Hand Crafted Wedding Films

Voted Best Videographer for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Serendipity Cinematography has studios in Arizona AND Southern California. At Serendipity Cinematography, we are award winning Cinematographers with over 12 years of wedding cinematography experience and over 1500 weddings films. True storytellers, Serendipity wedding films are hand crafted and customized for who our couples are. We will capture not only the sites of the day but the sounds and emotions and tell a customized story that is unique to you as a couple.

Documentary

Wedding

Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video

Arizona and Southern California (602) 380-3869
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Marci B

These guys are pros. Taryn and her team really know what they are doing. We filled out a survey (piece of advice: should you go with Serendipity, take your time with this as they really rely on this to create your video) and using only this they did a great job of capturing our... Read More style and personalities. The day of everyone was so professional and accommodating (helping me carry water and other stuff to first look etc, etc). We got the trailer back pretty quickly and it was amazing. I can't wait to see the full length video. Another piece of unsolicited advice - DO go with a videographer. I had several married friends tell me that they watch their video annually on their anniversary and now with their young children. On the day of your wedding, your short term memory fills up and you will not remember it all. Fact.Trust Serendipity to capture it all, artistically and in a way that is authentic to you as a couple!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Shea M

Oh my gosh, we just got our wedding movie trailer back from Serendipity within three weeks of our event (talk about fast in the middle of wedding season!) and it.is.amazing. I seriously have watched it almost every day since they sent it because everything from the moments they... Read More captured to the song they selected was perfection. We can't wait to see the finished product in a few months when it's ready! The entire team Serendipity had on site with us that day was wonderful; everyone was so nice and friendly, they were a joy to work with and half the time we forgot they were even there! But the trailer definitely proved they were because some of those stealthy shots they got were phenomenal :) Not to mention the entire process of selecting/ordering the package, preparing for the day, etc. was super organized and I loved that I could do it all online. If you're on the fence about getting videography for your wedding - DO IT. What no one tells you is that in the weeks after your wedding you may go through a period of feeling really sad that it's over and/or like you missed so much of it because it all flew by so fast. This is where the wedding movie trailer saves the day! Hire Serendipity, get the trailer, I promise you will be so happy you did. I know we are!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Jayme M

Taryn and the staff of Serendipity Cinematography were incredibly responsive, professional, and turned around our wedding video well before we expected! We were happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer in the Metro Phoenix area!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 K S

Taryn and her team were AMAZING! They really got to know us with a personal meeting, questionnaires and email correspondence. The video team on the day was amazing! We really enjoyed working with them :) The video came so fast and it was amazing to relive the day! Without the... Read More video you miss so much, and this just made the entire celebration so much better! The videos are getting rave reviews from all my friends and family. THANK YOU SERENDIPITY!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Alexandra J

Wow, the best ever is right! The #1 most important vendor to me for my big day was a videographer! This is because I do not love pictures, because we invited over 300 guests, and because I wanted to be able to relive our perfect day through video footage! From the very beginning... Read More of my search Taryn took it upon herself to work with me and find the package that would provide everything that we wanted but that also fit our budget! She and her team always made themselves available for questions as the planning went on! They were incredible day of- and even went out of their way to capture moments they weren't sure were going to happen! And now that we have our video back, we are truly realizing just how amazing this company is! Our film is perfect and feels like we are there in those special moments again! It is so beautifully edited and the most important parts are surely there! I am forever grateful and will cherish our video forever!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jillian k

Wedding planning can be tricky.. juggled with budget planning as well.. it can seem nearly impossible! While planning our special day, I was focused on finding that perfect photographer to capture that "special" moment. I've always thought a phenomenal photo, is what would best... Read More describe your emotion in THAT moment..lock it in time.. it wasn't until I spoke with Serendipity, watched their unique design in video, got to know the team ..that I realized.. a video isn't a "luxury" it's just as much a necessity as your sparkly bridal shoes and bouquet! My husband and I have watched our wedding video countless times in the past month, we both have goosebumps and tears in our eyes, each time. It is truly a forever keepsake that captured not only the intense emotions of that day, but the team gathered our friends and family..secretly.. and created a "well wishes" clip for us to enjoy.. it warms every inch of us to listen to each one! The team brought the reception room to happy tears.. with a "same day edit" surprise.. with sweet, heartfelt, wedding day words recorded by my husband and I !! Thank you Serendipity, you made our day truly unforgettable!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Colleen W

