Serendipity – Unexpected good fortune!

Serendipity Photography uses a blend of styles that will create the most amazing images of your wedding day. Romantic couple shots, unique group images and traditional ceremony portraits combine to give you lasting memories of your moments – the best are often unplanned, “serendipitous” moments!

Classic, Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

Bow2010

12060 Oak River Ln, Whitehouse, OH (419) 893-1700

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Alex G

Gerri and her team truly felt like other family members attending our wedding that just happened to take amazing photos of the best day of my life. Gerri is very professional and organized and truly wants to please her brides and grooms. She plans with you ahead of time to... Read More make sure she captures everything important to you which put me at ease knowing I had a few unique moments throughout the day. She took the time to come early to photograph everyone getting ready and was with us the entire day which was very special and something not all photographers do. We received our photos back quickly and I loved every single one of them. Thank you so much to Gerri for capturing our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Emily A

We just got to view the pictures from our daughter's wedding and they are wonderful! Serendipity does a great job at capturing the beauty of the day without going over the top with a lot of special effects and theatrics. Courtney was our photographer and she and her assistant... Read More were very pleasant the day of the wedding and knew exactly how to get the right shots but stay in the background of the day. It must be a hard line to walk, but they did it quite well. My daughter is normally rather camera shy, but Courtney was great at making her feel at ease and the pictures reflect a relaxed bride! We are very glad that Serendipity was our photographers and highly recommend them!

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Steph M

I used Serendipity for my wedding and I am beyond pleased and thankful. Gerri and her team are VERY kind, professional, knowledgeable, and an absolute blast to work with. Of course my husband and I happened to pick the hottest day of the year; Serendipity was so accommodating... Read More to us and our bridal party despite the heat. I never once felt the pressure to "decide what photo to do next" because they were always offering suggestions and knew which positions would look wonderful. Not only did our wedding photos turn out better than expected (you couldn't even tell we were sweating buckets!), our engagement photos were so much fun to do and turned out great. I can't say enough about Serendipity, they were my favorite vendor to work with and I'd use them again for future photography needs (baby/family/pet etc.). I'd highly recommend Gerri and her amazing team for anyone looking to have their wedding day captured by the best. They are simply the best.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Alexis D

My husband and I could not have been more grateful for not only the incredible level of professionalism and skill that was displayed on our big day, but the excellent communication and organization Serendipity provided to help our day be captured seamlessly. Being a... Read More perfectionist and organized bride, it gave me such peace of mind to know that I had a photographer who not only matched, but exceeded, my personal standard in both of these areas. Aside from her outstanding performance on the professional side of things, her work is far superior to any photographer I have ever used. Gerri and her staff have such a gifted "eye" and perspective that they bring to the table. We were overjoyed by not just the quality of lighting, clarity, etc. of our pictures, but by the authentic and raw nature Serendipity Photography captures. Our photos were not an accumulation of cliche poses and looks, but a composition of the true feeling and spirit of our day. It was the candid moments filled with smirks, giggles, tears, and locked eyes that they were able to capture that made our pictures so special. We are so thankful we went Serendipity Photography and have such beautiful pictures to remind us of how special that day was. I absolutely recommend using her---you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kate W

Serendipity Photography is so great! Gerri is kind and fun to work with. They offer several different packages so you can really choose based on what is important to you. We had Gerri do our engagement photos and our wedding photos, so she was able to get used to us before the... Read More big day. The engagement photos were beautiful! Gerri used light and nature to make pretty shots without anything looking too posed or overly edited. And for our wedding, Gerri met with us in person beforehand to get all of the details she would need and she created a timeline for us for the wedding day that was so helpful! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Katie S

There are literally not enough kind words to say about Serendipity! Gerri, Courtney and Tim (Videographer) are kind, warm, talented, witty, creative...I could go on and on. Tyler and I feel like we have known them for years! From our engagement session to our wedding day we... Read More never worried once about our photographers/videographer we simply knew we were in good hands. Can I get an AMEN for professionals doing their job and doing it so well?! I would recommend their services to anyone! New baby, newly engaged, family glam session?? Use Serendipity!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

As soon as I found out my daughter was engaged, the first call I made was to Serendipity Photography. I wanted to make sure Gerri saved the date because I knew no other photographer would do. Gerri had taken Senior pictures for both of my children and I feel in love with her... Read More style then. We have already gotten the wedding pictures back and they are just beautiful. You forget that she is taking pictures because she makes you feel so comfortable and that comes through in all of the pictures. Gerri and Courtney spent the whole day with us from makeup and hair to the sky lantern sendoff at the end of the night. Professional, warm, funny and just great to have around. I can't say enough good things about Serendipity Photography!!

