Photojournalist with a Love for Candids

Hello! My imagery captures the pure emotion and candid moments of my bride and grooms as well as their guests. I am always emphasizing the intimacy throughout the day. I have the skill to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera and I am known for having a natural light aesthetic, but I have the capability to capture low-light settings as well.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Brooklyn, NY Worldwide (509) 554-2736

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Michaela B

My husband and I could NOT be HAPPIER with Sevlynn Photography! Stephanie was attentive and interested in learning about us and what type of photos we wanted on our wedding day. I shared some pics with her of styles I liked, and we talked a few times before my wedding! On the... Read More day of, she fit in seamlessly with my day and let me direct the photos how I wanted them with my groom. The photos got to us in such a timely manner- earlier than she said she would get them to us!! Plus, we had about 25 pics sent to us early to tease us in the meantime. We have them hung all over our house and we are so grateful to have worked with her!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Amanda P

My husband and I absolutely loved our photos! We had so many compliments from our family and friends. Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with on the wedding day. I am blown away with how much magic she captured on our special day. She is truly and amazing artist.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Polina T

We are so happy with our photos! They have everything we wanted, the style and our personality! The day went very easy and it was very helpful to receive directions during the photoshoot. Would definitely recommend to all the bride friends!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Anna B

We hired Sevlynn to shoot our wedding based on her portfolio and her awesome personality. She was laid-back, but she also directed people when they needed to be directed creating an efficient series of photo shoots with family. This let us enjoy the rest of our wedding day. We... Read More loved working with Stephanie and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for quality photos and a photographer who makes the day fun.