Seven4one

Laguna Beach, CA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Tucked along the beautiful Catalina Island in Laguna Beach, California, Seven4One is a rare jewel that fuses elegance with privacy, beauty with comfort. This boutique hotel's chic rooms and hip outdoor spaces offer an abundance of sublime spots for couples who appreciate contemporary living and relish privacy. From the dramatic sun deck with expansive views of the sand and sea to the dimly lit martini lounge, to-be-weds have an abundance of places to choose from when planning their wedding.

Built with European design in mind, Seven4One features several indoor and outdoor spaces for the ceremony and reception. One of the idyllic places for first-look photo sessions is along the grand sundeck with a colorful skyline, sweeping views and live plants framing the backdrop. The following locales are options for ceremonies and receptions.

The Sundeck offers a divine view of the Pacific Ocean from the second floor of the hotel. Surrounded by glass and stone, it is romantic and secluded. Typically used for cocktail parties or smaller receptions, the sundeck is fully furnished and flawless for that sunset photo opportunity or stolen kiss.

The Open-Air Courtyard is a spectacular space for a ceremony, reception or both. Encircled by re-purposed wood and framed by a living wall with loops of greenery, it readily transforms to suit any couple's preferences through the adjustment of colored lights and props. With its retractable roof, there is no reason to fret about the occasional bout of rain or moisture.

The Martini Lounge features cool tones, lush seating and live plants for a highly visceral experience.

Seven4One can accommodate 75 seated guests or 130 standing guests for a cocktail-style reception. Customized food and beverage packages are available. Many additional upgrades can be purchased.

Couples and guests enjoy exclusive use of the hotel, including 10 spacious guest rooms and two tasteful suites, three event areas, a team of wedding professionals and a full concierge. With this arrangement, not only do visitors appreciate the complete privacy afforded them, but also the lack of time limits or unexpected interruptions. As wedding preparations are underway, guests can stroll through the vast courtyard, catch up with one another in the martini lounge, or linger downstairs in the lobby.

Rental includes a professional wedding team devoted exclusively to the couple and their guests. The team consists of a wedding coordinator, a personal chef and an in-house drink specialist. Valet parking is included with facility rentals.

Eco-Contemporary Private Hotel & Beachfront Venue

experience the unexpected . . . Opt for the marvel of a hotel that’s completely yours. Celebrate with your family and invited guests in privacy and style. With chic hotel accommodations, inspiring event spaces and distinctive food and beverage creations customized to your desires, Seven4one and its dedicated team of professionals will provide you an unforgettable wedding experience. Included in the venue fee is private reign over our 11-room contemporary hotel with event spaces for up to 140 day guests. Seven4one’s own in-house wedding coordinator and complete event staff see to every detail so you’re simply celebrating.

• Outdoor - Covered

Beach, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

741 South Coast Hwy., Laguna Beach, CA (949) 494-6200

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Heather P

We had our wedding at Seven4One at the end of January. Overall, it was a wonderful experience. The venue is the perfect spot for an intimate wedding. We had 79 people. We also had our Rehearsal Dinner there on Friday night, featuring a delicious taco bar. The night was a... Read More terrific kick off to the weekend. The Staff was great to work with, led by the GM Jordan, who is extremely warm, friendly and responsive to every question/need. Chef Dave was exceptional, from the planning to the execution. And the wedding coordinator Robin helped bring the whole event together, with helpful direction and guidance throughout the planning process and wedding weekend. The rest of the staff at Seven4One could not have been nicer or more helpful to us and our guests. Upon first visiting the venue, we were struck by the uniqueness of Seven4One. The venue is a super cool boutique hotel/event space that gives off a very Laguna Beach vibe. There is a sun deck with lovely ocean views and a front lounge that serves as the perfect multi-purpose room, great for gathering, after partying, or just relaxing. Another great thing about Seven4One is that it felt like we had rented our own beach house with our friends for the weekend, allowing us to spend a lot more time with guests and eliminating other complicated wedding matters. Seven4One serves as the perfect backdrop for both the ceremony and reception. Both are easy to decorate, with the reception tailor made for a fun, dance-filled party. Guests very much enjoyed the non-traditional cocktail set up of the reception. Highly recommend getting a DJ for this space. Based in New York City, we were concerned about planning a wedding across the country. None of that mattered thanks to the staff at Seven4One. One of the things we appreciated about Seven4One is how willing they were to help us accomplish our wedding vision. We highly recommend getting married at Seven4One.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Emily T

