Laguna Beach, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

[seven-degrees] is the definition of refined elegance. The Architecture Guild Award winning facility is complete with artist studios, a glass enclosed front gallery, a 4,500 sq. ft. media lounge, waterfalls and terraced gardens. Our team is excited to help make your wedding a work of art.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Museum

891 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA

Seven Degrees, Laguna Beach, CA

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Linda N

My husband and I wed in August 10, 2013 and we are very pleased that we chose such a wonderful venue and reception. Everything was just memorable! From the upstairs ceremony at sunset to the beautifully decorated reception area. All of our guests was amazed with the Chef and his... Read More staff for producing such an wonderful menu for us and our guests. They were also very accommodating to our guests' requests and allergies/intolerances. This venue is a one stop shop. And that's fantastic since we only had 3-4 months to tie the knot! And all the vendors we chose from their list was very professional and passionate about what they do. I love our photographer, Nicole Caldwell. She is such a wonderful person! Our wedding planner, Keviann, was organized and really helped move the wedding along smoothly. From arriving guests to ceremony time to hors d'eouvres and cocktail time to introductions to dinner time, cake time, taco bar time, etc.etc.etc. I highly recommend Seven Degrees to anyone who loves being in the canyon, local art, and simply wants a stress-free wedding! Continued success to Seven Degrees!

A PERFECT Wedding!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Megan T

I cannot begin to say how happy I was with seven-degrees. Keviann was my coordinator and she thought of everything, and made sure that there was not a thing missed. The decor is beautiful, the food was PHENOMENAL (not like normal wedding food-the sea bass is to die for). The... Read More planning part was easy, and the night of the wedding went without a hitch. Even if there was one, no one knew. Someone broke a glass, I turned around, and when I turned back around it was completely cleaned up-they were on top of everything! Very friendly staff as well and everyone was very helpful. You can't get this type of service without a price, though, and seven-degrees was definitely a bit more pricey in comparison. In my opinion to make my night perfect- it was worth every penny. I would recommend anyone throwing an event to pay that little extra!! Thank you Keviann, and the entire staff!

Seven-Degrees - A personalized ceremony/reception venue

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Samantha T

To say that this venue is amazing is a understatement. I had my wedding and reception here in October and everything from the initial meeting to the final send off was perfect -- and I mean perfect. There were no glitches, no delays, no headaches, no worry -- and if there were... Read More I didn't know about it. Keviann, my wedding coordinator with 7 degrees was outstanding. She was a true professional, she got my dream wedding vision and made it come true. The venue itself was state of the art, from lighting to sound. My wedding ceremony was held on the upstairs terrace overlooking the canyon on one side and the zen garden on the other with a lovely fountain. They quickly rearranged the wedding ceremony location into a trendy cocktail lounge for before dinner cocktails and delicious tray passed hors d'oeuvres while my husband and I were wisked away for photos. The reception sit down dinner was downstairs in the media lounge which they transformed into an elegent dinner venue. I cannot say enough about the food. During our prewedding tasting I couldn't believe how delicious the food was and guests, 7 months later, are still raving that they have never had better food at a wedding or any social event. Their bar service was quick and top shelf. The wait staff were not only efficient but extremely friendly and accommodating. The entire staff of 7 degrees from start to finish couldn't have been better. They worked with all my vendors to take away any additional stress that I or my family would have encountered during the planning and execution. I could continue with this review for ever and go into every detail but I'll sum it up with just a few words. If you are having any doubts about 7 degrees, DON'T. They are first class and will make your vision a reality. I can't thank Keviann enough, she is a rock star!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Diane N

[seven-degrees] was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding venue. Right when we got there for our first meeting we knew it was meant to be! The staff was always so nice and helpful yet so professional at the same time. They made us feel welcomed and that... Read More our wedding was actually important. The venue is great and convenient because it came with everything in house! Venue, food, flowers, lighting, and a wedding planner. We were so lucky to get Andi as our wedding coordinator. She was seriously the best thing that ever happened to us. She made everything I dreamed of come true. From every single detail to the T. It's like she read my mind! Andi was so cooperative and helpful. She was always there to help answer questions and give advice. She seriously made our wedding day flawless and easy! I was able to enjoy the day without worries because she took care of everything. If I could relive my wedding day, I definitely would because it was magically perfect at [seven-degrees].

