Your Ideal Wedding DJ

SG Mobile DJ Service is a full service DJ company perfect for your special day. Professional MC's, equipped with top of the line sound systems, music customized for all generations, and lights specific to your needs, we guarantee the wedding of your dreams! Leave the work to us and enjoy!

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Seattle, WA (727) 804-7440

Reviewed on 4/03/2016

Jeff is hands down the BEST DJ EVER!!!! We hired him to DJ for our wedding on 03/26/2016 at the Edgewater Hotel. From the start, he was flexible and very easy to work with. He was very quick to respond with any questions we had. Jeff was also very knowledgeable in wedding... Read More planning!! Everything went so smoothly, from the announcements to the music. He has a great voice for announcements and highlighted all of our special moments. Never felt so alive hearing someone announce our names! haha!! He played everything we wanted for our ceremony and reception without any hiccups. When it came down to party he kept everyone dancing! His music selection was on point! He got everyone from ages 3-90 to "Twerk It Like Miley"!! (song ref) =D Some of our guests even thought he was cute! We definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a professional, knowledgeable, easy to work with, down to earth, fun, entertaining, and AWESOME ASS DJ!!! BEST DJ EVER! We will absolutely hire him again for our future events!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Stacey L

Jeff was awesome to work with! He is extremely friendly, punctual and on point at every meeting we had. I did thorough research before deciding to go with Jeff and I'm so glad I did! I interviewed about five DJs and none of them impressed me as much as Jeff. His price/package... Read More is reasonable and most importantly, he provides excellent service/skills with just the right amount of energy and enthusiasm. My husband doesn't compliment a lot of people and he said our DJ Jeff was awesome! ;) We got married at the Four Seasons in Seattle on May 7, 2016 and would like to thank Jeff for his outstanding service!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Stephanie V

We hired Jeff Onorato to DJ our wedding on September 26th, 2016 at Golden Gardens. I found Jeff after researching a bunch of local DJ’s on various wedding websites and was impressed by his great reviews from the beginning, Jeff was fantastic and easy to work with. I’ve been to a... Read More lot of weddings and I’ve witnessed some less than stellar DJ’s. We felt the DJ was a very important decision because they really help create the flow of the ceremony and reception. We had our wedding outside, Jeff did all the music and it was a bit last minute but he had no problem providing the equipment we needed for the outdoor ceremony and providing the songs we chose. Our reception followed in the Golden Gardens Bathhouse and Jeff did an outstanding job making sure he played the appropriate songs for what we were doing at the time; toasts, cake cutting, first dance, etc… After all those details were out of the way we had a blast out dancing with all our wedding guests. Jeff played such great music and also was gracious enough to take several requests from our guests. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night until the end of the event. I can honestly say, we could not have chosen a better DJ. We both had so many people tell us how great the music was and how much fun everyone had dancing. Jeff if professional, charismatic, fun and just super easy going. Thank you Jeff or making our wedding extra special! – Stephanie and Roger Chapman

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jacqueline L

Jeff was absolutely incredible to work with. We could not meet with him in person prior to the wedding, but he scheduled a call for us (and we facetimed) to talk through what type of music we wanted for our wedding. We gave him very little guidance on what music we wanted and... Read More we received tons of compliments on how great Jeff's music was. He knows how to read a crowd extremely well and all of our guests had an AMAZING time! I would 150% recommend going with Jeff for any type of event!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Noel R

Jeffrey is definitely the best! From start to finish he took care of all our needs and provided the DJ services we could've asked for. During the whole night, there wasn't a single thing we ever needed to worry about. He did amazing and I would recommend Jeffrey's service to... Read More anyone!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Kevin K

Jeffrey Onorato did an amazing job with our wedding. Everything was coordinated perfectly and he will make sure you have a great time. Best part about Jeff is that he is very responsive to email and will make sure to answer all your questions/concerns leading up to the big day.... Read More Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Sarah B

Jeff was hands down one of our favorite vendors and we recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ to make one of the most important days of your life special and stress free!! We hired him for our wedding on September 5th 2016 at DeLille Cellars and from the moment we met him he... Read More was very professional, punctual, and asked all the right questions (some we didn’t even think about!). He has a great voice/taste in music, an amazing setup, and really knows how to keep the flow of the party going. Our guests loved him and raved about the music after. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jennifer N

Jeff was AWESOME. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about our wedding, and mostly because of the music. Jeff was so easy to work with, and he exceeded all of our expectations. Our guests were coming up to us all night telling us how much they loved the music. I... Read More highly recommend SG Mobile DJ.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Piti I

DJ Jeff was great. He was professional and an excellent DJ. He was also great value. He worked with us to provide a great experience for our wedding and our guest. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Abby F