This is a truly overdue review for our amazing wedding and reception venue Seven4One. We got married there on 4/16/16, and I planned our wedding from across the country (we live in NYC but I'm from So Cal originally). The included services from Seven4One and Events by Robin were... Read More SO helpful and put me at ease during some of the most stressful wedding planning moments. Robin was great, and I wish we were lucky enough to have hired her for full planning services – if I had it all to do over I would have done this and saved some unneeded stress. She even saved me from accidentally walking down the aisle with no bouquet…seriously. I guess it wasn’t natural to me to remember I needed to walk somewhere with flowers, but she knew something didn’t look right and RAN for my bouquet and got it to me before I even left the bridal suite. We wanted an easygoing feel to our wedding, and Seven4One delivered big time, although the space is so flexible you could easily create a totally different feel. The whole event felt so perfectly customized for us, including a unique menu which was passed cocktail-style in over-sized martini glasses. We had no idea what we wanted when we met with Chef Jesse to create our menu, but we sat with him for a bit discussing our families, neighborhood and backgrounds and he came up with a great menu. Our guests raved about the food! I want to especially thank Jesse for handling an issue with my MIL that I didn’t even find out about until after the wedding. It would have truly stressed me out dealing with it on the big day, and he even gave us some above-and-beyond special treatment to make the situation right with her.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Kimberly H

We had our wedding at Seven4One on 9/17/16 and could not have been happier!! We were absolutely blown away with how easily everything seemed to fall into place. The managers, front desk staff, cooks, bartenders, and our wedding coordinator, Robin, were all AMAZING! PROS -12... Read More beautiful rooms and private parking spaces for our closest friends and family -Spotless venue with modern and rustic touches only steps away from the beach -Incredible staff - Manager Jordan is sooo sweet and helpful!! -Food was 10/10 - We had a taco bar and margaritas for our rehearsal dinner (big portions, great flavor, so much fun!!), ahi wontons/bruschetta/korean bbq mac and cheese/pork belly risotto for apps, fresh salad, and incredible mashed potatoes with steak and asparagus ribbons for our entree. And late night pork sliders... YUM!!! -Drinks were strong and tasted GREAT! Exactly what we wanted -Robin's coordination skills - AWESOME!! She made everything run smoothly and was calm and supportive! HUGE help with the decor too!! -View deck - perfect view of the sunset and great place to hang out by the water! -Affordable -Basically everything CONS -NONE... seriously... Our guests had a blast and my husband and I wouldn't have changed a single thing. Perfect wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Chellene H

My wife and I got married here April of this year. It was everything we could have asked for and more. The staff is unbelievable. The day of the wedding can be hectic, but Eric & Jordan constantly made sure my wife and I had everything from food, to drinks, to whatever else... Read More we needed. Their chefs did an amazing job; Jesse helped us decide on a menu and it was delicious! Highly recommend the chicken and waffles as a late night dish. The mixologist was awesome as well. He worked with us to come up with custom signature drinks, which all of the guests were raving about. Allison did an incredible job helping us prepare and dealing with ceremony space decorations, it was exactly how my wife imagined it (which is the most important thing, right?). The location is amazing. Incredible view of the ocean and sunset. Perfect for pictures. The rooms are excellent and kept clean and comfy. Overall, a wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and I feel it could not have been any better than at Seven4One. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Toni E

