Shadow and Air Fine Art Wedding Photography

Atlanta, Georgia | Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Atlanta, Georgia | Worldwide (404) 590-9838

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Katie S

Blair made the trip from Atlanta to Cape San Blas, Florida to shoot my wedding. She is enthusiastic, professional and really makes you feel special by trying different poses and shots that you wouldn’t have thought you could do. I had the pleasure of watching her work for a... Read More friend’s wedding and my brother’s wedding, and I didn’t hesitate to book her because I knew I would be in good hands. And I will also say that even though she’s done three weddings in our group of friends and family, all of our pictures are unique and characteristic to our wedding. She chooses angles, lighting, and poses that work with your venue and backgrounds. You will have one less thing to worry about in your wedding planning process if you choose Blair!

2017-10-17T07:30:10 Response from the vendor

All of the weddings I've done in your social circle have been so beautiful, and so unique. Celebrating not once but three times with all of you has been an absolute pleasure. Thank you for trusting me with your memories!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Heather Y

Blair is an amazing photographer. She made sure that she caught every moment of our magical day in every shot. She has the best ideas for ways of making each and every picture look incredible. A photographer with a good eye.

2017-10-17T07:30:30 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was so cute! Thank you for sharing your day with me!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Nikki H

Blair is absolutely the best photographer you could ever have! She is able to capture the magic of moments within her photos that will last a lifetime. She does all of that while making even the most timid person comfortable in front of the camera. I HIGHLY recommend her for any... Read More photography needs because she is literally the bomb.com!!

2017-10-06T12:53:58 Response from the vendor

Ahhh I loved your wedding! Every little detail was so perfect. Thank you for letting me be a small part of your special day! <3

Reviewed on 10/06/2017

Blair was an amazing photographer! She photographed a friend’s wedding and I immediately fell in love with her style after browsing her website. She was super fun, easy going, and responsive to work with!! She even photographed our rehearsal dinner because we had already done... Read More engagement photos!

2017-10-06T12:55:00 Response from the vendor

That rehearsal dinner was so much fun! Marriage definitely looks good on you guys. ;) Thanks for the glowing review!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Christine B

This young lady is the epitome of professionalism. I met her via a friend, and she has been a powerhouse in imagination! She igives freely of her tips for before, during, and after....she is also kind and generous. Her customer service is beyond admirable, as she ensures... Read More attention do each and every detail. I would recommend Blair in a heartbeat!

2017-10-06T12:55:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Christine!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tabitha S

Blair photographed my daughter's wedding in May 2017. She is a true professional! When first met with her in the summer of 2016, she explained the whole process and what she would do and what would be included in our package. She traveled to my daughter's property for the... Read More engagement pictures in the fall of 2016. She did such creative and original ideas using the property to capture their future home and the couple's personalities. She traveled to Hiawassee for the wedding in May. Although the evening of the wedding was rainy and a complete washout, Blair got there early and was so quick to get started. She did not let the rain stop her from getting beautiful pictures of the outdoor venue. When she got there that afternoon, she quickly got things moving and was directing everyone to get ready to get outside before the rain moved in to all the pictures we had hoped for. That's what I love about Blair! She knows how to keep a wedding flowing and keeps things organized. She doesn't miss a moment. She is like a director and wedding photographer together. She knows the order of a wedding and sticks to the schedule to get every picture there should be. She is so talented and creative. She is upbeat, energetic, positive, and knows her stuff. She worked so well with everyone in the wedding and was open for ideas too such as using our daughter's puppy, Tilly, the dog of honor in the photographs. Blair is simply the best and makes the whole process fun, easy, and memorable. Her photos are easy to access , and she is very prompt. You will love her!

2017-10-06T12:56:11 Response from the vendor

Each and every photo from Tiffany's wedding is something I treasure. I loved every detail and she is SO sweet. Thank you for sharing the day with me! <3

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Erica M

Blair did an amazing job. I heard about her from a friend and we did an engagement shoot, we booked her for the wedding that evening. After our wedding my sister in law used her bc she did such a fabulous job. She is more than just a photographer that day, she was a back up... Read More wedding planner, and one of your friends. She encouraged me, made me feel beautiful and try things I would have never thought of doing. Please use her for your wedding! You won't regret it!

2017-10-06T12:57:04 Response from the vendor

You were TOTALLY beautiful! Definitely an easy day at work for me. ;) Thank you for allowing me to help tell your story!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Connie N

I've been photographed by blair multiple times and the is never a time I don't feel so comfortable in my own skin. I'm always amazed at the images she captures. Our sessions are fun and she totally brings me out of my shell. There's no photographer more creative and helps even... Read More behind the scenes of picking outfits, creating props, etc!

2017-10-06T12:57:37 Response from the vendor

I love working with you each and every time. You're not afraid to go there with me and that makes the images ten times better. You so totally rock! <3

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Christina T

Blair did our engagement shoot in Epcot as well as our wedding in Colorado. We have the most spectacular photos as a result. The dress goes in a closet, the glasses in a cupboard... but the pictures go on the wall forever. Do yourself a favor and hire Blair. You won't be... Read More disappointed.

2017-10-06T12:57:58 Response from the vendor

Some of my favorite sessions, to be honest. You guys are pure magic. Thanks for taking me along for the ride. <3

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kristie J

Beautiful images, super sweet, professional, makes you feel as if you have been friends forever 💜 Would reccomend her anytime!

2017-10-06T12:58:19 Response from the vendor

You are the best! Thanks for the sweet review!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Heather A

She is honestly amazing! Along with being EXTREMELY talented... she's sweet, honest, and funny. She works with you and your needs. You will not be disappointed.

2017-10-06T12:58:38 Response from the vendor

I just adore you. Thanks for letting me capture your special day!