Jeff made everything so easy and really paid attention to detail. Everything went off without a hitch! He would be our first choice for any future events.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Samantha H

Jeff was an AMAZING DJ for our wedding! He took the time to get to know both my husband and I before the event, took down all of our recommendations and requests for what we were looking for and knocked it out of the park! All of our guests had a blast and commented on how... Read More great the music was. I would refer Jeff a million times over!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Victor S

We hired Jeff as our wedding DJ after meeting with him and getting nothing but good vibes. He was very organized and gave the clear impression of someone who has done this a million times. Experience matters and in our case, Jeff delivered on all fronts. Leading up the event,... Read More Jeff had friendly reminders for us to complete his well-organized song planning sheet. We struggled to make selections but he was helpful at every turn. Once everything was set, Jeff confirmed with us and on the wedding day things went off without a hitch. He played the part of MC, and even orchestrated a slide show and a little surprise performance. While we hand-picked a bunch of music, Jeff had the experience to take our suggestions and interweave requests from the audience to keep the party rolling well into the night. When he shutdown people were still out on the floor. A real testament to how well he managed the party.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Monica W

Jeff was so great!!! He is so knowledgeable about what he does, and definitely helped guide a clueless couple through the process. He was very responsive to emails and provided many many options to a very picky bride! He was also able to read the room very well during our... Read More reception and our guests LOVED LOVED LOVED the music he played. Everyone had so much fun at the wedding thanks to Jeff. Can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Shelby B

Jeff is absolutely amazing. He instantly puts you at ease . He is on top of everything and just wants your day to be as effortless as possible. He is so much fun and definitely keeps the party going. I definitely recommend him for your big day.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Lauren C

We hired Jeff as our ceremony and reception DJ. He did a great job of keeping the party going and supplying all music. He was very organized and had a set up of literally every part of the day and what music we wanted to be played. I mostly only cared about the procession first... Read More dance and last song. But he would've played exact song lists for the entire evening if I wanted. I definitely recommend him if you want a good night! Thanks again Jeff!

LAST MINUTE BOOKING EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie O

The DJ Protips I recieved: -Find someone who will communicated often and effectively (10/10) -Find a DJ who will listen to your concerns (10/10) -Find a DJ that will keep up with your preferred method of communication (phone, emails, texts, etc) (11/10) -Does his... Read More style match yours? (10/10 for working with our random music tastes) -What will he/she provide? (10/10) Provided more for less Seriously, I'm lost for words on how much I loved our DJ Jeff. We were gifted some money last minute and were able to book a DJ. BUT OH NO! We were only weeks out from our wedding and had to start looking for one! I found Jeff through a friend of ours and messaged him. Let it be known that I messaged at least 5 DJs. Not only was Jeff the first to respond. (Next Day) He was available! (The other DJs took 3-5 days to decline and one up to a week later) Seriously, he was able to hash out what he brought, what he did, and what his services are within 2 days of my initial inquiry. I literally had more communication with him in a week than I did with my venue over 8 months. His music selections were PERFECT. We filled a general idea of what kind of music we liked and he worked around that. FANTASTIC communication, I can't stress that enough. Also, he was a charismatic and charming as an MC, and came dressed very nicely for the gig. Seriously professional work. I can't recommend this guy enough. He really was a HUGE part of making our wedding day a success.

Best DJ EVER!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jennifer G

BEST DJ EVER! I have lost count how many of my guests have commented that this was the best wedding music they have ever heard! Jeff understands a crowd like no other! He made sure that everyone was on the dance floor alllll night! So much so, that even 2 of my 80+ aunts got on... Read More the dance floor with their canes and "twisted" to Chubby Checker. Such an amazing moment for my family! He emceed flawlessly and kept everything going without a hitch. Jeff knows enough about weddings that his knowledge ensures that all of your "special moments" are highlighted with the perfect music! Being that I had never been married before, there were many moments that I hadn't even thought to pick a song for! Jeff had all of those moments listed for our first meeting so we were able to pick our songs. My friends and family thought he was fabulous and are still talking about it! If you want to have a dance party- hire Jeff!

Boogie Nights!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 nicole h

So much fun! I wish I could I could re live this night mostly because of DJ Jeff! Lol I don't even think he goes by that! Regardless Jeff was awesome from the time we meet on face time (we live very far from one another so FaceTime worked out for both of us) to actually meeting... Read More him the day of my wedding. I had good vibes from just reading his comments and they continued when the big day happened. All my guest loved him! I will for sure get in touch with him in the future for another event. Thank you again Jeff! Till we meet again!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

I don't know where to start. SG Mobile (Jeff) was amazing. We live in Alaska & got married in Washington, and to find a DJ that was so easy to work with and that was very professional through an online service was a blessing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Jeff had... Read More no problem helping me with a surprise I had in my vows for my husband. It turned out perfect! At the reception he read the crowd and played music that kept guests out on the dance floor the entire time. All of our guests along with my husband and I LOVE SG Mobile and would/will recommend them to anyone we can. (I wish they lived here in Alaska so I could recommend them to family & friends here)! I will be telling all of my family & friends in WA about SG Mobile! Fantastic job Jeff! You really helped make mine & Jeremy's wedding perfect!!!!