The Seven4one Hotel – Jordan, Jesse, David, Robin and Allison – made for a wedding experience more than we even anticipated! To say they exceeded our expectations and created an epic event would be an understatement. From my first phone call with Jordan to viewing the venue, we... Read More knew the Seven4one was THE place for our wedding, and every interaction with everyone associated to this venue just continued to confirm our choice. Due to the nature of the hotel, you have to rent all 12 rooms from Friday to Sunday, and that creates an experience that’s unforgettable (and – incredibly – stress-free!!!). We had our bridal party and families stay in the hotel with us. So instead of trying to see everyone we love the most in the span of 5 short hours, some of our closest connections were with us for 48 hours. We did the Rehearsal dinner there on the beautiful sundeck and then the wedding the following night. Aside from having your family and friends with you the entire weekend – in Laguna Beach, one of the coolest, most unique and walkable towns - the hotel it’s self is just really cool and modern, not requiring a lot of décor and gives guests plenty of places to move around, explore and sit. Jordan, the GM is a professional through and through. He’s there every step of the way to answer questions, connect you with the right people and ensure everything runs smoothly from the moment you inquire about the venue until you check out of the hotel. Jesse and David run the kitchen with precision. It’s so much fun to choose your menus, go to the tasting and pick signature cocktails! They are flexible, work with your specific tastes and guest profile to create an incredible dining experience. Our guests are still commenting on how good the food was AND how much fun it was to have a tray-passed meal in martini glasses, without having to sit at an assigned table! They even made a special meal for a friend with very specific allergies that can’t eat almost anything! As promised, we never ran out of food or drink. Robin and Allison were great! They were responsive, available to meet with me, are very familiar with the venue and can offer great suggestions on what works, what doesn’t and how to set up the high-tops and lounge furniture so the venue has and intimate yet open feel. The day of the wedding I was so impressed with how beautifully Allison set up both the ceremony and reception, with little instruction and without coming to check with me on the minor details. Allison kept the ceremony schedule on track and we had an amazing time. Overall, if we could give the Seven4one 100 stars, we would. Individually and as a Team they were part of what made our wedding and the entire weekend one that will always be remembered with joy.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Dena F

Seven4One is modern, beautiful, and best of all - the staff will create the wedding of your dreams that is customized to you! The venue comes with 12 rooms that are included for you, the bridal party, and your family for 2 nights. This is an outstanding value compared to the... Read More pricing of other nearby venues that do not include rooms, not to mention the uniqueness and beauty of the place. The staff is amazing. Robin Ballard is an excellent, professional, responsive, and very experienced wedding planner/coordinator that is so easy to work with and has made planning our wedding so wonderful. She has responded to every question that I have, and understands exactly what I want and makes great suggestions. There is a rental credit that comes with the wedding package, and Robin knows everything so well that she is able to help you match your budget and still achieve the look you are going for. She is in tune with all of the little details that you might forget about, and will keep you on track. There is no way I could have planned our wedding without her! The food is amazing and the chef will work with you to create a custom menu and custom cocktails. The staff have been very flexible and accommodating with all of our requests. I would highly recommend Seven4One and Robin Ballard for your dream wedding! I can't think of anywhere else I would rather have our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Emily A

I simply don’t have enough praise to give Seven4One and their team! It was the only venue we looked at and the best decision made when wedding planning. Everyone at Seven4One is a true professional and master of their craft. If you’re looking for a unique venue in the best... Read More location, Seven4One is for you! Robin – After meeting with Robin we knew we were in the best hands. She answers every detailed question with ease and takes care of problems before you even know it. It was forecasted to be 90 degrees the weekend of our wedding, so she thoughtfully ordered an industrial fan and umbrellas for the sundeck before we had a chance to inquire about it. She also answers emails so quickly it’s really incredible when you think about the volume she receives. Robin coordinated the rehearsal on Friday, and the day-of events and everything went off beautifully – just can’t say enough about how kind and helpful she was through the whole process! Kyle – We still have people talking about the cocktails at our wedding. Again, not only did Kyle blow us away with his creative drink suggestions he was so helpful in the planning process and jumped in to help with any task. We have thirsty friends  who can definitely drink their share, and there was never a long line to wait for a drink or anything like that. Jesse – Anyone who has been to a typical wedding knows the food usually isn’t the highlight. Jesse totally knocked the food out of the park and had people raving all weekend. We had our rehearsal dinner at Seven4One and he whipped up an amazing taco bar complete with a variety of salsas and queso. Our wedding food was equally impressive, and he accommodated any special allergy requests guests had. Being able to serve 100+ hungry people all at once with gourmet food is no small task, but Jesse does it every time! If you’re thinking about booking a wedding at Seven4One just do it before they fill up! I can’t say enough about the transparency offered by the venue during the planning process, the unique style and options they offer, or the team itself. Everyone we encountered on staff was more than willing to accommodate any request. Additionally, the vendors they recommended all exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend using them – they were all reasonably priced and made planning so much easier since they work with Seven4One all the time. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!

September Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Robin, We were amazed at how flawlessly you and the entire Seven4One staff executed our daughter's wedding. To say thank you is an understatement! Your last minute additions of deck umbrellas and industrial fans really helped with the unexpected September heat. Throughout the... Read More planning process, our daughter kept telling us how easy you were to work with and how helpful your suggestions were. Our daughter & husband were thrilled with the outcome of their wedding weekend, and all of the guests were too! I know how much behind-the-scenes work it took on your part to smoothly run the event based on my old theatre experiences as a stage manager. Thank you for your patience with our multiple last minute questions and your clear answers and directions. And Jesse’s extraordinary talent in the culinary department showed with the raves we’ve received. We wish you all the best in the coming months, and are so grateful for your professionalism, expertise, and all around ease to work with!! Sincerely, ~ a grateful mother-of-the-bride

Perfect 3 Day Wedding Weekend

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Sara D

Seven4one was the ultimate 'turn key' modern wedding weekend. They provide you with everything you need including onsite mixologist (Kyle) with amazingly fresh cocktails of your choice, onsite chef (Jesse) who will create your custom menu from scratch with only the best... Read More ingredients, wedding planner (Robin, Allyson) who answer every question or concern with promptness and a smile, as well as fantastic recommended vendors for DJ, flowers, etc. The location is perfect for a 3 day weekend as you can have your 25 closest friends, family, wedding party or out of town guests stay with you. You own the entire hotel for the weekend which is an unmatched experience. The remaining guests can stay right across the street at the beachy Holiday Inn. The rooftop patio, with an amazing ocean sunset view, was fantastic for a welcome party with cocktails and apps or rehearsal dinner. We had such an amazing wedding weekend and highly recommend Seven4One to anyone looking to have a memorable wedding. Not only was the location, food and drinks amazing, but the level of service provided by everyone who works there is unreal and is what really separates them. From the initial meeting, to help with vendors to cocktail tasting to the weekend itself, their level of service and ability to go above and beyond for any need was truly remarkable. Thank you Kyle, Jesse, Allyson, Madison and Robin for our wedding weekend perfect! -Chad & Sara

Seven4One

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Devereaux H

The venue is great. Location is very close to the beach. Friends staying in the rooms can come and go as they please and enjoy the lovely city of Laguna. The one thing that I wish the venue would change, I wish that they would have a standard for tables, chairs, dinner ware,... Read More etc. Everything is an upgrade and provided through a rental company so it gets expensive quickly. the best part is that your guests staying in the hotel help pay for the rent!

Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Daria R

Hotel Seven4One was the perfect fit to our 60-person destination wedding weekend needs. The accommodations were modern, the space intimate & offered both outdoor & indoor facilities at a fraction of the price of other venues we were considering across the country. Only a 1/2... Read More block from the beach, we were able to have it all - elegance within an laid-back atmosphere...multiple backdrops included an outdoor garden, sunset views & beach access. The staff were incredibly helpful with planning, wonderful throughout the entire experience and I'd highly recommend all brides-to-be to check out HS4O as it was a dream come true for us.

