Shoeless Works LLC

Greater Charlotte + NC/SC

Videography at its best!

Shoeless Works works hard to save you money!! We offer both documentary and cinematic style videography & work with you personally get you exactly what you need for your wedding!! Check out some of our sample videos on here or through our website.

$$

Classic, Documentary, Fine Art

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Charlotte, SC
Greater Charlotte + NC/SC

Beyond worth it!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015

Joe was an absolute delight to work with. Beginning with the consultation, you could immediately tell he is a genuine person anyone would be lucky to work with. He came well prepared with several examples of his work, my -now husband- and I didn't even need to look at each other to know we were going to have Joe as our videographer. After the consultation, he was always quick to respond to emails, sweet and kind through emails, and easy to work with. The day of, he was there early, he captured everything wanted and more, he dealt with a little stress of the bride (sorry, Joe) running a little late from the hair/makeup apt and he did so calmly and kindly and then had to hustle to set up his equipment. We had an outdoor beach wedding, the weather wasn't awesome that day, very windy. Despite everything, when we got our video, our jaws dropped several times. The video was more than either of us could have imagined and beyond perfect. I don't know how he created that video and so quickly, I'm not sure if he even slept for a few days. We were so giddy watching it, he made perfect song choices from our songs, he perfectly edited (cutting my awkward wedding jitter rambling during my interview, thanks!), and background choice.. just everything was magnificent. Vidoegraphy can be expensive but I am so happy we decided to budget in other areas to hire Joe, who was extremely reasonable. It turned out absolutely amazing and this is something we will have forever that shows everything you want to remember. I showed my family the highlight video immediately, my mother watched it twice and cried (happy cried) both times and then sent it to my entire family to watch - everyone loved it. You will be sorry if you do not hire Joe with Shoeless works for your wedding vidoegraphy. Worth every penny and more! We can not thank him enough or find enough words for how grateful we are for the job he did. Perfection!

2015-03-31T10:32:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You made my job that much easier by being so awesome :-) haha

Bride

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Gaby G

What an amazing job Shoeless Works did with all of our wedding footage! Great people to work with and knew exactly what I wanted. They used great cameras and technology to really highlight all the wonderful moments of our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone looking for affordable but great quality videography.

Priceless

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Rachel D

"Oh my goodness! You guys are phenomenal, fantastic, out of this world! Supersede expectations is a complete understatement! We could never thank you enough. I got this literally 4 minutes after saying goodbye to Daniels's boss leaving for his deployment tonight. With tears still in my eyes, Daniel and I rushed home to watch. This made my day! We can't put into words how thankful we are! Beautiful!"

Joe was wonderful!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Ashley E

Hiring Shoeless Works was one of the best decisions made during wedding planning. I wasn't sure at first if we would hire a videographer, but I am so glad we did. Shoeless Works was very reasonable priced and was very easy AND fun to work with. Joe was able to help customize a package to best fit our needs and wants. He was also the most responsive vendor we worked with, which was awesome! He did amazing and was by far the best vendor we worked with. We were so thrilled and overwelmed with the quality of work he performed! I will never be able to thank Joe enough for giving us our amazing wedding day journey to watch over and over again! 5 stars for sure!

Top Quality-Amazing Prices

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Amber

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Joe! He was willing to meet with us and work with our schedules even before we signed any contracts. He showed us some of the videos he had done in the past-and we were very impressed! The most difficult part was waiting for our own special day so we could see his amazing work! The turn around on the DVD was incredible. I couldn't believe that by the time we were back from our honeymoon, Joe had emailed me the tracking number for our DVD! Everything was beautifully captured and I know we will cherish this for the rest of our lives. I'd recommend Shoeless Works to anyone that's looking for a vendor that provides top quality work for an amazing price. I'm immensely grateful Joe was able to play such a key part in capturing our day. You'll have no regrets every time you pop in your DVD and relive your special day!

Best videographer!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Linda N

Joe was so great to work with! I lived out of town and he drove halfway just to meet me to show me his work. He was always easy to get in touch with and was quick to answer all of my questions. Our video turned out AMAZING and it was affordable! At first, my husband didn't think we needed a videographer but after watching our videos he was so glad that we did. Joe even had our video in the mail for us in less than a week!! We are so happy we went with Shoeless Works for our wedding. Go with Joe, you won't regret it!

2015-07-07T08:58:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You guys were awesome!

Excellent All-Around Work

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Joe did an excellent job in all aspects of the job. He is pleasant, efficient, professional yet a very nice person. His video's were finished quickly, captured the salient moments and were longer than the videographer that I had for a previous wedding. They contained a lot of content, interviews and again, captured the highlights of the day perfectly. I would highly recommend Joe.

