Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Northeast Ohio (440) 382-7878

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Brittany V

Shaun did an awesome job for us and was a really big help in keeping the reception on track. We encountered a few hiccups with the venue on our reception night and he immediately had a plan in place at every turn to ensure we had a great time and got what we wanted for our... Read More special evening. The dance floor was full the whole night and he did a great job of reading the room and selecting the right songs as the night went on. We received tons of compliments from our guests about how good the DJ was and his energy and involvement went way beyond just playing songs. He was more than just a DJ and we couldn’t be happier about hiring him.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Jacki S

From the beginning Shaun was not only easy to work with, but so knowledgeable about all that needed to be done. He had great suggestions when I didn't know the best decision, and his obvious expertise was a calming presence in the planning process. All of the work with him was... Read More presented in clear, concise formats. The music and reception plan was one thing I knew was completely taken care of. Day of, Shaun and his team were INCREDIBLE. I did not worry, or even need to think, about the flow of the evening, who needed to be where, what time things were to start. Shaun took care of everything, and he did so in a fun and gregarious way. Both my husband and I and the entire wedding party loved him. Overall, if you want great music, a super fun environment and feel to your night, and someone who will truly take full ownership Shaun is the best choice!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Melissa H

Shaun was very easy to work with and highly knowledgeable about music selections and the flow of the event timeline to make hosting our wedding ceremony and reception flawless. All our guests complimented us on having a great DJ. I never had to worry about one thing during the... Read More night as he took care of directing it all. Shaun Street Entertainment provided exceptional service at a great price. We look forward to the next event to book him again.

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Melissa H

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Michelle W

When I was looking for a wedding DJ I knew exactly who I wanted. Shaun Street Entertainment. He was everything you could want for your wedding day. He was always quick to respond to emails and always answered all of my questions. He makes everything super easy when it comes to... Read More your day of music schedule amongst other things. The day of our wedding he was always checking in on us making sure we were good and also giving us a run down of timelines to let us know exactly where we were at for the day so that we didn’t have to think about that stuff. So he’s much more then just a DJ. I never had anything to worry about. I could not say more great things about him. Our music was awesome, he played everything we wanted and kept the vibe of music we liked all night. His energy was AMAZING! All of my guests commented how awesome he was as well! I highly recommend Shaun Street Entertainment when you’re looking for your DJ! You will not be disappointed. He was affordable, organized, professional, easy to work with and knows what he’s doing.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 D F

All o can say is he was awesome!!! So nice to have a dj that interacts with the audience, everyone was talking about how much they loved him the next day! We had people on the dance floor all night till last call, it was amazing! From him helping plan every song, to helping... Read More clean up cake off the dance floor, to reminding me to breath before walking down the aisle!!!! Worth every penny!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kate S

Shaun was fantastic. He did the music for both our ceremony and reception and did a great job with both. The music form he sends you to fill out prior to the wedding we’re very helpful in organizing all of our music choices and Shaun followed them perfectly. We pretty much... Read More gave him free reign for music during the reception and he did not disappoint. Perfect mixture of oldies and current hits. I personally did not leave the dance floor the entire night, and the venue coordinator said she had never seen such a large crowd still left dancing at the end of the night. I would not hesitate to recommend Shaun to anyone, as he helped to make the planning process easy and stress free and definitely delivered on a fastastic party!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lindy A

Shaun was very professional and organized. He listened to what my fiancé and I wanted for our reception everything went very well! We would definitely recommend him.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Ashley L

My Husband and I couldn't of picked a better entertainer for our wedding. Shaun and his crew kept our wedding, and reception very organized and fun all at the same time. Shaun was very flexible when meeting in person to discuss details. He had a time frame broken down for us and... Read More was very easy to talk to and get ahold of. I will be recommending him to anyone in the near future who is looking for an awesome DJ for any type of entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jessica R

Shaun was amazing! He helped my day flow from the entrance to the moment he shut the lights off. It was very nice not having to worry about the time of eventsthrough out the night, he would come and find us! I am 100% happy with Shaun and his company!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sierra P

Shaun Street and his assistant were a pleasure to work with! When we started planning the wedding, my now husband insisted that the DJ be Shaun Street. And I am so glad that we hired him. His pricing was very reasonable, and he was very accommodating to all my crazy song... Read More requests. We had a small wedding, and as hard as it was to get everyone to stay out on the dance floor, he did an excellent job catering to the song selections and keeping people dancing. He was also very good at keeping the timeline and getting everyone where they needed to be, when they were needed.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Cortney S

