Short and Sweet Weddings

Serving Austin Texas and Surrounding areas.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Nondenominational, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

1104 S Mays, Round Rock, TX Serving Austin Texas and Surrounding areas. (512) 704-4678

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Alisha K

We had Cheryl officiate our wedding on 11/11/17 at Southwestern University Chapel and she was wonderful. She was very responsive to our emails and our ideas. :) We had a vision for our ceremony and she helped us execute them. She was a great person to help calm my nerves and... Read More reassure me that everything would go as planned. We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Brittany L

I had accidently given our officiant Nicole the wrong time(an hour to early) so she was there extra early and was very helpful with discussing how the marriage liscence works and laughing with us when we grabbed the wrong rings during the ceremony! Over all she was great!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Georgeta M

We are a senior couple who got married on Oct 21, 2017. We were looking a little bit around before hiring somebody as our officiant, and fortunately we found this company. We choose Shelly, the co-owner of the company to work with us. She met with us, patiently listened to our... Read More story and she assured us that she understood what we are looking for. She prepared a beautiful script for us, taking in consideration all our requests, which further was revised twice to be just perfect. She showed up at our location ahead of scheduled time, checking and making sure all was prepared properly for a successful ceremony, including our two unity activities. Shelly was dressed very appropriate for the occasion , and her delivery reflected professionalism and experience. We don't have enough words to express how satisfied we were with her service. We received many compliments from our guests and family on how beautiful and meaningful our ceremony was. And to top it all, Shelly left leaving us our ceremony script printed on a nice booklet format, to be part of our memorabilia. Thank you Shelly ! You just made our day ! We will recommend you to anyone needing this service. Georgeta & Mark ps We received the Marriage License back from being recorded in 5 days. Thank you Shelly for your promptness.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashlee L

Scott Cole is amazing. He wrote a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have Scott marry us. Scott is so nice and he helped calm my nerves on the big day. I highly recommend using Scott Cole for your wedding.

2017-10-23T11:57:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! So glad I was able to pronounce you "husband & wife", what a great day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Allison D

Scott did a fabulous job officiating our wedding! He was very professional, added humor, and kept the ceremony flowing. We planned our wedding from out of state and knowing that Scott had performed many ceremonies in the Austin area settled our nerves for such an important... Read More aspect of our day. We would definitely recommend Scott to any couple wanting a flexible, knowledgeable, and friendly officiant! Thanks, Scott!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alyssa B

Shelley was amazing! Made it a very smooth process and made it fun also! Couldn't have asked for a better person to do this for us!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Carly K

We had Scott Cole as our officiant and I HIGHLY recommend. We got married last week and the months leading up to our special day he met with us and wrote the most beautiful ceremony script. What I loved the most is it was short like we wanted and he made us feel so... Read More comfortable. Scott and my groom bantered back and forth a bit and the crowd loved it. It was exactly what we wanted and turned out perfect. I had so many wedding guest approach us and say how great it was!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Rachel F

Nicole was the PERFECT officiant for our wedding. I wanted it to be low-key, easy, simple and short; but still very much reflect my style. She was easy to work with. Handled all the details. Really listened to what I wanted. And delivered. She even personalized a "corsage"... Read More that fit into my wedding theme! I would definitely recommend her and Short and Sweet Weddings.

2017-09-05T17:31:30 Response from the vendor

Nicole is absolutely amazing! We are so glad she "fit" your personality and made your wedding perfect. Congrats & thanks for the shout-out!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Caitlyn M

Gary was great! He provided a personalized ceremony that truly fit us!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Elizabeth B

Absolutely love our officiant, Shelly Cole. We were not sure what we wanted or where to start so as we got down to the wire we went with Short & Sweet Weddings. Shelly made the ceremony perfect. She made it very personal to us, something which I was afraid we would not be... Read More able to achieve, and kept it short and sweet. She also included bits of our faith and humor to make it meaningful but lighthearted. She was friendly to all our guests and professional. She comforted our nerved and helped make our day great. I would absolutely recommend her, along with Short & Sweet Weddings to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Meghan B