2016-08-16T08:57:20 Response from the vendor

This wedding was 7/9/16.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Marisa H

Ten out of ten!!! Gerri and her daughter Courtney were absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better photography team to capture our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Sarah M

Wow! Serendipity Photography has left me speechless with the amazing job they did for my October 2015 wedding. From the moment I met with Gerri, I knew she was going to be the most perfect person for the job. During our entire engagement and planning period, I was in touch with... Read More Gerri about all sorts of details, including our engagement photos and the Save the Dates- she was ALWAYS quick to respond to emails, very knowledgeable about the best places for photos and patient with my ideas. Our engagement photos turned out perfect and Gerri was quick to get our Save the Date photo cards back to us so we could get them in the mail. On the day of our wedding, Gerri and Courtney and Tim were SO wonderful. They were patient with our family while taking formal photos, never rude or pushy. They were patient with the bridal party and they listened to everything I told them About what I wanted for my photos. We had access to our images in just over 4 weeks after the wedding day and I am so happy with how they turned out. I highly recommend Serendipity Photography for your wedding photography needs! I know that my Husband and I will be returning customers in years to come as our family grows!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Andrew S

My wife and I could not have asked for a better photographer for our BIG day. From the first conversation we had with Gerri she and her team made us feel confident that we would be taken care of all the way to the end. The engagement session and wedding photos where more then... Read More we could have asked for. Not only was the quality of the photos phenomenal but Gerri and her team where so accommodating and friendly Erin and I didn't have to worry about a thing. She even made a stellar recommendation to our DJ who turned out to be just as amazing!! Without a doubt I would recommend Gerri and her team at Serendipity Photography to any who is still looking for the right photographer... Look no further!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kathryn M

My family and I LOVE serendipity photography! Serendipity Photography has done my sisters wedding, my nieces pictures, my senior photos, my engagement photos, and my wedding!!! We are very pleased and happy with every photo they capture. They make you feel very welcome and... Read More comfortable. I will always continue to recommend Serendipity Photography. They are the BEST! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

When I got engaged there was no question who we would use for our photographer. Gerri did my senior pictures and several of my friends and family have used Serendipity. Courtney was there first thing in the morning while we were at the salon and then back again throughout the... Read More day. Their willingness to go with the flow eased Nate's and my stress. They captured the most perfect memories from the salon, the ceremony, in between, and reception. We never felt rushed and felt truly cared about. Courtney and Tim stayed until they got all the pictures they felt were needed. They didn't have a set time to just get in do their job and then leave. They made our day a priority and treated us as such. I will be used Serendipity again in the future!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Shannon W

Gerri and Courtney were fantastic! They were great with all of the kids in the wedding and made everything go smoothly. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Rebecca B

I am so glad we had Gerri and Courtney photograph our wedding! From the moment I reached out to them about possibly doing my wedding, Gerri has been a pleasure to work with. She always responded to my emails and phone calls promptly. She was very accommodating and understanding... Read More when I had to miss our first meeting due to a snow storm. And they were an absolute joy to work with during the wedding. Their bubbly personalities added an extra layer of happiness on the wedding day. They made us all feel comfortable while doing the posed shots. Some of my favorite parts of the day were those spent taking pictures with them! Since our wedding was only a couple weeks ago, we have not yet gotten all of the pictures back, but I LOVE the few "sneak peaks" that they have showed us! I would not change a thing about my wedding day, and especially my decision to go with Seredipity Photography!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Hannah C

We loved having Serendipity Photography capture our wedding. It unfortunately rained 8" on our wedding day (in June!), which led to delays in travel, flooded roads, outdoor photos cancelled, etc. - but Gerri and Courtney took it all in stride! They were absolutely wonderful to... Read More work with and captured all the little moments that made our day so special. You'd never know from our photos that there was a terrible storm that day and that's all thanks to their patience and creativity. We'd HIGHLY recommend Serendipity for any event!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Juliann R

Gerri is perfect and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She was always enthusiastic and such a pleasure to work with. She worked tirelessly on the wedding day, and her pictures were beautiful. I highly recommend her and her staff.

Nothing Short of Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Rachel D

After searching high and low for a photographer for our wedding that fit our style perfectly, I found Serendipity and knew as soon as I met with Gerri that she would be perfect for our big day! We recently did our engagement session with her and even though the weather was less... Read More than desirable, she did an awesome job and the pictures turned out amazing! She is great to work with and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I cannot wait for our wedding next fall to see what great ideas and pictures she comes up with!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Olivia S

Gerri and her staff are definitely one of a kind! I couldn't ask for a better photographer for my family and my wedding! She doesn't only take stunning photos, but develops a wonderful relationship with her clients! I feel so comfortable and at ease with her, and that's not an... Read More easy task for everyone! She is extremely flexible, willing to travel to meet your needs, and gives great advice and ideas! I love having someone prepared!!!! I could never go with another photographer than Serendipity Photography, too awesome for words!

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

My favorite part of this vendor? The communication! Very responsive to emails, always personable when I called or had meetings. This was one of the vendors that I could count on and didn't have a single worry during the entire wedding process. The day of photography with... Read More Courtney and Tim was very smooth. The entire bridal party had a blast and it was very easy for everyone to be relaxed around them. Gerri helped to talk with the other vendors (putting my mind at ease) and set up a timeline. The day of went so smooth and we look forward to getting more pictures with them through our married life.

Beautiful pictures and so fun!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Alison T

I worked with Gerri and her team for my October 4 wedding. We had an engagement session a few months ago with her and she did SUCH a great job of making us feel comfortable! We used one of her pictures for our Save the Date and everyone loved it!! Gerri and her team were... Read More super responsive and were flexible to our requests. Once again for the photos the day of, we had so much fun during the photo session! She has such a great eye for creating beautiful and unique pictures and made us feel comfortable despite the freezing weather! Thanks so much, Gerri and team! We love our pictures and our memories from the wedding!!

Absolutely Fantastic Work!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014

Gerri and her team do an outstanding job! When we looked into photographers, the pricing was just outrageous! We were refered to Gerri by a friend of my mother in laws and I am so glad we used serendipity! Our engagement photos were included in our wedding package and Gerri came... Read More out to our house and took them at our home! She is so down to earth and easy to work with. When it came to the wedding, she was super helpful helping organize a timeline and get photo shot ideas together. Everything went smoothly that day and our photos were everything we imagined and more! We can't wait to use Gerri in the future for family photos, baby and children photos etc. Thank you Gerri for all of your great photos that helped capture our special day! We helped preserve memories that will last a lifetime!

Simply the best

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Kimberly M

After hearing a few horror stories of other photographers in the Toledo area, I know we couldn't possibly have made a better choice (absolutely no horror to this story). Serendipity was SO easy and fun to work with, for both the wedding and engagement photos, the parents... Read More and everyone in the wedding party (myself and husband included) had nothing but good things to say. They were so great at keeping things moving on that hot August day and were there for all of the important moments without being intrusive. You'd hardly know they were there until you see the phenomenal work they did. Thank you, Serendipity Photography, for capturing such a special day for us. Cheers!

Professional, but fun

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Lindsey G

Gerri, Courtney, and Nicole were great! They were very accommodating and prompt with meetings, returning emails, and sending pictures. We had so much fun with them; they were easygoing and humorous, but extremely professional. Our pictures were great...which I was worried about,... Read More given my non-photogenic wedding party! Even they had a great time with Serendipity!

Beautiful Bliss

Reviewed on 1/29/2014 Emily M

We looked at a few photographers and Gerri and Courtney offered the best prices with the most to offer. Not only were they friendly, hospitable, accommodating, and kind, but they love their work, which is evident in the quality of their photos. They were complementary of our... Read More wedding and made us feel like we were their most important priority. This is a wonderful company and I highly recommend them for future brides, parents, and anyone who wants quality pictures for a reasonable price.

Complete Satisfaction

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Cori S

It was a pleasure working with Serendipity Photography. Everyone was professional, flexible, and truly willing to listen to requests. The pictures turned out amazing and contained a nice blend of traditional portraits and contemporary shots. The pictures were received in a... Read More timely manner and everything went very well from beginning to end.