Premium Wedding Rentals in NH

Quality tents, tables & farm tables, chairs, linens, place settings & vintage china, rustic rentals, lighting, dance floors and planning services in New Hampshire for weddings, parties and special events.

Lighting, Sound Equipment, Benches, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

173 Lake Shore Drive, Moultonborough, NH New Hampshire (603) 986-5525
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Jessica C

I worked with Sheena at Showcase Events for my wedding last May. She is amazing to work with because she is so prompt and professional. Showcase Events has a large variety of items to choose from, including your standard tables, chairs, linens and silverware, etc. They also have... Read More many decorative items in all different styles. If you need something that they don’t have they will work with you to get that item. For example I wanted tree slabs for my centerpieces; this is not something I wanted to buy because I did not have use for 20 tree slabs in the future. They did not have this item in their inventory, but they went above and beyond to get them for me. Sheena made this a fun process and helped to alleviate a lot of stress. I highly recommend this company for all of your rental needs.

2017-04-01T13:58:08 Response from the vendor

We so appreciate your positive feedback! Happy customers is our goal, and knowing we eased some of the stress of planning is the icing on the (wedding) cake!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017

This place will make promises and not deliver. Our chairs we ordered months in advance only to find out 2 days before the wedding they could not deliver them. Sheena then blamed us for her lack of follow through. BEWARE or you will be left scrambling.

2017-05-03T19:28:13 Response from the vendor

While we appreciate feedback of all kinds, this review is untrue. We were contacted several weeks ago for a possible rental, with a Friday delivery, but nothing was reserved. No contract or deposit was received. The week of the potential delivery, the date and location... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Sheena at Showcase events was amazing! I ordered 25 white chairs as well as 3 birch slabs. Delivery was on time as well as pick up. Would recommend to anyone looking for a rental. Very friendly and accommodating. Communication is great! Thanks for helping me during my... Read More special day!

2017-04-01T13:59:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words. Always good to know we were successful in making your day just what you wanted!