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Vanessa R

Let me start by saying that I was planning two weddings for our families. One in Laguna Beach for my side and one in Long Branch NJ near to were my husband grew up. This is not an easy task for someone who hadn't never planned an event for more than 30 people. Needless to say I... Read More had a lot on my plate. Seven-Degrees took the vision for our wedding and blew it up! Everything was above and beyond. Seriously, above and beyond. I actually cried ( joyful tears) when I saw the reception space. I thought I had a pretty wedding and party coming, but they gave me the party of my dreams. The lighting, the food, the artwork, it was perfect. I was planning from the east coast so our phone conversations and only two in person meetings were what we had to work with. AND THEY NAILED IT! There were a few glitches, what wedding doesn't have them, and every step of the way Andi Gordon, was there. She not only answered my families questions over and over and over again (probably the same three questions) she smoothed out any chance of disappointment for me. Played buffer to our awful DJ (it happens) , she ran her butt off making sure my husband and I had a wonderful time and we did. Alyssa (I might have misspelled her name) did an amazing job on the flowers, they were stunning and more than I could have asked for. Everyone from the bartenders, the servers, to the clean up crew were so nice and accommodating they made our day that much more special. There were many more people involved and I may not remember their names, but THANK YOU. Thank you for going above and beyond to make our CA wedding so beautiful and memorable. I cant wait to see our pictures! I believe a truly wonderful crew starts with the person at the helm. Dora, you have an amazing crew and a stunning venue! Thank you so much for everything. xo

=) im happy

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Katerin Q

its ok

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Brianna J

When we were looking at venues for our wedding, Seven Degrees really stood out to us. It was unique and beautiful-not a typical hotel ballroom. Once we chose Seven Degrees for our reception space, we had a few meetings over the course of one year to plan and make sure all of the... Read More details for our big day were in order. The wedding coordinator that worked with us at Seven Degrees was so on top of things, I didn't have to worry about anything on the day-of my wedding. Once we arrived, we were blown away by how everything was decorated, the amazing food and service from the entire staff. We felt so special on our wedding day and are so happy we got to celebrate in our dream venue-Seven Degrees!

Laguna Beach

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Briana B

Fantastic scenery! Loved every bit of it! Thank you!!!

Review of Seven Degrees by Stella H.

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Stella H

Seven-Degrees was our ultimate wedding reception venue. There’s nothing but praise I have to say about the Seven-Degrees team. It was an amazing dream come true to be able to have our wedding reception at Seven-Degrees. Seven-Degrees was only our second venue that we visited... Read More and we know from the second we stepped foot on the venue that we just had to have our wedding reception at this location. My husband and I were impressed by the modern and contemporary feel of the venue. It’s located in a hidden spot on Laguna Canyon road and from the outside, you may not think there’s anything special with the location but once you start stepping in and noticing the details, the architecture, and the layout, you know how special the venue really is. The modern and artsy theme fit well with the feel of our wedding. When we left there from our visit and tour, my husband and I couldn’t stop thinking about Seven-Degrees and all that the venue had to offer for a wedding reception. We were blown away and the more we thought about the place, the more we realized we needed to have our reception there. The tour we had just impressed the heck out of us. It is such a versatile location and you can treat it as a blank canvas to do anything you want there with your reception. At the same time, they have all of the state-of-the-art technology that is ready to be incorporated into your reception to make the end result out-of-this-world. There are so many different layers and textures within the venue itself which makes for an awesome time and great photographs. You have endless opportunities to be creative with this space for your event. Click here for the rest of my review on Seven Degrees: http://allets888.blogspot.com/2013/01/full-review-of-seven-degrees.html

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jennifer M

I was so pleased to have booked my wedding reception at Seven Degrees. They were very accommodating in making my special a day/night to remember. I will admit, this place cost us a pretty penny, but was worth every penny. Our guests loved the place and we received so many... Read More compliments on the decor as well as the food. I cannot wait to see our photos and video! you will not be disappointed with this place. Our coordinator Keviann was with me from beginning to end in helping me plan our day, and she did a phenomenal job!

Wonderful Place for a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Joelle D

The venue is beautiful and Elizabeth the wedding coordinator is the best. She goes above and beyond to make your wedding wonderful. La Palapa Del Mar is a hidden gem. All of my guests were amazed at how beautiful the Del Mar room was, It feels like you are in Europe. It is... Read More over looking the beach so your guests will enjoy a wonderful view of the ocean and a great sunset. The food is AMAZING! I would highly recommend if you are looking for a wedding venue to check the La Palapa Del Mar room out, and be sure to ask for Elizabeth! Joelle

wedding at seven degrees

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Lupe M

We decided on seven degrees because we did not want the conventional and traditional hotel ballroom, there's is an open space, modern type art gallery. Their sound system and lighting is awesome. Although having your wedding at seven degrees may not be cheap (just depends what... Read More it is you want), it is well worth it. They truly went above and beyond, service was exceptional, everyone raved about the food and service. Keviann was our coordinator and she and the rest of her colleagues really did an excellent job.

seven degrees

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Grace C

beautiful location but too small to hold a venuw

Wedding of my Dreams!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Cindy G

[seven-degrees] is incredible and I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. The staff really took care of us and made sure to answer all our questions. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had. The ceremony site was... Read More breath-taking- I am so glad I took a moment to look around at the beauty of everything before walking down the isle. The reception was amazing with all the lights and sound system. It made our DJ's job much easier and he was able to do video mixing...a huge PLUS!! I cannot wait to get the photos back - I know they will be amazing!!

