Show A Pose - Special Pricing for Knot Members!

Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

500 Jacksonville Rd., Warminster, PA Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware (267) 474-9952

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Attendant was 30 minutes late for our formal event. Took the owner a week to respond to my emails and calls and then states that he would refund me for the half our we missed. 10 days later, still no refund OR reply to many emails and phone calls. This business owner is not... Read More reliable.

2017-02-02T15:00:02 Response from the vendor

We do regret the attendant being 30 minutes late to set up the booth as we pride ourselves on GREAT service and that shows in all other reviews on this site and others. (Note, this same reviewer left a bad review on several sites, not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

Michael, The dance was outstanding and the photo booth a big success. Please know that I personally will have you back next year and. Most likely, you will be booked for the other events in the fall. Thank you and Stephanie for being so professional and accommodating.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Truly awesome experience from start to finish. This is the second time I've used show a pose! Our guest loved the booth and had such a great time. I highly recommend this vendor!

Extremely Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I was so pleased with the service from Show a Pose! The pictures were clear, printed instantly and the attendant was friendly and fun. They had great props and all of our guests absolutely loved it!!! I would definitely use this vendor again!

Mrs Crystina Smith

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Crystina A

Show A Pose Photo Booth was the perfect addition to catch those candid moments of our wedding. What we loved most was the space accommodated for up to 10 people at a time. The picture were available the night of the wedding(our reception ended at midnight) as well as receiving... Read More the photos on flash drive. An overall great time, couldn't has asked for a better vendor.

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Amazing!!! Great staff, great owner I used them for my sisters wedding and a corporate event for work and they were great both times. Reliable and flexible!

FUN + Great Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lisa B

Our decision to have a photo booth was probably one of the best things we could have done. Mike was fantastic and great to work with throughout the planning process. All of our guests loved the photo booth and couldn't stop raving about it. Hands down, best decision to go with... Read More these guys!

No need to look any further for a Photobooth vendor!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Janaka B

Mike was hands down one of our favorite vendors and would be the first vendor that I would recommend to anyone when planning a wedding. Aside from the professionalism, he was extremely nice!! He went out of his way to accommodate our group and our guests absolutely LOVED the... Read More photobooth. We decided to add on the album (Completely worth the upgrade!) and he made sure that our guests were filling everything out the entire night. We loved having a physical copy of everything as well as access to a portal of all of the pictures. I seriously will try to think of parties in the future where I can have a photobooth just because he was so EASY to work with. He was extremely affordable and am so glad that I didn't go with my DJ's photobooth service. Seriously.. Contact him and you will not regret it!

Show a Pose is the Best!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Jillian S

We were so thrilled with Show a Pose at our wedding. Our guests had a blast in the photo booth!! The quality of the photo strips were excellent, and we loved that all of the photos were online the next day! Mike was so easy and enjoyable to work with. So glad we chose Show a... Read More Pose for our big day!

Husband's Surprise 60th Birthday Party

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Show A Pose Photo Booth was such a fun added touch at my Husband's 60th Birthday Party! Everyone loved the Photo Booth, plus, the Memory Book - with everyone's extra print that they also added a message next to their pictures will always be treasured for years to come! Michael... Read More was a real professional to work with before and after our event as well! I would recommend him highly!

other

Reviewed on 5/11/2015

Good

Simply PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

We contacted Show A Pose through their online form and from the first interaction we knew we had struck gold! Mike spent a lot of time carefully answering all of our questions and we felt very comfortable booking with him. The day of our reception came and like clock work... Read More when we walked into the hall, the photo booth was set up and ready to roll. The screens on the photo booth had our names displayed and the print outs were personalized for us as well. The props were AWESOME and everyone had such a good time in the booth. People are still commenting on how it became the life of the party. No questions asked, I will be sure to hire them again!