A proud member of The Knot Hall of Fame!

Great images can remind us of who we are. They can reveal something new. Occasionally, they can change us. Great images are easy to spot, and we know them when we see them. We are confident that you will see the Shelby Street difference.

Classic, Documentary

Engagement

Online Proofing

Sparta, KY (859) 907-4343

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 alex k

I contacted Shelby Street after first glance of their portfolio and have never second guessed my decision. Patrick and Brittany have the unique ability to make you feel as though yours is the only wedding their shooting that year... their consistent attention to detail and... Read More creative concepts truly set them apart from other vendors. It is obvious their professionalism is attained from years of experience in the wedding industry, a quality any bride will find extremely comforting. Both Patrick and Brittany were super engaged, responding to my inquiries within hours, even minutes, via e-mail which was very much appreciated being an out of town bride. Shelby Street was reasonable for my wedding budget but in my opinion, you can't put a price on the pride or excitement you feel sharing your wedding photos with others. I am and will always be thrilled with the art and quality of my images. Booking Shelby Street is a no brainer! Patrick and Brittany are simply THE BEST! I hired them as photographers but they became more like friends of the family during my wedding journey. I am forever grateful they chose us, not the other way around!

Look no further - the best vendor you can pick!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Jennifer W

Brittany and Patrick are such a great duo to work with! Originally I set up about 8 interviews with different photographers as I was really passionate about getting great photos of our wedding day. We met with Shelby Street first and I knew they set the bar high. After meeting... Read More with two other photographers I cancelled the rest of the meetings, knowing Shelby Street was the team for us. They are our favorite vendor of ANY vendors we worked with during the wedding process. They are so professional, offer great advice and most importantly, take AMAZING photos. The week of the wedding it's hard not to stress about things but knowing you've booked a professional photographer that knows what they're doing will make you feel so much better. We faced possible rain and I didn't stress after mentioning it to Brittany, she had it all under control. We did have rain during our photo time and they handled everything great, found a few places for us to shoot in, managed the time perfectly, and we ended up with epic photos! I can't say enough great things about Shelby Street Photography, go meet with them today and see for yourself!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Kyla J

We met with several photographers before we found ShelbyStreet. We were immediately drawn to their style of photography and the wedding photos that we saw on their website. We set an appointment to meet with them, and we were blown away. From the moment we walked into their... Read More studio, we were in complete awe of the numerous hanging photos which canvased their walls. The surprising piece was that we were so comfortable with Patrick & Brittany right away. They made us feel at home during our very first meeting! They are a dynamite couple and they work very hard to please their brides and grooms. Their outlook on life and marriage is so positive that you'll leave each meeting saying to each other "we want what they have!" Our engagement photos turned out so beautifully that we weren't sure how are wedding photos would ever measure up to them - but we just got a chance to preview our wedding photos and they are AMAZING! They spent almost 15 hours with us the day of our wedding (not including travel time) and they were troopers! I never saw them show signs of getting tired and I'm really not sure when they ate, bc I saw them as much as I saw my groom that night! All in all, if I had to choose a photographer all over again, I would choose ShelbyStreet for their talent, their professionalism and their quality of work. They even developed a timeline for us that our bridal party could follow to make sure the day ran smoothly! Love them and can't wait for them to capture each milestone that we come to in our lives! THIS IS THE PHOTOGRAPHER YOU WANT! -always on time -always responsive -great value -organized -professional -FUN -talented! -so sweet and in love!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Ashley W

Loved Shelby Street! My photographer was so sweet and I received beautiful images from my perfect day! I love the all day package.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Maranda S

I am one of four sisters and our family has had three weddings in three years. Shelby Street was a lucky find with the first wedding but a blessing for the others. Not only did they take wonderful photos, they treated us like we were the only ones to ever get married and have... Read More that special moment. Shelby Street is family oriented, professional, and trustworthy. They are the number one name I throw out there to anyone who is getting married! Three of my friends were married this year and they all used Shelby Street. You can count on a quality product and you will not be disappointed. I DEFINITELY recommend Shelby Street!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jordan E