2015-05-11T21:34:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You are amazing :-)

Shoeless Works LLC- Videography

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

We used Shoeless Works, LLC for our daughter's wedding in September 2014 and the experience was wonderful. Our son got married seven months later and we were happy to hear that they were also going to use Shoeless Works. Joe Jackson is so good to work with and the quality of his work is phenomenal! He captured all of the special moments during the entire day and evening. We highly recommend using him for your special day! Mike & Becki Gardner Rock Hill, SC

2015-05-05T08:56:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Becki! Thank you so much! You guys are/were awesome to work with both times :-)

JOE IS AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015

Joe was SO wonderful on our special day, he helped calm both of our nerves and had us both laughing all night. My entire wedding party could not stop gloating about how awesome our videographer was! He is very professional and has a calming way about him that every bride needs on her wedding day... Oh and btw he sent us our entire edited DVD within 10 days and our highlight link within 5 days :)! Joe was our favorite vendor in our entire wedding!!

Loved Them!!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

I got in contact with Joe months before my wedding and he seemed perfect for the job. He told me at our first meet how I wouldn't have to wait long for my video to come back and boy was he telling the truth. My video was back to me within a week! I loved how fast he got it out to me. He did a great job capturing those special moments and I just love my highlight video. I can't help but watch it over and over. I highly recommend using Joe as your videographer. His prices were some of the best I found and I didn't feel the slightest bit worried that he may not show. My trust was well put with Shoeless works. Thanks again Joe for the wonderful video to look back on forever!! You are awesome :)

2015-03-31T10:31:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You guys were amazing to work with!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

I can't think of any words that really describes Shoeless Works, LLC other than ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! From the time I sat down with Joe to talk about what I am looking for and to decide whether or not I would use them (which took no time at all) to receiving the video, I couldn't have asked for anyone better! Joe and his team are as real as it gets, and it is so nice that there are still genuine people out there. I received our Wedding video shortly after we returned home from our honeymoon. I was so excited to watch it, I couldn't remember a thing from that day due to all the craziness. The quality of the video is just exceptional! I felt like I was in that moment all over again. We laughed and we cried! Love it and Love Shoeless Works, LLC.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Simon K

From day one, Joe and his wife were responsive to all of our needs. They worked closely with us to help deliver all that we had envisioned. On the day of the wedding Joe and his wife were phenomenal. They helped keep us laughing and smiling-- even when one of the photographers stepped into a beehive. Joe's wife went above and beyond duty-- even helping to adjust my veil when needed. Our video link and DVDs arrived two weeks after our wedding-- and we LOVED it! Joe and his wife managed to capture so many magical moments, it felt like we were there again. So in summary, if you need a videographer who is professional, personable, reasonably priced, and does great work-- Joe should be your #1 choice.

Wonderful Job!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Maria E

Very professional and gave me all the shots from my wedding day that I wanted. Did not miss a thing!! Joe is fantastic to work with! Would choose Shoeless works again in an instant!

Great to work with and great work!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Laura K

Joe was awesome to work with and such a fun, relaxed guy. He has a great personality and makes you feel like the cameras aren't even on you. I don't like being filmed and talking to the camera and being on camera was so easy! His "highlight" video with clips from the night was awesome and we got a ton of compliments on it, as well as our full length DVD. We ordered several extra copies for families and got them within a few days. His prices are very reasonable for the quality of work. I also like that he takes your music requests for the highlight reel and DVD. Definitely recommend this company!

Shoeless works for Allison & Chase!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Allison H

Having a videographer was the best decision we made! I highly recommend Joe!!

Loved My Wedding Video!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

I had seen other wedding videos that brides near me had made of their special day and was in search of the perfect videographer. From the friendly service, fair price, and amazing video, Shoeless Works LLC was the perfect match for what we wanted. From the moment we met on my wedding day I felt as if I'd known them my entire life. Their service was wonderful that day and they worked great with our photographer whom they had never met or spoken with until the wedding day. It was only a few days after the wedding that we received notice our video was complete! They sent copies in the mail within the next week and I couldn't wait to get home from work to watch it. We've shared our wedding video with family and friends who were very impressed with the quality. I love that we will be able to one day show our kids our video and they can be a part of our special day as well. This video will be something we will cherish forever. Thank you Shoeless Works LLC!

Something I'll treasure forever!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Krystle C

The video was waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon(just a week after our wedding). It was everything I could ask for and more. I loved every minute of it and just keep wanting to watch it. Joe was a pleasure to work with, very professional, and we had a blast working with him!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Helena F

There are really no words for his work. He did a fantastic job capturing every important moment that day, and an even better job putting it together for us. We thoroughly enjoyed watching the videos. Initially we didn't think the video was necessary, but now we know it is. If you're thinking about not having a videographer, let me tell you, you need one... you need Shoeless Works. Pictures are beautiful and you can post them, but there's nothing like reliving every single emotion of your happiest day.

