Open-Air Photo Booth & Instagram Printers

We provide open-air photo booths with social media integration in NYC. With our state-of-the-art equipment, photos come out looking editorial. Not only can guests take home customized prints, but they can send them to their social media outlets! We Also have added Hashtag or Instagram Printers.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

New York, NY (954) 778-7742

Shake & Share Made Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Rachel C

Starr at Shake & Share was an absolute pleasure on our wedding day. She was helpful and patient and fun-loving. The photo booth was a HUGE hit and I am so happy that we have these photos forever. She also made a slideshow video for us that we were able to send out to all our... Read More friends who had the best time reliving the night! Thank you Starr and Shake & Share for adding such a memorable touch to our wedding day!!

The Icing On The Cake!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

Our wedding was an absolutely perfect day! I did all the planning myself & chose all of my vendors carefully. I may be biased, but the day was magical! I have to say the icing on the cake though, was choosing to have a photo booth & specifically choosing Shake and Share... Read More Media! Their photo booth took our wedding from beautiful to an ABSOLUTE BLAST!!! Our guests enjoyed themselves on a whole other level!! They had such a fantastic time taking photos with their dates, spouses, friends, new friends, families, and my husband & me!!! I can't wait to look back on our day & reminisce through everyone's fun photo booth photos from the evening! Also, I'm a huge social media person & I LOVEEEE seeing all of my friends & family posting their pictures and tagging my husband & myself in them!! I feel like we're still getting to enjoy our special day by reliving it in all of the amazing photos being posted! There are other companies out there. I looked into them. But, I was most impressed with Shake and Share for their quality, professionalism, friendliness, & reviews/referrals! I am so beyond happy I did!!I definitely made the BEST CHOICE!!

Starr Aleman

We provide open-air photo booths with social media integration in NYC.