Couples Love Showtime Lights and Events

Showtime Lights and Events is New York's best-rated Wedding DJ and Lighting Company. Visit us for past-wedding photos, videos, music mixes and Wedding articles to assist you in your music planning. Rated 5-Stars by Brides. Visit us now!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Long Island/NYC, Ronkonkoma, NY
Serving Long Island/NYC

Amazing lighting - better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Ilena R

I can't say enough good things about this team! We had a very specific budget for lighting and Kieffer and his team were able to give us incredible value for an outstanding product. I had a really fun conversation with Kieffer (felt like I had known him for years!) and gave gave... Read More very little instruction as to what I wanted: light the band, and have the uplighting around the room look like a sunset. I got married at a country club in Long Island and had spoken to a few other vendors who were both more expensive and had an attitude, so it was refreshing to speak with someone so friendly who was willing to work with me. When I stepped into the ballroom to take pictures/video before the rest of the guests entered, my jaw dropped - the lighting was everything I could've asked for and more. My guests all commented on how beautiful everything looked and the lighting definitely set the mood for the party. They are an excellent group and so flexible. Love them!

Great Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Dara Z

We used Seward Park Tech as our wedding DJ on 3/29/14 and they were great! Before the wedding, they scheduled a planning call to discuss the style we preferred and the general feel and type of music we wanted played. Based on that information we had Kieffer as our MC and DJ Ant... Read More for the Djing. A week before the wedding they sent us a planning document on Google Docs to outline our timeline, song selections for specific events (first dance, parents' dance, bouquet/garter toss etc.) as well as submit song requests in general which was great for easing our minds that everything would run smoothly! On the day-of, both guys were very attentive, professional, and fun! They had all our music selections ready but were very flexible based on the mood of the crowd! Several friends commented on how great they were and everyone had a blast!! The highlight of the night was when the groom's friend and sister volunteered the groom to do a surprise serenade! When he decided to perform "A Whole New World", these guys were quick to find the song and hand over the mic! We had a great dance party and could not have asked for a better wedding music experience! Thanks guys!!

Love these guys!

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Linda

I couldn't be more happier with Kieffer and Seward Park Tech! From the start these guys were top notch. When searching for a DJ & lightning, we stumbled on to their reviews on theknot and immediately reached out to them for our wedding. These guys were super... Read More accommodating. They came to our apartment and talked about their services, prices, and laid out the "wedding outline" for us. They were the first and only DJ's we met with! Communication was very great with Kieffer. He would let me know when he received payments and if I had any questions, or needed ideas he would send me information within the same or next day. Once it came closer to our event we were all able to talk and finalize the remaining details for our wedding together. They provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everything they had played during our reception was perfect. Not only did they play the songs that we had requested, but they also played music similar to our taste that we really enjoyed. They also provided uplighting for our reception and had a photobooth that everyone loved! Throughout the night they were making sure we knew what was next throughout our reception and kept us informed if anyone requested a song, and kept people dancing until the end. From our MC, to our DJ and our photobooth, everyone did such an amazing job that I couldn't of asked for a more amazing night. These guys are great at what they do and would recommend them to anyone looking for DJ/Lighting for their event.

DJ, MC, & Lighting

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Catherine T

You guys did an awesome job!! Special thanks to Kieffer for treating my event like his own. Everybody couldn't believe how much fun they had and how relaxed the atmosphere was which is exactly how I wanted it. Thank you for your quick responses and being attentive to all my... Read More needs. You made what I pictured into reality with the great lighting & decor. The MC knew how to pump the party up and even my 88yr. old Dad couldn't stay off that dance floor!! Thank you for an event well done. I am very happy with your services from the beginning to the end. I highly reccomend them and anyone who wants one less thing to worry about for their event should contact them.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Our wedding was on 5/16/15 and DJ Wiley was our DJ. We couldn't have chosen someone better. Usually, when you go to a wedding, everyone is hanging around at the end of the night waiting to leave. With DJ Kii4, everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! I had multiple... Read More people tell me that they did not want our wedding to end! We couldn't be happier with Kii4 and we would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding and wants to have an awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My wife and I were married on 9/18/15 and had a fantastic experience with the entire Showtime Lights crew. Just a quick example - Our procession line was a single song that had a very specific way it would transition from the bridesmaids to the bride. Although it was practiced,... Read More some of the bridesmaids went too quick. Gasp! The DJ, being the pro that he is, had a few different transitions ready to go so it was flawless. On top of that we needed a few different setups and a couple last minute requests. All were met. Every couple has their likes and dislikes, do and do-not-play lists, but what makes these guys special is how he can piece it all together, read the crowd, and create a true lasting experience. A lot of trust is put into the person producing the soundtrack of your incredible day and I am so happy we made the right choice.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My planner recommended Showtime and once I read all their great reviews and meet them in person I knew that we had to have them at our wedding. The planning process with them is very in depth and they help throughout every step. And the day of they had everyone dancing non stop,... Read More everything went perfectly. Thank you so much guys for an amazing time! -Lea and John

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We are so happy we decided to include the photo booth as part of our wedding and thrilled with our experience with Showtime! Douglas was great to work with. We did everything through email and phone he was always timely and efficient with his responses. He custom designed a... Read More number of options for the graphic that was printed on each picture, incorporating our Disney theme and colors. At the event our guests had a blast at the photo stand. We opted for the stand cause it can accommodate more guest and it printed magnets so our guests got a print to keep. It is a keepsake we are so happy to have! Both my husband and I would highly recommend using Showtime! It added a fun touch for guests at the reception and a great memento of the night for us!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Our D.J. and he kept the party rolling. The evening was a smashing success. Everyone raved about the music. Thanks again guys!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Showtime was a pleasure to work with! They always emailed me back right the way and was available to meet in person multiple times. At the wedding they got everyone out on the dance floor and continued to play great music all night. Definitely recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I contacted them for lighting and I spoke to Douglas, And that same week he made himself available for a walk through at the venue. He gave us so many great ideas on things he's seen and done with his experience. He did string lighting and uplighting on the day of and it turned... Read More out amazing! I definitely recommend Showtime -Anthony+Kate