Incredible investment!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Stephanie S

We highly recommend Joe Jackson from Shoeless Works. Joe was great to work with from the very beginning. He goes way above and beyond to make your wedding and even wedding planning special. He has a kind and can do demeanor that puts you at ease through the whole process. Joe always made sure we knew what to expect and then delivered a product well beyond our greatest expectations. We not only have a DVD to watch and cherish of our wedding but he added music we love in such a perfect way that tears came to my eyes watching it. He caught every special moment and even added to our day by interviewing us and editing it so perfectly. He even provided a bonus video of dancing we didn't see that night that had us laughing hysterically! Now that I have seen our video I would be devastated if I had not hired him. This is a must do for your wedding and if you want quality, creativity, and professionalism hire Shoeless Works!

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Logan H

Because of our wedding budget, we almost didn't have a wedding videographer. Although, after meeting with Shoeless Works & watching some of their footage and hearing their prices we decided to go with them. I am SOOOOO happy that we decided to have them film our wedding! The video is amazing and everybody loves watching it! The day went by so fast, I feel like I barely remember anything, so having the video to look back on is great! The video was even waiting on us when we returned from our honeymoon! I would recommend Shoeless Works to anyone! Pictures only do so much, a video truely captures EVERYTHING!!

Excellent videography!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Angela S

First I have to say that we were 100% satasified with all of the service we got from Shoeless. From the level of professionalism to the final product we couldn't have been any more satasified with Joe! At our initial meeting we knew Shoeless was going to be our videographer. We didn't even have to meet anyone else. The videos he showed us were very well done and his energy and excitement for working our wedding was great. He was everywhere he needed to be during our entire wedding day and had all the best equipment to make the final video look spectacular! We did decide to go with his upgraded package and I would highly recommend that to anyone. The value for his services are phenomenal. Compared to other videographers in the area his work is just as good or better! He definitely has packages to fit anyone's budget and can even tailor packages to fit your needs. He has a quick turn around time. We were surprised the final product made it back so fast and it's absolutely wonderful. You can't go wrong with Shoeless Works! Videography is a must for any wedding and Joe will capture all your moments (and even the ones you missed!)

Beautiful memories

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Kateryna K

“Thank you so much for your great work! We really enjoyed watching it and had the feeling that we back to the day of our wedding again! Thank you for the endless memories!”

Book Shoeless Works -- they're AMAZiNG!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Amanda A

I just got married in August (2013) and have to say that our videographer Joe, of Shoeless Works LLC, was my favorite vendor. He and his assistant were fantastic! They gave us a great product that I can't wait to watch over and over again. Joe has a great turnaround time. Our video came in just a day after returning from our honeymoon. It was perfect timing. The day was such a blur that we were incredibly thankful to have a video to look back on and see what actually happened! Also, I can't say enough about how incredibly nice he and his assistant were. They were nonintrusive and polite, despite other vendors acting like divas toward them. He also was very responsive. He responded to my emails very quickly, even after the wedding. My cousin wanted a portion of the video where her young son took over the dance floor and he graciously sent her some footage via a YouTube link-- she was ecstatic. Joe is kind and sincere. Do yourself a favor and book him right away!!!

Shoeless Works

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Caroline F

Shoeless Works did such an incredible job with the videography of my wedding this past June 2013!! My husband and I couldn't have been happier. The quality of service and the amount of footage we got for the price was unbeatable. Joe was so friendly and was amazing to work with. He is flexible and his funny personality just puts you at ease in the midst of the craziness of your wedding day!! We received our DVD just a few short weeks after our wedding day and we have shared it with so many family members and friends. Because of Joe's amazing work we will have this DVD to share as a memory for many, many years to come!! Thank you so much Joe for making our day so very special!!!

Absolutely Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 christine f

After hearing horror stories of friends who got married and let their 'friend with a video camera' video their wedding (one guy even forgot to hit the record button until the end of the night!) I knew I wanted to avoid that catastrophe and hire a professional. I originally emailed Shoeless works within weeks of getting engaged, and I'm so glad I did. After many emails, and one meeting, we signed the contract immediately! The samples he brought were great - one almost made me cry! - and his personality sold us! From the moment he stepped foot on the venue he was friendly, professional, and so very helpful. He set up a video booth for our guests to leave us their advice and wishes, and will incorporate it into our DVD. We have yet to receive our DVD as it has been less than 72 hours since the wedding, but I could not wait to rave about the quality of service we received. I cannot wait to see our video! Brides, do yourselves a favor and use Shoeless Works!!!

TO Shoeless Works LLC