I have had the pleasure to work with Shelby Street Photography for my upcoming wedding in October. I have been planning a wedding out of state and they have been amazing to work with. They were one of the first venues I booked about a year ago. From the initial conversation on... Read More the phone with Brittany (owner) I knew they were a good fit for my fiance and I. They are so quick with email and so friendly. I feel like I can really communicate well with Brittany and I can tell she really cares about her business and even more so about my wedding. Brittany even emailed me back when she was still in the hospital after having her new baby! That is dedication! They are definitely willing to work with you to get the photos that you want and photos that you may have not known you wanted! My engagement photos were such a blast with Rachel. She is ADORABLE! She was so easy to work with and she made us feel really comfortable. She helped work around my fiance's super sensitive eyes, and my stiffness in photos. She kept us relaxed and we were so pleased with how our photos turned out. We didn't know we good look that good!! They were super flexible with my schedule as well with having to travel from out of town. I am so excited to see what Rachel does with our wedding photos in October! Can't wait to write another great review after the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Nicole B

Shelby Street Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day! They are very professional, organized, and easy to work with. Brittany figures out the photography itinerary and has it down to science. Just tell her where and who you want to take pictures with and she... Read More does it all! There was not one bad picture that they took at our wedding. It was very difficult to choose which pictures we wanted to order and which ones to put in our album. It was money well spent for the package that includes the engagement session, pictures taken before, during, and after the ceremony, and the album.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

We were SO impressed with Shelby Street. They were so professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Planning a wedding has a lot involved in it, so the easier things are made the better.. I couldn't believe when Brittany sent me the timeline for my entire day! It was like she... Read More functioned as a wedding planner as well. Let alone that our pictures were ALL finished by the time we got home from our honeymoon.. such a wonderful surprise!! I would highly recommend this team to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Anna T

Shelby Street Photography was incredible! They were very organized from the beginning when we booked them for our wedding. We loved our engagement pictures and used them as our Save the Dates! On the day of the wedding, the photographers kept us on track for the timeline down... Read More to the minute and had great suggestions and advice. They were knowledgeable of our venues and knew exactly how to get the best shot. I was at ease all day knowing that they had it under control and would get all the picture combinations that we wanted. Also, they were very affordable considering the outstanding service and high-quality photos that we will treasure forever. I would HIGHLY recommend Shelby Street Photography! We look forward to using them again in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

I am very pleased with all aspects of my experience with Shelby Street. Brittany was always prompt, thorough and pleasant with all communication and planning. The photographers (Mary was my lead photographer) were professional, hard-working, and fun. Finally, the final... Read More product was excellent. Shelby Street's photographs are so well done, in my opinion. They do a great job of capturing the people and the events with style. I am very pleased with my decision to work with Shelby Street--I have no regrets and would highly recommend Shelby Street Photography.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ellen B

Shelby Street was a dream to work with! The owner, Brittany, and our photographers, Chris and Kortni, were all so sweet and professional. Our pictures are stunning, and truly capture the joy we felt on our wedding day, especially the amazing variety of candids and guests shots!... Read More We also used Shelby Street for our engagement photos, and for both occasions, we received the pictures so quickly, and with an awesome variety! The links provided with our photos were so easy to use, the ordered photos arrived quickly, and our wedding book proof was amazing. They were so quick to respond to my emails, and any changes to the shot list, even offering very helpful suggestions for timing and locations. I would recommend Shelby Street to any and all future brides!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Trisha K

I can't begin to tell you how wonderful our experience was with Shelby Street! As a bride who moved, changed careers and was planning a wedding- they kept me ON TRACK and frequently checked in to see how planning was going and overall answer any annoying questions I had. The... Read More day of the wedding Rachel and Mary were there to make sure the day ran smoothly and to keep us on schedule. They kept me calm and kept letting me know how my groom and the guys were doing (aka they made sure they had their stuff together). I wouldn't change a single thing about the day and was so happy that Shelby Street was a part of it. My only regret is not utilizing their new videographer- DO IT LADIES... the day goes by in the blink of an eye! Thank goodness I have their gorgeous pictures to look back on and remember our perfect day. :)

