look like a different person. My girls and mothers loved their looks also and felt glamorous with the lashes which you forgot you were even wearing. Could not recommend enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

If there was one thing I was certain of going into the wedding planning process, it was that I would use SERAI BEAUTY for my hair and makeup. I first experienced their talent a few years ago at a photo shoot and from that moment on I looked forward to the day I could hire them... Read More for my wedding. The entire process from inquiry to wedding day was flawless. Samara was responsive and so accommodating. The trial was a great way to figure out what I liked, and on my wedding day, they remembered even the tiniest details. I had a very large wedding party and the Serai team made hair and makeup for everyone seem like a breeze! They were patient, calming, and enjoyable to have by our side. They did a fantastic job of listening to what each bridesmaid wanted and captured each girls' personality with their hair and makeup. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw all my bridesmaids together for the first time- they were stunning!! SERAI BEAUTY truly is amazing and I highly recommend them to every bride! An infinity of XOs

Amazing hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Mary C

I couldn't have felt more confident and comfortable with the girls from Serai! I knew after my trial, that I had chosen the perfect people for my wedding day. After being in 7 wedding parties myself, I knew what I wanted with hair and makeup artist(s). I had a really large... Read More wedding party and Serai made the day as smooth as possible. Everyone was ready to go and looked amazing. I definitely felt amazing. I completely recommend them for hair and makeup. Their work was flawless!

Hair and Makeup 9/5

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Maegan W

I knew Samara the owner of Serai from high school, so thought why not support a small business owner that I know. I am so happy I did! My make up was perfect and actually appears flawless in photos. I asked for a fishtail braid on one side and soft curls swooped into a low bun.... Read More Hair came out better the day of than in my trial! Absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Michelle D

For my wedding, I worked with Felicia and Amber. Both girls were incredibly talented and simply amazing. I loved my trial and the day of the wedding went so smoothly. I loved everything about the work they did. Highly recommended. I have never felt so beautiful!!

Best Day Ever.

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Felicia D

My experience with Serai was fantastic from start to finish. Everything came out perfect and everyone was so happy. I couldn't have asked for more. I consider myself very blessed to have had Samara & Kyla as my make-up artist and hair stylist. Thank you ladies for your hard... Read More work. It was very much appreciated!!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Jessica M

Samara and her team at Serai Beauty are amazing!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about these ladies! Professional, friendly and fabulous. Hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids was flawless - even through the July 4th hurricane!! I should also mention that the price I... Read More listed was for me and my entire bridal party - and ladies I've been in my fair share of weddings and nothing will match this quality!! If you're looking for perfection you've found your team!! Thank you so much!

Very professional!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Mallory G

They did an amazing job for me as well as all of my bridesmaids!!!

The team is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 abigail n

My best friend and I both used Serai Beauty for our weddings so I had the experience as both a bride and also a bridesmaid. Every member of the team is extremely talented, friendly, and made us look and feel beautiful. I recommend Serai to all of my friends and would use them... Read More again.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Nicole E

Not only did the hair and makeup artist listen and do exactly as my bridesmaids and I wanted, they were so nice and friendly. They came to our hotel room and set up two stations. The airbrush technique for my makeup was incredible and stayed perfect throughout the night.

Romantic and subtle makeup!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Alyson S

Samara is a true professional and amazing makeup artist! I was in LOVE with my makeup for my recent April 2014 wedding! She arrived on time and kept my 5 bridesmaids and me on our tight schedule. The airbrushed makeup looked so natural and lasted all day and night, even... Read More through a night of dancing! She understood that it was a day wedding and kept the makeup romantic and subtle. I cannot thank Samara enough for her time and talent!! My girls and I look amazing in the wedding photos!

God Has Blessed me!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013

Samara owns a beautiful passion for life! God has blessed her with a spirit of inner beauty, grace and a divine talent she so graciously shares with her clients on the most important day of their life! In a word - Passion - In a sentence - Passion for Jesus equals passion... Read More for people!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Jessica C

Airbrush makeup by Courtney was amazing!! Super nice, eye for detail, great overall experience

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Jill N

When I was looking for a makeup artist, I was having a terrible time getting answers to basic questions. When I contacted Serai, I got quick and informative responses. Our makeup artist was Felicia and she did a great job on the bridal party and moms alike.