David was an amazing officiant. We met before the wedding and had coffee. He really wanted to get to know us as a couple so he could taylor the ceremony to our relationship. The rehearsal was so smooth and the ceremony was beautiful. We had so many guests compliment him and the... Read More great job he did. We would choose him over and over again.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Janie D

David was awesome! He listened to everything we had to say and what we wanted our ceremony to be. I recommend short and sweet weddings and would do it all over with them again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 diane t

Short and Sweet was fantastic! Scott listened to what we had to say and really put some thought into our service. It was custom fit perfectly to us and not a canned performance. Caring and thoughtful individuals, if you need a wedding officiant I could not say more that... Read More contact Short and Sweet.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Alsxis B

Scott was absolutely amazing! So helpful and so kind. He was able to come up with a beautiful ceremony and made it very personal for us. He also put on his go pro camera so we could have a different view of our ceremony. He was just so thoughtful!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Ashley R

Shelly was so great and took the time to listen to make our wedding unique for us. Everything was simple and I felt like I was being taken care of, even with my small wedding.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Carlie H

Scott Cole was great! We had a few things we definitely wanted like: a sand ceremony and a wine box ceremony during the reception. He came up with great ways to incorporate everything while also making it unique and special. He was able to work from afar via face-time, text,... Read More and email. He even had a little fun at the reception with photo bombs and jokes-which everyone can appreciate. We had absolutely no issues, and our wedding was spectacular!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Laura C

We are so grateful that we had David Tropea as our wedding officiant. He truly listened to exactly what we wanted for our wedding ceremony - something romantic, sweet, and not overly religious. He spoke with us multiple times before the wedding to get to know us better and he... Read More included meaningful/funny things in our ceremony that were personalized just for us. David always made himself available to talk - even late at night since I work long hours as a nurse! Our guests and families came up to us after the ceremony and asked if we knew David before the wedding because he fit in so well! David has such a calming and loving presence and there feels like you have nothing to worry about when you talk to him. Shelly, the owner, reached out to us multiple times before the wedding and she made sure we were well taken care of. I could not recommend Short & Sweet Weddings highly enough for your wedding. They are the definition of incredible customer service. They will make sure you have the wedding ceremony of your dreams and your guests and families will fall in love with them, just like we all did. Thank you David!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Kaitlin T

We loved having Scott Cole officiate our wedding! We wanted a Short and Sweet wedding that wasn’t religious, wasn’t cheesy, but still had a lot of meaning. Scott created the perfect ceremony that fit us to a “T”. We Skyped with several officiants before deciding on Scott, and... Read More when we got to Scott we knew immediately that he was different than the others. He was very easy to speak to and listened to all of our concerns. I booked him immediately after that call. As a whole, Short and Sweet weddings was a dream to work with. They were incredibly responsive to emails, it was a breeze to arrange my rehearsal and to coordinate all the details that go into planning a wedding. I would highly recommend S&S Weddings and Scott Cole to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jordan K

Scott was amazing! Our guests raved about how amazing and personal our ceremony was! In the short time we met with him, he somehow picked up on every detail of my husband and I and created a ceremony that had so many personal touches. It was like we had known him our whole... Read More lives. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, short, and sweet! Scott also helped us out with post marriage things like name changes that would have definitely stressed us out without him!! Thank you so much Scott!! You made our day perfect

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Scott M

Fast, friendly and smooth.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Wintor B

Scott officiated our wedding and we're so glad he did! The joy he has shines through in the ceremony he creates for you; we were blessed to have him usher us into our new life together!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Anastasia S

David prepared a great ceremony for us because he took the time to connect with us, asked us questions and learned about us. It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kayla Q

Scott was great! We just loved him! I basically wrote our ceremony which Scott was cool with and rolled with. He adlibbed to make it flow nicely, through in some jokes and it was amazing! He made us feel so relaxed and gave us tips for the ceremony. I am so happy we booked him!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Hillary M

Shelly cole is the sweetest! We are so thankful that she was able to marry us this year.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Chelsey I

Greg was exactly what we wanted in an officiant. He was so kind and funny and took into account everything we wanted and didn't want. My mom commented that she would have thought he was a family friend from how he officiated! We are so blessed we found him!