Stopping time...capturing life.

Trash The Dress

9800 Buckingham Rd, Fort Myers, FL

Best Day of my Life

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Lauren D

My wedding photography was the most important part of my day. I wanted everything to be recorded so I could look back and remember even the smallest moments. Shay was amazing!! She was with me almost every minute from my hair and makeup to the last dance. I loved every... Read More picture that she took, the positioned pictures were wonderful but I think the candid pictures were the best. She captured the day beautifully. She always seemed to be in the right place at the right time and the best part was that she was not an intrusion she was a guest. She made the day great. She didnt force herself into situations she was simply there to guide us to where we needed to be. When she brought the pictures to me, she gave me pictures that I didn't know that I wanted or thought that I needed to capture the day; but there they were right in front of me. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I will absolutely be using her in the future for any sort of professional photography I need. I would give my highest recommendation for her and her company!! I can not only call her my photographer but I can also call her my friend. She has a gift to see what the average person doesn't and she sees it through a lens. I thank her everyday for making my wedding day a beautiful memory that will never be forgotten. Lauren Lachance 09/10/2011

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Jessica C

Shay was AMAZING!! On my wedding day she was with me from the time I woke up until me and my bridal party went to sleep! She captured EVERYTHING. My bridal party and my father in law still talk about how she was "everywhere"! She didn't miss anything in the ceremony, the first... Read More kiss, the lighting of the unity candle, my parents coming down the isle, me reading to my husband in the foyer, the snapshot from the balcony of the guest, everything! My memories of my wedding are not only kept forever because of her quick thinking, but also I remember how relaxed I was because she had everything under control. She was so involved in the wedding planning process before the wedding too. We emailed back and forth so that she would have a list of shots that I wanted, and she would suggest things. Everything she did was EXACTLY what I wanted, and she wasn't pushy, or rude or in the way. Not one person at my wedding (bridal party, guest or family member) had anything bad to say. Everyone asked who she was and commented how wonderful of a job that she did! Our pictures are fabulous and it's all because of Shay and her hard work!!!

TO Shay Bunch Photography