Gorgeous Hair & Makeup!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Alexis W

I love the girls at Serai Beauty!! They are fresh and modern - exactly what i was looking for. They will listen to what you want and work with you to make sure you look your best! The airbrush is amazing, makes you feel like you aren't wearinig any makeup but you are flawless... Read More all day long. My bridesmaids also all looked GORGEOUS - seriously perfect! And on top that the girls are so nice to be around. I highly recommend any bride in the Rhode Island area to book Serai Beauty - you won't regret it!

Mostly Great

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kristy F

I was really happy to find Samara and her team for my wedding. I was extremely thrilled with my hair and makeup trial and the Before & After shots are a FANTASTIC idea...and great selling point! I felt they were on par with other on site companies' price points and extremely... Read More friendly to work with. Unfortunately, I was disappointed that my hair on the wedding day looked almost nothing like my trial hair. On the big day, I had asked for the exact same style, just with a little more volume on top (meaning just a little looser, not plastered as close to my head). Unfortunately, this got interpreted as completely taking out all of the intricate twists that she had done originally...and because there was no mirror given during the process, I couldn't see this until she was completely done. By then, it was obviously too late. I also had a few tendrils that kept falling out of the updo. This was the only thing about the whole day that was disappointing. That said, I had a large wedding party and they were able to get everyone done not only on time, but with time to spare....a huge feat that is uncommon, according to my photographer. And our makeup rocked! I would recommend Serai Beauty for your event....just be sure that you are particular in your explanations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Amy D

I was married on April 20, and Felicia Digby from Salon Serai was my makeup artist. Felicia was calm, creative, open, and honest. We had one trial which went very well but after careful deliberation felt that a less dramatic look would be the way to go!! On my wedding day I... Read More could not have been happier with the makeup artist I chose, Felicia. Felicia you made me feel stunning, flawless, and like a goddess!! Thank you for making "MY DAY" the best ever because of your impeccable talent!! I highly recommend Felicia Digby of Salon Serai for makeup!

No one is better

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ashley B

I had my trial before booking with Serai for my 9/14/13 wedding. They worked with my need for a late night appointment, made me feel super comfortable and gave me exactly what I asked for. On wedding day, the ladies showed up on time, bright and early, and got right to work.... Read More They interacted with us and it felt like they were one of the girls. We had 4 bridesmaids, myself, 2 moms and 1 grandmother. All the girls looved their hair and makeup and we all felt and looked gorgeous!! The makeup even lasted the day after the wedding. My hair stayed in place all day and night and my makeup looked just as good at night as it did when I had it done that morning. I CANNOT wait to have Serai do my hair and makeup for my Maid of Honor's wedding in June. I will use Serai for any event that I have to attend because they are THAT good. You won't be disappointed!!

Can't say enough good things!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Marissa P

I had 3 ladies from Serai come to my hotel the day of my wedding to do hair and makeup for myself and my 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and a flower girl. They did an amazing job on everyone! I was so happy with my hair and makeup, and the girls were a fun addition to our time getting... Read More ready on the big day. Their pricing is very reasonable and they will make you look fabulous! They were super nice and easy to work with, and even helped fix people's hair when they decided they wanted to change their do's a bit after they were finished. They were professional, fun, and made us look great! I would recommend them again and again!

Serai Beauty Will Make You Flawless

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Madeline H

I can't say enough good things about Samara - she did my entire bridal party and our moms in record time (even me - through all my blinking and squirming) and everyone kept saying how amazing my makeup was all day! My mom looked like a movie star. The airbrush feels like you... Read More don't have anything on and holds up through anything. Heat, wind, no worries. Samara is amazing - book her for your wedding!

Perfect 10!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013

I have had two really fabulous experiences with Felicia from Serai. She has done makeup for two of my family's weddings in the past year. Both weddings occurred shortly after I had just had my second child. Like most women I was feeling a little insecure and I was worried about... Read More looking like a tired old mommy, but Felicia really brought my face to life. I was so happy with the outcome, and felt truly beautiful inside and out! All of her products and equipment are top of the line, and she is a true Professional. Thanks Felicia and Serai, I am looking for any excuse to have my makeup done again!

July 14, 2013 Tracy and Anthonys Wedding

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 tracy a

I chose Serai Beauty for my makeup and hair on my wedding day. I can not say enough wonderful things about them. They showed up on time, looked professional, took the time to do everyone's hair and makeup, and everyone was very happy with their looks. Best of all, I felt like a... Read More princess. The air brushing was amazing and made me look flawless all day for my pictures! Highly recommend. Thank you to Samara and Kyla for all your hard work and patience!