They are just top notch! From the very beginning of the process, to the final product, they make it super easy and stress free. We LOVED working with Taryn and she was awesome in listening and understanding the look and vision we had for our day and our film. When Jeff and Sean... Read More showed up on the day of, they make you feel super comfortable! Most of the day I didn't even know they were there. They blend in to the background and totally capture genuine moments. Our wedding film makes us cry overtime we watch it, which is far more often then I would have expected. Its perfect in every way! We would recommend them time and time again to anyone that asks!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Madison B

ABSOLUTE BEST INVESTMENT I MADE!!! So many people told me to hiring a videographer and I just wasn't sold on it... Then I came across Serendipity's website and fell in love with their films. But it wasn't just their work that made me love them. It was the entire experience. From... Read More beginning to end the entire experience was seamless. You can tell they are a well oiled machine. I also loved that I worked with the owner Taryn through my whole experience. I wasn't just another wedding to her. I felt like I was her only wedding. The team of videographers that filmed my wedding was an all girl team and they were AWESOME. They just got it... Probably because no one understands the importance of a wedding day like another girl does. My Trailer arrived shortly after my wedding and I was BLOWN away!!! Then a few months later I received my film and I cried all the way through. Reliving my day was the most incredible gift. They captured so many elements I never knew existed. The way they told the story, the beautiful shots... I never even knew they were there!! These are moments I would never get back and I was so grateful I invested in Serendipity!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Howie L

One word....AMAZING !! These guys captured our day so incredibly and the film they put together is spectacular. We can't stop watching our film and show it off constantly to our friends, family and co-workers. Everyone agrees its the greatest wedding film they have ever seen.... Read More Our same day edit brought our guests to tears and i still get chills when we watch it. The entire team was a pleasure to work with and they were essentially invisible throughout the day. They are a little expensive but.....ABSOLUTELY worth it !!! Watch our film and you will undoubtedly agree !!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Katilyn B

Coming from someone who didn't think she needed a wedding videographer, Serendipity is beyond incredible! Taryn is so easy to communicate with and answered countless emails of mine. She sent me links to some of her favorite videos that her team has made, and I was sold! It is... Read More a huge investment, but one that I am so glad we made. We will have this video forever! We also got to hear some really sweet things in the Guest Well Wishes from family members that we otherwise might not have heard. When we watch the video, it brings back all the emotions of the day. The documentary style Serendipity uses is so personal and professional. The video is delivered as a link in your email that can be downloaded, and the "homepage" is set up to mimic a DVD menu. I thought it would be weird having a photography team and videography team following us around all day, but in the heat of the moment I was focused on so many other things that I didn't even notice them. Our wedding was 3/12/16 and we received the finished film 8/2/16. We opted to get the Wedding Movie Trailer, so about two weeks after our wedding day we received a two-minute preview which was breathtaking to say the least. This trailer is also included in the menu of our finished film. Book Serendipity while you can! You will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Shylah G

Wow. Wow. JUST WOW. We were on the fence about whether we wanted to have a videographer, but THANK GOODNESS we did! And THANK GOODNESS we chose Serendipity. After meeting with several videographers, we were disheartened. The videos were too "cheesy" or looked very low budget.... Read More Then, we met Taryn. There's a reason Serendipity is as popular as they are. They know what they are doing and they do it very well! The team we had the day of the wedding were professional and personable, and they caught so many special, key moments. In the chaos of the wedding day, a lot of it is such a blur, it's nice to have these memories to relive in moving color! Best of all, we got our wedding movie trailer three short weeks after our wedding and we are just in awe! Im pretty sure I've watched it every day since we got it. We shared it with several family and friends who said they cried and watched it several times themselves. I can't imagine what the actual movie will be like! Thank you Serendipity for making our wedding come back to life! Seriously, if you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, just hire Serendipity. I promise you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Sydney D

Taryn was incredible to work with and was so easy to communicate with. And the video turned out exactly how we wanted! I strongly recommend working with them.

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Anne K

Phenomenal customer service, professionalism and great work! Our video took a little under 5 months to complete, but they were totally up front with us on the time frame and were finished one month early! The only thing I would change would be to not receive just a link, but... Read More also a dvd as our tv doesn't work well with internet links. However, they were very efficient in referring us to a company that could produce them for us at a minimal cost.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Gary J

I love their service. Their videos are always professional and top notch.

Stacey Koo

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Stacey H

These guys were amazing! They worked great with our photographers and were a lot of fun. So far we only have seen the wedding trailer, but it was absolutely the best wedding video I have ever seen. It is so much more than a video. It makes me cry every time I see it.... Read More Everyone says it is the best thing they have ever seen.