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Courtney C

I booked Shelby Street because I've known Brittany and Patrick and their family for years, and I've seen such great pictures from them. I also know a lot of their other photographs. While we didn't get Brittany and Patrick, we did get Rachel, and she was wonderful. She did our... Read More engagement pictures and wedding and they were just beautiful. I loved having the second photographer. They were able to capture so many beautiful moments.

Master Storytellers

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Shannon M

I was planning my wedding from a distance, which made selecting vendors a bit challenging because I did not have time to meet with vendors in person. When I first found Shelby Street on The Knot, I was impressed with their portfolio and the genuine feeling I got of their team... Read More simply by visiting their website. Prior to booking, their Founder, Patrick Clark took time to speak with me over the phone about their team. After speaking with Patrick, I was at ease and did not feel the need to speak with any other photographers-I knew they were the ones who would capture the day best and be easy to work with along the way! Patrick's wife Brittany is also part of Shelby Street Photography and she truly is an extraordinary organizer. She was my touch point for details and organizing the itinerary for both engagement photos and the wedding day. Brittany ensured that no detail slipped through the cracks and her hard work helped they day go perfectly smooth! Our photographers were Chris and Kortni, a husband and wife photography team. They were amazing! They communicated well with one another, which allowed them to simultaneously capture all of our special moments from two different perspectives (one photographer focused on close up shots while the other got more of the landscape/scene around us at our photo shoot location). Most importantly, they listened to what was important to me and my groom on our wedding day and they made certain to take all of the shots we initially requested and adding in some of our special details along the way. Shelby Street's website refers to their photographers as "Storytellers" and nothing could be more true. The finished product took my breath away. We ended up with about 650 photos from the wedding day and I have loved clicking through to watch our day unfold from their perspective. On that note, the editing process was quick and efficient from my perspective. We received a link from Brittany with instructions on how to view and download our photos. They also created several options for photo spreads to include in the photo album we purchased as part of our package (this took a lot of stress out of the process for me and my husband). We had the flexibility to make changes to their suggested layouts, but we hardly had to make any changes because they told the story for us so well. I leave my highest recommendation for Shelby Street Photography for their professionalism, organization, and master storytelling abilities.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Megan C

Photography was the most important piece to our day. The day goes by in such a blur that I wanted great pictures to capture the day. Shelby Street Photography far exceeded my expectations. I am not one who likes their picture taken, I actually strongly dislike it, but Shelby... Read More Street Photography made me feel comfortable and relaxed. They are incredibly nice, professional, and very talented. We never felt at all rushed due to the timeline we received before the wedding, even though I arrived 10 minutes late. They did any requests that we had. It was a chilly day and the ceremony was outside, as were a lot of the pictures. They never complained once. The pictures turned out amazing; I especially love the ceremony pictures. And to top it off, we received our pictures less than three weeks after our wedding!

INCREDIBLE COMPANY!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kortney S

I cannot say enough about the photographers at Shelby Street. Not only are they all great people, but they are SO good at what they do. Shelby Street photographed both mine and my sisters wedding, and I feel in love more and more after every interaction. I've seen the work from... Read More the head photographers, as well as the other teams at SSP and no matter who you choose, you cannot go wrong. They have such a great eye and you will be so pleased with the final product. All photographers are so easy to work with, listen to your suggestions, and will really do anything to make you happy. You will be so impressed with their work and manners, really.. They are the way to go!

Genuinely Kind Business

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I was thrilled with the service provided by Shelby Street Photography for our daughter's wedding from beginning to end and beyond. The staff was so kind and patient with us while we worked to get our order just right. I would recommend them if you would like to deal with... Read More genuinely kind people!

