Religious Affiliations

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

17761 Sycamore Stand, Choctaw, OK (405) 821-4845

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Caleb J

Peter was a fantastic officiant!! Our ceremony was unique and personalized to us and we had so many compliments on the ceremony! I loved everything about it and will remember it forever. Thanks Peter!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Caleb J

Reviewed on 7/14/2017

Peter did our Ceremony he was great, very professional and made everyone feel at ease. I could not have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Savannah D

We are so happy that we found Peter with Serendipity Nuptials to officiate our wedding! We got so many compliments about our ceremony; it was unique without being too quirky. It truly was such a special and unforgettable day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Jeremy B

Peter was a wonderful officiant for our service. He was instrumental to the beauty and flawless success of our ceremony. I highly recommend without reservation.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Tiffany E

Peter was thorough and helpful. He made the process easy and fun. We love how he personalized the ceremony to reflect our unique love story.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Cherie W

Peter was absolutely amazing! I would recommend him to everyone! He was so helpful and thorough. He kept the life of the party going the entire wedding night. Words cannot describe how grateful I am that we found him!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kris J

We definitely could not have picked a better officiate! Peter was professional and organized from start to finish! We cannot thank Peter enough for making our big day go smoothly and worryfree without a hitch!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Ginger G

Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted! Personality, a little humor, and personal attention to detail makes your special day perfect.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Ginger G

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Briana C

We had the pleasure of meeting Peter and he did an amazing job! I had many requests and he respectfully accommodated them all. He was on time, well-prepared, well-dressed, funny, and so kind. I highly recommend Peter for your wedding events. Tyvm for your service! It was... Read More beautiful.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Erin S

Peter was fantastic! There was a slight issue with the audio, but our guest were standing between him (his iPad) and his PA system. Not his fault, but just keep that in mind when planning your seating. Our wedding was in a public garden with no seating, so everyone was standing... Read More between him and his PA system. There were a few fumbles when Peter was performing our ceremony. I think if we would have planned a rehearsal, that would have resolved everything right then. But you know what they say about hindsight. :)

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Sierra M

We had such an amazing ceremony with Peter!! He worked with us to customize our ceremony! We had a special request to kiss at a certain time and Peter was perfect! We really enjoyed every bit of our ceremony! Thank you Peter!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Laura M

We enjoyed working with Peter. He was prompt and flexible to meeting up before the wedding . He also provided DJ service which catered to our audience very well.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Laura B

Peter was a great officiant for our wedding! He met with us and made sure we would have everything we wanted to be incorporated into our ceremony. He's very flexible and tailors it to your needs and personalities. He also offers DJ services for a very reasonable price, so we... Read More had him DJ our reception too! He was great about choosing songs to get people out on the floor dancing and we had a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ali G

Peter was a joy to work with! We were really unsure of what we wanted for our ceremony and he was very patient and informative. He helped create the perfect ceremony for us! We even forgot the items to do our unity ceremony and he was able to improvise part of the ceremony and... Read More it was perfect! He was very responsive throughout the whole process, always on time and always professional!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ali G

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lacy D

I cannot say enough great things about Peter. He was our officiant, DJ, and the glue that held our wedding together. He did such a great job making sure that everything went smoothly. I was so emotional on my wedding day and he did a great job of calming me down and keeping me... Read More calm. Our ceremony was the perfect length and had the right amount of humor in it to keep hubby and I relaxed. He made sure our reception ran smoothly and kept me on the dance floor. He even went as far as turning in our marriage license for us since we left on our honeymoon immediately after. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant or DJ, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ariane C

Peter is so wonderful. He made me feel so much better when I was freaking out the whole time. He genuinely cared for Cody and I and wanted everything to go right for us.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rahel K

Peter is an excellent and incredibly professional officiant who provided us with an amazing ceremony. His loving words spoke to both of us, as well as our friends who attended our wedding. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is searching an officiant.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Ashley G

Peter was great! He worked with us before the ceremony to make sure it was everything we wanted. The ceremony went off without a hitch and was quite fun! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Blake F

Peter was absolutely amazing! He responded quickly and was great to work with. Having Peter eliminated a lot of stress. Everything went smoothly and I absolutely loved the ceremony, it was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Abbi V

Peter was exceptional and quick to accommodate our requests. He was very professional and tailored the ceremony to our liking! Superb service and recommend to all in the area!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Dana B

Peter did an excellent job. He was prompt returning my messages and did everything that we asked him. He was easy to work with. I certainly would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Sumar W

Peter was amazing!! I would recommend him to everyone!! We didn't have a wedding planner so when it came time to rehearse for the ceremony we had no idea how to organize and situate the wedding party to walk down the aisle. Peter organized and situated everyone so we knew where... Read More and when to walk. He even coordinated with our DJ to make sure everything went smoothly. Our guests were so impressed with his speech and the ceremony and how he got the guests involved. He truly made our wedding so beautiful and one of a kind!! Thank you so much Peter!!!