Best venue ever

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Nicole W

Seven4One made my wedding weekend absolutely fabulous. My family and friends were impressed with the hotel decor and I loved how the staff was so friendly and welcoming. The were great everyday but made Saturday extra special. Every thing was beautiful and the food was divine.... Read More I was sad for the weekend to end because I'd no longer have a reason to interact with Sam, Robin and Chef Jesse. Maybe in 10 years we can do it all over again at the renewal.

I would do it all over again!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Cindy M

Words cannot even begin to express how amazing Hotel Seven4One is! From the moment that we found the location, we knew we were hooked. Robin, Sam, Jesse and the entire staff FAR exceeded every expectation that we had. Living in a completely different state, Robin was extremely... Read More gracious with her time and attentiveness to me. Every time we made a trip to Laguna Beach, Robin would chauffer me around (thanks Robin!) from appointment to appointment. She worked tirelessly the entire 9 months before the wedding, always available to answer questions and help me put my ideas into execution. Although I knew how busy she was, she always made me feel like I was her only client! When we arrived at Hotel Seven4One for our wedding, everyone was so very friendly and helpful. All of our guests could not stop talking about how amazing the food was! Jesse is definitely a rock star in the kitchen. After the wedding on Saturday night, I found myself starving and somehow a bowl of delicious food was presented to me! My son LOVED the bacon mac and cheese that we had so much (he can’t stop talking about it!), that Jesse sent up to his room what was left! Talk about customer service! The wedding went off without a hitch, or if there was one, I was unaware! That is the best part about Hotel Seven4One, all of the staff work so seamlessly together, that you don’t even know they are there. Ryan and I actually made the comment about how laid back and well executed everything was. It could not have been more PERFECT for us! Everything was perfect, from the décor, to the food, to the people: I would get married every weekend if I knew that I could get married at Hotel Seven4One. They made us feel like family! We love you all so much and look forward to visiting every year for our Anniversary! Thank you, from the very bottom of our hearts! Ryan & Cindy 05/31/14

Dream Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Karen H

We are beyond happy with Seven4One! Truly amazing place to get married. It's got a great contemporary boutique hotel feel, with all the amenities one would expect at a hotel wedding, without the hassle of non-wedding guests getting in your way. When you book, you basically get... Read More their whole staff and venue from Friday to Sunday. Also, We were able to customize practically everything, from food to decor. Food and beverage catering were done in house with Seven4One chefs. Our menu and bar fully customized to suit our needs and tastes. We were even able to have in-and-out brought in for late night guest munchies. Lastly, they offer a no cost day of coordinator (we had Robin, who was excellent) to make sure everything runs smoothly. Bottom line... Excellent wedding venue from start to finish. Highly recommended.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 5/19/2014

What can I not say about hotel seven4one. My partner and I saw the website and knew that we wanted to get married there. We sent an email and received a speedy reply from Sam. A week later we met with Sam and were completely sold on the place. For a same sex couple, you are... Read More constantly coming out to vendors to make sure they are completely ok with doing a same sex wedding. From the start the staff assured us that they had no issues, and were sad to hear that some people might not be as open. That was when we knew that this team was going to be AMAZING. We had a couple meetings with Robin, Jesse and the rest of the staff about the big day. They were extremely helpful in pointing us in the right direction. They answered so many of our questions and even asked us questions about things we had never thought of. One of our biggest concerns was how are we going to fit 100 people into this space. Robin assured us time and time again "Guys they will fit don't worry". Not that we didn't believe her but we just couldn't see it. (Let me tell you, if Robin says clouds are made of cotton candy, you better believe it. She knows what she is talking about) The day of the event was phenomenal. The whole staff was over the top amazing. They made our minimalistic theme look like we spent millions of dollars on the wedding. To be honest I really never even saw most of the staff, they made things happen like magic. Once the cocktail hour was over we realized we had nothing to eat most of day. Sarah came to save the day by pulling out some Hors D'oeuvres just for us. The food was soooooooo good. I had some groomzilla request and what did Jesse do. "Sure we can do that". We can't tell you how many people came up to us during the reception and said, "This is the best wedding I have ever been to." Our guests could not stop talking about the venue, the food, the staff, and of course the amazing cocktails. Overall this place is amazing. You could not ask for a better venue or staff. They were friendly and most of all made us feel like we were a traditional couple getting married. I am grateful for the staff at seven4one. If anybody is looking for a venue for ANYTHING this is the place to have it!!! Thank you to the entire staff!!!

