Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel

Planning

801 UNIVERSITY AVE, SYRACUSE, NY (315) 475-3000

Reception of our dreams!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Meaghan G

The Sheraton did a wonderful job on our wedding reception. Rob Marino is the best! He is always available to answer questions and responds promptly to emails and phone calls. We met with our entire "team" the week of our wedding and they showcased their knowledge holding such an... Read More important event. The decor, food and service were all great. If we could do it all again, we would definitely still pick the Sheraton as our wedding venue!

The best!

Reviewed on 12/22/2013 Lisa D

Our wedding coordinator at the Sheraton was Rob Marino. He, and the rest of the staff at the Sheraton have years of experience and it shows. All throughout the process of planning the wedding, we were able to breathe easilly because Rob and his team were looking out for every... Read More detail. The food was excellent, as was the service. Rob and team have relationships with most local vendors (florists, bakers, etc.), and worked very smoothly with each of the vendors we had selected. We have, and will continue to heartily recommend the Sheraton to others who are planning a wedding - they are the best!

Met every expectation

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Melissa P

My wedding had a lot of specific details that the Sheraton was able to meet. I had several things I wanted that they had never done before but was able to work with me and made it happen. The staff was very accommodating and helpful throughout the planning process. My guests... Read More did not have any complaints. The bartenders were fast and there was never a line for a drink. They were awesome. The wait staff was amazing as well. I felt like a princess and every detail was perfect. The caterer was amazing and met every demand we had and made excellent allergy friendly meals for my guests that needed them. I highly recommend this venue to future brides!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Nadia E

Everyone at the Sheraton was a pleasure to work with. From the very first meeting to the thank you note left in our hotel room at the end of the night, I felt so taken care of by the staff at the Sheraton. We worked with Jennifer Sauter, who did an amazing job and listened to... Read More every detail we wanted! The food was to die for and our guests are still raving about it! I would definitely recommend the Sheraton for any event, especially if you are looking for a hotel for your guests to stay the night!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Judith C

Our wedding coordinator at the Sheraton was Alexis Cohen. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. She was there every step of the way and had so many great ideas to help us achieve the vision we were going for. I would recommend her and... Read More the Sheraton to anyone that asks! Definitely 5 stars!

Well worth it for the money

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 maria c

Everything went as well as it could have the day of the wedding. If all you want to do is show up and have everything in order this is the place to go! The food was great, the room is beautiful and they accommodated us 100% no matter what the situation was.

Ceremony and Reception space

Reviewed on 5/13/2011 Vicki R

The University Sheraton is one of the nicest places in Syracuse to hold a wedding. We were very pleased with the set up and how they accommodated us. We held our ceremony in one space and our reception in the main ball room and everything went so smoothly. With another event... Read More happening on the day of our wedding, they flipped the space quickly and it looked beautiful. The only thing that didnt happen was our favors were never put out at the table settings. We plan to mail them to our guests with thank yous and the hotel is compensating us for our postage costs. If this was the one thing that went wrong at our wedding, I'm more than ok with it. I certainly recommend this space to any bride looking to be married in Syracuse, NY!

Review for Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conerence Center

Reviewed on 2/18/2009 Lindsay B

The cocktail hour had a beautiful room with a really nice bar and snack table with a beautiful ice sculpture. When it was over they opened the doors to the breath taking ballroom....all candle lit.....the wait staff was wonderful.