Sharon Guillotte Photography

All of Missouri and Illinois

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

All of Missouri and Illinois (773) 309-1120

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lori B

My husband and I are beyond thrilled and thankful that we chose Sharon to capture our wedding day. From the moment we begin our email exchanges with Sharon to the day of our wedding everything was just amazing and flawless! It was very easy to communicate with her as she was... Read More very efficient at responding to my questions and emails. She worked with us a lot to get the wedding day schedule just as we wanted it. Sharon went above and beyond the role of "photographer" on the day of the wedding, helping carry bags, give us directions and even make sure everyone stayed calm. Our final edited pictures were finished quickly and were exactly what we were hoping for. We couldn't have asked for a more professional, talented, and great photographer to work with than Sharon.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jill T

Sharon was above and beyond what I could have imagined. I was referred to Sharon and sent her an email explaining my wedding date and that I was in need of a photographer. Sharon responded promptly and we were able to meet and discuss what I was looking for and she specifically... Read More asked about my husband and I and our love story. I thought that was wonderful. Sharon wanted to make sure that I received every wedding picture I ever wanted and truly captured all of the special moments and then some. Sharon also made a point to photograph the meaningful pares of my reception including an easel that my late uncle used to use that displayed our seating chart to the homevade cookie bar that included cookies from our grandma's and my mom. Sharon did a wonderful job of capturing everything from my special day without even knowing she was there I highly recommend her to anyone and have referred her frequently! I cherish my wedding pictutes, thanks to Sharon!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley A

Sharon and her husband, Andy, were absolutely amazing! Everything from the first time we met to sending me pictures afterwards was a wonderful experience! Sharon was so comforting when I was nervous and was always exactly where I needed her to be, when I needed her to be there.... Read More She never got in my face or made me feel crowded and got so many wonderful pictures. They were everywhere and nowhere at once! Sharon was even terrific with my 3 year old stepdaughter! From what my husband told me, Andy was also really great with the guys. I know keeping my family in one place for more than two seconds can be a HUGE pain, because my brothers are easily distracted and from what I was told he actually managed to keep them together when taking pictures! Accomplishing keeping them together like that should definitely get him an award! These two really showed me the difference between a real photographer and just a friend with a good camera who took a couple photography classes. They were amazing! Getting a real photographer is DEFINITELY worth the extra money and I would definitely recommend Sharon to anyone wanting beautiful photos to look back on. They captured every moment beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel P

Sharon is as much an incredible photographer as she is a person. Our first meeting with Sharon was over the phone and she immediately put me and my husband at ease and made us feel taken care of and heard! She has a heart of gold and truly listened to what we wanted and... Read More delivered AMAZING photos for both our engagement session and wedding. I could not have asked for anything better. She replies to emails rapidly and keeps track of all the tiny details so you don't have to worry about it the day of. We also got all of our pictures back more quickly than I was ever expecting. If I could, I would have Sharon photograph everything for us the rest of our lives. I HIGHLY recommend choosing Sharon... you will NOT regret it. She has such a talent for her craft and she is so easy going and fun to work with. Thanks Sharon for capturing our day so beautifully... we absolutely LOVE every single photo and can't believe how well they turned out! You are the best! :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Maria L

Sharon is a real treat to work with and her photography is beautiful. She went above and beyond to make our wedding and engagement photo sessions smooth, quick, and (best of all) fun. She was very accomodating to the specific vision I had for my big day and I, my family, and my... Read More friends enjoyed working with her.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Libby B

Can't say enough good things about Sharon. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and the quality of both were phenomenal. She directs the crowd without being bossy and she captures real and beautiful moments as they naturally occur. She was my saving grace on my... Read More wedding day, keeping me calm and ensuring I got the photos I wanted. She was everywhere snapping photos and never missed a moment. She is truly talented and knows how to control the chaos of the wedding day. She's super sweet and knows how to make nervous brides and grooms feel at ease. When I saw how gorgeous my photos turned out, I knew I made the right choice.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Justina R

Sharon did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! She stood out to me from other photographers because she scheduled to meet with us to simply just get to know each other before we even booked her. We really enjoyed her great personality and, of course, her amazing... Read More photography skills. Our decision was the right choice because all of our wedding pictures turned out great! And she was so sweet to be around while taking all of the pictures all day. Would recommend her to all couples!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Kira S

Sharon is such a wonderful human and photographer. She's so sweet, and so calming (something EVERY bride needs on her wedding day.) I mentioned I was thirsty while getting ready, and before even my own mother could hunt down some water, Sharon had a bottle of water in my hand.... Read More She's got an eye for beautifully artistic shots, but also does a great job of capturing traditional moments that you don't want to miss. Highly recommend working with Sharon, as we hope to do again soon!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Caitlin W

Sharon was by far one of the best things about our wedding day. She not only took great photos, but she was incredibly organized and on top of everything, a welcome relief amid the inevitable disorder of a wedding. She also has an uncanny ability to be everywhere at once and... Read More was able to capture every second of our day. As I type this there's a photo she took of my wife and I front and center on my desk, one of many great pictures!