We Bring the Salon To You!

A graduate of the prestigious Paul Mitchell The School: Cincinnati... Freelanced/Worked for amazing companies such as Christian Dior, Michael's Salon and Spa, Paul Mitchell Ohio, Mally Beauty, more recently the Dr. Phil show, and more! I love making people feel beautiful on the inside out!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2310 Far Hills Ave., Ste. 1, Dayton, OH Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton & Surrounding Areas (937) 210-7815

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 David B

BOOK THIS TEAM NOW. You will not regret it and you will have an amazing experience. This traveling team is so talented, professional, fun, and AMAZING. Ebony and Taylor listened to everything I wanted during my trial and offered their professional and personal opinion when I... Read More asked. I had no worries or concerns. They traveled all the way to Mansfield, OH for my wedding. They were bright and early and ready to work! They treated my party and I like queens! looked exactly how I envisioned, during my trial and wedding day. Our make up and hair stayed all day and night. I just can't say enough about how wonderful my experience was.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Lisa V

I am SO thankful that Shear Hotness was part of my wedding day!! When I first got engaged, I found and followed Shear Hotness on Facebook. I loved seeing the before and after pictures that were posted and finally a few months before my wedding I booked a trial with Ebony and I... Read More was so amazed at my own before/after!! I did not consider looking anywhere else to get my makeup done. Ebony and Karlie did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom, my MIL, and my flower girl. These girls made getting ready so fun and relaxed :) Ebony is willing to do whatever it takes to make your day perfect. She was flexible in making changes to my schedule that I requested the week of my wedding. As someone who does not wear makeup ever, I was nervous about my decision to get my wedding makeup done but after my trial I was actually EXCITED to get my wedding makeup done. To me that is so important and was such a relief! I was confident that Ebony would make my girls and I all look gorgeous and that is exactly what she did! I absolutely trust and recommend Shear Hotness to every bride!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Wesley H

Ebony is absolutely amazing! We had a lot of girls who needed makeup done on my wedding day (myself, bridesmaids, and mothers too!), so she brought an assistant with her to ensure we were all looking beautiful and that we stayed on schedule! Ebony even was able to flawlessly... Read More cover a scratch on my neck that had occurred the day before my wedding, crisis averted! Ebony's artistry and wonderful personality made the entire experience great! Thank you for helping my bridesmaids and I look our best on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Ebony and her Shear Hotness team to anyone who is in need of professional makeup on their wedding day or other special event.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Lauren E

Ebony is AMAZING!! I couldn’t even keep count of the number of compliments I received on my makeup and I definitely felt like a million bucks on my wedding day. Ebony is the perfect mixture of professional and fun; she arrived early to my venue and really helped create a... Read More relaxed, fun, and pampered environment in what could have felt like a very hectic day. After my trial, more than a year out from my wedding, I emailed Ebony with a few small concerns and changes (I am extremely picky) and she showed up on the day-of with all of those concerns and changes in mind and carried out my wishes flawlessly all without me even needing to remind her of the details. I never felt like just another bride with Shear Hotness; I truly felt like a friend that Ebony wanted to feel perfect on her wedding day. I highly recommend Ebony and her company to anyone planning a wedding; you will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Abbe H

Shear Hotness did a wonderful job with my hair, it looked so beautiful. Taylor was very up to date with modern styles and also made the mothers look fantastic as well. I would use them again and again if possible. Thank you Ebony and Taylor!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Tara R

Ebony did my make-up, my MOH’s & my officiant’s make-up for my wedding! The ladies looked flawless the entire time at my outdoor wedding & reception - despite the humidity & drizzling rain!! Ebony tirelessly worked with me when my eyes refused to stop watering (too little sleep... Read More & environmental allergies)!!! She was so concerned with ensuring I had a beautiful, lasting, look she stayed significantly longer than planned to work with my overly-watery eyes! She adjusted on the fly to still provide me with a beautiful bridal look! Even though my eyes never did stop watering that day (or for several days afterwards!), it was intermittently drizzling, & a high humidity day- my make-up looked wonderful for the entire event!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Miranda K

Ebony and her team are FANTASTIC. I hired them for my wedding day and couldn't have been happier. I am very picky with hair and makeup, but after seeing photos of the work Shear Hotness does I knew I needed to book with them. My makeup and hair trial went off without a hitch... Read More and Ebony and her team truly listen to what their clients want. My bridesmaids are still raving about how gorgeous they looked. I would recommend Shear Hotness to all soon to be brides!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Stephanie W

Ebony did an amazing job with the makeup for my wedding! I definitely would recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Gabby M