Shaun Street Entertainment did an amazing job at my outdoor, pole tent wedding. First, Shaun made sure to introduce himself so we felt comfortable with him and his staff. He played great cocktail music for our guests while we took our pictures. Shaun made sure the entrances... Read More went well and in order by meeting us outside the tent, and kept my husband and I in the loop constantly. He gave us 10-15 minute private warnings for the next event during the reception. Shaun constantly kept reminding me it was "my night" to keep the stress off me, and really took control of the party. They played everything from our list, and really got the party started by personalizing the party to our guests. Earlier in the night they played a large variety of songs to please our older generation as well as the younger crowd! Towards the end of the night, they played requests from our guests! A few people from our bridal party paid for an extra hour, and Shaunstreet was flexible enough to stay! They made my wedding night very fun and easy, and really proved to be an amazing group to work with. We loved every moment! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rachel F

Where do I even begin? I should probably start with the fact that hiring Shaun ended up being the best wedding decision we made. Saying that we were blown away would truly be an understatement. We chose to meet with Shaun based on his raving reviews that we read while in the... Read More researching stages. I read tons of them, and none of them were less than 5 stars. We were immediately impressed. So we reached out to Shaun and scheduled an appointment to meet and talk about all that he offered. He was so informative during the meeting that I had very few questions left to ask. We booked with him on the spot. We hired him for DJ service, uplighting and dance floor lighting. WORTH EVERY PENNY. The planning leading up to the wedding was a breeze, Shaun outlined everything we needed to choose. All we had to do was fill in the blanks, he did the rest. I had lots of questions along the way and his response time was unbelievable! Super fast! After I gave him all of our selections, he emailed me back our wedding reception timeline. We were able to see the night planned out to the minute. Being a planner myself, this could not have been more perfect! On the big day, they arrived early to set everything up. We walked in about 15 minutes before the start of our reception and the way he placed the uplighting took my breath away. It made the room stunning and he made sure the lights matched my colors perfectly. During the reception, we never once had to worry about the time. Shaun kept us on schedule and reminded us where we needed to be and when. The music he played was simply awesome! He knew what songs to play and when, during the planning stages we simply told him the kinds of artists we liked and he did the rest. The dance floor was packed all night long, exactly what I hoped! It's been two weeks since our wedding, I can't even count the number of people that told us our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. SHAUN- THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING DREAMS A REALITY! :)

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 shelby L

If I could give Shaun Street Entertainment more than 5 stars I absolutely would. My now-husband and I hired Shaun for our 5/13/17 wedding from a recommendation from my sister in law and it was the best decision we could have made. Throughout the entire wedding planning process... Read More Shaun quickly and patiently answered all of our questions with professionalism and friendliness that is so often hard to find! I'm fairly certain I asked the same question multiple times, but Shaun never hesitated to help and never ever made it feel like we were being needy or annoying. Once the wedding week came along I made some changes to the reception and Shaun made those updates in his notes nearly immediately (this was literally the Friday before the wedding). He also gave suggestions and guidance that we took. At the wedding Shaun arrived with plenty of time to set up, presented himself well and was immediately ready to run the show. Before the reception he explained, in detail, directions for everyone and a quick run down of the night. That was much appreciated and put everyone's mind at ease about how the night would unfold! Not only did Shaun play an amazing mix of music, he also took requests from guests and kept the party going until the very last minute. A few guests came up to me to express how impressed they were Shaun's commanding presence. If I had another event, or knew someone getting married, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them about Shaun Street Entertainment. I 10000% recommend Shaun Street Entertainment.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Missi D

Shaun Street made our wedding night SO much fun! He was very organized and planned our reception itinerary from start to finish. His photo booth was SO much fun and we love that we can look back on all of the pictures from the scrapbook and flash drive he provided us with. I... Read More can't thank him enough for making our wedding night so much more special!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Shawn R

Shaun street entertainment completed our day! Not only did everything sound amazing, he knew exactly what to do to keep the crowd going. We had a full dance floor up until the very end, which is so rare!! We couldn't have asked for a better dj service for our wedding! Truly... Read More worth EVERY single penny!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Nicole R

Shaun was very helpful from the very beginning of the planning process. He was flexible with our music choices, broke up all of the formal dances so the party atmosphere never diminished throughout the reception and made everything so great. He always responded in a reasonable... Read More time and made sure the music was what we wanted without sacrificing anything. I would definitely recommend him!!!

