ShootAnyAngle.com Wedding Photography

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

Saratoga, CA Saratoga and surrounding areas

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Megan G

We hired James and Angela for our June 2017 wedding in San Mateo and we could not be happier with the decision we made. First of all, we were working on a fairly tight budget and we were having a difficult time finding photographers we could afford. After a lot of research I... Read More came across ShootAnyAngle. I was immediately impressed with their portfolio and was pleasantly surprised by their prices. They were much more affordable than most of the other photographers we looked at, and they were one of the only ones who offer different hourly packages. Communication leading up the day was smooth and easy. James and Angela always responded promptly and answered all of our questions. The day of, they were incredibly organized, they took all of the shots we requested, and accommodated all of our requests the day of. The day after the wedding they already had a small sample of photos ready and they were absolutely beautiful. Yesterday we received the rest of the photos and we are beyond thrilled with how they turned out. Everyone says that your photographer is one of the most important decisions you make regarding your wedding, and I can safely say you will not be disappointed if you hire James and Angela. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Maren L

Shoot Any Angle is an exceptional pair of photographers who take pictures filled with sentiment and beauty! Seriously, their work is art! They did not shoot our wedding because they were actually guests that day. But Angela and James still snuck a few photos for us and I have to... Read More say, they are my absolute favorites. I tear up every time I look at them. If you are lucky enough to have Shoot Any Angle as your vendor (or even your guest ;) you are going to end up with photos that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Dahyana T

This photography couple is great. They work with you with the photos you want and all the other photos that may be great for the location of you event. I am gratefulfully of have come across this couple for our wedding pictures. So professional and fun, just the icing on the... Read More cake for a wedding. We can not thank you both enough!!!