Scottsdale, Arizona (520) 221-1853

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Teena P

Shelby and her husband are amazing! They are very professional, but have a heart of gold. If I have to get professional pictures again, I will definitely use her!! And I have told everyone else to use them. Amazing people!! My guests even liked them :)

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Ashley L

My husband and I both HATE pictures, like despise them. But by the end of our engagement session with Shelby we were pros and we couldn't wait to take our bridals! She is so down to earth and kind; its like you made an instant best friend! Not only is she an awesome person, she... Read More is a wizard behind the camera. She captures each moment so perfectly! Highly recommend for anyone with any kind of picture need!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Maegan B

Shelby Lea Photography is the BEST photographer I have ever encountered. They are THE SWEETEST EVER! The style of her photography, the commitment, and abilility to capture emotion is phenomenal. She has done our engagement photos, and will be doing my wedding in October. I will... Read More call her up to be my photographer for every future event! Do yourself a favor and BOOK HER! Her communication, care, and love for her work shows.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Kristin C

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! We hit the jackpot working with Shelby and her husband Colby. Shelby and Colby's knowledge and professionalism made our photo sessions fun, easy and comfortable. They are an extremely talented team.... Read More We highly recommend working with Shelby and Colby. We are already looking forward to our next photo session in Arizona!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Tessa R

Shelby is so easy to work with and she captures every moment perfectly! She captured my wedding so wonderfully and I truly treasure every picture! She is so talented and so professional! She knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and makes sure... Read More that she gets every shot you are wanting and so much more! She is the best in the biz!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Sarah B

Shelby was the PERFECT photographer for us! She worked with our schedules and always made us feel comfortable during our sessions engagement/bridal sessions and on our wedding day! We recently worked with Shelby again for our anniversary photos! I am SO glad we found her!