Sharp Eye Pixels Photography

Northern & Central NJ, Western PA, parts of NY

Artistic, Photojournalist, Fun Husband & Wife Team

Congratulations, you’re getting married! Thanks for stopping by to learn more about us. Ron and Gwynne Wade are a husband and wife team that work with you to capture all the beautiful memories of your day. Our style is photo-journalistic and artistic and every wedding is unique to us. Every bride, every groom, every ceremony, every reception – you are special and unique! What else makes us different? We are a boutique team that delivers the highly personalized service you deserve and a set of images that will bring tears to your eyes. We absolutely love working with people and we can’t image doing anything else. We provide true value in our packages. You won’t find anyone else offering such beautiful Italian albums at prices like ours. Reach out to us, you won’t be disappointed.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

8 Snuffys Lane, Lebanon, NJ Northern & Central NJ, Western PA, parts of NY (908) 236-4136
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Michele L

I am extremely happy I chose Gwynne and Ron as my wedding photographers and appreciative of them going above & beyond working for our special day. From the moment we met them we can feel the passion they have for what they do and how that sheds light into the moment and their... Read More work. From the natural setting of our engagement photos in a park to a classic ballroom setting with our wedding the photos turned out beautiful. I’d also note the extra time and effort they did to track th daytime lighting and even do on site visits for preparation. They were highly organized and efficient during the events and the product. Thank you!

2018-01-08T07:24:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michele for the kind words! You and Nick were so much fun to work with. I'm so happy you decided to brave the cold and do your first look in the snow, it was so pretty and special. And you looked like a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/25/2017 Eric T

My wife and I do not know where to begin with how great Gwynne and Ron are from Sharp Eye Pixels. We first met them last year during the initial stages of our wedding planning and they were just an amazing team. Gwynne and Ron were very helpful and accommodating in taking care... Read More of all the photography details definitely allowed us to focus on other aspects of the wedding. During our wedding day, they did an amazing job in organizing all the necessary detail shots while getting ready and were very professional in obtaining all the candid shots that we barely noticed they were there. By the time we received our pictures, you can definitely see all the extra shots that help you enjoy them even more. We just got our photos from our wedding and really love how they came out. We would recommend them to anyone who asked for a wedding photographer and they are prepare to make your wedding the best day possible!

2017-12-26T08:36:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Eric for the warm and personal comments, you and Luisa plus all your families were so great to work with! Nothing makes us happier than to hear that a bride and groom are love their images! We can't wait to make... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 alexandria c

Gwynne and Ron were the photographers for my wedding on November 11th 2017. I honestly have nothing but great things to say about them. They truly are wonderful. Every expectation I had was met and more. My pictures came out so beautiful and I cound not be any happier. Choosing... Read More Sharp Eye Pixel was one of the best decision I made(apart from marring my husband, of course!) Would choose them again in a heart beat.

2017-12-12T08:32:07 Response from the vendor

Alexandria, thank you so much for the kind words! You and Lewis were wonderful to work with. Rocky and Cooper were fun too! We would happily work with you again too! Best of luck to you in your new life together. :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Dee D

We knew we wanted to work with Gwynne and Ron as our wedding photographers from the moment we met them. They really know how to be professional and capture those special shots. They are extremely creative and are very patient with their clients. Our engagement photos turned... Read More out great too and now we can't wait to put our wedding album together. :) Thanks again!!

2017-11-08T15:57:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Dee for the kind words! You and Tony were fun to work with and we loved your beautiful winery venue! We look forward to working with you on your album, I know it's going to be beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Melissa M

Gwynne and Ron did an amazing job with our wedding. The planning process was so easy with them. They are both so friendly and easy to get along with. They kept the schedule for us all day and made sure we were where we needed to be. We just got the pictures back and they are... Read More so great! They provided us with a website to be able to share them with our friends and family. Everyone loves them and I have received so many compliments on the pictures.

2017-08-18T12:42:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa, you and Jared were wonderful to work with and your wedding was so full of beautiful details! We wish you the absolute best in your life together!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Luisa B

I met Ron and Gwynne at a bridal expo. They were the first photographers I met with and I knew right away that they would be a great fit for us! They were very kind and patient with us and really took the time to listen to all of our concerns regarding our wedding photography.... Read More Working with Ron and Gwynne, you can really see that they truly love what they do--and it comes across in their pictures! Our pictures came out beautifully! I would absolutely work with them again and I would recommend Sharp Eye Pixels to anyone looking for an event photographer that really works to get you the pictures you want!!

2017-03-14T17:21:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Luisa, it was our pleasure to work with you and Greg. We are so glad you love your photos!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Natalie K

Gwynne and Ron are fabulous together! They work so well together to capture your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 pam a

Ron and Gwynne took our wedding photos. Words cannot express how happy we are with our wedding photos. We are so thankful to have found them. They did such a great job! We could not have asked for a better photography company for our wedding. The attention to detail they give... Read More is extraordinary. They were prompt and extremely organized. We were on a schedule and owe it to them that we were on time and got to enjoy our wedding reception and cocktail hour. We also used them for our engagement photos and they were amazing! We highly recommend them for all your photography needs!"

2017-03-02T08:32:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Pam for your kind words, it was our pleasure working with you and Ray!

Ron and Gwynne Wade

Hello there, thanks for stopping by! Ron and Gwynne are a husband and wife photography team. We love travel, hiking, gardening, our Bengal cat Leo, and most of all photography! When you choose to work with us, you will get a blend of artistic and journalistic images. Two perspectives, two angles, one beautiful result that leaves you knowing you received an outstanding value. All our packages include two photographers (us), a beautiful Italian-made heirloom album with a storage box, at least 8 hours of coverage, an engagement session, an online gallery, and very personalized service. Call us!