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Christy E

I got my 2 minute wedding snip-it 3 days after the wedding. Everyone who has seen it has literally teared up. It is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest of the videos. It's pricey, we even thought of down grading our package but are soooo glad we didn't. People say " we never... Read More even watched our video" it's because there video wasn't done like this. I've watched mine over 17 times already. It is literally my own personal music video, like my life was a romantic moving montage. What every girl dreams she will look like. I just can't explain. Visit their website!!

Surprise

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Christa S

My husband got me Serendipity Cinematography for my wedding gift. This is the best investment and really made my wedding complete. Going into the wedding, I already regretted not having Serendipity but Dennis surprised me and made the wedding complete. Serendipity did an... Read More amazing job and sent us a "wedding trailer" less than 1.5 wks after the wedding. You barely knew they were even there but they captured all the best parts of the wedding! Dennis said they were more than helpful and accomodating when he booked them. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Serendipity for making my wedding complete and giving me a memory I'll be able to relive forever!!

amazing

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Vangie C

They are truly the best videographers in Phoenix! Probably the best decision I made was hiring them (besides the dress :)) Worth every penny!

Expensive!

Reviewed on 3/27/2011 Kristine H

They are very very expensive. I was told they were worth every penny. They are not. They are however very good... just not worth every penny. The highlight piece needed to be re-worked twice. The videogrpahers missed my daddy-daughter dance and some of the full ceremony on... Read More the DVD had the wrong music and a jump cut. They tried to tell me since I didn't spend more money on a more expenisve package I had less experienced people shooting and editing my wedding. Wow! BTW where it says more than 600 think more like 2000. I guess I should have spent 3000?

2016-05-18T21:02:06 Response from the vendor

This bride was not a client of Serendipity's.

Words can not explain the emotion they captured...

Reviewed on 12/16/2010 Lindsey W

What an amazing company…truly great people that love what they do. We hadn’t planned on using a videographer, but it would have been the biggest mistake if we hadn’t. I went to a vendor party at Sassi (our ceremony and reception site). When I was there I met a videographer for... Read More Serendipity and had an immediate connection with her and the goal of their company. I got a sample package to take home and watch some videos and trailers they had made in the past and was BLOWN AWAY when we watched it. We met with owner Taryn Bills 2 months before our wedding and she went over everything with us including their goals for our day. She also spent a good amount of time asking about us; who we are, what our relationship is like, where we met, etc. which we both loved. 6 weeks before the wedding Taryn sent a 7-page wedding questionnaire for us to fill out about the wedding. It touched on every part of the day to make sure they got EVERYTHING we wanted into the video. The day of the two camera 3-person team showed up right on time and began rolling. They did interviews and got all the important pre-wedding stuff. They shot all night. Our wedding was the Saturday before Thanksgiving and by Wednesday we got an email from Taryn (while on our honeymoon) with a 3 ½ minute trailer of our wedding. She said they were working hard to have it done in time to show our families on Thanksgiving. It was AMAZING! Seriously BEAUTIFUL. My husband and I must have watched it 10 times that night and probably a combined 100 times since. We have sent it to everyone and have heard amazing feedback. Serendipity has made our wedding memory something we will have and cherish forever. The day goes by so fast, without them, there are things I would never have remembered! Thanks Serendipity!!

Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Lisa C

Serendipity Videography did beautiful work on my wedding video. They were able to capture all the special moments of the day and the final product looked fantastic! It took a long time (5 months) to receive my wedding video, but it was worth the wait.

Professional Quality with a Personal Touch

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Annie H

I knew from the moment I watched the demo's on Serendipity's website that I had to use them in my wedding! I found myself crying over other people's weddings I had never met before! There are so many people who try to present themselves as videographers, and we almost decided... Read More not to use one, until we found Serendipity. Taryn was great to work with, and the entire team the day of our wedding were so much fun! We received our final video and it went beyond our expectations. Thank you Serendiptiy Videography for documenting our wedding with the awesome video you created!

Review for Serendipity Videography

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Elissa F

Photojournalism uniqueness captured all the perfect moments

Taryn Pollock

The word “serendipity” means to find something great by accident. That is exactly how Serendipity Cinematography came about. Taryn was working in the corporate world and was over it. She wanted to find something where she could use her Broadcasting degree combined with her expertise in Sales and Marketing and her passion for weddings. At the time Taryn’s best friend was getting married and she asked Taryn to shoot her wedding film. Taryn created her first team and put together the first Serendipity wedding film. That was 12 years ago and now 1500 wedding films later and we are still at it!