Photo + Video

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

New York, NY (954) 778-7742

Shake & Share Made Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Rachel C

Starr at Shake & Share was an absolute pleasure on our wedding day. She was helpful and patient and fun-loving. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and I am so happy that we have these photos forever. She also made a slideshow video for us that we were able to send out to all our... Read More friends who had the best time reliving the night! Thank you Starr and Shake & Share for adding such a memorable touch to our wedding day!!

The Icing On The Cake!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

Our wedding was an absolutely perfect day! I did all the planning myself & chose all of my vendors carefully. I may be biased, but the day was magical! I have to say the icing on the cake though, was choosing to have a photo booth & specifically choosing Shake and Share... Read More Media! Their photo booth took our wedding from beautiful to an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! Our guests enjoyed themselves on a whole other level!! They had such a fantastic time taking photos with their dates, spouses, friends, new friends, families, and my husband & me!!! I can't wait to look back on our day & reminisce through everyone's fun photo booth photos from the evening! Also, I'm a huge social media person & I LOVEEEE seeing all of my friends & family posting their pictures and tagging my husband & myself in them!! I feel like we're still getting to enjoy our special day by reliving it in all of the amazing photos being posted! There are other companies out there. I looked into them. But, I was most impressed with Shake and Share for their quality, professionalism, friendliness, & reviews/referrals! I am so beyond happy I did!!I definitely made the BEST CHOICE!!