Hotel Seven4One

Reviewed on 5/19/2014

I can't say enough great things about this place. A dream come true and the perfect staff to assist along the way! Convenient, great location in Laguna Beach and just the most intimate experience!

Wedding 2013

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 carmen g

My husband and I recently got married at Hotel Seven4One, and the whole weekend couldn’t have been better. The venue was modern and beautiful; and the views from the sun deck were amazing. It was exactly what we were looking for. We booked Hotel Seven4One for the weekend and... Read More had a great experience: a rehearsal dinner on Friday, wedding on Saturday, and a relaxing day on the beach on Sunday. Every one of our guests loved the hotel and had a great time over the weekend. The vision for our wedding was to have a venue for the exclusive use of our friends and family, but not something so casual as a beach house; this is what we found at Hotel Seven4One. It is not ‘hotel’ in the traditional sense, as the whole venue must be rented rather than ‘one room’, but it was perfect for what we wanted. Each guest has their own hotel room, and maids do come in to make the beds each day, and the common areas and sun deck are for your guests use only. I can’t say enough about the staff at Seven4One: Robin, Sam, Jesse and Adam you were all incredible! Every single person bent over backwards to make sure everything ran smoothly, so that on the day of the wedding we didn’t have to do anything. Robin was constantly in touch with me in the months before the wedding and coordinated arrival and set up times and payments with all of the vendors. She made it so easy! Did I mention the food? I ought to have, since people still mention to us how great it was. Jesse was superb. He was with us for the entire weekend. My parents prepared the rehearsal dinner as a present to my husband and me on Friday evening, and Jesse was there to help with every step. He took away their worry about how everything would turn out and even made some extra sauces for their dishes. His help that evening allowed them to come out of the kitchen and enjoy themselves. The dinner on Saturday was phenomenal. We had appetizers on the sundeck during cocktail hour and we elected to go with the martini tray pass service and I’m so glad we did. Rather than a sit down dinner everyone was free to mingle as they had dinner, and it really had a party atmosphere. I was worried that eating from a martini glass in a wedding dress may end up as a catastrophe, but we had a few bar height tables that were a perfect stop for each course. Every detail was taken care of for the whole weekend. When I first arrived, there was a floral arrangement and a bottle of chilled champagne waiting in my room. I realized the following day, when my wedding bouquets for my bridesmaids and me arrived, that the floral arrangement Robin and the Seven4One crew had left in my room was actually from the same florist, and was modeled after my wedding bouquet. This level of thought and detail is just one example of the care that Seven4One took in putting our wedding together. As my father-in-law said in his speech: If this wedding had cost a million dollars, it couldn’t have been any better. Please consider Hotel Seven4One for your venue, it is an amazing place.

Really just perfect.

Reviewed on 2/25/2014

We have friends in the wedding business in Southern California, so naturally when it came time for us to get married we asked for their thoughts on a location. And Hotel Seven4One was a location that was recommended to us not just once, but repeatedly with the highest praise.... Read More And it was the perfect venue for our wedding. I can't speak highly enough of not just the location, but the people. Robin, Jesse, Jean, Sam, everyone was amazing--knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, available. The hotel is modern, stylish, and intimate. And having the location for the weekend and getting to spend that time with all of our family and friends together (rather than just a few hours one afternoon on some overpriced lawn somewhere) was so much better than anything we could have originally planned or envisioned. Without Robin's help I don't even know how we could have possibly pulled everything together. She helped us find our vendors, negotiated with them on our behalf (we were on a budget), made suggestions and beautiful selections and put together a setting that would have been impossible for us to do on our own. From the flowers, to the lighting, to the layout, everything just went so smoothly, everything was unique and tailored to us, and everything was perfect. And Jesse's food. Setting aside the convenience of simply having the catering take place right there at the hotel as a given: Jesse is fantastically (I'm running out of adverbs) creative and talented. Everyone loved what he came up with and we're still getting compliments about it from our guests. I'll put it plainly. Since you're reading this review because you're looking for a wedding venue. You should have your wedding here. You really should. We're so glad that we did.

