ShootAnyAngle.com Wedding Photography

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

Bay Area, Central Valley, Tahoe, Yosemite, Los Angeles

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jessica S

ShootAnyAngle Photography is an absolutely exceptional husband-wife duo of photographers that will capture your day in gorgeous images while also being a blast to work with! For our June 9 wedding at the Rengstorff House in Mountain View (coincidentally, also where Angela and... Read More James were married), we were looking for a photographer that did both portrait style and more photojournalistic style photos well, and definitely found that with Angela and James. They were an absolute joy to communicate with during the process, offering advice and support from the perspective of a couple who had done it for themselves and witnessed many other celebrations. On the day of, their expertise lent a very calming presence to the pre-ceremony chaos; later in the evening, they jammed to the Backstreet Boys with us during the reception! Quick to respond to emails before and after our wedding day, they also posted plenty of preview pictures on their facebook page before the final photos were delivered, giving us a little taste of the final package to come. They sent us the photos (online in a very user-friendly photo storage site) exactly as promised, and the photos themselves are stunning. To be honest, we haven’t had any printed yet because it is incredibly difficult to narrow down our favorites! The portraits they took look so natural, they got tons of amazing detail shots that show all the little things that went into our day, and they both have a great eye for candid shots of many little moments that have helped us relive our day every time we see the photos. To any couple planning a wedding in the Bay Area that is looking for a pair of awesome photographers that are a great value, I 100% recommend these two. They rock!

2017-09-18T15:29:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had a wonderful time with you both. Your wedding was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Megan G

We hired James and Angela for our June 2017 wedding in San Mateo and we could not be happier with the decision we made. First of all, we were working on a fairly tight budget and we were having a difficult time finding photographers we could afford. After a lot of research I... Read More came across ShootAnyAngle. I was immediately impressed with their portfolio and was pleasantly surprised by their prices. They were much more affordable than most of the other photographers we looked at, and they were one of the only ones who offer different hourly packages. Communication leading up the day was smooth and easy. James and Angela always responded promptly and answered all of our questions. The day of, they were incredibly organized, they took all of the shots we requested, and accommodated all of our requests the day of. The day after the wedding they already had a small sample of photos ready and they were absolutely beautiful. Yesterday we received the rest of the photos and we are beyond thrilled with how they turned out. Everyone says that your photographer is one of the most important decisions you make regarding your wedding, and I can safely say you will not be disappointed if you hire James and Angela. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Maren L

Shoot Any Angle is an exceptional pair of photographers who take pictures filled with sentiment and beauty! Seriously, their work is art! They did not shoot our wedding because they were actually guests that day. But Angela and James still snuck a few photos for us and I have to... Read More say, they are my absolute favorites. I tear up every time I look at them. If you are lucky enough to have Shoot Any Angle as your vendor (or even your guest ;) you are going to end up with photos that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Dahyana T

This photography couple is great. They work with you with the photos you want and all the other photos that may be great for the location of you event. I am gratefulfully of have come across this couple for our wedding pictures. So professional and fun, just the icing on the... Read More cake for a wedding. We can not thank you both enough!!!