Sheepshead Studios Inc.

Serving southeastern Wisconsin (but we can travel).

Wedding

Digital Files, Video, Photo + Video

10212 W Feerick Place, Wauwatosa, WI
Serving southeastern Wisconsin (but we can travel).

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Amanda P

I cannot even begin to describe how happy we are in hiring Sheepshead Studios. My husband was skeptical of getting videographers when you pay so much for photography, and when we just watched the magic that Sheepshead caught and created, he was sentimental and so grateful that... Read More we did. Working with Sheepshead was easy from the start. They listened to what I was looking for and put together a special package to accommodate everything. The montage was perfect- it was so fun to see our wedding in real time and even be a part of moments we missed on the day. They captured such awesome, genuine moments that made my husband say, "Oh my God, this is really us." Moments that were majorly missed by the photographers. I don't know how they did it. They somehow really got us and perfectly captured the feel of our day. It is so special to have my dad's speech and dance forever captured- how awesome for us and our kids to see. I could go on and on, but I just want Trevor and Ben to know that we are eternally grateful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!

Awesome guys!!!

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 Megan W

Our experience with Sheepshead Studios was incredible!!! Having them capture our special day was truly a gift that we will cherish forever. Throughout our time together they always remained professional and made us feel confident in their abilities. The final product was beyond... Read More anything we could have ever dreamed of! We show our video to anyone who enters our house and can't wait to share this with our children one day. We highly recommend this company for any couple out there wanting to make sure that you remember your wedding for a lifetime.