Is this your business? claim it now

ShopRite

Bloomfield, NJ

Centerpieces, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1409 Broad St, Bloomfield, NJ (973) 338-4143

Great Value

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Sephorah W

I was surprised to find out that my local Shoprite floral dept. did wedding bouquets. My bouquets were BEAUTIFUL!!! As were the flowers for the mothers and the men. It was also a great value. I had a rather large wedding party and was completely surprised at how inexpensive... Read More everything was.

Beautiful and tasty!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Kimberly B

I know shoprite for a wedding cake? Trust me I was not disappointed. I everyone loved my cake and it was a good price.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Kathy W

We were very pleased with the altar vases but be careful pre-ordering flowers to do by yourself. When we received the bunch of flowers, a few of them were brown so we requested for more to make up for the browned ones. Was disappointed that they did not keep them fresh. Was... Read More cheaper but not fresher.

Great budget florist option

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Joan S

After visiting several florists in my area, I was very happy to discover that my local grocery store florist did weddings! Disclaimer, I was on a tight budget and was willing to sacrifice some quality for a good price. However, I was very pleased that I did not have to... Read More sacrifice too much and I got a great price. The florist, Jen, was SUPER helpful and patient with me and my constantly changing ideas. She helped me pick out flowers that were in season and that would fit my budget. I didn't like how at other florists they give you a book and ask you to pick what you like. At Shoprite many of the flowers are actually in the store, so we were able to try out different combinations right there. Plus, Jen even made me a sample centerpiece before I ordered and I am glad because I was able to make some adjustments. I ordered my bouquet, 4 bm bouquets, two altar vases and 11 centerpieces and the total was about $700 (incl tax, delivery and setup). If you are looking for a very spectacular flower arrangement, you'll obviously have to spend a little more, but I was still able to have roses and hydrangeas and lilies. Overall I highly recommend Brookdale Shoprite (ask for Jen! she is grat!) or checking out your local grocery store florist.

Review for ShopRite of Brookdale

Reviewed on 6/01/2009 Danielle S

Judy worked with me patiently to come up with a floral plan. I got exactly what I wanted and the outcome was GORGEOUS!!!! Everyone could not believe that my beautiful centerpieces and bouquets came from Shoprite. I HIGHLY recommend Brookdale Shoprite for the perfect... Read More arrangements!!!

Start a Conversation!