Exclusive On-Location & In-Studio Hair & Makeup

Professional stylists & makeup artists specializing in bridal beauty. We offer high definition airbrush, luxury lashes, & hair extensions. Our philosophy is based on organic beauty. We aim to enhance your natural features while complementing your style & making you feel your most beautiful you!

Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

PURE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Christine W

From the moment I met Samara for my bridal trial, I had total confidence in that she would make me and my bridal party look fabulous for my wedding. You can tell Samara has a real passion and love for what she does. The day of the wedding, Samara and Kyla arrived at 9am sharp at our hotel. There was no fuss with phone calls or trying finding our room. I heard a knock at my door and saw two smiling faces armed and ready for the task at hand. They had 6 bridesmaids who needed hair and makeup as well as myself. I thought I was going to be a nervous wreck on my wedding day, but it was so relaxing sitting with my bridesmaids, chatting and laughing while they all had their hair and makeup done. A few of the bridesmaids had previous experience with having their hair and makeup done and were hesitant to do it again. After their hair and makeup was complete they couldn’t stop looking in the mirror at how perfect everything turned out!! Samara and Kyla worked from 9a-1p straight. We were able to head to the venue at 1p and I wanted to get ready there. Samara, without question packed up her stuff and said “we’ll see you at the venue in a few!” I looked far and wide for “on location” hair and makeup artists and I am SO happy I went with Samara. I know for a fact most artists would not move locations to accommodate the bride and bridal party. When we arrived at the venue, Samara and Kyla started my hair and makeup right away. It went so smoothly. I was ecstatic about how my hair and makeup turned out – absolutely perfect! Any nerves I may have had when out the window when I looked at myself. My hair was exactly how I imagined it and my makeup looked so natural (love airbrush!) Samara and Kyla were so patient and did any touchups the girls wanted. When I saw all the girls together I couldn’t believe how great everyone looked. The hair and makeup remained flawless the entire night, through the tears, hugs and dancing! It’s been over 2 weeks since our wedding and I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful and unique each of the girl’s hair and makeup looked. I cannot thank Samara and Kyla enough for their beautiful work. You both are truly gifted! I have already referred Samara to a few of my friends getting married. I can’t wait to be in a wedding where Samara and Kyla do hair and makeup because I want mine done again!

A gem in RI!

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Carolyn S

First let me say... I have never had my makeup done so well by someone. I had done one trial for my wedding and was not completely happy. I was VERY fortunate to find out about Samara's talents through a mutual friend a few weeks after that first trial. I was excited to meet with Samara because I saw the "I do" pictures she posted on her website. The girls looked phenomenal.. hair and makeup! Samara and her assistant Kyla did the hair and makeup for me, my mom, and about 4-5 of my bridesmaids. She came on time and ready to go. My bridesmaids and mom were so happy with how their hair and makeup came out. My maid of honor had a bittersweet moment because she wished she had Samara for her wedding day a year ago! She looks at you and instantly knows how to bring out your best features. I have had my makeup done by makeup artists and honestly none have even come close. If you have Samara for your bridal artist (she is definitely an "artist" in this sense) you will feel like a model. And who doesn't want to feel like a model on their wedding day :) It also helps that she has a wonderful, funny, and calming personality! I will be sure to keep in touch with her for any future events.

AMAZAINGGGG

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Marissa O

I honestly could not be happier - Samara is AMAZING! She planned the PERFECT amount of time for her and her assistant to get my bridesmaids and I done with hair and makeup in time. She was punctual, came to the hotel room without having to call me and ask where I was, she brought everything with her - it was great to not have to worry about anything - she handled it. I got SO many compliments on my hair and my makeup was natural looking and lasted all night. Some hair/make up places I looked at were much more expensive. I thought Samara's prices were very reasonable. In fact, my mom went out to a salon to get her hair done with my gramma and spent $85 on her hair, came back to the hotel and had Samara touch it up - she even said, I should have done my hair here! Samara is great and I would highly recommend her!

