Locally owned and operated for 33 years

From in-house repairs to finding the perfect engagement ring, Shelton Jewelers is ideal for Albuquerque, NM Jewelry options. Our experienced professionals are offer a flawless customer experience. In order for us to keep our titles we have to be continuously tested and up to date with the latest information in the industry. We have an American Gem Society certified gem lab the only one in the state in retail. We also have the only Master gemologist in the state in retail as well. Our custom designers do everything in house with state of the art equipment. See your custom creation come to life with our 3d printing system. Make sure and find a jeweler you trust because you will need a good one to maintain your ring for life. We look forward to meeting you.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

7001 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM (505) 881-1013
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Candice G

My fiancé got my engagement ring at Shelton and we decided to get our wedding bands there as well. Barbara helped us through the whole process and was just a joy to work with. She went above and beyond to order our custom bands and made sure that we felt confident in our... Read More decisions. She is a great salesperson and an asset to the Shelton team! Thank you Barbara!

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Sara R

Shelton's is amazing! They helped my husband pick the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. He had been looking online at diamonds and brought in info to their store about what he was thinking about buying and the sales lady was very professional and honest and told/showed him... Read More that the diamond he was looking at, while expensive was poor quality and then showed him and bigger, clearer diamond that was cheaper. Instead of making more on a sale she chose to be honest and make sure he got a good diamond!

Stunning!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Alena S

We love Shelton, and we will be back. They have turned us into life time customers by assisting us with our wedding bands (and my engagement ring). They were personal and helpful, attentive and not pushy. We loved their environment and staff, and felt like we were the only... Read More people in the room when we were there. Thank you for everything, it is so wonderful to have such a positive experience discovering something I will be wearing every second for the rest of my life. :)

Lovely Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Ashley B

If you go to Sheltons, ask for Barbra, she is very focused on finding what the customer really wants in the price range they're looking for.

Good

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Smitha S

Very helpful and easy to work with

Awesome rings!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Kristy S

This is where my fiance got my engagement ring and where we got our wedding rings. The service is fantastic and all of the staff is very friendly and helpful. We got great rings for a good price and they're very good about maintenance for your rings. Plus I loved being able to... Read More go in and get it super cleaned before the ceremony. Shiny!

Eric Mark Shelton

I am a Graduate Gemologist from the Gemological Institute of America, a Certified Gemologist Appraiser from the American Gem Society and a Master Gemologist Appraiser from the American Society of Appraisers. I am also trained as a master watch maker.