Showcase Events Rentals & Planning

New Hampshire

Premium Wedding Rentals in NH

Quality tents, tables & farm tables, chairs, linens, place settings & vintage china, rustic rentals, lighting, dance floors and planning services in New Hampshire for weddings, parties and special events.

Lighting, Sound Equipment, Benches, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

173 Lake Shore Drive, Moultonborough, NH New Hampshire (603) 986-5525
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Sheena at Showcase events was amazing! I ordered 25 white chairs as well as 3 birch slabs. Delivery was on time as well as pick up. Would recommend to anyone looking for a rental. Very friendly and accommodating. Communication is great! Thanks for helping me during my... Read More special day!

2017-04-01T13:59:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Always good to know we were successful in making your day just what you wanted!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Caeleigh S

We worked with Showcase Events for our July 2017 wedding. Sheena was the day of coordinator included in our venue rental (Locke Falls Farm) and she was truly amazing. We always knew our wedding would be very much a DIY kind of event, so having a day of coordinator didn't even... Read More cross our minds. Once the planning got started we quickly learned that Sheena was invaluable. She is organized, realistic, knows her stuff, and ALWAYS respects your budget. Sheena gave us the insight and confidence we needed to pull together an amazing DIY wedding and on the day of made our careful planning flow seamlessly. We also decided to use her company for rentals and servers. Everyone she had working for us was great and all rentals arrived in plenty of time for set up in pristine condition. Can't recommend Sheena and her company highly enough!!

2017-07-26T07:22:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kudos! It was absolutely our pleasure. Your guests enjoyed the property, the day and each other. It was a fantastic event to be part of. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Jessica C

I worked with Sheena at Showcase Events for my wedding last May. She is amazing to work with because she is so prompt and professional. Showcase Events has a large variety of items to choose from, including your standard tables, chairs, linens and silverware, etc. They also have... Read More many decorative items in all different styles. If you need something that they don’t have they will work with you to get that item. For example I wanted tree slabs for my centerpieces; this is not something I wanted to buy because I did not have use for 20 tree slabs in the future. They did not have this item in their inventory, but they went above and beyond to get them for me. Sheena made this a fun process and helped to alleviate a lot of stress. I highly recommend this company for all of your rental needs.

2017-04-01T13:58:08 Response from the vendor

We so appreciate your positive feedback! Happy customers is our goal, and knowing we eased some of the stress of planning is the icing on the (wedding) cake!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 kate s

I have worked with this company for several years on a local fundraising event. Showcase Events Rental & Planning has always been accommodating and provided all of the flatware and dishes we have needed in a timely manner. They deliver at the day and time they quote to us and... Read More are accommodating to our pick up times. I would, without reservations, recommend this company for any event you are planning.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Cara S

As director of a museum and historic site, we only work with a select group of vendors for our own events and rentals. Showcase Events is the only tent vendor we allow to set up on our properties. Sheena is a pleasure to work with and knowing that she protects our facility as... Read More though it were her own allows for a great comfort level for me and my staff. She recently provided chairs and other materials for a young couple holding a DIY wedding at the museum (they got engaged here so it is a special place for them). The delivery and pickup of chairs, etc. was seamless. I would highly recommend using Showcase Events.

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Sarah Q

Professional Staff, Amazing attention to detail, great quality rentals.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Jennie J

Sheena was the very best wedding coordinator we could have asked for. My husband and I were planning our wedding with her for close to two years, and every detail was carried out with professionalism, care and an eye for detail. Not only did we plan the wedding with her for so... Read More long but from clear across the country. We now live in WA state, but Rob is from NH, so we needed someone we could trust. She provided everything from linens, china, carefully created favors, and even an A/C unit to make sure our guests were comfortable. When we had an emergency on the day of the wedding (my severely allergic son left his epi-pen at the cabin), both Sheens and her then fiance drove all the way back to the cabin to get it for him. I can't think of anyone more professional and caring than Sheena to do wonderful work for any bride to be. She is the best and has become a dear friend! I just wish we lived closer.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Grace B

Sheena was always available when I had questions, and I had plenty of them. The wedding wouldn't have been the same without her help to make it the one of a kind magical day that every guest will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Nancy B

Sheena was very helpful and really knowledgeable about all your wedding needs. Their selection was beautiful and everything we rented was just perfect. Our only disappointment was that the place settings came quite late the day before the wedding and we wish we had more time... Read More to handle the set up, but they said they had a truck breakdown. Otherwise, everything was great.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Sarah T

Sheena is an absolute dream to work with. I rented a tent, tables, chairs, linens, and catering equipment from her for our wedding at Locke Falls Farm, where she was the day of coordinator. I can't imagine working with a better person! She was personable, available for our many... Read More questions, flexible, patient, and most importantly: very calm. Her good humor and incredible work ethic stood out during the planning and execution of our wedding. She is a very honest business woman and ultimately one of the best decisions for vendors that we made for our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

This place will make promises and not deliver. Our chairs we ordered months in advance only to find out 2 days before the wedding they could not deliver them. Sheena then blamed us for her lack of follow through. BEWARE or you will be left scrambling.

2017-05-03T19:28:13 Response from the vendor

While we appreciate feedback of all kinds, this review is untrue. We were contacted several weeks ago for a possible rental, with a Friday delivery, but nothing was reserved. No contract or deposit was received. The week of the potential delivery, the date and location... Read Less Read More