Absolutely Amazing Venue with Perfect Service to Match

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Wendy D

We compared several other sites and none compared to the unique, individual venue that Hotel Seven4One offers. Sam, Robin, Kyle, Jesse and crew made our day stress free, elegant, intimate and memorable. From planning, to preparing to executing; their professional experience made... Read More everything perfect. A beautiful ocean facing suite was a great place for the bride to prepare. Our wedding felt like a spa day! The location was amazing; beautiful, private and personal. Just the right size to entertain 70+ people. The food was excellent and the drinks were top shelf, with custom mixes just for us. We were overwhelmed with compliments from the guests about how beautiful the ceremony was, how nicely appointed the rooms were and how helpful everyone was. Robin and her team made sure everything went smoothly and paid special attention to us, making sure we were served, comfortable and taken care of. We wouldn’t change a thing and can’t thank Sam and Robin enough for making our day exactly what we wanted it to be. Thank you so much!

Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Stephanie Y

If I could give this place 100 stars, I would. Sam, Robin, Jean, Adam, Jesse.. You all really made our dreams come true this past weekend. My (then) fiance (now) husband and I found S4O about a year ago when the search for a wedding venue started. From the minute we walked... Read More in, we knew this was the place for our 50 guest wedding. Intimate, beautiful, all inclusive, and (from what we could tell) amazing staff. We were responsible for finding a DJ, Florist, Cake, and Photographer. They even had a list of vendors they recommend in case you dont know where to start. S4O is only available for rent as a whole. This really stood out to us, and makes the venue very appealing. They offer a genius thing called "buy back" for the rooms rented. You pay the cost of the venue for however many days you are renting it for. You can then decide to "rent" the rooms back to your guests/friends/family/clients etc. for whatever price you want! Each room quotes around $200 a night, which is very standard and affordable for the Laguna Beach area. You can make back any amount you choose, which I think is a fabulous idea. After a PERFECT ceremony, seriously perfect, we went down to the beach for wedding party photos. There are quite a few stairs to get down, but as long as you lose your heels, hike up your dress, and don't mind a little sand in your toes - you'll be fine! We had worried a bit that we wouldn't get any sun for the ceremony or photos because it was cloudy and overcast all day. Thank goodness I was 10min late, because the sun came out minutes before I walked down the aisle. The reception was a BLAST!!!!!! Bistro lights hanging from the open-air courtyard, candles everywhere, and the awesome vintage decorations I'd put together adorned the room. A slideshow we put together was playing on the wall when we came in, and they even made time to do a second slideshow for us in honor of my Grandmother who passed away in January. It meant the world to me that they made those things a priority for us. Food was brought out as a heavily passed "martini meal", no knives or plated needed. Their chef of the weekend was Jesse. 23 years old and an *unbelievably* talented chef. Salmon whipped cheese and caviar, rum poached apples and brie, and bruschetta for appetizers. Steak with veggies and seafood with risotto were the entrees (also available vegetarian). Cake, cupcakes, and a candy bar (not made by jesse) for dessert. Everyone adored the food and had more than one helping, which is always a pleasant sight to see. Around 10pm we had a late night snack of flatbread pizza! The Kimchee one was a huuuuge hit! When the festivities were over, all cards and presents were moved to the conference room and locked away. Our suite had been cleaned and champagne was waiting. Fresh towels, soap, and a rain shower awaited us. I couldn't have asked, or dreamed of, a better night. Everything we wanted and envisioned, happened. All of our guests RAVED about the weekend, the staff, and the amazing beds this hotel has to offer. They are really some of the best people Ive ever had the honor to work so closely with, and I would highly recommend this venue for ANY getaway you are planning. Corporate retreat, family reunion, wedding, rehearsal dinner, super bowl weekend (they have alllllll football/sunday ticket), etc! Thank you, Sam, Robin, Jean, Adam, Jesse, and staff. You are absolutely amazing!!!