FLAWLESS :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

If there was one thing I was certain of going into the wedding planning process, it was that I would use SERAI BEAUTY for my hair and makeup. I first experienced their talent a few years ago at a photo shoot and from that moment on I looked forward to the day I could hire them for my wedding. The entire process from inquiry to wedding day was flawless. Samara was responsive and so accommodating. The trial was a great way to figure out what I liked, and on my wedding day, they remembered even the tiniest details. I had a very large wedding party and the Serai team made hair and makeup for everyone seem like a breeze! They were patient, calming, and enjoyable to have by our side. They did a fantastic job of listening to what each bridesmaid wanted and captured each girls' personality with their hair and makeup. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw all my bridesmaids together for the first time- they were stunning!! SERAI BEAUTY truly is amazing and I highly recommend them to every bride! An infinity of XOs

Amazing hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Mary C

I couldn't have felt more confident and comfortable with the girls from Serai! I knew after my trial, that I had chosen the perfect people for my wedding day. After being in 7 wedding parties myself, I knew what I wanted with hair and makeup artist(s). I had a really large wedding party and Serai made the day as smooth as possible. Everyone was ready to go and looked amazing. I definitely felt amazing. I completely recommend them for hair and makeup. Their work was flawless!

Hair and Makeup 9/5

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Maegan W

I knew Samara the owner of Serai from high school, so thought why not support a small business owner that I know. I am so happy I did! My make up was perfect and actually appears flawless in photos. I asked for a fishtail braid on one side and soft curls swooped into a low bun. Hair came out better the day of than in my trial! Absolutely perfect.

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Michelle D

For my wedding, I worked with Felicia and Amber. Both girls were incredibly talented and simply amazing. I loved my trial and the day of the wedding went so smoothly. I loved everything about the work they did. Highly recommended. I have never felt so beautiful!!

Best Day Ever.

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Felicia D

My experience with Serai was fantastic from start to finish. Everything came out perfect and everyone was so happy. I couldn't have asked for more. I consider myself very blessed to have had Samara & Kyla as my make-up artist and hair stylist. Thank you ladies for your hard work. It was very much appreciated!!!! :)

FLAWLESS

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Jessica M

Samara and her team at Serai Beauty are amazing!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about these ladies! Professional, friendly and fabulous. Hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids was flawless - even through the July 4th hurricane!! I should also mention that the price I listed was for me and my entire bridal party - and ladies I've been in my fair share of weddings and nothing will match this quality!! If you're looking for perfection you've found your team!! Thank you so much!

Very professional!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Mallory G

They did an amazing job for me as well as all of my bridesmaids!!!

The team is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 abigail n

My best friend and I both used Serai Beauty for our weddings so I had the experience as both a bride and also a bridesmaid. Every member of the team is extremely talented, friendly, and made us look and feel beautiful. I recommend Serai to all of my friends and would use them again.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Nicole E

Not only did the hair and makeup artist listen and do exactly as my bridesmaids and I wanted, they were so nice and friendly. They came to our hotel room and set up two stations. The airbrush technique for my makeup was incredible and stayed perfect throughout the night.

Romantic and subtle makeup!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Alyson S

Samara is a true professional and amazing makeup artist! I was in LOVE with my makeup for my recent April 2014 wedding! She arrived on time and kept my 5 bridesmaids and me on our tight schedule. The airbrushed makeup looked so natural and lasted all day and night, even through a night of dancing! She understood that it was a day wedding and kept the makeup romantic and subtle. I cannot thank Samara enough for her time and talent!! My girls and I look amazing in the wedding photos!

God Has Blessed me!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013

Samara owns a beautiful passion for life! God has blessed her with a spirit of inner beauty, grace and a divine talent she so graciously shares with her clients on the most important day of their life! In a word - Passion - In a sentence - Passion for Jesus equals passion for people!

Outstanding!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Jessica C

Airbrush makeup by Courtney was amazing!! Super nice, eye for detail, great overall experience

SERAi

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Jill N

When I was looking for a makeup artist, I was having a terrible time getting answers to basic questions. When I contacted Serai, I got quick and informative responses. Our makeup artist was Felicia and she did a great job on the bridal party and moms alike.

Gorgeous Hair & Makeup!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Alexis W

I love the girls at Serai Beauty!! They are fresh and modern - exactly what i was looking for. They will listen to what you want and work with you to make sure you look your best! The airbrush is amazing, makes you feel like you aren't wearinig any makeup but you are flawless all day long. My bridesmaids also all looked GORGEOUS - seriously perfect! And on top that the girls are so nice to be around. I highly recommend any bride in the Rhode Island area to book Serai Beauty - you won't regret it!

