SHOUT! Personalized Dance Floor Graphics

Thinking about how your Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah or Special Occasion will and can be extraordinary? Then SHOUT! is your event and speciality graphics partner! Start with a call to us! Whatever the printing need (small or large) - from photo enlargements, entrance welcome signs, bar wraps, columns, walls, party bus wraps, we do it all! Want a magical way to make people talk? We'll share how to transform the wildest and most interesting venue into a unique and one-of-a-kind centerpiece of fun. The enchanting, fun fairy tale you've always envisioned! You want clean and classy, chic and modern, romantic, edgy, whimsical...we have graphic design ideas that will blow you away! Custom dance floors bring an extra element of purposeful decor that you'll never forget! Neither will your guests!

15 Minneakoning Road, Suite 305, Flemington, NJ Tri-State Area (908) 399-5940

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rohit S

I had the pleasure of having Shout create and install the dance floor wrap for my wedding reception. The entire team went above and beyond to ensure the vision we had put together for the design came to fruition. They were on time and always professional. Definitely would... Read More recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Arti P

My husband and I decided a month before the wedding that we wanted a custom monogramed dancefloor. We called Shout! and they got right to work. Rob was fast responding to my emails. I called him so many times with questions and he was always happy to answer to them. The entire... Read More team was easy to work with and the process was a breeze. They are extremely kind, professional, responsive and most importantly thorough! The dance floor turned out amazing! They’re a great company to work with!

2017-10-23T15:56:26 Response from the vendor

Because you asked those questions and persisted with letting us know what you wanted and needed, we were able to deliver what your dream was. never worry about being overly communicative with your printer. It is (and was) the reason your event was special.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 LaQuita A

We were married on 9/3/17 in Woodbury, Long Island. Working with SHOUT! was an absolute pleasure. We did the dance floor wrapping and it made the room pop! It was beautifully done and really impacted our overall decor. Rob and Denise were on top of everything and very... Read More flexible. I would recommend them to any bride and groom.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Kortney H

I had the pleasure of working with SHOUT! this past summer on a fairly large wedding in New Jersey. Upon arrival, the SHOUT! team was already hard at work wrapping our dance floor for the evening. Both workers were very friendly and pleasant. They completed the dance floor with... Read More about two hours left on the clock to show time! I greatly appreciated their promptness, attention to detail and professionalism. The couple was extremely pleased with the dance floor and received tons of compliments from their guests. I look forward to working with SHOUT! again.

2017-10-23T15:52:10 Response from the vendor

Being able to meet deadlines and get things in order means a lot to a bride and groom. With so much happening at the same time, we recognize the stress levels that new couples experience. The one thing we always want to do is get... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jeniece C

Our venue’s flooring was old and outdated. My husband and I were looking for something to revamp the floor that would compliment our design and color scheme. It was Shout to the rescue! They provided us with a beautiful monogrammed floor that was the talk to the reception. Rob... Read More and his team were so helpful and attentive during the design process. The crew that installed the flooring made it look completely seamless. We were very impressed. They are definitely our go-to for any flooring needs!

2017-10-23T15:49:55 Response from the vendor

So who said that great minds don't think alike. The old adage about "an event only being as great as those planning it out" really is true. We could not have produced and then installed your dance floor graphic without your terrific input. All the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Leanna I

My husband and I got married in May of this past year (2017) and were absolutely impressed with SHOUT! In getting married in a renovated barn, there were so many items that we had to handle on our own and it was nice to have such a worry free experience with SHOUT! They... Read More applied a beautiful dance floor graphic to make a more casual barn setting feel a little more formal and put together. The team at SHOUT helped with the design of our floor and then printed and installed it which immediately drew everyone to the dance floor! Our dance floor was 20'x40' in full color (no small feat) and it turned out amazing! After the reception, they removed the floor without a trace that it was even there (which kept our venue happy too!) Huge shout out (no pun intended) to Jason and Denise! They were amazing through this whole process!

2017-10-23T15:48:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your testimonial Leanna. We always like to be involved with unique and very creative events and yours was fantastic. Glad we were able to make your evening special. Believe it or not - We have a deep level of satisfaction and... Read Less Read More

Meet The Director of Sales

Rob Hayes

Hi! I'm Rob Hayes, the Director of Sales. I am part of a family owned business that's been delivering exceptional and exciting printing solutions to our Tri-State marketplace for over 26 years. When we create a custom wedding, bar/bat mitzvah or special event print solution, it's the highlight of our day! Our sole focus is on making Ordinary - EXTRA-Ordinary for our clients so they are wowed each and every time they see one of our applications. I look forward to working with you to custom create the vision of your dreams and the centerpiece of what your guests will always remember!