From Casual to Elegant...at Your Place or Ours!

$$

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

2048 S SR 39, Frankfort, IN

Good food at a good price

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Samantha M

We chose Shoup's for their great selection in their catering menu and their ability to travel to our reception location. Cindy Shoup headed up our event and the food was served in a timely and efficient manner. Unfortunately, my food was cold (most likely due to the cool air... Read More circulating under the tent). However, many of the guests stopped me to tell me just how delicious the food was, which led me to assume that my food was too cold since I was first to eat. Overall, a good experience, though, and great value.

Great Food, Great Service

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Kim P

Food was great, service was great. This is not your typical wedding food. The displays were beautiful because they bring fresh flowers for all the tables that they serve food on. The hot chocolate station was so cool with little chocolate chips and fun marshmallows. My favorite... Read More thing was the savory crusted chicken and the mac and cheese. Working with Cindy and Janna was so easy because they know their stuff!

Delicious and Great Price

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Heather R

When finding a caterer we wanted to find something that wasn't more than 15 dollars per person. We were worried that the food might be lacking if the price was so affordable. BUT THE FOOD IS SOOOO GOOD. We ordered extra servings of all foods and had no left overs. Our guests... Read More have commented on the food and asked for the caterer's information they were so impressed. Would recommend for sure!

Great job!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Jenna G

It was very nice to not have to worry about a single thing! Shoup's took care of everything and hardly every bothered us to ask any questions. True professionals. They cut the cake for free and provide all utensils and napkins for food. Wonderful company to work with!... Read More Really enjoyed it!

Great Food

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jennifer S

The pulled pork is awesome. Sides were great. Service was fantastic. However, remaining, unused food is to be packed, placed in refrigerators at the venue and sent home with bride and groom. We had several folks who RSVPed, but couldn't make the wedding. Shoup's took and... Read More eventually disposed of the food. It was well over $250 worth of food that went to waste. They offered to rectify the situation, but now have not returned any of our e-mails. We loved what they did day-of, but are becoming frustrated after the fact.

TO Shoup's Catering