Serena Star Photography & Cinema

New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware

Serena Star Boudoir & Wedding Photography

Hi! We are Serena Star Photography, a husband and wife Photography / Videography team, and Boudoir studio. We've been named one of the top ten up and coming studios by Professional Photographers Magazine. We love, love and have over 10 years of experience capturing it. All the little moments that tell the story of your day. We help guide you with timeline building and make sure your day is fun, relaxed and stress free! PS: We have a soft spot for themed weddings (We had an Alice in Wonderland one!)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware (856) 405-1727

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Samantha Y

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Serena for both our engagement photos as well as our wedding and I wouldn't have it any other way. When planning for our engagement session we wanted to incorporate a pin-up style Minnie & Mickey theme since we got engaged in... Read More Disney. Serena didn't only do an amazing job, but completely nailed our expectations. Our wedding was three months later and in-between that time Serena was an essential asset to our planning. She has incredible talent with save-the-dates, invitation design, and a true eye for what the wedding day was supposed to look like. My husband and I were blown away with her ability to convert our visions to realities. We also had the pleasure of working with Serena's new service of videography- which turned out to be something I couldn't imagine myself living without. Even though our wedding day was only one day- Serena has made memories that will last us a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Brittney Z

My husband and I hired Serena Star Photography for our October wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel in Asbury. The second we met her and her husband Dave we knew we were in great hands! We trusted them fully with our day and allowing her to do what she does best. We were not... Read More let down! Our wedding photos are AMAZING- one after the next. Serena was a joy to work with, she was FUN (she even got in the dance floor with me- which was a blast!), very personable and caring, and most importantly she is so talented at what she does. Photography was one of our most important priorities for our wedding and we were blown away. Look no further for a photographer- book Serena!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Julia G

Serena is absolutely amazing! My husband and I knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding from the first time we met her. She is professional, talented and really knows her stuff...a huge bonus is that she is also super sweet! Planning a wedding and coordinating vendors is so... Read More stressful, but working with someone like Serena was just the best. Her prices are so reasonable, she takes so many photos and they are all gorgeous! We used Serena for both our engagement photos and the wedding, both sets turned out stunning. She knows exactly when to get the best light and it shows in her work. What we really loved about her is that she takes time to get to know the couples she works with; to see what's important for her to capture on the day and to show a little bit of our personality as well. What you don't realize is how much time you spend with your photographer on your wedding day, so you should pick someone that you feel comfortable with and get along with. We all had so much fun hanging with Serena, her husband, Dave and her assistant. Recommend them 1000x over!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Gabriella A

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the work of Serena and Dave. Not only was she super helpful in the months leading up to our big day they also nailed our vision for what we wanted. We get so many compliments on our photos and style that makes them unique. I would... Read More never use another photographer, we are customers for life!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Triana M

My husband and I absolutely loved having Serena as our wedding photographer! She and her husband are a great team! From their pleasant demeanor and creative energy to their professional preparedness and beautifully taken photos, it was such a wonderful, memorable experience... Read More having them shoot our wedding. Me and my bridal team were so behind schedule getting our makeup done and Serena took the initiative to speak with our limo drivers and present me with options of where to take our portrait photos and still make it to the ceremony all time. This was above from what I expected her to do and I'm so grateful to her for it because I was able to keep my sanity and we were able to take our amazing photos and be on time! An additional bonus is the turn around time for photos!! I didn't expect to get them as soon as we did; AND she also provides teaser photos soon after the wedding so that you have something to look at in the meantime!! Serena is amazing and I highly recommend her to others as the TOP wedding photographer in the area!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Samantha M

Serena and her husband, Dave, were absolutely amazing and surpassed any expectation we had!!! Serena was our engaged photographer and we couldn't have asked for any better pictures. There is no doubt that she completely loves her job. During our photo shoot she was patient,... Read More EXTREMELY creative, accommodating, and Serena has a knack for making things organic. She took her time during the entire photo shoot and we had so much fun with them. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and she provided a variety of different techniques and tricks.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Ashley D

Hiring Serena is one of the best decisions you will ever make. The moments she captures are incredible. Her attention to detail with such creativity is fantastic. She shot my Happily Ever After Party, (after we eloped reception) and she was able to capture all of the special... Read More details and all of the fun too. I'm so happy with my pictures and so thankful I can relive that night every time I look at them.

2017-04-01T16:00:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Ashley! I had such a great time at your wedding party with the both of you. (The party was definitely one to remember rofl). It was also great getting to finally meet your little pink eared fur-baby as well.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Stephanie H

Serena is the absolute best! We worked with her for engagement shots and for wedding day photography. She truly knows her craft and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She worked with us to find a location between us for the engagement session (even donning ice... Read More skates to work our first date into the session!) and helped us plan out the wedding day events to get the most out of her time with us. She's great and we 100% recommend her!

2017-04-01T16:05:49 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, It was such a pleasure being a part of your Harry Potter themed wedding day. And to be hired by such a talented artist is such an honor! Every detail was so well crafted and thought out. Plus you and David are awesome people.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Serena did a AMAZING job. Couldnt ask for anyone better. She captured every single detail that we asked for and then some. She went above and beyond the services she offered. Truly shes should be rated 10 stars!

Just what I wanted

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Chrissy D

When looking for a photographer I wanted someone that really captured the moment and who took pictures that were not as 'posed' as others. I went to a bridal show and found Serena and was so happy I did! She had only done a few weddings before mine but I instantly fell in love... Read More with the pictures. She owns her own business so you really get a one on one experience with her right from the beginning. She has gone to school for photography and graphic design which really shows in her pictures. My husband and I had her do our engagement session and we knew right away that our wedding pictures would be amazing. She has a good eye and even though you don't think the picture will be good it ends up being your favorite one! I did a boudoir shoot for my hubby to give him on the wedding day (something she specializes in) and I could not have been more comfortable. She has been so easy to talk to throughout the whole process and really made us feel comfortable. On the wedding day she brought a second photographer who was just as awesome as Serena. I have only seen a teaser of my pictures but I know it will be such a tough decision picking out ones for my wedding album! Your pictures are forever, maybe even the most important thing from your wedding, you want someone that takes the time and really appreciates what he/she does. That's Serena. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in South Jersey!

BEST PHOTOS EVER

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Niki B

We had a great experience from start to finsih!!!! We had a photo booth and 4 photographers that caught every moment perfectly!!! ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!!!!!

Serena Star

Hi! I'm Serena! I work together with my husband, Dave. I'm a little bit fun, a little bit odd, all wrapped up into mint chocolate chip icecream. So I’m that girl. You know, that disney princess style hopeless romantic. The one who balls her eyes out at a theater, reads way too many fantasy style romance novels, and believes that faeries really did steal your car keys and shove them under the bed. We are a boutique boudoir & wedding photography / cinema studio based in South Jersey, serving New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware.