Creative, Documentary Wedding Photography

Trash The Dress

Brooklyn, NY

Henry is a Pro

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Nutan K

Henry is amazing to work with. He is friendly, respectful, and a genius with the camera. For our engagement photo shoot, he went out of his way to pick us up and drive an hour away because he knew of the perfect location for us. The pictures came out beautifully despite the fact that it was a pretty gloomy day (you couldn’t even tell looking at the pictures). I've only received a handful of the photos from the wedding day (because we had 2 ceremonies and a full day of events, so Henry took so many pictures!), but I have no doubt they are all beautiful.

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Yelena R

The service and pictures from Henry of Set Focus Photography were incredible. Henry truly goes beyond the highest expectations. From day 1, he was extremely flexible and accomodating. Henry was very creative with the pictures and was there to capture every moment of our special day. Our guests were very impressed with his work ethic and professionalism. Our preperations started in the early afternoon and our receptionwent very late into the night. We were shocked when at 1:00 a.m., Henry was still there taking more pictures. If you want great pictures and great service, don't look anywhere else, hire Henry today!

Best wedding images I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Jen P

I had a pleasure of having my wedding photographed by Henry from Set Focus Photography on April 16th. You could not hope for a more professional, ever-present, but not intrusive photographer. Henry was extremely personable and was able to meet and exceed all of our requests. He has an amazing eye for catching you at your best. Our wedding images are simply AMAZING! I absolutely loved the results. Also, it was nice hearing from our guests about how much they enjoyed Henry's professionalism, personality and style. I am so happy with everything and recommend Set Focus Photography to everyone! Jen

Our Happiness and Love was totally captured...

Reviewed on 3/01/2011 Fran G

We had the wedding of our dreams a few weeks ago and was thrilled that our sensational photographer Henry Ornstein completely captured the magic of the night. Our pictures are AMAZING and everyone has commented how the love and excitement we felt were expressed in every picture Henry took. We will always be grateful for the spectacular pictures taken that night, where each one was better than the next... memories like that are just priceless!!! Henry Ornstein is the most talented, creative photographer we've ever seen and a present for all the brides and grooms that are lucky enough to use him.

INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 1/19/2011 Renata S

In a search for a photographer I was frustrated and overwhelmed. I met everything between Mr. Pretentious, to Mr. Doing-me-a-favor-for-photographing-my-wedding. Most photographers were impersonal, their pictures were too cookie cutter and cliche. I wanted something more! I wanted something special and individual that would truly represent me and capture our wedding. I wanted something with an artsy twist. SetFocusPhotography was all that and more. Henry is very personable, he understands your vision, he captures it flawlessly. During the wedding I did not see him once, but knew that he was always there capturing every moment. He is very professional, truly cares about producing a high quality product, and at the same time very easy to get along with. I recommend him to any bride... and at the price, the quality of work and albums that he produces is untouchable!

TO Set Focus Photography