Shining Moments Photography

Serving the North Florida area and available for world wide

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

12075 STONEWOOD CT, Jacksonville, FL Serving the North Florida area and available for world wide (904) 210-9385

April 16, 2011

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Andrea T

My husband and I choose Sarah because of her beautiful pictures, of course, but also her flexibility, professionalism, and kindness in working with us. Our engagement session was fun even though my husband hates having his picture taken. That experience yeilded the best... Read More pictures we ever took as a couple until that point. We still get compliments on them!! We were easily sold on the wedding pictures after that. Sarah and her assistant stayed from prep to exit so we didn't miss any reception shannanagins. We and our guests felt very involved in the picture taking, feeling free to ask either photographer to take another picture for our wedding gallery. While some photographers may have felt put-out by that, these photographers never gave that impression. We have many more personalized pictures because of their flexibilty. Of note, Sarah managed to make the flowers I hated look beautiful in the photographs. Thank you so much for that. The prices were very reasonable for the budget-friendly package we got, and our pictures (over 700!) are amazing. Thank you Shining Moments!