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I called to inquire about a DJ and after I got off the phone with Kieffer I felt very good about these guys. He also let me know about a lot of other services they offered. I was also looking for string lighting for my room and they were able to package it in. This made it so... Read More hassle free, and the job they did on the wedding day was AMAZING!! The room looked beautiful and the guest never stopped dancing, Thanks again guys for an awesome night to remember. -Sussie

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We are so happy to have booked showtime as our djs, You guys rocked our event. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I booked Showtime for my daughters wedding and I am so glad I did they took so much stress off of me from the day I booked them. We had several conferences with the team to go over everything and they helped pick out the songs and gave so many great suggestions that helped us... Read More with everything. I just wanna truly say thank you for doing such an amazing job for my daughter

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We booked a package with them for a DJ/MC, lighting, Photo Booth, and a drummer. I must say having a live drummer at the wedding was amazing, we got the best of everything with showtime all under one roof so it made the planning process so much easier. Everything was amazing and... Read More all the staff was so helpful, thank you guys again for making the night one to remember.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Showtime was exceptional from the start. When you deal with them it's very easy going, you don't feel pressured and they get you have a lot of things going on. From the beginning it was an easy and pleasant process. What really drove it home was their DJ on our wedding day. You... Read More can tell he is extremely passionate about what he does and making sure everyone is having a good time. I highly recommend Showtime!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We wanna thank you guys for an amazing night to remember, everything was amazing from the music to lighting. Our guest are still telling us about how much fun they had!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Thanks to Showtime Lights our wedding was a amazing! From up lighting and cake lighting to music and guest participation he had everyone dancing through the very last song. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thanks... Read More for making our special day magical!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I was looking for a lighting company for my wedding that would be able to transform my venue and thats exactly what these guys did. I had them do a combination of uplighting and string lighting and I didn't even recognize the room when I walked in, all my guest could talk about... Read More is how amazing the room looked. I am so happy that I called Showtime lights and events, Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We initially met with Douglas and off the bat, we knew that we wanted to work with this company. They are professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Everything you'd want to have in a vendor! The Dj and MC were WONDERFUL. They were charming, energetic and was an awesome master of... Read More ceremonies. You know you've thrown a good party when your guests are the ones sending you a thank you note for the wonderful time they've had at your wedding. (That's exactly what happened to us!) I definitely would recommend Showtime Lights to anyone looking to dance the night away, Thanks again guys for an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Phenomenal! Great Personality, he kept the whole event moving forward and helped make the dancing a real party! Showtime Lights rocked my wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Douglas photographed our July wedding in York, Maine. She was very professional and extremely creative. Douglas took the time to capture every detail of the day. The images were sent to us in a timely manner and could not have been more beautiful. The photographs were so clear... Read More and the lighting was perfect. We are so happy that we have the beautiful photographs of our special day to cherish forever. It is clear that Dougla is passionate about what she does and is willing to work with you in any way. We highly recommend Showtime!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 briana f

Showtime Lights did such a fantastic job for our wedding! From the beginning, my husband and I knew we wanted our wedding to be an all out party and Kieffer made it exactly that. He and the DJ, Anthony, were nothing short of amazing to work with. From our first meeting, I knew... Read More we had the right people for the job. They are incredibly organized and made it so easy for us to be involved. Kieffer uses Google Docs so that brides and grooms can share information such as wedding party line up, the first dance song, the father-daughter dance song, music suggestion, do not plays, etc. Showtime Lights also provided me with a personalized globo for the dance floor that was a total hit. People did not stop dancing from beginning to end. It was exactly the PARTY we imagined and even more thanks to Kieffer!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

I cannot recommend Kiefer, Anthony and their team highly enough--whatever I say cannot do justice to how incredible they were!! Our friend group is primarily in their 30's and have been to a TON of weddings, and we had at least 30-40 people tell us it was the best event DJ... Read More they've ever experienced. The dance floor was legitimately packed for 3.5 hours from the time dinner ended until the end of the last dance. They brought amazing energy, let the music do the talking, read the crowd, and were the key to making our wedding an immeasurably fun and memorable event. They are totally on-point with the details (like mics for the ceremony; different set-ups for cocktail hour/dinner) and planning. Announcements were great. We like EDM, old school hip hop, and mashups and that was right up their alley. Also, very strong DJ skills, great song transitions, cued up songs to start at right points--just incredible all around. Can't say enough about them--best vendor choice we made with our wedding.

Amazing quality!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 jenny m

We couldn't have asked for anyone better. The dj was very professional. He had every song we asked him to play. The reception music was great ,everyone was on the dance floor. We had uplighting around the room that was a beautiful amber color and it was beautiful! I definitely... Read More recommend them for anyone looking for an easy team to work with, amazing music to keep the everyone dancing and beautiful uplighting.

Meet The Events Director

Kieffer Ramirez

Kieffer is Creative Director at Showtime Lights and Events and will work with you every step of the way in creating the event of your dreams. Brides have expressed their appreciation for Kieffer and Showtime Lights via The Knot's online Wedding reviews for his dedication and commitment to their event.