Shoot The Cake

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

554 Este Es Rd, Taos, NM Taos, Sante Fe, Los Alamos, Albuquerque (575) 770-7157

Amazing, Professional, Artistic

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Jennifer R

Dorie did such an amazing job at my wedding. I didn't want the traditional every one stand and smile type of pictures. She allowed my husband and I the flexibility to have fun and do some really great poses. I'm so glad I found Dorie. She takes the time to get to know you and... Read More your wants. She is prompt and professional. Hands down the best photographer I've ever worked with.

Fun and fuss-free photography rendering a Vogue-wo

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Sally S

Dorie was one of the best choices I made during the wedding planning process. Working with her was such a great experience. Not only did she take the time to get to know my husband and me but she was so at ease with us we felt like we were hanging out with a friend and her... Read More camera. Even my husband (not a huge fan of posing for pictures) had a great time. Dorie is calm, level-headed and wonderfully understanding. Every time my family looks at the photos we are amazed at how great they all are. For so little fuss Dorie yields a superb, Vogue-worthy product. Her eye is perfectly artsy but captures the moment, rendering a pictorial story of our wedding day. Dorie was accommodating and creative. She made my magazine spread dream come true, introducing us to shop owners as we made our way down Ledoux street. Dorie captured the street-scene idea I imagined, adding charm and creativity. She is unobtrusive, rarely interjecting or asking you to sit a certain way or turn another way. Even so, Dorie's photos capture groups, families and the couple at their best: relaxed. Above all, she still catches every angle and event of the day, however small. I have the greatest wedding album. People marvel at Dorie's photos every time they look through it as I also do time and time again. I wouldn't change anything except possibly wasting my time meeting with another photographer prior to meeting Dorie. She is so wonderful!

Gorgeous, artistic photos + SUPER "bedside" manner

Reviewed on 4/26/2011 Joanna L

We approached Dorie to shoot our wedding after speaking with a couple other photographers in our area. We really wanted someone down to earth and easy-going who would take really beautiful pictures but at a reasonable price and with only the package options we needed. Dorie... Read More was fabulous! Not only did she put together exactly the package we wanted at a price our budget could accomodate, but she gave us WONDERFUL photos - artistic and beautiful but natural and not fussy. As well, I am NOT photogenic but she helped me find a way to look natural on camera. My husband and I both commented on the fact that Dorie completely blended into the background during the ceremony and reception where she captured some amazing shots, yet we had NO IDEA she was even there. What a fabulous talent! I'd also like to say that Dorie was on time, professional, and courteous, as well as very accomodating of schedule changes. (She had to rush to the hairdressers across town unexpectedly because we got off schedule and forgot to let her know in all of the hubbub.)

Phototherapy...

Reviewed on 4/25/2011 leah b

I am chronically un-photogenic. So much so that I dread getting my picture taken. So Hiring a wedding photographer was, needless to say, a daunting task. Dorie was everything we could have hoped for and more. She offered to come a few weeks before the wedding to do some... Read More phototherapy with me, which she swore would cure me of my fears, and it did. She is patient and fun and talented and sweet and really gets it. We love our pictures. They are beautiful and natural and really portray the feeling of the day (and night). Thank you Dorie!