Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Los Angeles and beyond, Torrance, CA Worldwide (310) 986-9697

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Gabrielle A

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Sheena photograph our wedding day this past January! From day one, Sheena was very professional while being easy to get along with. Throughout our planning process, Sheena was very, VERY thorough as to what we wanted from our photos... Read More while making sure we did not oversee any wedding specifics. This girl knows her stuff! The day of our wedding was a breeze... Sheena made sure we got all the photos we wanted to take while keeping us on track with our timeline. If you want your wedding photographed right, you must get Sheena!! We love you Sheena!! Andrew and Gabrielle

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Vanessa L

From beginning to end, SWP was top notch. Words could never describe how incredible she and her team were in every way. Sheena isn't your typical vendor. She invests right back into her clients. The quality of her work is flawless and her personality gets you through the... Read More horrific process of planning and the stress of all of it. She was there for me when I was crying, laughing, to re-applied lipgloss and still to capture every shot. She's so much more than what you pay for. Sheena, Thank You for everything. You were absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lainey B

Sheena did our wedding and our engagement session. I absolutely loved every minute with her. Her passion shines through her photography. She listened to what we envisioned and truly brought it to life. My husband was anxious to get in front of the camera but Sheena got him... Read More comfortable and at the end of it, he actually said he had fun! Sheena has a very unique and treasured talent. We are so grateful to have found her and hired her as our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Mary R

Sheena was beyond any words I can share. She is organized, thorough, detailed and her eye for capturing the sweetest moments, it's truly a gift. The most important part to all of this though, was us becoming friends with sheena. Your wedding photographer will be there from the... Read More beginning to the end, make sure you really like that person. Sheena was there for the good and the bad... and through the bad, she made good. Choose SWP!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Samantha J

My husband and I met Sheena and within the first 5 minutes we knew that she was going to be our wedding photographer. We've never planned a wedding before so when we started we immediately became overwhelmed. We found Sheena on the knot and she was the third photographer we had... Read More met. She immediately put our minds at ease and we quickly realized how detailed oriented and organized she is. From beginning to end Sheena was amazing. She will be your best pick, we promise that!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lesly S

I really liked Sheena since the moment I met her. I noticed how organized and detail oriented she was. We were very fortunate to have had her capture our engagement photos and both of our weddings. She was incredibly helpful through the entire wedding planning process and the... Read More day of. Not only was she very professional but so easy to work with. During our engagement session, she made us feel so comfortable and at such ease in front of the camera that you can see that through our pictures. We knew then, we had chosen the perfect photographer for us! We really loved the fact that she tried to get to know us and told our story through her lens. We loved working with Sheena and highly recommend hiring SWP!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Lesly S

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Marlene L

Sheena was amazing! She was so easy to work with. Her work is very professional and goes well with any type of wedding. She can also work with any location and get great pictures. I am very happy with the work she did for my engagement photo shoot and my wedding. Would... Read More definitely work with her again in the future. I recommend her to anyone. Her prices are reasonable!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Emily L

Sheena was amazing as soon as we met her. She was thorough, helpful and incredibly organized during our consultation, through the planning process and the day of our wedding. We couldn't be more happy with our gallery and the images she has given us. Thank You SWP!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kate T

We loved Sheena! She was so great day-of and in the prep before. She was always helpful and kind. We never felt rushed or pressured. Definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Kelli B

Sheena was amazing and the best photographer that we could have asked for to photograph our wedding! Sheena and her assistant were so easy to work, sweet, helpful, talented, and an amazing artist! In between some shots she would show us the photo she just captured and they took... Read More our breath away! She made the day so much easier with her directions, and advise! She truly cares about her clients and does everything in her power to make you comfortable, which I needed! Usually I feel uncomfortable in front of a camera, self conscious and nervous but Sheena made all my fears go away and helped me enjoy each moment! Thank you so much! <3

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Heder R

There are photographers, then there is Sheena. Weddings are once in a lifetime and something that is not easy to plan when choosing wedding vendors. Sheena is one of a kind and was definitely one of the best choices we made when picking wedding vendors. From our first... Read More consultation to our engagement shoot to the wedding , we felt lucky to have picked someone with such a creative spirit and a personality to match her smile. If you want someone with a natural flair and fun style, Sheena Wilkins Photography is definitely the choice. She makes things as easy as possible and is well organized. There are no words in the dictionary that could describe how satisfied and happy we are with the work she has done. So word of advice to anyone planning their special day ... Choose Sheena Wilkins Photography you will not regret it and shortly realize that it is the best choice there is.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Veronica G

