Richmond, VA

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kristen J

Shaun was awesome to work with on our big day. My husband and I were both running late prior to the start of the ceremony and I cannot say enough about how calm and composed Shaun stayed the entire day. Which, helped me stay calm throughout the day/night. He helped us get... Read More back on schedule and remain on schedule the rest of the night. He was so helpful in moving things along such as family shots, cake cutting, etc. Shaun's style of shooting was exactly what I was looking for, for our big day. Our reception space was a small loft with a lot of exposed wood and I was nervous these shots would turn out orangey/dark due to the exposed wood. Shaun and I discussed this space prior to the wedding and he did a phenomenal job at making the space look big and light. Every single picture turned out perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Heather J

Shaun did my wedding photography two weeks ago! We already have the photos and they are perfect! My family and friends won’t stop talking about how beautiful they are and sharing the amazing pictures! We also really enjoyed having him as a photographer because he made us feel... Read More relaxed and have fun! He also suffered through the rain to take our photos with umbrella in one hand and camera in the other! Our bridesmaids and groomsmen loved having him as a photographer because he was professional, funny, and hard working! Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. We highly recommend him to any other couple.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Rachel S

We were so happy with the way all of our photos came out! Shaun definitely knows what he is doing, and is very fun to work with! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Chelsea D

Choosing Shaun as our photographer was one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. He showed up early and stayed late. He truly became part of my family for the day. Everyone loved him and people continually complimented him throughout the night. He... Read More was everywhere and captured some very special moments. Before the ceremony, both my husband and I were running late. Shaun maintained calm and even kept me calm, as he assured me that everything would be fine. He was professional yet down to earth (even danced on the dance floor a bit). He responded to all my calls and texts in a timely manner. He even took the time to meet with my husband and I at the venue the week of the wedding. He was absolutely fantastic! My mom wants to hire him for some events she has coming up! If I could do it all over again, I would still choose Shaun. You will NOT be sorry by choosing Shaun. Every shot is beautiful - both the still and action shots.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lina B

Shaun was awesome. We met ahead of time to discuss what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, things didn't go quite as planned but he was so flexible and made it work. Our pictures turned out perfectly! We're so glad that we found him!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Rachel E

Shaun is woooonderrrrfulll! We had a very small wedding at our local court house and Shaun gave us a very reasonable price for a 3 hour wedding. He included an engagement photo session and our pictures are absolutely beautiful. We also got rites to the electronic pictures... Read More after the wedding which is so much more than what any other photographer was offering us! Shaun is also a pleasure to work with and very professional. I would recommend him for any occasion!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ashley D

Shaun Malik is awesome. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with him throughout the whole wedding process. Kyle and I were impressed upon meeting Shaun at our engagement photo shoot. He even spent extra time with us to make sure we got the perfect shots, and our photos... Read More turned out perfectly. Between the engagement shoot and wedding photos, Shaun would reach out every now and then to make sure everything was going smoothly. On the wedding day, Shaun arrived early so he could map out the perfect pictures. He was so fun to be around. All of my bridesmaids and Kyle's groomsmen loved Shaun! He was a special part of our day and I received so many compliments from family members and vendors about how great Shaun was. We received teaser photos soon after the wedding (which were absolutely incredible) and then received our entire album 10 days after the wedding. Shaun has such a quick turnaround and the pictures are incredible and stunning. I plan to stay in touch in touch with Shaun and hope that we can continue working together for future life events! If you are looking for an amazing photographer, Shaun is the one for you!