Emotional, Modern, Natural Wedding Photography

Hi! I'm Sharon. I've been photographing weddings since 2010, and it's something that I absolutely love. I would be honored to tell the story of one of the most important days of your life. I offer several different packages for different budgets. I am based out of Missouri and Illinois, and will be happy to travel to your location for your wedding day. It is a pleasure to get to know each and every one of my couples, and I consider it a great honor when someone chooses me to photograph their wedding. I'd love to meet up over coffee and find out if we're a good match!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

All of Missouri and Illinois (773) 309-1120

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kira S

Sharon is such a wonderful human and photographer. She's so sweet, and so calming (something EVERY bride needs on her wedding day.) I mentioned I was thirsty while getting ready, and before even my own mother could hunt down some water, Sharon had a bottle of water in my hand.... Read More She's got an eye for beautifully artistic shots, but also does a great job of capturing traditional moments that you don't want to miss. Highly recommend working with Sharon, as we hope to do again soon!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Libby B

Can't say enough good things about Sharon. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and the quality of both were phenomenal. She directs the crowd without being bossy and she captures real and beautiful moments as they naturally occur. She was my saving grace on my... Read More wedding day, keeping me calm and ensuring I got the photos I wanted. She was everywhere snapping photos and never missed a moment. She is truly talented and knows how to control the chaos of the wedding day. She's super sweet and knows how to make nervous brides and grooms feel at ease. When I saw how gorgeous my photos turned out, I knew I made the right choice.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Caitlin W

Sharon was by far one of the best things about our wedding day. She not only took great photos, but she was incredibly organized and on top of everything, a welcome relief amid the inevitable disorder of a wedding. She also has an uncanny ability to be everywhere at once and... Read More was able to capture every second of our day. As I type this there's a photo she took of my wife and I front and center on my desk, one of many great pictures!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Where do I even start 😊 Hiring Sharon was, without a doubt, the best choice my husband and I made for our wedding! She is amazing! She is very flexible and puts so much hard work into every part of the process. Plus, you have to take into consideration that you will be working... Read More with and in contact with whoever you choose, for 6 months up to a year. So you should choose someone who is going to make that time enjoyable and relaxing. Sharon is 100% that person. She is, overall, very nice and calming and extremely professional. On the day of the wedding it felt like her and her husband Andrew (usually her second photographer) were regular guests at my wedding because they are honestly very enjoyable people to be around. long story short I cannot rave enough about Sharon Guillotte Photography because, honestly, she is simply the best! 💜😊🎉

Reviewed on 3/20/2018 Kristin D

Sharon was great! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and worked with our schedules, which was a feat considering my husband and I lived in different states. We don’t really like taking pictures, but Sharon made us feel relaxed and comfortable. She did an amazing job... Read More getting all our family portraits and wedding party photos in a tight schedule. We especially loved that we got all the rights to the photos so we could choose how and where to get them printed.

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Margon R

Sharon was fantastic! We couldn’t have asked for a more likable, helpful, professional photographer on our big day! She is easy going, and has a way with people to ensure that special moments are captured. She provided amazing pictures that we will treasure forever! We’ve... Read More already had an opportunity to refer her to a few friends and will keep doing so. We couldn’t be any luckier in finding Sharon to play an important role on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Tiara L

Sharon is the sweetest person I've ever met! She is so thorough in her work, she truly listens to what you want for your wedding day, and she is so organized! She loves what she does and is so friendly! Everyone compliments us on our wedding photos, and everyone who interacted... Read More with her spoke of her kindness. Cannot sing her praises enough!

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Morgan B

Loved working with Sharon! She’s so kind and did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos.

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Anna P

If you want the most dependable, personalized, kind, humble and FANTASTIC photographers for your big day you should choose Sharon Guillotte Photography!! I cannot speak highly enough of her and her husband :) I had full faith and trust that they would give my husband and I the... Read More most beautiful pictures to treasure forever and they fully delivered. Sharon and I communicated throughout the whole process and she always put me at ease and affirmed me time and time again that whatever I wanted/was comfortable with was what they would do. My family, wedding party and friends commented on how kind and relaxed they were throughout our preparation, wedding mass and reception. We are forever grateful for them!! :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Shawnee P

Sharon was referred to me by another photographer and I can't even describe how much I love all her work. The first time we met was when she did our engagement pictures and followed us to literally the middle of nowhere. She was so kind and had such a positive energy about her.... Read More She made us feel so relaxed and at ease. Fast forward to our wedding day and not only did we get the pleasure of working with Sharon, but her husband, Andrew, too! Our entire bridal party commented on how fun they were and shared all of the same feelings that we had. I would recommend her a million times over to anyone looking for an upbeat, creative, genuinely kind photographer!!

