Finding more than you came looking for...Serendip

Serendip's splendid registry offers a wide array of fine china, everyday place settings, and many unique items to make your home special to you. With a very user friendly online registry program, complimentary gift wrap, and free local delivery Serendip is a locals favourite for registry items not found everywhere, and has a very dedicated staff for the personal attention you and your guests deserve. It is our greatest joy to help our couples find just what they love!

Boutique, Online, Registry

2112 De Bree Ave., norfolk, VA (757) 624-3920
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kathleen C

My daughter registered at serendip for wedding gifts and we were so happy. Laura and Mary Jane were just the best and everyone who called from all over the country reported that they received great service and noted how friendly everyone was and how orders were promptly handled.... Read More The store is still our go to for gifts for all occasions.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Kathleen C

2017-08-17T13:51:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks for you kind words! We love helping families and friends who are shopping for a wedding gift. Love hearing of everyone's great experience-we care deeply and have a lot of fun doing this service. xo

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Meggie B

I am so glad I registered for my everyday China and fine China at Serendip. Laura and her team were so pleasant to work with and went out of there way to be helpful. I'd love having a local store that my guests could shop at. The packages were pretty and everything arrived in... Read More perfect condition. I will continue to shop at Serendip as I add to my collections over the years.

2017-08-17T13:48:43 Response from the vendor

We just love a wedding! Supporting local makes such great sense for the community, and we could not be more pleased to help you with everything, it was a true joy! Serendip loves wrapping gifts too.... presentation is....everything! xo

Laura Slaymaker & Mary Jane Klemt

Laura Klemt Slaymaker and Mary Jane Klemt, locally own Serendip, which is located in the Palace Shops in Ghent. Laura, Mary Jane , store manager Amber Borremans, and marketing coordinator Willem Stowe all take great joy in helping couples feather their nest and find weddings to be one of life's greatest moments.