I had shear hotness do my hair and makeup for my wedding im September. THEY DID AMAZING!! my makeup was flawless! My artist paused several times throughout the process to make sure it was exactly what i wanted. They are so easy to work with and made me feel beautiful. My hair... Read More was stunning. I still get compliments on how beautiful my hair was. Not only did they do a great job, my artist was on time and professional. She went above and beyond. I will forever recommend shear hotness!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Taylor P

You are SERIOUSLY missing out if you do not book Ebony and her team! They are all absolutely fabulous and made my wedding that much more special. From the trial to the day of, they have been such a pleasure to work with and very professional. I would not go anywhere else again... Read More for a professional makeup application or hair!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Reshma D

This is one team that lives up to their name!! Super hotness and incredible beauty is what was provided to us on my wedding day! From the moment I spoke to Ebony she gave me a comfort that was needed on the day and I instantly booked her with no regrets! Her entire team was... Read More professional, fun, so extremely talented and a dream to work with! My Bollywood themed bridal party, which consisted of many different cultures, looked like true movie stars on my day, thanks to Ebony, Taylor and the rest of the Shear Hotties!! On my day, I simply sat back on my chair, sipping champagne and completely trusted Ebony and her team. The outcome....speechless, fabulous, beautiful and exactly what my team and I wanted!! Ebony and Taylor worked with such easy, oozing talent and calmness, and I couldn't be happier when I looked in the mirror!! If you don't book these girls, you're seriously missing out! I've traveled the world and had my makeup done by others but have never come across a team as talented, professional and such a pure joy to work with! From hair and makeup trial to my wedding day, I was confident and happy!! Best team ever!! Thanks Ebony, Taylor and the rest of the team for making us feel like Bollywood stars and helping to make my day so awesome!! A million stars to you all!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Natasha H

Ebony was fantastic to work with! I booked her over a year out and she was nothing but a joy to work with!!!! When I had a question, she had an answer in a timely manner. It was great to find a make up artist that understood what I wanted for my wedding day. I don't wear much... Read More makeup and she took that into account, plus the images I provided her and made me my own glamorous look!!! My booking was also different than most I'm sure because my mother wanted my full chest piece covered during my ceremony. I wore a sweetheart cut strapless dress with a beaded topper. Ebony took so much care into what I and my mother wanted and made everything look so natural. I would recommend her to anyone wanting that special touch on their wedding day. Everything looked great in the pictures and I couldn't have been happier with my choice!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Camie B

I don't even know where to begin! Ebony and Taylor made me feel more beautiful than I have ever felt in my whole life!! Everyone in my wedding party looked absolutely AMAZING! Ebony feels like a friend that I have known my whole life. She has one of the best personalities and... Read More had us laughing the whole time. Truly, I can't thank you both enough. You really played a huge part in giving me the wedding day of my dreams!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kelsie M

I can't say enough good things about Ebony and the Shear Hotness team. After my original makeup artist canceled on me five days before my wedding, Ebony came to my rescue and it ended up being a blessing in disguise. Sarah and Abigail were professional, talented and so much fun... Read More to work with on the morning of my wedding. (Abigail even came prepared with straws so that we could drink our champagne without ruining our lipstick!) They made myself and my 7 bridesmaids look and feel our absolute best and truly listened to what we wanted. They were the absolute perfect addition to my wedding and I can't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Holli H

Ebony is very talented! She did my makeup for my engagement photos as well as my wedding and both are perfect. Her associates have always been professional and dedicated to customer satisfaction. I highly recommend Shear Hotness for any event.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Danielle T

Although things were a little organized at times with the team, I wouldn't trade in my bridal experience with Shear Hotness! Chelsie & Taylor are SO amazing!!! I loved my experience with them leading up to my wedding day and the morning of! They were patient, kind, positive,... Read More and ultimately just what I was looking for :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Katie W

I had and always have a great experience with the Shear Hotness team!! Chelsie did my make-up and my bridesmaids make-up for my wedding. Always impeccable work and professionalism! All of us loved our make-up for the wedding, and she always made sure we were comfortable with... Read More what she was doing as she went along. I would definitely recommend the Shear Hotness team to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Sydnee G

I had a wonderful experience with Shear Hotness. Chelsie did my, my bridesmaids, and my mom's makeup and we all LOVED it. Our makeup lasted a good 12 hours and didn't budge. She was awesome to work with and I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Mercedes C

Ebony was very accommodating! We had a little miscommunication for a second but she really came through for me! I love her! She made me feel beautiful and special on one of the biggest days of my life!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Sydney H