Amazing overall experience!

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Lisa k

The staff were amazing even in crises! ( our videographer almost never showed) Keviann Is phenomenal and truly a godsend. Overall the wedding was amazing and they kept in contact throughout the whole process and worked out every detail and were very patient with me when I was... Read More very indecisive. Not to mention all of our guests raved about the amazing food and how beautiful every little detail was, it truly looked like my wedding could be in a magazine. I couldn't have asked for a better staff, food, or location. Thanks everyone!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Rachelle R

This is the perfect venue if you are looking for a place that is non-traditional. The modern decor and hillside ambiances are amazing. Alyssa and Kevian were both amazing and were able to accommodate our busy schedules with afterhours meetings. The day of services were... Read More impeccable. Alyssa was always there to make sure I was doing well and if I needed anything. They played a big role in making sure the day events ran smoothly and on time leaving us with time to really enjoy our day!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Sara W

Where do I begin :) !! I had such an amzing experience here..My wedding was on Sunday August 21st 2011. I worked with Dora in the beginning to work out a price that will fit my budget. Not only did they work with me by doing a Sunday which was perfect anyway the comped me many... Read More things to help as my budget was tight. Dora the director was so friendly and the venue is so gorgeous. It is a blank canvas for you to create the wedding of your dreams. They do EVERYTHING there for you so that means you literally just choose what you want and they take it from there. The sky is the limit they do it all from the cake to the flowers to the amazing lighting which is done by a technician through the wedding, A Coordinator is INCLUDED which was so wonderful we chatted therough the whole year emailing each other when I would have any questions Alyssa was there and the day of she was there to organize and run everything I had no worries whatsoever..The Food! WOW! so many compliments on the food from our guests..the linens tables etc. You dont have to go through the pain of having to rent anything at all. It was so nice. They are so professional helpful and kind. My wedding looked like a dream..literally.. when I walked in to see it for the first time it took my breath away. They are the best EVER and I will refer everyone I can to them.

Beautiful venue, but large price tag

Reviewed on 8/23/2011 Hazel A

This venue is beautiful. It has a great atmosphere for couples wanting a wedding reception with a sophisticated feeling. However, it comes with a large price tag and the service was mediocre.

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Isabel L

They are amazing!!! Very professional, artistic, creative, and will leave you speechless!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Samantha A

fun, modern venue

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Jacqueline L

We looked at like 15 different venues and we loved 7 degrees the moment we got there. it's a beautiful and modern venue with state of the art lighting and sound. it's pricy though...especially the alcohol packages or if you want to rent any of their equipment. i'm sure their... Read More in-house florist is amazing, but there are cheaper options out there. their wedding coordinators help you with questions regarding the venue and take care of almost everything on the day of. food is superb. so glad i picked this venue over other venues. very unique.

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Cassandra a

Just perfect!

Reviewed on 10/13/2010 Mona M

This place is a wedding heaven, no joke! From day one, the staff was so nice in helping book a date and work around my budget (which was on the small side). No pretention, snobbish attitude, very friendly and warm environement. THe best thing about this small gallery is the... Read More fact that they have all the staff you might need for your wedding day: they provide catering, bakery, florist, photographers, DJs, wedding coordinator, videographers....anything you might need! I had them cater the dinner, and worked with their florist and wedding coordinators (two amazing young ladies!). The food was exquisite, I'm a huge foodie and I attest to that, rarely do I go to awedding adn actually enjoy the food, and that night EVERYONE was raving about how yummy it was! Flowers and decor: WOW! So creative and artistic, they have three drop down screens to project small movies or a presentation (my best friend used one for her for speech). Lso they have two poles with 4 screens on each to loop pictures all night (engagement session pics would are perfect for this) I had cupcakes as my wedding cake and the cupcakes were on a clear two layered plexiglass display, HANGING from the ceiling, absolutely magical effect! And you spend the night dancing with some beaitful artwork hanging on the walls and custom lighting that create a warm and fun ambiance. Last but not least, the tweo girls that put all this together were just so nice to work with, always calm and reassuring and making sure to help you achieve your vision of a wedding on that special day!

Review for Seven-Degrees

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stacy M

It was very modern but elegent!!! Everyone loved the wedding and reception.

Review for Seven-Degrees

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Moira T

loved the table decor and setting of flowers in the dinner area.;I was disappointed with the ceremony flowers. It was not what itwas on the pictures for the amount I paid. My wedding party flowers were ot what I showed her and the flowers I asked for my bouquet were changed... Read More last minute. I must say make sure to have them give you a sample of how your bridal party bride flowers will look before hand.

TO [seven-degrees]