Spectacular!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Jeff was an absolutely perfect, professional, expert, smooth DJ and host, and a reliable communicator and skilled event host for our wedding. I had no idea what to expect from a DJ, and boy, was I thrilled with Jeff. No obnoxious chatter, just one perfect tune and... Read More announcement after another. My guests raved about him. He kept a really close eye on me and the other key people , and if something needed to happen, all I had to do was look at him and he got it, like he'd been doing this for 50 years. He looked very handsome in his formal wear, and I was proud to have him there. He made me look great. Hire this guy. He's fantastic.

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Michelle C

SG Mobile DJ Service was by far the best investment we made for our wedding. My groom and I were paying for our wedding ourselves so were extremely budget conscious. We had even debated saving money by making our own ipod playlists to play throughout our reception. I am so... Read More thankful we didn't go that direction! Jeff provided so much more than just music. He has a great voice and is wonderful at announcing events during the reception, he reads the crowd and plays music that fits what they want, he bonded with guests and made them feel comfortable to go up and request songs. Above all, he was always smiling and looked like he truly enjoyed being at our event. I would recommend Jeff and SG Mobile DJ Services to anyone in the market for a DJ. THANK YOU, JEFF!!

Super satisfied with DJ Jeff

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

We found Jeff super last minute but he was able to meet ALL of our needs. Our budget was super tight but he worked with us and was still able to offer us the best service. He was super friendly and easy to work with from the beginning to the end. Our guests at the wedding loved... Read More him as well. He played songs that we requested and made sure that we had fun. We were very satisfied with his services. We would definitely recommend him and will use him for future events.

Perfect DJ Choice!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Shera-Kasuni T

AMAZING DJ! I just got married at Ray's Boathouse on Sunday 9/28 and I am writing this review while on my mini-moon because I don't want to have any excuse to forget or delay. Jeff Onorato was fantastic! My now hubby were on a budget for our wedding and we were going to go with... Read More an ipod hookup for our wedding and reception because our venue had the capability to do so. But after reading many reviews we realized that a DJ is more than just someone playing tunes. And after attending a wedding in July where the DJ was just so-so we knew that not all DJ's are created equal. His promo video is what sold me. I loved that he had one, the production value looked great and his personality seemed to be just what I was looking for. Jeff was graciously willing to work with our budget and our ipod wedding would now be a P.A.R.T.Y! He met us at a local cafe to go over details a few months out, then contacted me when we got closer to the date. Due to mine and my now-hubby's schedule we were unable to meet in person for a final meeting so he did a Skype session with me. Again, nothing but pure professionalism and kindness. Fast forward to the day of our wedding there he was playing all the music I requested, and what needed to be cued up was done perfectly. He faded songs out and not just ended them. The songs he played in addition to my must play list worked wonderfully! He took the initiative and asked during our meeting if I wanted him to play something while we signed our marriage license during the ceremony and what he played worked beautifully. The wedding party entrances were awesome, he pronounced everyone's name correctly too. He did an amazing job coordinating and announcing tables to the buffet, getting people ready for the toast speeches, the cake cutting, the bouquet and garter toss, etc. He had music playing till the very end and was the last person to leave. Jeff Onorato was worth every penny and any bride/groom would be lucky and smart to book him!

BEST DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Jennifer G

I had Jeff as the DJ for my wedding in April, and I couldn't be more pleased or impressed. He was truly such a pleasure to work with and made the entire process so easy and perfect. He not only followed the playlist I requested, but added a great mix of songs that kept the party... Read More going all night. I still have people who tell me that it was the most fun and energetic wedding they have ever been to. Everyone was up dancing the entire night. You can honestly tell when you work with someone who not only likes their job, but has a true passion for it. There was not one thing I would've changed, and I will absolutely be using this company's services again. I highly recommend! Thank you again SG mobile DJ for making my night completely unforgettable.

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Lindsay H

Jeff was great! I'm out of state so Jeff was flexible with us so that we could meet by phone or by FaceTime. The price was great for the awesome service we got. He stuck to our song list and gave us ideas when we weren't sure which songs would be best to pick. He kept many of... Read More our guests dancing and played "one more song!" I would highly recommend him!