SevenFortyOne, Laguna Beach, California

Reviewed on 10/17/2013

What a find!! My daughter got married on October 5, 2013 and we had the pleasure of having the 3 day weekend event hosted by SevenFortyOne and their fabulous staff :) From the rehearsal dinner for 65 to the wedding for 85 to the brunch for 45 not a step was missed. We had booked... Read More the venue the year before and from that day on everyone worked with my daughter and her husband to help make their wishes and dreams come true for the wedding they envisioned :) If you are thinking of a Pacific coast wedding in California, Laguna Beach, you need to contact them. Whether you live in or near to Laguna Beach, or looking for a destination wedding,(which we were) this is your place. Many, many thanks and hugs to Sam, Robyn, Adam, Kyle and his entire kitchen staff. You guys rock!!!!

Best Wedding Venue Around!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Danielle T

My husband and I recently got married at Hotel Seven4One and we cannot say enough great things about this place! The location is amazing and beautiful --- what better than a hotel, privately rented out for your event? Our closest friends stayed at the hotel for the weekend and... Read More Seven4One helped us put on the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and post-wedding brunch of our dreams. The views of the pacific ocean from the sundeck are breath-taking and the new retractable roof and green-living wall are incredible additions. The hotel is ideally located in Laguna Beach so everything you could need is easily within walking distance. Even if the location wasnt as amazing, the Hotel Seven4One staff made the weekend flawless. Sam, Robin, Adam, and Jean paid attention to our every need and no detail was too small for them to look into for us. Our guests even commented on how accommodating the entire staff was. The chefs for our weekend, Kyle and Jessie, were also incredible and the food was absolutely delicious --- they listened to our wishes (and I'm particular when it comes to food) and made a custom menu from our likes; southern influences with emphasis placed on local and seasonal finds! They had great recommendations for vendors as well! The staff was honest with the estimate and total bill. We also rented out the villas behind seven4one, and they helped fascilitate the ceremony on their deck. They went over and beyond their call of duty, and essentially acted like a wedding planner, not just day-of coordination, in taking care of other 'distractions.' They were sincere and respectful in all their interactions with us. I not only thanked them, but actually think I came out of the situation with new friends!

Hotel seven4one is amazing

Reviewed on 9/14/2013

My wife and I got married at seven4one in July and it went over flawlessly! Robin, Sam and the rest of the staff were amazing to work with. Their attention to detail and accommodating nature really made planning a wedding a pleasant experience. Before and during the wedding, the... Read More staff was always ready on standby to help execute those last minute details. Kyle, the chef, was easy to work with and is open minded and creative with your menu choices. We are big fans of seven4one and would recommend it to anyone looking for an intimate, modern, stylish venue with a great staff.

Amazing Wedding Location

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Linda P

Hotel Seven Four One is a beautiful location for a wedding. Our guests stayed at the cute twelve room hotel and thoroughly enjoyed their stay. The easy beach access and and friendly staff made this upscale and trendy hotel an ideal weekend wedding destination. The hotel... Read More staff went over and above to make sure our wedding was effortless. I would recommend Hotel Seven Four One for weddings, family reunions, retreats, or a group trip! The hotel is located in the heart of Laguna Beach with easy accessibility to walk to dining, beach, and tourist spots.

Best Wedding Venue in Laguna Seven4One Hotel!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Raul D

We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend. Robin, Sam, and the entire Seven4One Hotel team went above and beyond to make our dream come true. Everyone was super accomodating and attentive. On top of their superb service, the entire team was so much fun and... Read More our entire wedding party raved about them! Thank you so much Robin & Sam!