2016-10-27T15:27:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for this great review! I had a great time at your wedding! Your guests were so much fun and I loved your venue!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Rachel S

They did an excellent job. We had many inquiries on how we found him. We would highly recommend for any and all events. Thank you once again for making our wedding amazing.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christen B

I couldn't be happier with our decision to have Shaun Street as our DJ for our wedding ! 5 star everything!! He helped us so much with our customized music selections and was so accommodating with our requests! The night of the wedding went perfect , Shaun was there to help us... Read More every step of the way to make us feel comfortable and keep our guests entertained!! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ who his experienced and great at what they do !! Thank you Shaun Street Entertainment, our guests are still talking about how great you were !

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ashley K

From the moment I got engaged, I knew I had to book Shaun Street Entertainment as our wedding DJ. As a huge Rover’s Morning Glory Fan, there was no one I would even consider besides Shaun. From the moment I booked, I knew I had made the right decision for our most important day.... Read More Shaun sent over a detailed reception checklist and created a timeline that truly made our wedding day go seamlessly. We also used their photo booth services, which our guests adored. Even better, we received a scrapbook with all of the printouts and a USB flash drive with all of the images to take home. While our wedding was beyond perfect, the end of our evening did end dramatically. My husband suffered a medical crisis and Shaun and his staff were beyond amazing. Shaun came out and asked my father and I what we would like to do and we instructed him to keep the party going to keep our guests calm and distracted. My entire family and I were so appreciative for Shaun and his staff’s support and thoughtfulness during a very scary moment in our lives. If you have an upcoming wedding or party, I would not even consider booking anyone besides Shaun Street Entertainment!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brittany S

We used Shaun Street Entertainment for our DJ, up-lighting and photo booth for our wedding in September 2016. I was and continue to be completely blown away with Shaun and his company. Not only does Shaun truly care about your event, but he will work with you to make sure that... Read More your event is everything you want it to be. Shaun was so involved in all of the "activities" (cake cutting, garter toss, etc.) of the reception that he kept all of the guests attention and played music that only we wanted to hear and knew our guest would enjoy. The up-lighting made the room that much more beautiful and our guests loved the photo booth. We received an album and flash drive from the photo booth to take home to share our memories. I would recommend Shaun and his company for ANY event that you are looking to have the best time and to ensure your guests will have the best time. I wish we could have another wedding just to bring Shaun back! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Frank B

Shaun Street Entertainment is HANDS DOWN the best wedding DJ to choose for your big day! He is professional and experienced, and very accommodating! We had our wedding at the Cleveland Zoo RainForest, a very unique venue. Shaun had to setup and tear down around three times in... Read More order to make our big day happen, and he made it work! Vendors were only able to begin setting up at around 5pm, because the venue was open for business that day. Our ceremony started at 6pm and Shaun was able to promptly complete his first setup to allow for a successful guest arrival and ceremony. He was a great DJ, allowing the party to last late into the night. Everybody had a blast. Very professional and courteous. He offers other extra services to "spice up" your big day! Photobooths, extra lights, etc. We chose a few extra up-lights for our dinner area to really set the mood. Many people came up to me as the groom during the night and told me what a great job the DJ was doing, and how they were having a BLAST, that my wedding was THE BEST wedding they've been to so far! I have already recommended Shaun Street Entertainment to all of my friends who were curious about his services. 5/5!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Renee C

My husband and Shaun are business partners at Shaun Street Entertainment. My initial thought after getting engaged when I began to think about who we will use as our vendors, of course I thought I had an easy one figured out, of course we would have Shaun be our DJ. I could be... Read More bias but we wanted the best of the best! Next time we saw Shaun he mentioned right away how he would want to be a guest at our wedding and not DJ it. We said of course, we want you to celebrate with us and enjoy it as a guest!! Chris and I had a few options for other DJs that we have met over the years, which they were already booked. Over the next few months we attended 2 weddings and it killed us, at both weddings watching and listening to other DJs from the music choices, their dedication to make the night run smooth, and it was really hard listening to the MC portion. The MC gets the guest involved and creates enthusiasm to be there. DJing and MCing is one of the most important jobs of the night from how smooth the night runs and how they get the guest up on the dance floor having fun all night. That’s where the struggle began. We literally could not imagine any one else DJing our wedding and literally no one can compare to Shaun. Chris and I started to think, how do we ask Shaun to DJ our wedding without disappointing him that he will have to work and not just celebrate with us. We saw Shaun several times before finally having the courage to ask him; we just didn’t have the heart to tell him since he is such a close friend of ours and wanted him to enjoy the night and not have to work. Long story short I am so thankful Shaun said yes! It was absolutely amazing! Shaun literally had us on the dance floor all night. Even my husband was dancing, which this doesn’t happen very often!! He handled our last minute changes so well! I can’t thank you enough Shaun for all that you did, it wouldn’t have been the same without you!!!!