I absolutely LOVED Ebony and her team! I did a trial with her over a year before my wedding and she did not for one second make me feel like I was any less important than a bride she was working with next week. She has an amazing eye for detail, color, and what will work for... Read More each individual. On the day of my wedding, she and her team were prompt, relaxed and so much fun! They were laughing and dancing along to our 90s hip-hop! I felt SO gorgeous from top to bottom! All my girls looked great too! If you are on the fence about Shear Hotness - don't be! Shear Hotness was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They gave me a professional look that I could never do myself! Worth every penny!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Kayleigh H

Ebony and her team were amazing! They had to drive from Dayton and start hair/makeup at 6am for my brunch wedding. I had an extremely tight timeline and Ebony was so flexible in making everything work for me. Everyone was prompt, professional, friendly, and fun to hang out with... Read More even at 6am. The hair and makeup looked stunning. The hair was exactly what I envisioned for myself and my bridesmaids. My makeup was perfect. I was worried it would be too much as I normally wear very little but Ebony was able to pull my look off flawlessly. I am thankful to have had such an all star team to make me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Erin G

I could write a whole book on my experience because I was so obsessed with every little thing! Blown away doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about my wedding day hair and makeup. I wish I could have Ebony at my house every morning to get me glammed up! We had Ebony,... Read More Taylor, and Chelsea on my wedding day doing hair and makeup, and when they say they're the dream team, they're not kidding. We had SO MUCH FUN with them! They're all beyond amazing. So talented and easy going too! It's obviously important to be professional, but to me it's more important that I can laugh and have fun and they had us cracking up all morning. That meant more to me than they'll ever know because it kept me stress-free. I'm obsessed with how amazing my bridesmaids looked as well (BOMBSHELLS by the way). These girls were ABSOLUTELY worth every penny and I'd do it a thousand times over again. I'm so grateful that I found Shear Hotness and for the ladies who make it so amazing. GO SEE THEM, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Natalie W

Ebony and her team are MAGIC. Ebony did my and my bridal party's makeup for my big day and it was impeccable. She created the perfect balance of glam but looking like ourselves, which was really important to me. Alyssia did a great job on all of our hair, too!! They made the... Read More atmosphere fun and exciting the whole time we were getting ready which helped keep my nerves in check :) Couldn't have been happier with my hair + makeup decision -- would choose Shear Hotness again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Anastacia L

When I made the decision to have my make up done for my wedding I had no idea where to start. I found out about Shear Hotness from a co-worker. From the first time I reached out to Ebony I knew I made a good decision. She was prompt and professional in all of our communications.... Read More She e-mailed a packet of information that explained in detail all of the packages they offered. After I decided to use Ebony and her team I scheduled my trial. The meeting with Chelsea went great. She was so sweet and took the time to get to know me and what I like and didn't like, and how I normally do my make up. She was patient and answered all of my questions and bridesmaids questions. Ebony and Chelsea were so accommodating even after I had to change locations of where we were getting ready multiple times! The day of Chelsea arrive promptly and quickly set up and got started. Throughout the process the day of the wedding she was patient and checked in with me multiple times to ensure that I was doing okay. I arrived at my wedding feeling absolutely beautiful! Of all the vendors I used for my wedding Shear Hotness was hands down the best! I would use Chelsea and Ebony again without hesitation!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Katie W

Wedding - Oct. 21 st 2016 WOW, EBONY and ALICIA.... DREAM - TEAM- Ebony did MY makeup (Bride) my moms makeup.. Husbands moms makeup... cousins makeup and 3 of my bridesmaids makeup... ALICIA did Hair on all of those ppl plus 1.... and let me just tell you... they did a... Read More FABULOUS J - O - B.... Everyone looked so beautiful and put together!!! I do have to say that my hair and makeup was amazing!!!! I felt like a Freaking QUEEN..... I received so many compliments!!! These women came and did work.... They were great and felt like family!!! Chelsea did my engagement photo makeup in Feb 2016 and she did great on that as well!!! I highly recommend you let Shear Hotness do u up for your next occasion (:

Ebony Stargell Newcomb

Hi I’m Ebony! Mommy to Ashtin, Braylon, and Kennedy; and wife to my soulmate Blake! I get to be a makeup artist/hair designer for a living… HOW LUCKY AM I?!?A graduate of the prestigious, Paul Mitchell The School: Cincinnati… Freelanced/Worked for amazing companies such as Christian Dior, Michael’s Salon and Spa, the Dr. Phil show, and more! Also, I am currently a Regional Artist for Christian Dior Parfums, and represented by Heyman Talent Agency! Making people feel beautiful on the inside, as well as, the outside is my passion!