Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

3304 St. Claude Avenue, New Orleans, LA (504) 355-9345

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kate F

Loved our experience with Shake Sugary!!! I am vegan and found them on The Knot initially. We went for a cake tasting, so fun! And it was hard to choose, very many delicious vegan options! We decided upon a lemon cake with lemon curd, fresh strawberries, and a vegan buttercream... Read More frosting...<3 TO DIE FOR! We still have people asking what kind of cake it was! Also, no one had any idea it was vegan! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ilse F

Dawn was wonderful to work with. We had a great time starting at the cake tasting. I am allergic to eggs and needed a vegan cake. Not one single person knew it was vegan and I had several people tell me how delicious the wedding cake was. The bakery has a large selection of... Read More cakes and fillings. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Jessica D

Dawn and her team at Shake Sugary are amazing. They did our wedding cake and several desserts for our big day and my wife and I couldn't have been happier. Everything was delicious and we're so glad to find a baker who is happy to accommodate vegans with a sweet tooth!

Fun, Delicious and Affordable Groom's Cake

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Jessica P

Dawn made an incredibly cool pepperoni-pizza grooms cake for my recent wedding. It was delicious, and everyone was so impressed by how much it really looked like a pepperoni pizza! She is very talented and was also very affordable relative to other bakeries even though we didn't... Read More get our wedding cake from her (we had alternative dessert). I highly recommend shake sugary!

Start a Conversation!