I highly recommend Sheena for photography services. She is truly amazing at what she does. My husband and I knew after our consultation meeting that she would be the one to do our engagement and wedding photos. What stood out the most was how organized and thorough she was in... Read More explaining her services. We loved how comfortable and at ease she made us feel during the shoots. What we loved even more is the quality of her work and how reasonably priced her packages are. Just a few days after our wedding, she posted a blog and sent us several pictures of our big day to get us started. We are in love with our pictures and can't wait to have her do our family photo shoots in the near future as our family expands. You will not regret hiring her!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Norma D

When we first met Sheena at our evaluation appointment, we knew we had to go with her. Her style is so effortless; she had great ideas and examples on how she would handle our wedding. As a lesbian couple we wanted to be sure our photographer was comfortable doing a gay wedding,... Read More there was no hesitation on her part. Sheena put us at ease, made us feel even more confident that we would select her as our photographer. When we left she gave us a packet that was so detailed, it was wonderful. We immediately knew we found the perfect photographer . . . Fast forward to the week before the wedding, we met with Sheena at our venue to go over the schedule from beginning to end. She held our hands and walked us through the whole day of the wedding, every picture that would be taken, and how she would work with the wedding coordinator and officiant, she basically became the organizer. After that meeting, we were so happy and relieved to have found such a great photographer. On the Wedding Day, Sheena and her assistant arrived and we instantly felt at ease and we knew she had everything under control. One of the best suggestions that she had was the first glance, this made our day even more magical. From the ceremony to the reception to the first dance and everything that followed, Sheena captured the images so beautifully. My wife and I cannot express into words what an exceptional job Sheena did, she made us feel comfortable and at ease taking our pictures all through the day, we didn’t feel stiff and she captured these beautiful moments that showed our joy and love, which will forever be priceless.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Irene T

She is truly amazing. Picking our photographer was difficult because we loved all the ladies in our top 3 but Sheena stood out for various reasons: (1) she was extremely organized - as a detail oriented person this was important to me, (2) her photos are very natural but... Read More extremely beautiful, (3) she was HONEST which is crucial for a photographer, and (4) she was just so easy to be yourself around. This last reason turned out to be most important. Sharing your true self as you are with your husband/wife is difficult to do when you have a "stranger" taking pictures of you. But, honestly, we felt like Sheena was a longtime friend. In the few wedding photos she has given is this far for our thank you cards, Sheena's talent really shines through because she was able to capture our essence as a couple. I am a tough critic but she is by far one of our best vendors. If I could go back I would choose her over and over again. And her sister who is her co-captain is absolutely fantastic as well! What a great team.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Amee D

My husband and I are so happy with our wedding pictures! From the first time I met with Sheena and saw her work, I knew I wanted her to capture our special day. Sheena and her sister did a spectacular job! Both ladies made myself and our bridal party feel comfortable and at ease... Read More while taking pictures. Sheena pays attention to the little details and truly captures the moment. We have seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos and they are stunning! I am extremely happy we chose Sheena for our wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Evelina G

Sheena is such a joy to work with. She is professional, extremely organized and knows exactly how to put you at ease when you're in front of the camera. And to top it all off, she had a handful of pictures to show us in less than a week so we could start gushing over how amazing... Read More they are! I'm so happy with the pictures and couldn't recommend Sheena more highly.

Sheena is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

BOOK WITH SHEENA! I am beyond thrilled that I had Sheena as my wedding photographer. We clicked instantly from the first time we met. Sheena makes you feel super comfortable and makes it fun! You take a lot of pictures on your wedding day and you want to LIKE the person you... Read More spend that time with. You'll LOVE Sheena! I 1000% recommend her! She puts so much time and effort into making sure everything is perfect! A ton of people have said the photos look like ones out of a magazine. Sheena is amazing. I'm so happy!!!