2018-01-05T11:51:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Shawnee! I loved working with you and Rick and your family and friends ... you were all fantastic. It was our honor to be there photographing your wedding day. All the best! <3

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Emiy G

Sharon was AMAZING! I loved working with her from the suprise snow we got for our engagement pictures to the beautiful day we got for our wedding! she was super fun but made sure I got all of the shots I wanted, we had some rowdy groomsmen and she was really good at keeping... Read More everyone focused while still making sure it was fun! I would highly reccomend Sharon, she's great

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lori B

My husband and I are beyond thrilled and thankful that we chose Sharon to capture our wedding day. From the moment we begin our email exchanges with Sharon to the day of our wedding everything was just amazing and flawless! It was very easy to communicate with her as she was... Read More very efficient at responding to my questions and emails. She worked with us a lot to get the wedding day schedule just as we wanted it. Sharon went above and beyond the role of "photographer" on the day of the wedding, helping carry bags, give us directions and even make sure everyone stayed calm. Our final edited pictures were finished quickly and were exactly what we were hoping for. We couldn't have asked for a more professional, talented, and great photographer to work with than Sharon.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jill T

Sharon was above and beyond what I could have imagined. I was referred to Sharon and sent her an email explaining my wedding date and that I was in need of a photographer. Sharon responded promptly and we were able to meet and discuss what I was looking for and she specifically... Read More asked about my husband and I and our love story. I thought that was wonderful. Sharon wanted to make sure that I received every wedding picture I ever wanted and truly captured all of the special moments and then some. Sharon also made a point to photograph the meaningful pares of my reception including an easel that my late uncle used to use that displayed our seating chart to the homevade cookie bar that included cookies from our grandma's and my mom. Sharon did a wonderful job of capturing everything from my special day without even knowing she was there I highly recommend her to anyone and have referred her frequently! I cherish my wedding pictutes, thanks to Sharon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley A

Sharon and her husband, Andy, were absolutely amazing! Everything from the first time we met to sending me pictures afterwards was a wonderful experience! Sharon was so comforting when I was nervous and was always exactly where I needed her to be, when I needed her to be there.... Read More She never got in my face or made me feel crowded and got so many wonderful pictures. They were everywhere and nowhere at once! Sharon was even terrific with my 3 year old stepdaughter! From what my husband told me, Andy was also really great with the guys. I know keeping my family in one place for more than two seconds can be a HUGE pain, because my brothers are easily distracted and from what I was told he actually managed to keep them together when taking pictures! Accomplishing keeping them together like that should definitely get him an award! These two really showed me the difference between a real photographer and just a friend with a good camera who took a couple photography classes. They were amazing! Getting a real photographer is DEFINITELY worth the extra money and I would definitely recommend Sharon to anyone wanting beautiful photos to look back on. They captured every moment beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel P

Sharon is as much an incredible photographer as she is a person. Our first meeting with Sharon was over the phone and she immediately put me and my husband at ease and made us feel taken care of and heard! She has a heart of gold and truly listened to what we wanted and... Read More delivered AMAZING photos for both our engagement session and wedding. I could not have asked for anything better. She replies to emails rapidly and keeps track of all the tiny details so you don't have to worry about it the day of. We also got all of our pictures back more quickly than I was ever expecting. If I could, I would have Sharon photograph everything for us the rest of our lives. I HIGHLY recommend choosing Sharon... you will NOT regret it. She has such a talent for her craft and she is so easy going and fun to work with. Thanks Sharon for capturing our day so beautifully... we absolutely LOVE every single photo and can't believe how well they turned out! You are the best! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Maria L

Sharon is a real treat to work with and her photography is beautiful. She went above and beyond to make our wedding and engagement photo sessions smooth, quick, and (best of all) fun. She was very accomodating to the specific vision I had for my big day and I, my family, and my... Read More friends enjoyed working with her.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Justina R

Sharon did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! She stood out to me from other photographers because she scheduled to meet with us to simply just get to know each other before we even booked her. We really enjoyed her great personality and, of course, her amazing... Read More photography skills. Our decision was the right choice because all of our wedding pictures turned out great! And she was so sweet to be around while taking all of the pictures all day. Would recommend her to all couples!!

Sharon Guillotte

I am married to a wonderful man (Andrew) and we have three children - Olin (14), Jackson (7) and Etta (4). They are my world. I love coffee, La Croix (the small cans), Tara Whitney, Boston Terriers, hiking and camping. I got my start in photography by working for the person who photographed my wedding in 2009. I worked as a second-shooter for two years, and photographed over 40 weddings. I started Sharon Guillotte Photography in 2012, and have been photographing weddings every year since then. I absolutely love telling the story of a wedding day in an natural, un-imposing, candid style.