Serving All Areas, AL

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Serving All Areas, AL

Great photography

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Stephani w

She let me pay by the hour cause i had a small wedding! I was very fortunate she allowed me to hire her for three hours. She took beautiful pictures. very pleased

Shae Ownes Photography Review

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Callie C

Shae is an amazing photographer. She is easy to work with, has a great personality, and really cares about her clients. Her work is very professional, and I feel that you really get what you pay for. I recommend her to any bride to be.

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Raegen t

If you're looking for a photographer Shae is the one you not only want but NEED! From my "couple" shoot, prom shoot , engagement shoot & yes my wedding shoot I was thrilled to have such a talented & artsy photographer like her to capture every moment! I give her 2 thumbs up & recommend her to everyone!

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Jennifer R

Shae was outstanding She made me and the family feel comfortable and relaxed at the wedding. Lots of fun and memorable and unique shots. I would book her again for other shots.

Excellent :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Meaghan P

WE LOVE SHAE! Her pictures are wonderful and she is so easy to work with. She I laid back but still professional which was great for my husband. All of her work is amazing. Great price, easy to talk to and very patient for brides like myself

More than expected.....

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Brooke E

Shae did such a beautiful job with our pictures. She did both the engagement and wedding. I really wanted more candid and different pictures and she captured that perfectly.

TO Shae Owens Photography