Amazing day, Amazing photos

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Sarah W

From the moment we met Sheena in her beautiful office, we knew she would be a perfect choice to photograph our wedding. She greeted us with a warm smile and delicious snacks and began showing us examples of her work. We were so impressed with her attention to detail and the... Read More passion she has for what she does. We immediately decided to book her. Throughout our planning process Sheena kept in contact and made sure to find out every important detail of our big day. When the big day arrived, Sheena and her assistant showed up on time and quickly got to work. Last minute I had decided I would like shots of my groom and his groomsmen hanging out and playing pool together and Sheena was very happy to do that for me. She then came to my bridal suite and took the most beautiful photos of all the details (my dress, bouquet, rings). The day went so smoothly and Sheena remained professional and kind and kept us calm when things got stressful. She is more than just a photographer. Her heart for capturing peoples lives is amazing and we are so thankful and blessed to have been able to work with her. We can't wait to have Sheena capture more moments in our lives. We know that she will be a friend forever.

Sheena is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kelly W

My wife and I were referred to Sheena by another couple we knew that were using her for their wedding. From our initial meeting with her, we loved her enthusiasm, passion for her work and attention to detail. Sheena was the first photographer we met, and although we had a... Read More great feeling about her we felt it would be good to meet at least one other photographer. We did, and it simply confirmed that Sheena was the right one for us. We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos around our town. They turned out better than we could have imagined! We were so thrilled when we saw them, it was like being a kid on Christmas morning as we poured over them all. In preparation for our wedding, Sheena drove an hour to our wedding location to preview the area. We were so impressed that she would take time out of her busy schedule to meet us the week before our wedding. On our wedding day she again exceeded our expectations. Even though she was pregnant and sick (which we didn't learn until afterward) she was a champ and managed walking up and down 140+ steps to the beach where our ceremony was performed. Today she just sent us our first preview of our wedding photos which was a month ago. We are so excited to see how she captured us! The preview photos look great and we can't wait to see the whole package! Thank you Sheena!! You were a pleasure to work with and we truly appreciate all of your effort that went in to capturing the magic of our wedding day.

Real and amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Hope R

If you are looking for a photographer with a great personality who takes amazing photos, has reasonable pricing, and is very flexible, Sheena is your lady!! She was so much fun to work with and her photos captured the feelings of the entire day!!! I would recommend Sheena in... Read More a heartbeat.

Stop searching for a photographer....Sheena is the best trust me !!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Dawn A

I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am with Sheena Wilkins Photography. From day one when Sheena responded to my email with all my silly pre-wedding questions and concerns she made me feel so comfortable and I knew from that day she would be the perfect person to capture... Read More our wedding. Sheena creates the most unforgettable images and you don't even know she's taking the shots. She captured the magic of our wedding and the excitement of our family and friends who attended. Sheena is truly a professional without question. Her experience and vision are what created the most wonderful wedding photos I have ever seen. The quality of work and pictures are just amazing. Trust me you will not be disappointed using Sheena Wilkins Photography. Dawn & Michael Thompson

Sheena is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Jessica l

Planning a wedding is so hard and we are so thankful that when it came time to choose our photographer, everything was at ease. My husband and I felt so comfortable around her. It was as if we had known her forever. She invited us to her house where she discuss how everything... Read More goes. She was actually just moving in to her house and there was boxes everywhere which you know.. it's normal.moving in can be so hectic. But even through all her chaos... she sat with us and nothing else mattered. She was so kind and patient and took her time with us (even though she was extremely busy we never felt rushed). The day of our wedding came, and it was just perfect. Sheena, after taking picture of us (the bride and groom) with our family and friends, took just the two of us away from all the people just to take pic of the two of us. This was so lovely. I got to spend time with my husband and just him. She put some lovely music and took our picture ♡. It was perfect because my husband and I don't like taking picture. . But we loved it that day. Sheena is great. She really is. I always recommend her to all my family and friends. Even if they don't need a photographer now, they will some day :)

I couldn't ask for a better photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

A friend referred me to Sheena. She invited me to her home where we talked about the details about my wedding day. She was very insightful and helpful. With all of our meetings and on my wedding day her and her staff were always on time and the quality of her work is... Read More incomparable to all other wedding photographers. In closing, I promise if you choose Sheena as your wedding photographer, you will be choosing the best!!!!!!!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Alina S

I got married in June 2014 and we couldn’t have chosen a better photographer to capture every detail of our wedding. Sheena was very professional and flexible. My husband and I felt very comfortable with Sheena. She was very dependable and very reasonable in pricing. Our... Read More guest really enjoyed watching our photos of the ceremony during the reception. I would definitely use her again for future events or family photos.