Mostly Great

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Kristy F

I was really happy to find Samara and her team for my wedding. I was extremely thrilled with my hair and makeup trial and the Before & After shots are a FANTASTIC idea...and great selling point! I felt they were on par with other on site companies' price points and extremely friendly to work with. Unfortunately, I was disappointed that my hair on the wedding day looked almost nothing like my trial hair. On the big day, I had asked for the exact same style, just with a little more volume on top (meaning just a little looser, not plastered as close to my head). Unfortunately, this got interpreted as completely taking out all of the intricate twists that she had done originally...and because there was no mirror given during the process, I couldn't see this until she was completely done. By then, it was obviously too late. I also had a few tendrils that kept falling out of the updo. This was the only thing about the whole day that was disappointing. That said, I had a large wedding party and they were able to get everyone done not only on time, but with time to spare....a huge feat that is uncommon, according to my photographer. And our makeup rocked! I would recommend Serai Beauty for your event....just be sure that you are particular in your explanations!

MY DAY!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Amy D

I was married on April 20, and Felicia Digby from Salon Serai was my makeup artist. Felicia was calm, creative, open, and honest. We had one trial which went very well but after careful deliberation felt that a less dramatic look would be the way to go!! On my wedding day I could not have been happier with the makeup artist I chose, Felicia. Felicia you made me feel stunning, flawless, and like a goddess!! Thank you for making "MY DAY" the best ever because of your impeccable talent!! I highly recommend Felicia Digby of Salon Serai for makeup!

No one is better

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ashley B

I had my trial before booking with Serai for my 9/14/13 wedding. They worked with my need for a late night appointment, made me feel super comfortable and gave me exactly what I asked for. On wedding day, the ladies showed up on time, bright and early, and got right to work. They interacted with us and it felt like they were one of the girls. We had 4 bridesmaids, myself, 2 moms and 1 grandmother. All the girls looved their hair and makeup and we all felt and looked gorgeous!! The makeup even lasted the day after the wedding. My hair stayed in place all day and night and my makeup looked just as good at night as it did when I had it done that morning. I CANNOT wait to have Serai do my hair and makeup for my Maid of Honor's wedding in June. I will use Serai for any event that I have to attend because they are THAT good. You won't be disappointed!!

Can't say enough good things!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Marissa P

I had 3 ladies from Serai come to my hotel the day of my wedding to do hair and makeup for myself and my 8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and a flower girl. They did an amazing job on everyone! I was so happy with my hair and makeup, and the girls were a fun addition to our time getting ready on the big day. Their pricing is very reasonable and they will make you look fabulous! They were super nice and easy to work with, and even helped fix people's hair when they decided they wanted to change their do's a bit after they were finished. They were professional, fun, and made us look great! I would recommend them again and again!

Serai Beauty Will Make You Flawless

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Madeline H

I can't say enough good things about Samara - she did my entire bridal party and our moms in record time (even me - through all my blinking and squirming) and everyone kept saying how amazing my makeup was all day! My mom looked like a movie star. The airbrush feels like you don't have anything on and holds up through anything. Heat, wind, no worries. Samara is amazing - book her for your wedding!

Perfect 10!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013

I have had two really fabulous experiences with Felicia from Serai. She has done makeup for two of my family's weddings in the past year. Both weddings occurred shortly after I had just had my second child. Like most women I was feeling a little insecure and I was worried about looking like a tired old mommy, but Felicia really brought my face to life. I was so happy with the outcome, and felt truly beautiful inside and out! All of her products and equipment are top of the line, and she is a true Professional. Thanks Felicia and Serai, I am looking for any excuse to have my makeup done again!

July 14, 2013 Tracy and Anthonys Wedding

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 tracy a

I chose Serai Beauty for my makeup and hair on my wedding day. I can not say enough wonderful things about them. They showed up on time, looked professional, took the time to do everyone's hair and makeup, and everyone was very happy with their looks. Best of all, I felt like a princess. The air brushing was amazing and made me look flawless all day for my pictures! Highly recommend. Thank you to Samara and Kyla for all your hard work and patience!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 amber r

I can't say enough good things about Samara. She did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and make up and those in my bridal party. From day one she listened to exactly what I wanted and did a better job than I could have even hoped. I chose to have extensions and she matched my hair perfectly. Samara is not only exceptional at what she does but also extremely friendly and professional. I would recommend Samara and Serai to any of my friends getting married. She is awesome !

TO SERAI BEAUTY