Visit our site for our current specials

$$

Documentary

Wedding

Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010

425 West Guadalupe Road, Gilbert, AZ

Poor Communication and Downright Rude

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Allison L

UPDATE: We received our video shortly after this review was written along with a sweet card and an email explaining why the service had been so slow. While I wish the communication had been better, I do appreciate them finally taking the time to at least own up to the issues.... Read More Just understand that Nathan is the one who books your service and shoots the wedding, but when it comes to editing, etc., you need to speak with Lucinda. And she's better at communicating. ORIGINAL REVIEW: Do NOT use this videographer! It has been almost 6 months since our wedding and we STILL do not have our video! Every time they promise to contact us, they don't. When they do get in touch, they have no remorse for how long the video is taking nor do they feel bad whatsoever for our stress. In fact, he was RUDE to my husband last time they spoke! They even accused us multiple times of not paying them--we DID, before the wedding even took place! It took weeks of arguing and calls to my bank before Nathan finally admitted he made a mistake--and DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE. We're now MOVING and have to deal with trying to make sure our video gets to the right place. Their work may look great, but I can't even comment on that since we only have a 3-minute highlight reel that I had to beg to get (and is only online, not even in our hands). Pay a little extra and get someone reliable.

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 mallory c

I booked a videographer pretty late in my planning process and Nathan was more than accommodating. He was so helpful and made sure he knew exactly what we were looking for in our video - we can't wait to see the finished product. On the day of the wedding, they were... Read More professional and friendly. SO easy to work with!

Nathan is the best!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Mayra R

We used Shoot Me Films for just footage and Nathan couldn't have been nicer or more quiet! I didn't even know he was there! It made for a very relaxed and not staged feel, he worked great with our photographer and he was just a genuinly nice person and I'm glad we chose them!

Wondeful service

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Kristina B

LOVED LOVED my photographer!

Great value

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Kristin E

Nathan is a very nice person to work with. I have not received my finished video yet but I do know by the day of he is very hard working and he gets in there and gets video of everything. He is very reasonably priced compared to many other videographers in Arizona and his work... Read More is great.

Missing video

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Emily S

I may actually like their work....if I ever get my video or a response from them. My wedding was in November 2010, it's now mid March 2011. I wasn't notified that music for editing hadn't been sent to them until the day my video was due to be delivered to me (mid february). Now... Read More I can't get any responses back from them after multiple emails. I was brushed off and forgotten about. Horrible vendor.

TO Shoot Me Films