The best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kari H

Patrick and Brittany are absolutely amazing!! They work together extremely well and were a perfect combination of efficiency, but also keeping the pictures individualized to our venue and personalities. They are very creative and our pictures turned out beautifully because of... Read More it, but they also didn't take hours to do it. They took beautiful shots and got us back to our guests quickly! They made us feel completely comfortable and well taken care of the entire day, it was fantastic to have something that I didn't have to worry about that day. Prior to the event, they were always professional and quick to respond to questions and planning. We are so happy with our photos and were excited to get them so quickly! Highly, highly recommend Shelby Street Photography- they are the best in the industry!

Amazing and Genuine!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Awesome photographer! Loved my photos and really enjoyed my time with them! I would definitely recommend them to any couple. If you want awesome pictures and genuinely nice people, this is the photographer for you!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lauren C

Shelby Street Photography did an amazing job with our wedding pictures! Our two photographers captured so many behind the scenes moments of our friends and relatives, while still providing excellent pictures of the bride and groom. The Shelby Street team made us feel comfortable... Read More in front of the camera, and helped keep us on track with the planning process leading up to the big day.

Kind, efficient and extremely talented!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Holly B

Shelby Street did my sister's wedding a year before mine, and they did a fantastic job, so I knew that I'd go with them for mine. What I didn't expect was how they remembered all of us and treated us like we were a part of their family! They were so kind throughout the entire... Read More process, and made everything very easy. They were extremely efficient on the day of the wedding. My husband didn't want to see me before the ceremony, so we had to take pictures afterwards. We got amazing pictures, and made it to the reception while cocktail hour was still going on! Didn't feel like we missed a thing! The best part of working with Shelby Street, however, was the amazing quality of their work. The pictures were beautiful, and we got them so quickly after the weeding. The hardest part was picking out our favorites!

Reviewed on 8/29/2015

Brittany and Patrick at Shelby Street not only provided spectacular photos of the entire day but made the process so seamless and stress-free for my daughter's wedding. They are professional, pleasant and organized - kept us on schedule in the most caring and non-intrusive... Read More manner. They seemed to know exactly what each person was feeling and thinking at each turn and captured it all. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Shelby Street. Thanks so very much!!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Holly K

Shelby Street was listed as a "preferred vendor" at the place of our reception, The Hilton Netherland, and now I know why! After looking through their portfolio, I knew their style of photography was exactly what I was looking for. After speaking with them to make sure we were... Read More the right "fit" I knew it was a no brainer. As we started to work together, I was always impressed by their professional manner, yet they made me and my husband feel so comfortable. They respond to emails kindly and quickly, get your photos back to you in a timely manner, they listen to your wants/ideas, and they take BEAUTIFUL pictures. There is no need to worry on your wedding day, as Brittany and Patrick have designed an extremely detailed timeline so that your day runs as smoothly and as perfectly as you imagined it would! I have and will continue to recommend them to any couple looking for wonderful, kind, unique wedding photographers!! They are the best in the business!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Charlena C

We cannot thank Shelby Street Photography enough for capturing our wedding day so BEAUTIFULLY! I still cannot believe how fast the day went, and their pictures completely captured all the special moments (and even more) that my husband and I enjoyed most. Also to mention, we... Read More greatly appreciated how comfortable and at ease they made us feel. Brittany and Patrick were both were so professional, fun, engaged, energetic, and VERY helpful in keeping us on schedule during the wedding day (you even get a detailed timeline beforehand!). As a bride, I honestly couldn't have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Lydia U

We did a lot of research trying to find the perfect photographer for our special day. Shelby Street Photography treat you as though you have been friends for years as soon as you meet them. We never felt uncomfortable or pressured to pick them as our photographer. Mary and... Read More Lindsey photographed our big day. They were a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job wrangling in my wild groomsmen. The day was planned out perfectly allowing us to get every picture we could have ever imagined yet never felt rushed or worried about getting behind schedule. The photos are absolutely stunning. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our wedding day.

Start a Conversation!